Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Shoes while in the shower

Nyane21Nyane21 Posts: 152 Member
Hi!

Does anyone knows if there's a mod or a way to avoid that the sims use shoes while in the shower?

thanks in advance

Comments

• LynnPlayz1LynnPlayz1 Posts: 548 Member
    You could use MCCC to blacklist the shoes in their "nude" outfits. I'm not sure how to do it off the top of my head, but it is possible. You would have to do it for each individual sim however, unless I am mistaken.
  • Nyane21Nyane21 Posts: 152 Member
    LynnPlayz1 wrote: »
    You could use MCCC to blacklist the shoes in their "nude" outfits. I'm not sure how to do it off the top of my head, but it is possible. You would have to do it for each individual sim however, unless I am mistaken.

Thank you so much
  • Bananas_45Bananas_45 Posts: 6,778 Member
    You can also run the Sims 4 Studio batch fix for it and it will fix all your sims at the same time. You will need a membership to download the program but, it's free.

Move any default mods and any eyelash mods you may have to your desktop as running batch fixes can mess them up.

From the main screen of the program choose Content Management>Batch Fixes>CAS>Disalow CC For Shower
    You might also want to run the batch fix that disallows shoes while wearing a towel.
    Bananas_45 wrote: »
    You can also run the Sims 4 Studio batch fix for it and it will fix all your sims at the same time. You will need a membership to download the program but, it's free.

Move any default mods and any eyelash mods you may have to your desktop as running batch fixes can mess them up.

From the main screen of the program choose Content Management>Batch Fixes>CAS>Disalow CC For Shower
    You might also want to run the batch fix that disallows shoes while wearing a towel.

Thank you so much. I already have that program, but I didn't know I could do that.
    You are welcome! I hope it works! If not you may have to contact the creator of the shoes that are having an issue.
  • RouensimsRouensims Posts: 4,858 Member
    I had the hardest time getting my Sims to stop wearing weird items in the shower and the bathtub! Nothing worked for me, including the batch fix. This is what my game looked like before I found a wonderful mod.

51756207871_85a5158c61_b.jpg

The mod file is ResetBathingOutfit_UpdatedbyLittleMsSam.ts4script. Good luck!

Ooh Be Gah!! Whipna Choba-Dog? Whipna Choba-Dog!! :smiley:
    Rouensims wrote: »
    I had the hardest time getting my Sims to stop wearing weird items in the shower and the bathtub! Nothing worked for me, including the batch fix. This is what my game looked like before I found a wonderful mod.

51756207871_85a5158c61_b.jpg

The mod file is ResetBathingOutfit_UpdatedbyLittleMsSam.ts4script. Good luck!

Thank you. I'm gonna check this mod

What do you mean defaut mods?
    Nyane21 wrote: »

Default Mods override gameplay items. For instance, you can download CC eyes that will replace the eyes in the game.
    Nyane21 wrote: »

Default Mods override gameplay items. For instance, you can download CC eyes that will replace the eyes in the game.
    Understood. thanks