Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Expansion Pack?

Has there been talk of any game packs or expansion packs coming?

I feel like I am getting a little bored ...

Comments

• AlanSimsAlanSims Posts: 712 Member
    I think something is going to be announced soon. The Sims anniversary is coming up next month so hope they're saving it for then.
  • DaWaterRatDaWaterRat Posts: 3,353 Member
    edited January 2022
    The road map says we're getting a Game pack this quarter (Jan - March) and from the ExtraLife stream the team did late last year, we know SimGuruJessica is the lead developer on an upcoming expansion pack, though when that pack is coming I don't know.

From his Crossword Streams (also last year) I know GrimSuruDoi is working with SimGuruConor on a pack, but I don't know what size or if it's the same one that SimGuruJessica is leading.
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,393 Member
    Has there been talk of any game packs or expansion packs coming?

I feel like I am getting a little bored ...

Gamepack has already been confirmed in the Roadmap for February. A guru mentioned they're working on an Expansion Pack.
  • jpsulsuldagdagjpsulsuldagdag Posts: 450 Member
    edited January 2022
    A love-themed/wedding-themed game pack is on the way. Probably 1st or 2nd week of February. We might get a teaser/trailer this week, I dunno.
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,393 Member
    A love-themed/wedding-themed game pack is on the way. Probably 1st or 2nd week of February. We might get a teaser/trailer this week, I dunno.

I hope so regarding the teaser/trailer.
  • TTNsimmerTTNsimmer Posts: 669 Member
    edited January 2022
    I think Thursday we are getting a teaser. Thats why they announced the kit today (9 days earlier) instead of one week before release. They ll drop the trailer the day after tomorrow and they will release it just before valentine's.