Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

White "thing" in kids and toddlers eyes

Hi!!

Does anyone know why my simmies have this white thing in their eyes?
17-01-22-22-30-24.png
09-01-22-22-35-24.png

Thanks in advance

Comments

• Chicklet453681Chicklet453681 Posts: 2,435 Member
    Are they dressed in CC clothing and/or hair?

If so, it's possible that the clothing texture is bleeding over into the eye section on the UV Map.
  • Nyane21Nyane21 Posts: 152 Member
    Are they dressed in CC clothing and/or hair?

If so, it's possible that the clothing texture is bleeding over into the eye section on the UV Map.

The toddler no. the kid has cc hair tho
  • BlueR0seBlueR0se Posts: 1,595 Member
    What about CC for skin or any overlays?

Also, it could be the eyes themselves. Use sims tray to find the CC involved when it shows up and test trial remove & check each CC to see if the issue is still there.
    Anything else that is CC? Like an overlay or skintone that they are both using?

If not, then I'm out of ideas as that's the only thing I can think of.
    Anything else that is CC? Like an overlay or skintone that they are both using?

If not, then I'm out of ideas as that's the only thing I can think of.

The eyes are cc
    edited January 2022
    Oh ok, you can open the eyes up in Sims4Studio (if you use that program) and look at the texture to see if that's the issue, or if you tell me the name and creator I can try and look at them for you
    Post edited by Chicklet453681 on
  • SelinaKylesSelinaKyles Posts: 4,337 Member
    Lol it looks like these kids got an eye style, most likely it is cc interference, good luck
    Oh ok, you can open the eyes up in Sims4Studio (if you use that program) and look at the texture to see if that's the issue, or if you tell me the name and creator I can try and look at them for you
    I used that program. I'm gonna try. If I don't find the issue I will let you know the name and the creator. Thanks

Found the cc that was causing the error. It was this file [huniebun] simtanico_nordstrom_eyes_conversion_non-default
    I checked the eyes in Sims4Studio and it is indeed on the actual eyeball texture. Unfortunately, I'm not very good at fixing those kinds of things. It is more prominent on some of the eye colors. I was hoping it was just a matter of the texture bleeding over into an area of the UV Map that should have something else.

Here's a close up of one of the eye textures so you can see what would need fixed (on each eye color)
    1mhJT5J.png
  • SharoniaSharonia Posts: 4,853 Member
    Do they have nails on? I’ve noticed that the nails do some odd things now and then on other parts of the body.
    I checked the eyes in Sims4Studio and it is indeed on the actual eyeball texture. Unfortunately, I'm not very good at fixing those kinds of things. It is more prominent on some of the eye colors. I was hoping it was just a matter of the texture bleeding over into an area of the UV Map that should have something else.

Here's a close up of one of the eye textures so you can see what would need fixed (on each eye color)
    1mhJT5J.png

I just deleted the file and everything is fine now.
    Sharonia wrote: »
    Do they have nails on? I’ve noticed that the nails do some odd things now and then on other parts of the body.

No. I deleted all nails after EA released the nails.