January 14th - It's time for our Friday Highlights! You can check them out here!

Best Things That Can Go Wrong (Or Just Go Weird) In Each Pack

So just tonight, I discovered that hidden in Island Living there are ways to turn your lot into a wasteland of ongoing lava meteors and lightning strikes. Did not know that. Thought the pack was all beachy calm and cute mermaids and swimming, even after trying the pack when it was on free trial.

Then I also discovered that Nifty Knitting comes with a cursed sweater. (Thanks @Stormkeep )
qthc9wo970u2.jpg

I don't know about you, but for me, learning about the amazing things that can go wrong is really fun and interesting. Especially for the packs I don't have.

Please share your favorite things that can go wrong, or just the really weird stuff, from your favorite packs!

Obviously there will be spoilers in this thread so you know don't read it if you don't want spoilers

Mine (from packs I actually own):
-Eco-- Suspicious Fizz can be made on the fizzy juice machine. I got it by using beetle nuggets as an ingredient. One Suspicious Fizz makes you dazed, a second one makes you pass out on the floor.
-Get To Work-- Alien abduction pregnancies, not a surprise to anyone I'm sure, but I just had my first one after many months of wishing, and it's an amazing wonderful disaster in this family's lives (and happened to just the rightest/wrongest family)

Tales of San Myshuno
Posting in What Happened In Your Game Today. Index in link here

Wishing for a hard life?
The Slacklater family's adventures in the Diminish the Torment Challenge, and how you can play too...

Comments

• VeeDubVeeDub Posts: 1,187 Member
    From Realm of Magic, the only time I've had a spellcaster be cursed was one of my earliest ones. He got the Nightwraith curse from botching a potion he was trying to brew, and at first I just thought the description was a bit interesting, maybe slightly amusing, but not much else. But that night... :fearful: I the player found the actual result of the curse surprisingly creepy. And delightful.
  • invisiblgirlinvisiblgirl Posts: 1,658 Member
    If you collect all the right parts, those relics in Jungle Adventures can do some powerful things...
    I just want things to match. :'(
  • mightyspritemightysprite Posts: 1,511 Member
    @VeeDub Spellcaster curses are great!
    @invisiblgirl Ooo I don't have Jungle Adventure but I think I have heard about some of those events

Tales of San Myshuno
    Posting in What Happened In Your Game Today. Index in link here

Wishing for a hard life?
    The Slacklater family's adventures in the Diminish the Torment Challenge, and how you can play too...