Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

EA Scenarios Survey

13...Next

Comments

• Karababy52Karababy52 Posts: 5,952 Member
    I've only played one of the scenarios, Making Money. I only played it to challenge myself to see how quickly I could finish it. I've done it before via the Rosebud Challenge by EuphorialQueen (R.I.P.) and didn't worry about how fast to do it that time. I indicated I was neutral about them. While I don't believe they add any value for someone like me that loves to play challenges and has already done just about every one they've offered already on my own, I can see how they might be fun for new Simmers. For improvements, I wrote that I felt they should be much more challenging, they are too easy! At least in my opinion. Also, the reward needs to be something more desirable/valuable such as a unique object, trait, etc. Lastly, they should not be time limited either.
  • SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,122 Member
    I only like to play my permanent Scenario.
    In fact, I'm currently playing my Love after a Breakup Scenario with a Pride & Prejustice twist.
  • MsKatieRoseMsKatieRose Posts: 672 Member
    The scenarios gameplay does not interest me and I'm pretty sure most players have already played their own version of the two basic scenarios regarding money and romance.
    Always be your unapologetically and authentic self
  • gisèlegisèle Posts: 1 New Member
    Hey! I had already a load game on TS4, and when I wanted to play with new scenario (becoming millionaire) my scenario household went to new game. I want to play my old load game and that scenario family on a same load game like mergeing or combining idk. Could you please help me if you have any idea?
  • StormkeepStormkeep Posts: 7,632 Member
    edited February 2022
    gisèle wrote: »
    Hey! I had already a load game on TS4, and when I wanted to play with new scenario (becoming millionaire) my scenario household went to new game. I want to play my old load game and that scenario family on a same load game like mergeing or combining idk. Could you please help me if you have any idea?

When you first start the scenario from the main menu there are two buttons at the bottom after selecting the scenario, one to start it in a new save and one to start it in an existing save. You need to click the button to start it with an existing save. When you do that it will take you into that save where you must then create a new family.

You cannot currently start a scenario with a household/sim that already exists but doing it as above, it will start a new household within the same save game within which you already have other active households.
    This post will be edited by StormKeep at some point.
    2c2ab3785fad83173d9a155efa4afd1fc99b9595.jpg
    The Winters family Tree --- My Mods
  • Behappy1stBehappy1st Posts: 711 Member
    Imagine if they did scenarios based on possible future packs. They would be able to see what is most popular and work on that pack. I always thought they should come out with 3packs instead of 1. Example: A regular pack like Vampires, 2nd a pack with just Vampire CAS, and 3rd a pack for just Vampire build items. That way if someone wants the CAS items or the build items they can buy it without getting the dreaded vampires. ( Which is my favorite pack by miles).
  • Chicklet453681Chicklet453681 Posts: 2,435 Member
    Behappy1st wrote: »
    Imagine if they did scenarios based on possible future packs. They would be able to see what is most popular and work on that pack. I always thought they should come out with 3packs instead of 1. Example: A regular pack like Vampires, 2nd a pack with just Vampire CAS, and 3rd a pack for just Vampire build items. That way if someone wants the CAS items or the build items they can buy it without getting the dreaded vampires. ( Which is my favorite pack by miles).

I think that is actually a great idea, it would please everybody that way. The completionists could still get the pack to complete their collection, even if they didn't want the actual gameplay.

And a LOT of people (myself included) buy packs because of the BB/CAS and worlds but don't necessarily want the main feature. But a lot of those people ALSO demand the occults or whatever bugs them to be toned down too (I'm not one of those people! I use a LOT of mods so I can just mod out what I don't like, no need to coherce the devs to nerf something people paid money for).

But I wouldn't want the packs to be separated into CAS, BB, and then Full pack tho. Because I would want both the BB/CAS objects and wouldn't want to be forced to buy both packs.

I also think they could offer just the worlds at a discounted price as well, with only the debug items used in the world shipped with that world pack.

• Behappy1stBehappy1st Posts: 711 Member
    Behappy1st wrote: »

I think that is actually a great idea, it would please everybody that way. The completionists could still get the pack to complete their collection, even if they didn't want the actual gameplay.

And a LOT of people (myself included) buy packs because of the BB/CAS and worlds but don't necessarily want the main feature. But a lot of those people ALSO demand the occults or whatever bugs them to be toned down too (I'm not one of those people! I use a LOT of mods so I can just mod out what I don't like, no need to coherce the devs to nerf something people paid money for).

But I wouldn't want the packs to be separated into CAS, BB, and then Full pack tho. Because I would want both the BB/CAS objects and wouldn't want to be forced to buy both packs.

I also think they could offer just the worlds at a discounted price as well, with only the debug items used in the world shipped with that world pack.
    I broke it up into 3 parts thinking that the price would be lower for the Cas and Build, But combining those 2 would work to.
  • WildIrishBansheeWildIrishBanshee Posts: 2,105 Member
    I voted - I'm fairly neutral towards scenarios. I've played for about 10 minutes on two of them, then it was back to my Thorpes. Not being able to use an existing household is kind of a deal-breaker for me, and I told them that. And I hate time-limited scenarios - would rather see live events with good ole Jasmine again. At least those had real rewards!
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top