Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

I sometimes feel like there is a hidden "bad luck" trait...

13...Next

Comments

• Options
    GlacierSnowGlacierSnow Posts: 2,345 Member
    edited January 2022
    Stormkeep wrote: »
    @GlacierSnow I did not even think of it in my original post here, but this household has also had 2 fires started by the incense too, on my sim who is a writer while he was working on a book. And just like you.... I don't recall it ever happening to any other sim household, and I use incense a lot.

Yeah! I was so baffled when it kept happening. I literally had no idea what was causing it because I had never seen the incense start a fire before. And it was especially hard to figure out because the fire would start under his chair while the incense was on the table. I didn't make the connection until it had happened several times. I would just replace everything once the fire was out, re-light the incense and sit him back down, growing increasingly perplexed each time it happened. :joy:

That sim was not having a good day, for sure.
    Forum-Banner-01.jpg
    Seventeen & Maldusk Forum thread link
    My name on AHQ (and the upcoming sims forum) is "GlacierSnowGhost".
  • Options
    Metior_IceMetior_Ice Posts: 3,103 Member
    So, I was going to try and do a Toddler Play Date while my sim was on Vacation, and then, this happened...

Kylen was trying to help his husband grill... I really love this screenshot. Aaron is casually walking away after accidentally starting a fire. Kylen hasn't noticed, and Lir is putting out the fire.

51831951848_4096a1c57f_h.jpg

The firefighter's showed up after Lir put the fire out for his dads. His brothers were still way too close to the fire. Alex is the new Legacy Founder for my Kailani Legacy restart, and he's just staring at the charred grill. Alen is behind the bush slowly walking away from danger. Alen is the spare. Alex and Alen are twins.

51831836551_e1d217956a_b.jpg

Aaron said forbidden words when the firefighters started dancing...

51832185904_61dd8b4a6f_b.jpg

The firefighters were completely useless, but that didn't stop them from acting like they helped.

51832185894_d17a14a7af_h.jpg
  • Options
    StormkeepStormkeep Posts: 7,632 Member
    @Metior_Ice I hae the same thing when Firefighters show up...by the time they arrive my Sims have put out the fire, but then they hang around and flirt with everyone. It's bizarre!
    Great screen captures!
    This post will be edited by StormKeep at some point.
    2c2ab3785fad83173d9a155efa4afd1fc99b9595.jpg
    The Winters family Tree --- My Mods