Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Have you competed your Sims 4 collection?

13...Next

Comments

• Options
    CAPTAIN_NXR7CAPTAIN_NXR7 Posts: 4,464 Member
    There’s now a 2 kit gap in my game. The two latest.

Maybe one fine day I’ll purchase them, if my stories require their content. Right now they don’t, so I’d have no problem not buying them at all.
    I could of course, just to have them there, but I won’t. 😅
    It’s all good.
  • Options
    scoed1227scoed1227 Posts: 145 Member
    Yes I have all the packs released so far
    I have every kit, stuff pack, game pack, and expansion pack. Even the real bad ones. I am a fool and keep wasting money on packs with less and less content.
  • Options
    HarukotyanHarukotyan Posts: 513 Member
    No I do not have every pack released although I want them all
    I've stopped purchasing packs after JTB was released. As a collector and a fan since TS1 of course I would like to have full collection. But currently it's not the product/vision I'd like to support and spend my money on. Furthermore with kits the situation is plainly insulting. Moneywise they are around 40% of all DLC cost in Y2021 for just plain CAS/BB assets mainly. I want to support gameplay but not skin lootboxes.
  • Options
    telemwilltelemwill Posts: 1,752 Member
    No, I do not have all the packs I want, but I do not want every pack released
    At least I don't want them yet. This is not to say I won't change my mind at some point. The main reason I don't want more is I tend to get overwhelmed with new options, new characters, etc. I like to be able to play with all the premade Sims at least a little. And right now I already have enough to do. I need some Sims in my rotation to die off so I can add more in.
  • Options
    SharoniaSharonia Posts: 4,853 Member
    No, I do not have all the packs I want, but I do not want every pack released
    I voted the wrong option. I have all the packs except for Batuu. Star Wars does not have a place in my Sims universe.
  • Options
    ExxCeeExxCee Posts: 353 Member
    Yes I have all the packs I want, but not every pack released
    The only one I refuse to buy is the modern menswear kit. I just can't understand how they got the idea that anyone really wanted that. More menswear, yes. Lazy "edgy" menswear? No.
    Origin ID: ExxCee
  • Options
    scoed1227scoed1227 Posts: 145 Member
    Yes I have all the packs released so far
    ExxCee wrote: »
    The only one I refuse to buy is the modern menswear kit. I just can't understand how they got the idea that anyone really wanted that. More menswear, yes. Lazy "edgy" menswear? No.
    I agree. I can't ever see me putting a straight man in any of it. I still have it. I use it on my female sims. Very famine and looks great. It is a modern woman kit miss labeled in my opinion. Best grandma outfit in the game was in that kit.

I would spend coin on a everyday working class men's wear pack/kit. No questions ask. Heck even a loose fitting T-shirt would auto get my money. Men's wardrobe in this game is so lacking. I am talking standard men's wear not high fashion or metrosexual looks. We have too much of that. I want clothes I would wear for my male sims.

• Options
    ExxCeeExxCee Posts: 353 Member
    scoed1227 wrote: »
    ExxCee wrote: »
    I agree. I can't ever see me putting a straight man in any of it. I still have it. I use it on my female sims. Very famine and looks great. It is a modern woman kit miss labeled in my opinion. Best grandma outfit in the game was in that kit.

I would spend coin on a everyday working class men's wear pack/kit. No questions ask. Heck even a loose fitting T-shirt would auto get my money. Men's wardrobe in this game is so lacking. I am talking standard men's wear not high fashion or metrosexual looks. We have too much of that. I want clothes I would wear for my male sims.

Right?? Since you can already change the gender preference on CAS I really don't get what that kit was trying to add. There were a couple of cool sweaters that I saw but not enough to justify paying extra for them. I would love some more formal outfits/suits or baggy shirts. And shoes. My god why are we so limited on shoes! I might get it on sale one day if I really run out of inspiration but for now... no.
    Origin ID: ExxCee
  • Options
    MirkaKaroliinaMirkaKaroliina Posts: 147 Member
    I have all the EPs and GPs, half the SPs and none of the kits because I don't need them. I have bought many of the packs in bundles, otherwise I would have a lot less stuff packs. I'm more gameplay orientated so new stuff is not what I need, unless there is some new gameplay included.
    cha cha cha