Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

tiktok mafia game postponed mafia wins

tutifruity6644tutifruity6644 Posts: 878 Member
edited January 2022 in Off Topic Chat
hello everyone i am back on the forums again ok and i think we should play mafia who else wants to play??? @DeKay @Nushnushganay @Mouselline @TheRoseHorse
Screenshot-2022-02-26-at-02-01-45.png
💛🤍 Tai (iel en français / they/them in english) 💜🖤
Post edited by tutifruity6644 on

Comments

• tutifruity6644tutifruity6644 Posts: 878 Member
    i will host the game @dekay @mouselline @therosehorse @icmnfish who wants to play if you want to host the game you can but also want to host i missed playing mafia
    the theme for this game is tiktok
    players tuti/tai dekay mouselline therosehorse nushnushganash icmnfish

we have 7 players if anyone else wants to play let me kno and i will add you to the list ok it will be fun were playing tiktok mafia let me know which character you want it must be a person of tiktok and you will be that character ok we need 12 people to play and i will let you know if your mafia or town ok the town kills the mafia and the mafia kills the town thats how weve always played it and those are the rules ok
    there will be 1 host 2 mafia and 10 town ok i dont mind hosting but if anyone else wants to host let me know and i will think about it but i will probably host ok you must played mafia before if you want to host but if you have not let me know and i will teach you ok its not hard
  • DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,590 Member
    Hi Tuti, I think most if not all those people you tagged are not that active on this forum anymore. Plus, you cannot just confirm that these people are playing just cuz you said so without them confirming it here officially. 🤣
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    832XG3D.gif
    DeKay wrote: »
    Hi Tuti, I think most if not all those people you tagged are not that active on this forum anymore. Plus, you cannot just confirm that these people are playing just cuz you said so without them confirming it here officially. 🤣

hmm thank you dekay hopefully we can get 12 players to play this game @icmnfrsh @Mouselline @nushnushgansh @TheRoseHorse @Mouselline
  • TheRoseHorseTheRoseHorse Posts: 7,300 Member
    I've been too busy to play Mafia lately, so I can't play
    Even the Most Beautiful Rose has been through the Dirt
    hmmm i mean ok sure anyone else want to play i wonder
    I've been too busy to play Mafia lately, so I can't play

ermm i mean yeah sure ok? i need a replacement for @therosehorse now ok if anyone can help im hoping to start the game soon so i need someone to replace therosehorse now
  • ignominiusrexignominiusrex Posts: 2,680 Member
    Unless Rosehorse ever signed on in the first place, you can't replace her, because she wasn't a player yet.
    You can call me Iggy or Rex (he/him) 10 ways to Fight Hate
    ```
    wonderfullymade.jpg
    ok ignominisruous thank you for your suggestion about therosehorse but i think im going to close this game unless you want to play or unless you want to host but i think im going to close this game now but if anyone else wants to host a tiktok mafia then let me no and ill see about hosting it again
    unfortunarely tutifruity6644 has decided to close the game as there was not enough people to play the game

mafia wins
  • ignominiusrexignominiusrex Posts: 2,680 Member
    You just closed a game and declared mafia the winner when there was never even a game, because there were no players. 🤔
    You can call me Iggy or Rex (he/him) 10 ways to Fight Hate
    ```
    wonderfullymade.jpg
    You just closed a game and declared mafia the winner when there was never even a game, because there were no players. 🤔

whatever no one wanted to play anyway ok this game is over please no more on topic chat im fine though i wanted to play mafia but ill just play town of salem with my school friends anyway ok see you later ignominiusourex let me know if theres more mafia here ok but thanks for your help maybe one day i can host another game and ill see whether you can join or not
    if anyone here does want to play town of salem with me let me know ok and you can add me on discord or not because apparently no one does want to play but its fine ok
    @dekay @therosehorse @Nushnushganay @Mouselline @icmnfish @lunasims i am postponing this game for the future where we can get more players hopefully in the next couple weeks people will return and we can play but ill probably make a new thread because this one has gotten messy and we can start a new game from fresh and have fun but this game has been postponed as i am hoping to start it up again soon!! thank you everyone for understanding i knew you all would and i look forward to playing mafia again soon ok
  • NushnushganayNushnushganay Posts: 9,418 Member
    Well hello there Tuti, looks like I didn't miss anything but thanks just the same for the invitation.
    Racism is EVERYONE's fight #BLM #StopAsianHate
    Let's make Liberty and Justice For All a reality.

xicwqMCm.jpg