Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Choose sleeping position

Mak27Mak27 Posts: 1,113 Member
Maybe an option in CAS when players can choose the sleeping position for each sim.

tp-graphic-sleeping-positions-1.jpg

Comments

• crocobauracrocobaura Posts: 7,372 Member
    Mak27 wrote: »
    Maybe an option in CAS when players can choose the sleeping position for each sim.

tp-graphic-sleeping-positions-1.jpg

No. 13 is so hilarious. 😂 More varied sleeping positions would be fun, but they require new animations and we know they don't like to add too many new animations. I'd rather they add cuddling and spooning in bed. But a starfish sleeping position that forces the other sim out of bed would be fun.
  • BoergeAarg61BoergeAarg61 Posts: 954 Member
    Buy the Pets expansion and buy a cat. They like sleeping in the back.

Most of my sims change prositions several times when sleeping anyway.
  • temporalgodtemporalgod Posts: 800 Member
    Nah... sleeping positions are static, I tend to toss and turn in my sleep and I occasionally default into a fetal position by morning.
  • CAPTAIN_NXR7CAPTAIN_NXR7 Posts: 4,456 Member
    edited January 2022
    crocobaura wrote: »

No. 13 is so hilarious. 😂 More varied sleeping positions would be fun, but they require new animations and we know they don't like to add too many new animations. I'd rather they add cuddling and spooning in bed. But a starfish sleeping position that forces the other sim out of bed would be fun.

I used to sleep like a roast chicken for most of my childhood. My butt stuck up in the air until the age of 9 or 10 and I will never know why. I've always been the laughing stock of the entire family - for many reasons of course - but number 13 was definitely one of them. I sort of grew out of it and I'm rather happy about that. I don't want to be that boyfriend. It's bad enough as is. :D

I'd love to see more intrusive sleeping positions in the sims 4, including more cuddly interactions for couples.
    It'd also be hilarious if our my sims could sleep at either end of the bed, like the bedridden grand parents in Charlie and the Chocolate Factory.
    And have them drink cups of tea with biscuits. Also breakfast in bed. That would be sweet too.
  • EllupelluelluEllupelluellu Posts: 6,860 Member
    I would be a mix of 5 and 17..... 18 when I hate the world :D
    My love, my love, my fearless love, I will not say goodbye..
    Sea may rise, sky may fall, My love will never die..
    My heart, my heart, My drowning heart, Oh all the tears I've cried
    Oh I may weep forevermore, My love will never die..

My Story:Villa Catarina
  • PlumbobiPlumbobi Posts: 95 Member
    They could do this, then add onto it where kids get in the bed with you and shove their foot in your face :D I could finally live my real life in The Sims LOL!! :smile: It is a neat idea though!