Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

A Game of "Who On This Thread"

Comments

• ignominiusrexignominiusrex Posts: 2,680 Member
    @DeKay because I think she could be the most impartial.

WOTT would last the longest in solitary confinement?

Funny video on the 16 Myers-Briggs types in solitary:

https://youtu.be/tRyyQrj3cjQ
    You can call me Iggy or Rex (he/him) 10 ways to Fight Hate
    ```
    wonderfullymade.jpg
  • DaniRose2143DaniRose2143 Posts: 8,809 Member
    @AlpineCuriosity You are welcome. I had so much with it all. I used to be skeptical but not anymore. I would do something like that all day if I could.

My resting pulse rate is good, 65, but I feel like someone can do better....you?

WOTT has the best fashion sense? I think this was asked recently but I'm having a block here and can't think of anything else.
    Sorry I seem to have answered in between two others and got things mixed up.

I used a pulse oxymeter while lying in bed last week and my resting heart rate wavered between 55 and 60, but it's not normally that low anymore if I'm up and about.

Fashion sense would go to any number of you, maybe @Kendrana ?
    ```
    wonderfullymade.jpg
    Sorry I seem to have answered in between two others and got things mixed up.

I used a pulse oxymeter while lying in bed last week and my resting heart rate wavered between 55 and 60, but it's not normally that low anymore if I'm up and about.

Fashion sense would go to any number of you, maybe @Kendrana ?

No I was the one that got it messed up. You posted five minutes before me. I spent too much time trying to think up another question.🧐

• DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,579 Member
    My heart rate is like probably the worst. It's around 75. 😂

WOTT is the best at magic tricks?
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    832XG3D.gif
  • SupersonicAvalancheSupersonicAvalanche Posts: 3,307 Member
    @cyncie

WOTT has checked off something lately from their Bucket List?
    Z5yqGx5.png
    @SupersonicAvalanche?

WOTT is double jointed?
    832XG3D.gif
    @AlpineCuriosity

WOTT is the most experienced traveler?
    @SupersonicAvalanche.

WOTT is an introvert?
    832XG3D.gif
  • SupersonicAvalancheSupersonicAvalanche Posts: 3,307 Member

Hi all!

I'm going away somewhere I'm pretty sure there won't be an adequate internet connection nor the time. (In other words, not a vacation-trip, it's work-related.) So, I'm not going to be able to keep updating the list on first page for awhile - But @AlpineCuriosity (2nd post, 1st page) has agreed to manage that one for us meanwhile. I've really enjoyed this game together with y'all so far and I hope to be back here eventually. Meanwhile - feel free to keep tagging me in this game and other threads - But you know now why I'm not going to be able to reply. For awhile at least.

Take care everyone!

DeKay wrote: »
    @SupersonicAvalanche.

WOTT is an introvert?

You maybe, @DeKay because you've said so in some other thread I think? (I wouldn't have thought so otherwise).

WOTT knows how to use a tourniquet (a medical device that is used in emergencies but also in surgery).

Z5yqGx5.png
  • AlpineCuriosityAlpineCuriosity Posts: 2,521 Member
    You @SupersonicAvalanche - Please stay safe where ever you’re going 🥺 💙💙💙

Wott doesn’t like to travel?
    Hi all!

I'm going away somewhere I'm pretty sure there won't be an adequate internet connection nor the time. (In other words, not a vacation-trip, it's work-related.) So, I'm not going to be able to keep updating the list on first page for awhile - But @AlpineCuriosity (2nd post, 1st page) has agreed to manage that one for us meanwhile. I've really enjoyed this game together with y'all so far and I hope to be back here eventually. Meanwhile - feel free to keep tagging me in this game and other threads - But you know now why I'm not going to be able to reply. For awhile at least.

Take care everyone!

@SupersonicAvalanche.

WOTT is an introvert?

You maybe, @DeKay because you've said so in some other thread I think? (I wouldn't have thought so otherwise).

WOTT knows how to use a tourniquet (a medical device that is used in emergencies but also in surgery).

Take care!! Hope it will be a great and smooth trip. All the best and hoping to see you back very soon!! :)
    You SupersonicAvalanche - Please stay safe where ever you’re going 🥺 💙💙💙

Meeeee. Or hmmm, @DaniRose2143? I think she said somewhere she's never been out of the country... or was that someone else. My memory is bad. Haha.

WOTT has the most intense skin/hair care routine?
    832XG3D.gif
    Hi all!

Take care everyone!

@SupersonicAvalanche.

WOTT is an introvert?

Take care!! Hope it will be a great and smooth trip. All the best and hoping to see you back very soon!! :)
    You SupersonicAvalanche - Please stay safe where ever you’re going 🥺 💙💙💙

Meeeee. Or hmmm, @DaniRose2143? I think she said somewhere she's never been out of the country... or was that someone else. My memory is bad. Haha.

WOTT has the most intense skin/hair care routine?

I actually love traveling. I wish I could do more of it, lots more. It is true I've never been out of the US, but I have been to 42 of the 48 continental states. My dream is to live abroad and travel. There are lots of reasons, none of which is suitable to discuss here, but I'm ready to pack my bags and settle elsewhere.

@AlpineCuriosity I need to get serious about my skin/hair care routine.

WOTT is a wine connoisseur?

@Kendrana.

WOTT is jumpscared easily?
    832XG3D.gif
  • AlpineCuriosityAlpineCuriosity Posts: 2,521 Member
    Besides me…? ^^’ Hmmm - Maybe also @Verity15 ?

Wott has a head turner fragrance?
    edited May 2022
    I have a headturner, mostly because of the price. Yves St, Laurent Rive Gauche, I got it on sale without realizing it. I went and looked at what it cost full price and nearly had my eyes pop out. I got it for $65 thinking that was high but ok, it's a special occasion scent. Full price is $119. Price aside I do love how it smells, ever since the first time I encountered it....we won't say how long back.

For the scent itself I'll say @WhatCobblers has a headturner

WOTT has the best hair?
    @DaniRose2143, you?

WOTT would be a great superhero?
    832XG3D.gif
    @DaniRose2143, you?

WOTT would be a great superhero?

Would that it were true. My hair isn't great. I do need to get to a stylist and have them work some magic. Then you might be right.

@SupersonicAvalanche Who I believe is off superheroing as we speak.

WOTT would be brave enough to go with me on a ghost hunting expedition?

• cynciecyncie Posts: 4,641 Member
    All of us! but especially @WhatCobblers

WOTT is taking some personal time soon?
    cyncie wrote: »
    All of us! but especially @WhatCobblers

WOTT is taking some personal time soon?

🤗 I always knew my girls were with me! And the guys too. I know they're with us too.😎

You @cyncie?

WOTT was the last one to attend a live concert?

• CabaNeibelleCabaNeibelle Posts: 29 Member
    edited May 2022
    @DeKay ?

WOTT wouldst maketh a most wondrous leader?
    6liq7wecrmkn.png
    @ignominiusrex, maybe. XD

WOTT be a great prankster?
    832XG3D.gif
    I'm deeply honored, @DeKay. I'd lead us into the wilderness and get us all lost, at which point we'd need @SupersonicAvalanche to come rescue us. :D But when he got there, we'd all jump out and surprise him with a welcome-back party.

How about @cyncie as a good trickster? I think several other people would also be contenders.

WOTT loves candy the most?
    ```
    wonderfullymade.jpg
    @tutifruity6644.

WOTT is good at saving money?
    832XG3D.gif
    @WhatCobblers I could be wrong but I believe she mentioned it once before.

WOTT is the biggest gym rat or at home workout fanatic?