Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Special talents

LadyXLadyX Posts: 250 Member
Do you have any special talents or something unique or bizarre that you can do?

Not really sure what the point of this is ha, but I thought it might be fun to see what we can all do.

Here's a few things I can do :)

I can bend my hands and fingers right back almost like they are broken. Doesn't hurt, just this odd thing I can do.

Can mimic almost any voice I hear. Male or female. I do a good Elvis voice. I can do animated characters like bugs bunny and Marge from the Simpsons. I do a good Scooby Doo as well.

I have an almost photographic memory when driving if I've been there once I remember the way instantly. I've always been like that, like the route is imprinted in my brain.

And that's it :)

Comments

• AlpineCuriosityAlpineCuriosity Posts: 2,521 Member
    Figure skating ⛸💙❄️
  • WhatCobblersWhatCobblers Posts: 2,758 Member
    I can play a tuba. I'm also able to tell what note/key is being played just by hearing it (only in concert pitch though).
  • cynciecyncie Posts: 4,651 Member
    I speed read
  • Shadow_AssassinShadow_Assassin Posts: 1,670 Member
    edited January 2022
    I can make Kayako Saeki's belch sound

I'm very imaginative and associative

I'm witty and have a good eloquence. It's well-known in my social circle. When I was in college, there was a speech contest with credits in the department. I said I wanted to join that competition for the credits, my classmates say it'll weird that I don't get an award. Then even the judges laughed. Then I won the third prize, with holding the manuscript and Taiwan news anchor accent (or the special accent when someone with a strong Lingnan area accent tries to speak standard Mandarin. Though Lingnan doesn't seem to include Taiwan, it's all that kind of accent). There're many people with manuscripts, but I only see myself with a obviously accent.
    Post edited by Shadow_Assassin on
    Entrance to the abyss
    sims.fandom.com/wiki/User:ShadeAssassin
    It's a scratch-off ticket
    There's a "_" in my usename. My usename is Shadow_Assassin, not ShadowAssassin or others

Sometimes it's not me who talks to you, it's machine translation

She/Her but you can call me as any pronouns
  • E1ethE1eth Posts: 82 Member
    I suppose creative writing, singing/songwriting, and painting? But I am a perfectionist and very self-critical so I don't think I'm good enough to put myself out there. 😅 I'm trying to work on that.
    ⮕MY DESIGNS ARE AVAILABLE IN THE GALLERY⬅
    e240ae6e-dd5f-4ade-b889-22a7bed06e4f-profile_banner-480.pngI STREAM THE SIMS 4 & SMITE EVERY WEEK ON TWITCH 🌆 CURRENT CHALLENGE: BEAUTIFYING BASE GAME 🌆
  • BenjamilianBenjamilian Posts: 395 Member
    I can touch my elbows together behind my back, and play the accordion, and roll my 'r's, but not all at once.