Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

And I legit thought my game just broke.....

Fairy_HappyFairy_Happy Posts: 8,903 Member
So I was playing and suddenly my screen starts shaking and freaking out. I was like 'what's happening.' It like zoomed into a far corner of the map when the screen started shaking.

I forgot that I put my Sim's house on a fault line and what I experience was an earthquake. Seriously, I didn't know the entire SCREEN went berserk when an earthquake occurred. I was like 'oh god, the game is broken, this is what I get for messing with mods,' but nope. No dice it was not the mods. That is crazy. and now my Sims are all scared. Awesome....'

Comments

• Options
    SikoahGraceSikoahGrace Posts: 1,399 Member
    I would have totally freaked out too. I don't use that lot trait so I wouldn't have known what was going on. Now I am going to have to try it out.
  • Options
    StormkeepStormkeep Posts: 7,632 Member
    ROFL, I've never used that lot trait and can totally see myself having the same reaction if I ever did. I'd be googling like crazy to figure out what was wrong with my game.
    This post will be edited by StormKeep at some point.
    2c2ab3785fad83173d9a155efa4afd1fc99b9595.jpg
    The Winters family Tree --- My Mods
  • Options
    bshag4lvbshag4lv Posts: 9,378 Member
    The first time my sims and I experienced an earthquake I had the same reaction, "What the h*ll is going on??" :D Now I put that trait on most of the lots in Sulani and Mt. Kormorbi, that one and volcano activity...love the action! (Unfortunately my sims don't. :# )
    In my house, dog hair sticks to everything but the dog.
  • Options
    lisamwittlisamwitt Posts: 5,095 Member
    I had a similar reaction the first time I saw that trait at work.
    Gallery ID: LadyGray01
  • Options
    Fairy_HappyFairy_Happy Posts: 8,903 Member
    edited January 2022
    Yeah, it's definitely a fun lot trait, once you know what's happening. XD

I definitely recommend trying it if you haven't already. It would be under the lot challenges.