Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

We need longer hairstyles preferably middle part current styles see pics

TrimothTrimoth Posts: 418 Member
edited January 2022 in The Sims 4 Game Feedback
Noah-Cyrus-Seize-the-Awkward-Ad-Council-2019-billboard-1548.jpg
kim-kardashian-west-nov-19-2019-u-billboard-u-1548.jpg
megan-fox-wet-look-hair-mtv-vma-awards-2021-1631522739.jpg
ca54fb0ce58e2583572199941cad9bc1429122a7.png

This style is desperately missing from the sims 4, we have lots of longer hairs but without bangs and preferably something modern and below chest length please sims team. A straighter style preffered since we now have lots of gorgeous curly longer hairs but still no straight hairs. the closest that come to it are the Eco lifestle hair but the feathers make it super weird and unusable, or the university hair but it is too wavy and 70s.

tumblr_np609wKvSy1ssn1m9o2_540.jpg

Origin id: trimoth

Post edited by EA_Cade on

Comments

• BabykittyjadeBabykittyjade Posts: 4,975 Member
    I'm guessing it's because of clipping issues but it was always disappointing that ts4 never has long hair. My hair is passing bum bum length and I love long hair! All of my girl sims (and some boys) have long hair but of course it's cc.
    I don't know if they would ever do it though because I don't see how they could get around the clipping issues since the hair is so stiff. When sims sit it would clip right though the seat with the length I'm thinking of😆 though I personally wouldn't mind. I just want the long hair. Even a shorter long length like the the picture you posted is better then nothing.
    Zombies, oh please oh please give us zombies!! :'(
  • CAPTAIN_NXR7CAPTAIN_NXR7 Posts: 4,464 Member
    Yes to bum bum length hair! 😅
    And more “Muns”. (Another new word I’ve learned).
  • friendlysimmersfriendlysimmers Posts: 7,546 Member
    sorry i disagree eith what is mention in this thread i think but thats meas a player the sims4 needs more short hair style and choices
    If you went the sims5 to remain offline feel free to sign this petition http://chng.it/gtfHPhHK please note that it is also to keep the gallery

Repose en paix mamie tu va me manquer :

1923-2016 mamie :'(
  • cynciecyncie Posts: 4,651 Member
    I'm guessing it's because of clipping issues but it was always disappointing that ts4 never has long hair. My hair is passing bum bum length and I love long hair! All of my girl sims (and some boys) have long hair but of course it's cc.
    I don't know if they would ever do it though because I don't see how they could get around the clipping issues since the hair is so stiff. When sims sit it would clip right though the seat with the length I'm thinking of😆 though I personally wouldn't mind. I just want the long hair. Even a shorter long length like the the picture you posted is better then nothing.

I wish there was a way to get good long hairstyles. I’ve tried some long cc hair but didn’t like the way they looked in game. Not only did they clip, but they didn’t fit every body type, with the hair often standing out from the body.
  • crocobauracrocobaura Posts: 7,382 Member
    I noticed with the new hair they released yesterday that it stays a bit out from the body and that is a rather short pony tail. Maybe if they gave it a bit of volume, they could get away with hair clipping into the body a little?
  • Junipur2Junipur2 Posts: 5 New Member
    I just wish they would stop adding hats to the hairs :(
    We have a category for hats, so why put hats, scarfs, flowers, headbands etc. on the hairs, please give us the choice to use the hairs that are in the game, without having to wear something ugly..........
  • ElliandreElliandre Posts: 2,468 Member
    I had thin waist long hair for most of my life so I also really hope they add more long hair in the game one day
  • Mariefoxprice83Mariefoxprice83 Posts: 8,109 Member
    Junipur2 wrote: »
    I just wish they would stop adding hats to the hairs :(
    We have a category for hats, so why put hats, scarfs, flowers, headbands etc. on the hairs, please give us the choice to use the hairs that are in the game, without having to wear something ugly..........

Yes, and we should be able to choose the colour of an accessory/hat not be locked into one accessory colour per hair colour.
    Better to reign in Hell, than serve in Heaven.
  • alanmichael1alanmichael1 Posts: 5,405 Member
    I need no more female hairstyles. Let there be body hair!!
  • Behappy1stBehappy1st Posts: 711 Member
    I've been asking for longer hair forever. Almost all hairs are short or a little longer. But no really long hair like you showed. What little almost long hair we have is only viewed from back, it looks shorter from the front. I don't use CC but boy do I wish i could. So much I would love to have. But thats never going to happen. When it comes to my knowledge with computers its, how do you turn it on. HA HA.
  • TrimothTrimoth Posts: 418 Member
    Seems like we might be getting at least one with the new wedding pack!
    tumblr_np609wKvSy1ssn1m9o2_540.jpg

Origin id: trimoth

• ignominiusrexignominiusrex Posts: 2,680 Member
    I think the poster who mentioned clipping issues nailed it. You can't have hair down a sim body that isn't weirdly standing out and away from their body, that doesn't also clip on every other build than the one it was designed for unless you can make flexible meshes that cling and move with the character but as clothing demonstrates, that isn't in the game.
    You can call me Iggy or Rex (he/him) 10 ways to Fight Hate
    ```
    wonderfullymade.jpg
  • BabykittyjadeBabykittyjade Posts: 4,975 Member
    cyncie wrote: »

I wish there was a way to get good long hairstyles. I’ve tried some long cc hair but didn’t like the way they looked in game. Not only did they clip, but they didn’t fit every body type, with the hair often standing out from the body.

Lol @ hair standing out from body. I hate that. I have a few long hairs that don't do that but yea I've seen tons that stick out akwardly😖
    Zombies, oh please oh please give us zombies!! :'(
  • OldeseadoggeOldeseadogge Posts: 5,000 Member
    Real hair is both flexible and obedient to gravity. Sim hair, EA or CC is neither, hence the issues. Until that is resolved the requested styles are just not viable in any position other than strict vertical.