Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

We May Be Getting A New World In The New GP

Comments

• OnverserOnverser Posts: 3,364 Member
    Can't see the tweet? but I hope so
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    Maybe this will be the pack that npc sims will ask our sims to marry them and of course it would come in the update.
    Onverser wrote: »
    Can't see the tweet? but I hope so

It was deleted.
  • SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,956 Member
    edited January 2022
    Now I'm just confused
    what did the tweet say before it was deleted?

... or is it a secret secret now :sweat_smile:
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion 🦇 Vlad Advocate 🐉 Team Dragons
    🏡 Gallery 📖 Stories 🌍 World Project 🥔 MOD/CC Free
  • kaiwrysimskaiwrysims Posts: 1,532 Member
    I’m still not convinced we’re getting a new world. We might be getting a new lot type. Or just a build to showcase the pack. A lot of packs have shipped with builds and have had no worlds (Dining, spa, parenthood, paranormal).

But I’m really hoping I’m wrong because I would love a world.

I'm hoping the new lot type will be a multi-purpose community lot. Having multi-purpose community lots(like in sims 1) would add so much more gameplay to Sims 4.

I think they said those are not possible in sims 4
    Check out my twitter and tumblr
  • LatinaBunnyLatinaBunny Posts: 4,666 Member
    edited January 2022
    Simmingal wrote: »
    Now I'm just confused

I can’t remember exactly, but I think the tweet said something like that some game changers built 3-4 lots.
    ~*~Occult Family Player player~*~
    (She/her)
  • crocobauracrocobaura Posts: 7,382 Member
    kaiwrysims wrote: »
    I’m still not convinced we’re getting a new world. We might be getting a new lot type. Or just a build to showcase the pack. A lot of packs have shipped with builds and have had no worlds (Dining, spa, parenthood, paranormal).

I'm hoping the new lot type will be a multi-purpose community lot. Having multi-purpose community lots(like in sims 1) would add so much more gameplay to Sims 4.

I don't think it's impossible, more like they coded stuff differently and now it would take a lot of time and effort to re-code everything. In TS1 and TS2 lots weren't multipurpose, they were just community lots and different objects had attraction scores that made sims to use them. If an object had a higher attraction score, it would be used more. In TS4, they seem to have coded sims behaviour into the lot type, which works nicely, but its quite restrictive. Personally, I would be happy if they at least enabled NPCs to show up autonomosly for bars, coffee bars, food stands, on whatever lot type. That way we would be able to have a library or book shop with a coffee bar without changing the lot type into a cafe.
  • Pamtastic72Pamtastic72 Posts: 4,545 Member

Aren’t those what we got with Eco Living?
    Now I'm just confused

Perhaps the Guru doth tweet too much! 😂🤣

Aren’t those what we got with Eco Living?

What we got with Eco Living was the possibility to have a lot with multiple looks. They work exactly the same and sim behaviour is still coded into the lot type and certain objects will not be used autonomously by sims.
  • pinkplushgirlpinkplushgirl Posts: 13 New Member
    I don't think were getting a new world. If I had to guess were getting banquet halls as new buildings/venues. Banquet halls can be pretty versatile: sweet sixteens, proms, anniversaries, corporate events. It would be cool if you were able to rent out a building just for invited guests.
    edited January 2022
    Now I'm just confused

Check the fist page. The OP posted her tweet.
  • netney52netney52 Posts: 1,214 Member
    If there is any truth to this tweet I suspect we get a world of 5 lots, 3 of the gamechanger ones and 2 empty ones
  • ReedfishReedfish Posts: 222 Member
    Now I'm just confused

The original post has been edited now, but the tweet was from someone who said Simguru Frost had said/told her that 3 builds in the new GP had been made by Sims Gamechangers, and if we were getting new builds that meant a new world (I'm paraphrasing obviously, but that was the gist).

I completely assumed that this was something Frost might have said to the tweet author off the record/IRL and shouldn't necessarily have been shared, but then there were follow-up tweets that he'd said it on Twitter, in response to a question he'd been tagged into - but it still wasn't showing up on his page? Don't ask me, I don't use Twitter much. But either way, exactly what was said and exactly what it meant and exactly where it was said remained vague - and has now been deleted completely. Hopefully we'll get some more info from an actual GP reveal soon.
  • Zeldaboy180Zeldaboy180 Posts: 5,997 Member

I don't think they said impossible, just that I believe they said they tried it and it was extremely buggy and they didn't like how it turned out.
    e68338c368f106ae784e73111955bd86.png
  • comicsforlifecomicsforlife Posts: 9,585 Member

Heard it from a friend who
    Heard it from a friend who
    Heard it from another you been messin' around
    They say you got a boyfriend
    You're out late every weekend
    They're talkin' about you and it's bringin' me down

Don’t worry I don’t have a boyfriend but the rest is true. 😆
    Tweet has been deleted. 👀

Mmmm…🤔

lol :D
    more for sim kids and more drama please
  • SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,126 Member
    I would love a French or Vienna Romantic World along with a Romantic Challenge Lot trait & a Hotel Venue. ;)
    SERVERFRA wrote: »
    I would love a French or Vienna Romantic World along with a Romantic Challenge Lot trait & a Hotel Venue. ;)

Romantic challenge would be to resists the charms or to charm despite all the odds? :lol:
  • kaiwrysimskaiwrysims Posts: 1,532 Member

I don't think they said impossible, just that I believe they said they tried it and it was extremely buggy and they didn't like how it turned out.

Yeah you're right they never say something is impossible they just make it clear that it's unlikely to happen.
    Check out my twitter and tumblr
  • RouensimsRouensims Posts: 4,858 Member
    A new world would be great! My 600 Sims need somewhere to live! :smiley:
    Ooh Be Gah!! Whipna Choba-Dog? Whipna Choba-Dog!! :smiley:
  • LadyAmayleeLadyAmaylee Posts: 24 Member
    I would love to be able to go on something like a honeymoon, maybe? <3
  • ArcaArca Posts: 183 Member
    Rouensims wrote: »
    A new world would be great! My 600 Sims need somewhere to live! :smiley:

Me too! I'm having 5XX sims in my game.
    Most of them are living with their extended family members in the same lot...
  • EmmaVaneEmmaVane Posts: 7,847 Member

Tiny Living too.
  • BluegayleBluegayle Posts: 4,184 Member
    A fancy honeymoon hotel, a luxurious honeymoon resort & a dude ranch. ( The ranch is for me ;) ) This way they could have added large lots on a small world. Just make it special.
    "Every child matters. If we fail our children, we are bound to fail our present, our future, faith, cultures, and civilizations as well."
    ZO6GpFg.jpg

AHQ Champion
    I'll be really shocked if we get hotels in this pack.
  • Atreya33Atreya33 Posts: 4,425 Member
    I'll be really shocked if we get hotels in this pack.

I think a pack with hotels would be promoted as a hotel game pack, not a romantic game pack. I would love to get hotels but don't think it will happen in this GP