March 29th - It's time for our Friday Highlights! You can check them out here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

MCC Settings On Specific Save?

Sul Sul! Please could somebody tell me if you can use different settings for MCC on different saves? It doesn't to me seem like you can, but if someone could confirm or put me right that would be great!

Comments

• YautjagirlYautjagirl Posts: 351 Member
    edited January 2022
    No, as far as I know you can't as the setting file in mods folder is just one file that affects all saves. But you can copy it to your back-up folder (and name the folder, so you knew which one was for what ) and change the settings on the original in the mod folder for your new save and then alter between them by switching the setting file in mods folder. That is what I did :)

Hope it helps.
  • VeeDubVeeDub Posts: 1,862 Member
    Sul Sul! Please could somebody tell me if you can use different settings for MCC on different saves? It doesn't to me seem like you can, but if someone could confirm or put me right that would be great!

I use the same method @Yautjagirl described because I have several saves that are unlike each other in style and/or intent, and at times a few of them seem almost to be different games. :lol: Just remember to also delete your localthumbcache.package file before changing to another save, as you'd do with any mod/CC change or game update.
    FYI: Just because you can see my signature, don't assume that I can see yours.
    Because I can't; I keep all sigs turned off. ;)
  • manicobsessivemanicobsessive Posts: 1,103 Member
    Thanks very much guys!