Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Ultimate Sims 3 TickSheet by Sazzlysarah

sazzlysarahsazzlysarah Posts: 23 Member
Hi fellow Sims 3 Players, I'd like to share a project I've been working on for a few weeks now...

So, I've been a Sims player for a long time, a REALLY long time, and my style of gameplay can be considered a little different to your Legacy Challenge Players, or your Lot Builders, or your CAS Masters. I like to Collect, and I like it a lot. This urge to complete took me on a little journey over the internet, to find a resource that would let me see how much of the Sims 3 I've really experienced. How much had I done, of what there is to do in the game? This journey took me places... a few great guides, a few solid lists, and a surprising number of different wiki's, But I couldn't find what I was looking for.

So I made it myself. It turns out, I really haven't done that much! So many rewards not obtained. So many challenges not completed. So, so much content I never even know about... Now, I want to share it with you all. If you're anything like me, you may have done less than you think... Please check out Sazzlysarah's Ultimate Sims 3 TickSheet here. Check out this screenshot for a taste of what my TickSheet can show you about your game:

91dsQt6.jpg

This isn't a guide or challenge, just a resource I've poured my passion into. You can use it however you wish. So please, take a look, make yourself a personal copy, and see how far you've come, or have yet to go. You may recognise the colour scheme from Alourra's Spreadsheet (Alourra has given her blessing).

Sources have been cited and linked to within the document. Also, remember this document is still being actively developed. I'm adding, tweaking, updating, and fixing content and features nearly every day. Plus, I'm open to feedback about things not yet here you want to see. There's a form to help me manage this workbook, so check it out, and let me know what to do next.

Happy Simming all.

Version History:

1.0.1 - 25th Jan '22

◊ Added many entries to the "Project Plan" Tab (Thank you all for the new ideas, keep them coming)
◊ Added Trait Chips sub-group
◊ Added Legacy Statues sub-group
◊ Added Meals sub-group
◊ Added Artisan crafts sub-group
◊ Added Craft Toys sub-group
◊ Added Upgrades sub-group
◊ Added Website Achievements sub-group (270 entries have mercy...)

1.0.0 - 23rd Jan '22

◊ Public release. All previous changelogs can be found in the document.
Post edited by sazzlysarah on

Comments