Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Which radio station will be exclusive to My Wedding Stories game pack?

Β«13
12JEREMIA12JEREMIA Posts: 3,143 Member
Those of all the simmers who think that game pack is about throwing a party for love. I know it's about something romantic and throw a wedding party. I've been thinking about something musical for My Wedding Stories game pack. Since I've been wanting an R&B radio station to be exclusive to the base game of The Sims 4, which of the radio stations will y'all think will be exclusive to My Wedding Stories game pack and why?

Please let's be respectful about what we think about the new upcoming game pack of The Sims 4
Post edited by EA_Cade on

Which radio station will be exclusive to My Wedding Stories game pack? 58 votes

Italian
10%
BreeSashaMadameLeeXxAirixXBehappy1stmrs_starkeyalicecipriano 6 votes
French
20%
Mariefoxprice83Mizzila1297jcp011c2BabykittyjadebixtersSiggDiggitjpsulsuldagdagSimlishJanHahcbeachwavesKhazthebefchiArchibaldmoldu 12 votes
Nothing
24%
YautjagirlgreydonnHarukotyanDaraviLadyKynLeccaDoloresGreyLiELFTTNsimmerscoed1227Lady_BalloraNushkawahini2024ImDragone 14 votes
Other (Leave comment)
44%
crocobauraLeGardePourpreIsb917goodcakebaker62catloverplayerSim2Spore12JEREMIALisamango0EmmaVaneCAPTAIN_NXR7OnverserLatinaBunnyHorrorgirl6EgonVMEvilyn_1007SERVERFRAsuvoltaSeashoreLiviaRouensimsSimmingal 26 votes

Comments

• crocobauracrocobaura Posts: 7,376 Member
    Other (Leave comment)
    It could be Italian or French music if there will also be an Italian or French inspired world to go with it. Personally, I'd be happy with a Romantic FM channel that plays slow music and gets sims to dance or cry when "their" song comes on.
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,393 Member
    Other (Leave comment)
    R&B I'm guessing.
  • VeeDubVeeDub Posts: 1,862 Member
    Other (Leave comment)
    No idea what it might actually be, if anything, but like @12JEREMIA I'd really like to see R&B station. :smirk:
    FYI: Just because you can see my signature, don't assume that I can see yours.
    Because I can't; I keep all sigs turned off. ;)
  • DoloresGreyDoloresGrey Posts: 3,490 Member
    Nothing
    I think they'll just add more songs to songwriter, alternative and romantic radio stations.
    -probably just playing Phasmophobia :p
  • KhaztheKhazthe Posts: 17 Member
    French
    Could be French and R&B simultaneously, there are lots of artists from francophone African countries....genres like Zouk, Kizomba, Semba or even Dancehall! R&B could fit with them
  • BenjamilianBenjamilian Posts: 395 Member
    Other (Leave comment)
    Funky seventies bedroom groove
  • SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,947 Member
    edited January 2022
    Other (Leave comment)
    Simlish versions for the cheeseful love songs like Careless Whisper or Put Your Head On My Shoulder or True ;)

or then just something to couple dance to like "wedding channel" "ballroom music" or whatnot idk sims genres are weird anyway

they could even just throw it all in romance

or tbh any channel will do theres love songs in all genres
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion πŸ¦‡ Vlad Advocate πŸ‰ Team Dragons
    🏑 Gallery πŸ“– Stories 🌍 World Project πŸ₯” MOD/CC Free
  • AncientMuseAncientMuse Posts: 1,062 Member
    Just for plumbobs and giggles, they'll probably throw in a totally counter intuitive music genre.... like thrash death metal.... or punk rock.

Hey, who says you can't get your love groove flowing with a little injection of screeching thrash, amirite? :D
    My Gallery ID: AncientMuse2
    "Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect." ~ Mark Twain
  • SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,947 Member
    edited January 2022
    Other (Leave comment)
    Just for plumbobs and giggles, they'll probably throw in a totally counter intuitive music genre.... like thrash death metal.... or punk rock.

Hey, who says you can't get your love groove flowing with a little injection of screeching thrash, amirite? :D

dark music genres can actually be quite romantic... i mean there is lot of love songs...

if we don't take in account the thousand and one deeply disturbed songs that seem romantic at first hear but you listen to it twice and you feel like getting restraining orders on whoever wrote the song

oh the sweet trauma of finally understanding lyrics to the metal songs you liked as kid :sweat_smile:

I do be hoping for more dark music in sims tho its so nice when the lyrics make no sense so I don't have to be traumatized
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion πŸ¦‡ Vlad Advocate πŸ‰ Team Dragons
    🏑 Gallery πŸ“– Stories 🌍 World Project πŸ₯” MOD/CC Free
  • 12JEREMIA12JEREMIA Posts: 3,143 Member
    Other (Leave comment)
    Simlish versions for the cheeseful love songs like Careless Whisper or Put Your Head On My Shoulder or True ;)

or then just something to couple dance to like "wedding channel" "ballroom music" or whatnot idk sims genres are weird anyway

I don't think they will be re-recorded in Simlish. But, I do think we'll be getting new songs by R&B musicians that all needed to be re-recorded in Simlish you know
  • LatinaBunnyLatinaBunny Posts: 4,666 Member
    Other (Leave comment)
    Isn’t there already a Romance songs section?

Would be interesting to see what other music they would bring in. πŸ™‚πŸ‘ (I rarely have my Sims listen to music, anyway, unless they are a dancer.)
    ~*~Occult Family Player player~*~
    (She/her)
    Other (Leave comment)

Would be interesting to see what other music they would bring in. πŸ™‚πŸ‘ (I rarely have my Sims listen to music, anyway, unless they are a dancer.)
    There is in the base game, but I still need an R&B as a diverse radio station for the base game you know.
  • SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,122 Member
    Other (Leave comment)
    With romance it could be a combination of French, Italian, Austrian Love Balids ;)
    Other (Leave comment)

Yes this would be awesome referring to the cheeseful love songs.
    Other (Leave comment)

Yes there is and it needs more music. Prehaps some music with strings and piano like the jazz station has that came with Dine Out.
  • GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,497 Member

Loved that video. Just made my day. LOL
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • EmmaVaneEmmaVane Posts: 7,847 Member
    Other (Leave comment)
    Something for couples dancing, like waltzes or salsa tunes.
    Other (Leave comment)
    I hope the game pack trailer might be here next week. Someone vote before it comes
  • EgonVMEgonVM Posts: 4,935 Member
    Other (Leave comment)
    I think R&B.
  • bixtersbixters Posts: 2,299 Member
    edited January 2022
    French
    Could be French New-Wave type music from the 50s' and 60s'. It sounds very jazzy and romantic.

Other (Leave comment)
    I'd still love a beautiful music station with lush strings in The Sims 4. Hey that's what type of music I listen to in real life. Think Percy Faith,Frank Chacksfield and Syd Dale just to name a few.
    Other (Leave comment)
    OK! Next month will be the month, I hope the game pack will be announcement sooner or later
    Other (Leave comment)
    OK! Next month will be the month, I hope the game pack will be announcement sooner or later

Most likely we ll get the GP Announcement Next Week.
  • ImDragoneImDragone Posts: 76 Member
    Nothing
    I say nothing, because there's already a "Romantic" radio station.
    It would be inappropriate to label French, or Italian as more romantic than other languages.
    People are often attracted to select languages, and peoples, but that isn't universal, guys. Your attractions are your own, they're not shared by the rest of society.
    Other (Leave comment)
    I say nothing, because there's already a "Romantic" radio station.
    It would be inappropriate to label French, or Italian as more romantic than other languages.
    People are often attracted to select languages, and peoples, but that isn't universal, guys. Your attractions are your own, they're not shared by the rest of society.

R&B could be added. I wouldn't write it off yet. They could also add more romantic music to the romantic station.