Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

5 Different Ways to Build a Bathroom :O

PlumbobiPlumbobi Posts: 95 Member
So, I realized as I was building the other day that I always make the exact same bathroom in all of my builds. Sure little things change, but it's more or less always the same layout. I was in a bathroom rut LOL! So I wanted to force myself to try building the same room a number of different ways. Am I the only one who ends up building the same way every time? lol

https://youtu.be/T_DA1r5w9dk

Comments

• BridgetKVBridgetKV Posts: 200 Member
    definitely going to use some of these. thank you for posting c:
  • bbdarlingo8sbbdarlingo8s Posts: 201 Member
    Really enjoyed this - and was inspired! thank you for sharing
    Check out my gallery #bbdarlingo8s
    Go to my Build Showcase 🏡
  • phantasmkissphantasmkiss Posts: 1,520 Member
    Is the two-square bathroom useable? I was completely with it until the mirror on the back of the door.
    4TJdLHA.png
    Tumblr | Sims 4 Gallery | Sims 3 Page
    Baby Darling: My 100 Baby Challenge | Generation 1 | Donors 10 | Adult Children 8 | First Post | Most Recent
    Give Me a Story, I'll Give You a Build | The Bunker Challenge | CowplantSports
  • PlumbobiPlumbobi Posts: 95 Member
    Is the two-square bathroom useable? I was completely with it until the mirror on the back of the door.

Yes, it is usable :) You do need to have bb.moveobjects on to be able to place everything, but all parts in that bathroom work :)
  • bbdarlingo8sbbdarlingo8s Posts: 201 Member
    congrats on your mention in the Friday Highlights!
    Check out my gallery #bbdarlingo8s
    Go to my Build Showcase 🏡
  • phantasmkissphantasmkiss Posts: 1,520 Member
    Plumbobi wrote: »

Yes, it is usable :) You do need to have bb.moveobjects on to be able to place everything, but all parts in that bathroom work :)

Sims will walk through the mirror to get in? I am too impressed. My two-square bathrooms are a toilet, sink, and minor decor, and I'm always looking for ways to build 1. functional & 2. better.

<3
    4TJdLHA.png
    Tumblr | Sims 4 Gallery | Sims 3 Page
    Baby Darling: My 100 Baby Challenge | Generation 1 | Donors 10 | Adult Children 8 | First Post | Most Recent
    Give Me a Story, I'll Give You a Build | The Bunker Challenge | CowplantSports
  • SimmingKimSimmingKim Posts: 94 Member
    edited February 2022
    Awesome video! :smiley: I've been stuck building the same old thing but now my eyes have been opened to the many possibilities. Many thanks! I do have a question... How do you lower or raise an object in the game? (For example, raising a toy duck to place on a bathroom sink. etc.)

P.S. Please keep making videos like this one. They are very helpful and fun to watch.
  • PlumbobiPlumbobi Posts: 95 Member
    SimmingKim wrote: »
    Awesome video! :smiley: I've been stuck building the same old thing but now my eyes have been opened to the many possibilities. Many thanks! I do have a question... How do you lower or raise an object in the game? (For example, raising a toy duck to place on a bathroom sink. etc.)

P.S. Please keep making videos like this one. They are very helpful and fun to watch.

While in game, turn testingcheats on, and then you can use the 9 and 0 keys on the keyboard (not the numberpad) to raise and lower the objects. Some systems will have you hold alt or ctrl when you raise/lower, just depends on what hotkeys you have set, so play around with it if it doesn't work at first. There is a way to do it on console as well, I just don't know the keys? Hopefully someone else will come along and comment those directions :)
  • SimmingKimSimmingKim Posts: 94 Member
    @Plumbobi Thank you very much for answering my question so quickly! I look forward to your next video.