Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

New 2022 Sims 4 Roadmap

Comments

• Options
    AineAine Posts: 3,043 Member
    edited January 2022
    I'm interested in the game pack, and the community collaborations could be new cc creators added to the game maybe? Also I hope the surprises will be updated babies. The rest of the roadmap is meh.
    Allons-y!

---> Afterlife Game Pack Idea - improved ghosts, cemeteries and funerals, psychics, new skills, new career and more! <---
    ---> Burglary Stuff Pack Idea - Burglars, alarm systems, and diamonds to steal!<---
  • Options
    LatinaBunnyLatinaBunny Posts: 4,666 Member
    Maybe we'll see a return of the Vibromatic Heart Bed.

UtKgKwn.png

I loved that bed! I hope they bring some romantic content! 🤗👍

I would also love Atrraction system, matchmaking, romantic dances, and more romantic interactions, too. 🙂
    ~*~Occult Family Player player~*~
    (She/her)
  • Options
    DoodlyDoofusDoodlyDoofus Posts: 1,183 Member
    Whatever you're linking isn't loading for me. So I'll take that as an omen.
  • Options
    SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,959 Member
    edited January 2022
    Gordy wrote: »
    Tbh I don't want a romance pack.
    Top 10 Anime Betrayals :bawling::heartbreak:
    But "a few more surprises" has me interested. Maybe one of those surprises is the inclusion of dragons?
    I'll still support #TorchTheSims42022 though
    and i would love surprise dragons

I mean it does have wings all over the pic maybe its dragon wings

or fairies and fairy wings?

hmmmn...

but theres also the mask...

I wonder if those have more to do with the kits or pack or updates...

i mean it could be masquerade kit or something... but also kinda strange idea
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion 🦇 Vlad Advocate 🐉 Team Dragons
    🏡 Gallery 📖 Stories 🌍 World Project 🥔 MOD/CC Free
  • Options
    Whatever you're linking isn't loading for me. So I'll take that as an omen.
    It’s just a Tweet image. I I’ll type up what it says for you:

“Simthing to celebrate about! Find your reason to yay with:

-A Game Pack that throws a party for Love

-Two vibrant kits that celebrate fierce designs

-The gift of community collaborations, in game and out

-Free global food items to bring Sims together

-Plus a few more surprises!”
    (She/her)
  • Options
    Simmingal wrote: »
    Gordy wrote: »
    Tbh I don't want a romance pack.
    Top 10 Anime Betrayals :bawling::heartbreak:
    But "a few more surprises" has me interested. Maybe one of those surprises is the inclusion of dragons?
    I'll still support #TorchTheSims42022 though
    and i would love surprise dragons

I mean it does have wings all over the pic maybe its dragon wings

or fairies and fairy wings?

hmmmn...

but theres also the mask...

I wonder if those have more to do with the kits or pack or updates...

i mean it could be masquerade kit or something... but also kinda strange idea

I’ll have to look at the picture again, but maybe the masks are for a Masquerade party or Mardi Gras kit?
    (She/her)
  • Options
    The Tiger thing could be the Year of the Tiger…? May be part of global food or one of the kit’s aspect?
    (She/her)
  • Options
    logionlogion Posts: 4,719 Member
    edited January 2022
    btw, you can post twitter images on the forums by using the img tag for the twitter image url. So here is the full image.

FIWa3AwWYAAOnn0?format=jpg&name=large
  • Options
    NightlyCoffeeNightlyCoffee Posts: 455 Member
    I'm excited for a romance theme game pack! A romance pack, Generations, music, and horses are my most wanted packs, so I get to check something off my list.

I just wonder if we will ever see another stuff pack. The last one we got was almost one year ago, and it was pretty good. I hope they aren't giving up on stuff packs in favor of kits.
  • Options
    KateLynneKateLynne Posts: 47 Member
    I would actually love more wedding content. I don't think that I have ever thrown a proper wedding in the Sims because it's such a hassle. :') So I really hope that that's something that they'll include/address.
    I am not really excited for the kits. I will probably skip them.

The community collaborations (in game) are something I am interested in. I really liked some of the content they added in the past and I think that a lot of people will appreciate the new food items.

I think that it is interesting to see what they'll do with EPs this year.
  • Options
    PlumbeebPlumbeeb Posts: 619 Member
    Love, love, love the idea of a romance pack, I’ve been wanting a pack like this for such a long time!

I don’t mind more or improved wedding features, but I hope it wouldn’t be the sole focus of the pack. What I really want is a proper attraction system so that I don’t have to rely on certain mods for it. Fingers crossed anyway.
    Sims 4 Wish List:
    • > Option to toggle on/off random townie generation.
    • > Turn vacation worlds into residential worlds.
    • > Option to purchase separate worlds or a world pack.
    • > Sleepwear kit.
    • > Atomic age kit.
  • Options
    EgonVMEgonVM Posts: 4,937 Member
    Hmm... New Game Pack that throws a Party for Love...

I think this is it! I called it!
    EgonVM wrote: »
    Wait a minute... Is the point of not having NPC sims get married that in the future your sims can get invited to the weddings? Wedding pack? Feel free to speculate on that further in the speculation section in this forums.

That was literally my reaction when I saw that text.

Though Kit packs with new designs? When are we going to get new gameplay Kit packs?
  • Options
    GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,562 Member
    Party of love? We already have wedding party right?

No, we don't have a pack for that in Sims4. We have a wedding arch and that's about it.
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • Options
    WaytoomanyUIDsWaytoomanyUIDs Posts: 845 Member
    So, one GP and a tone of kits? No EP or stuff packs at all? That's a bit concerning.
    Origin/Gallery ID: WaytoomanyUIDs
  • Options
    amaniaaaamaniaaa Posts: 58 Member
    Simmingal wrote: »
    AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA PARTY FOR LOVE LOOOOOOVE ROMANCE WEDDINGS AAAA

brb I'll go jump in the lake or something i need to calm down (it better be actual romance pack tho or im gonna ugly sob) (and it better have couple dancing because what is party with no couple dancing)

same but it's not because I'm excited about this "amazing" (once again) roadmap
  • Options
    BluegayleBluegayle Posts: 4,186 Member
    I'm guessing @catloverplayer is "over the moon". :D I think I my sims could use some romance o:)
    "Every child matters. If we fail our children, we are bound to fail our present, our future, faith, cultures, and civilizations as well."
    ZO6GpFg.jpg

AHQ Champion
  • Options
    83bienchen83bienchen Posts: 2,577 Member
    Compared to the last roadmap, they've replaced one of the kits with an actual pack, so that's something - though I'm wondering where the usual November EP has been pushed.

I won't judge the Gamepack before we get more info on it, but I might be interested.
    Now now EA, don't be stinking up our lovely lavender bath with your shopping fart. - My TS4 mods - Gallery ID: 83bienchen
  • Options
    kaiwrysimskaiwrysims Posts: 1,532 Member
    83bienchen wrote: »
    Compared to the last roadmap, they've replaced one of the kits with an actual pack, so that's something - though I'm wondering where the usual November EP has been pushed.

I won't judge the Gamepack before we get more info on it, but I might be interested.

I'm guessing they're spending extra time on it and we might get it around may. I'm hoping that means it will be an amazing pack with more quality
    Check out my twitter and tumblr
  • Options
    NightlyCoffeeNightlyCoffee Posts: 455 Member
    I can absolutely see the Mardi Gras masks on the picture. I'm really excited if it is! I actually made a Mardi Gras holiday in my game, but there isn't really anything in the game to celebrate it. I live on the Gulf Coast and Mardi Gras is big here. There's always a school break and parades all along the coast. I think if it is, it'll be free content released through the Sims Delivery Service. Maybe they'll give us a king cake!
  • Options
    NorthDakotaGamerNorthDakotaGamer Posts: 2,559 Member
    I am going in with skepticism. I personally require more significant gameplay features that do not involve rabbit holes or for the sims to use any electric devices. I want better family gameplay right now, but I do not trust the Dev team to deliver it at the moment.
  • Options
    simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,866 Member
    @NorthDakotaGamer I know you were having problems with Neighborhood Stories. Hopefully your game will be playable by the time the GP releases. 🙂
  • Options
    GreylingGreyling Posts: 163 Member
    CK213 wrote: »
    I really hope chemistry and attraction is part of that love pack.
    And if it does, I really hope it comes with an off-switch in settings. I’m sorry, I know quite a few people want something like this, and although I love when unexpected things happen in my games, in the majority of my saves I want to be the one who decides who my sims fall for, and I especially don’t want the game to potentially ruin some of my most favourite sim-relationships.

Peppers wrote: »
    The mask could be a hint for Venetian Carnival or Mardi Gras. Maybe we will get a kit with "vibrant and fierce" costumes. But then I want proper costume parties in the game, please!
    Ooo, Venetian Carnival or Marci Gras would be lovely and coincide very well with the events themselves, and if that were to be followed up with a matching world later this year... I was dreaming of a foggy bayou-inspired world, but I wouldn’t say no to Venice. Well, one can always dream :)
  • Options
    Paigeisin5Paigeisin5 Posts: 2,139 Member
    More info would be nice right about now. But it feels like all the hype that happened when the pack refreshes were announced, and only one was released. The kits seemed like a good idea until Bust the Dust came out. Fierce new clothing style? Meh. New party types? Well, it would be nice if the ones we have didn't turn into a herding of cats scenario every time I tried to have one. And trying to have one with goals is almost impossible to complete. Sorry for not being overly excited about this news, but past experience with 'new' content has taught me to be careful with my expectations. If we had seen a couple dancing a slow dance on that screenshot, I'd be a bit more excited. But we have been waiting for that one little thing to be added for a verrry long time, so I'll wait for more solid info before I let my expectations get crushed again.
  • Options
    BabykittyjadeBabykittyjade Posts: 4,975 Member
    Hmmmmmm I'm 50% excited. I very rarely play romance but I do have a few affectionate couples. Weddings and online dating are at the bottom of my list. A sim might have a wedding once a real life year or less. Especially since I only play with the same sims forever and ever lol. Wouldn't mind being invited to weddings though as a guest.
    However,I can think of some cool stuff this could come with! More affectionate interactions, dancing together, cuddling in bed, walking and holding hands or I welcome any new things sims can do together. And one of my favorite things to do in the sims is PARTY 🥳🥳🥳🥳 I just think ts4 has amazing parties.
    So I'm interested to see what this is all about. What they include could make or break this pack for me. (But I'll buy it either way 😆)

Zombies, oh please oh please give us zombies!! :'(