March 15th - It's time for our Friday Highlights! You can check them out here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Friday Highlights January 21st- A Week on The Sims Forums

EA_MariEA_Mari Posts: 206 EA Community Manager
January 21st- Friday Highlights

Sul sul Simmers!

Another week gone - another Friday Highlights thread! B)

And this was another exciting week:
  • On Tuesday we had our first Inside Maxis Livestream of the new year and you can check it out here.
  • We also have the Sims 411 recap - Inside Maxis freshly posted here.

Alright, let's dive into our Highlights then, shall we?
lv4bpkd05aye.png
"Father and daughter bike ride". A screenshot by @HopeyStarr and shared here

Here we go:
  • And this week, I'd like to showcase a brilliant creator, that despite being new to building, has not disappointed so far. Please, take some time to check out @bbdarlingo8s's thread "Bb's build showcase" and I'm sure you'll enjoy these creations as much as I do! :love: Keep it up!
  • Its not a secret that I absolutely enjoy following and hearing about all the awesome stories and challenges that you guys share here, so when I came across @DotDebs's thread "Not so perry - ep 01 out now!" presenting their first video ever, and first episode of 'The Not So Berry Challenge', I've felt overly inspired. I'm glad that you're starting 2022 with a lifted spirit and wish success with your channel, oh, and btw, mint green is also one of my favourite colours :smiley:
  • Okay, on to The Sims 3! I guess we all have had those special moments in the game that are just too good not to share, even when it gets colder outside! So, why don't you check out @Astro's thread "Sims in the snow! (come share your pics)" and share some 'pics of your sims enjoying the great season of Winter'? :blush:

That's it for today, folks. I hope you like today's picks! If you have any recommendations for next week's Friday Highlights, please send them on to me!

Have a great weekend and stay safe! :heart:
Mari

Comments

• mcruddmcrudd Posts: 11,696 Member
    Thanks for the mention @EA_Mari <3 Have an AweSim weekend :)
  • coolsim9999999coolsim9999999 Posts: 5,015 Member
    Congratulations @mcrudd and everyone B)!
    4kkjdXo.png

• simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,633 Member
    Congratulations simmers!
  • blueyblueskyblueybluesky Posts: 1,363 Member
    Congratulations everyone!
  • emorrillemorrill Posts: 8,109 Member
    @Astro Congrats on your winter pics thread getting mentioned! :smiley::star:
    52607642900_bbbac3a314_c.jpg
  • bbdarlingo8sbbdarlingo8s Posts: 201 Member
    edited January 2022
    @EA_Mari thanks so much for the mention! And such nice comments! Really appreciate :blush:

Congrats to everyone 👏
    Have a wonderful weekend!
    Post edited by bbdarlingo8s on
    Check out my gallery #bbdarlingo8s
    Go to my Build Showcase 🏡
  • AstroAstro Posts: 6,651 Member
    Aw, thank you!
  • ElliandreElliandre Posts: 2,468 Member
    This photo by @HopeyStarr is so cute. :love: Which neighborhood are they riding their bikes in?
  • HopeyStarrHopeyStarr Posts: 1,274 Member
    Thank you so much!
    Elliandre wrote: »
    This photo by @HopeyStarr is so cute. :love: Which neighborhood are they riding their bikes in?

They are riding in Evergreen Habor, the world that came with Eco Lifestyle, in the Grims Quarry neighbourhood.
    R5PO75w.gif?1
    *:.。."It's great being ((Queen Bee))!".。.:*
    ★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★
    ✧ :-"As long as I continue to believe then one day my ((dreams)) really will come true."✧ :-
  • ElliandreElliandre Posts: 2,468 Member
    @HopeyStarr Thanks for letting me know! This is a neighborhood I don't think I've really explored. It looks really cute.
  • EA_MariEA_Mari Posts: 206 EA Community Manager
    Hey guys,

thank you all for the comments and every mention was well deserved! You guys are amazing <3

Just to let you know that this weeks Highlights will be posted tomorrow morning instead.

See y'all 2moro xx