Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

1,000,000 in 7 Days- What to do now? (Making Money Scenario)

I love schemes.

This started out as a total heat of the moment, "can I really do this? seriously? accident..well, the plan behind it was. A couple days ago I was playing my rotational save and came up with a cheesy way to make money that I 100% am utilizing, because of course I am, and thought "Wouldn't this be fun to use in that rags to riches scenario?" So I did. Let me tell you how it works.

First I made a sim, Julia Pent. She's a spellcaster who I moved into San Myshuno- bulldozed that one house that wasn't an apartment and stuck her there. She's materialistic, she loves the outdoors, and she hates children. Julia dreams of building her own house, a Pent house if you will, becoming the saves richest sim. and vying for world domination. In retrospect, I should've made her evil.

s1Cwx6y.png

Here she is practicing her magic, as any budding spellcaster should do. She has a long way to go focusing on Practical magic.

IzlAYsu.png

After a bit of practice, she Glimmerstoned her way to the magic realm. Quickly, she met Simeon Silversweater. I knew that I'd need his help, so I went for the quick photo-to-besties rout. It didn't work as well as I hoped so we actually had to talk to him. Bummer.

qyZCOch.png

Luckily, getting trained boosts their friendship.

I4YTgbQ.png

Back at home, practicing her magic again even though she just peed her pants and failed to scruberoo herself. Should she be embarrassed that she's peed all over herself, or proud that she's fulfilled a true rags to riches tradition? Embarrassed, obviously.

5VWafcM.png

While Julia slept on night two, Simeon texted her with a confession. He wanted to make their relationship more then just friends. Julia, of course, had to ensure that he was fully onboard with her plans of riches and power. Simeon was chill with it.

6KmXUfF.png

Anyway, she still wasn't high enough to discover the spell that we needed, so I had her practice even more. There was a lot of practicing here, because Simeon wouldn't teach her any spells despite having a maxed romance and friendship bar. Simeon I thought you were on board.

LW8Tbp2.png?1

"I don't know you well enough to teach you magic, sorry." Okay, let's get engaged then.

tPGNVQ7.png?1

"Can you teach me some spells now, Simeon? Are do you still not know me well enough? We've been dating for three days certainly that's long enough for you to spill all your arcane secrets." According to him it was, because he taught us exactly the spell we needed...copypasto.

jQ3SN0C.png?1

But now that the first portion of our quest has ended, we needed to begin the second phase. To do that we took a quick trip to Selvadorada, bought a couple extra machetes, and ventured into the jungle. What lies in wait for us there, threatening our very lives and our destiny as the saves richest sim?

Pretty much nothing, we got what we needed in like a day.

qKwNTt3.png?2

A FROG. (he looks so sad, does he know his fate?)

KDCWZnk.png?1

With Simeon added to our ranks, with his preexisting knowledge of copypasto, it wasn't long before we had an army. An army that caught on fire once or twice, but an army nonetheless. Now, I didn't get a picture of the frogs at their highest number but just imagine this x10 and ignore Julia overloading. They each sold for 9.8k I believe, so I had the money within 24 hours of Simeon moving in.

1XObKy4.png?1

And that's how I made 1,000,000 simoleons in seven sim days. I realized that I could've done it much faster if I had just stolen Simeon at the beginning, since he already knew copypasto, but I think this is still pretty cool! This all started because my sim Deana learned copypasto right before I rotated to my other sim Habiki Buttersworth's house. He's a jungle explorer and had a couple golden plates in his inventory I was planning to put up around the house. One thing led to another and now they're funding the development of Newcrest.

Here's the question now- what's next for Julia Silversweater? First I have to return her to her full Julia PENT glory, and make her the Penthouse, but after that it's up in the air. Any suggestions? And if you've completed this scenario, what was your money making scheme? o:)

• Gen 25: Xanthe! >:)
  • She/Her.

Comments

• Options
    mightyspritemightysprite Posts: 5,882 Member
    Your overcharged frog queen is truly epic @greydonn. I hope that she and her consort Simeon will have a fairy tale or at least a ballad written in their honor.

Also I have a feeling that L. has feelings about Simeon's sudden change in life circumstances? She is hanging around a lot in your screenshots...

• Options
    IsharellIsharell Posts: 1,158 Member
    Awesome job, @greydonn. I took my sim to 1,000,000 in 56 sim days. Now she and 2 roommates are learning to be spellcasters. I will then take them to Selvadorada for an adventure. I may take one or all of them to Strangerville later.
  • Options
    JustMeAlbJustMeAlb Posts: 371 Member
    edited January 2022
    Without the Realm of Magic pack I thought I did pretty good doing it in 22 days by growing an orchard of money trees.
    The cake is a lie