Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

WCIF Medieval Folk Dance Poses?

LynnPlayz1LynnPlayz1 Posts: 548 Member
edited December 2021 in General Mods Discussion
The cold has past,
The birds are hatched,
The days have all grown long,
The sun is high,
In cloudless skies,
Now come and join the throng

- Lynn 2021

Hi, simmers!

As some of you may know, I like to recreate my Dungeons & Dragons characters in TS4. Especially since I've been having artist's block and CAS is a fun and fast way to help me visualize them.

My current goal is to recreate the moment when my human barbarian, Bevin of Palevalley, met his wife, Abigale. It was during the summer solstice festival. People from Palevalley and the surrounding villages gathered in a golden field to celebrate the changing of the seasons.

Bevin was off to the side, drinking "juice" with his friends, when he saw her. She was dancing with a group of villagers from Hightop. A crown of purple flowers adorned her head and the way the sunlight touched her hair made it seem like she was glowing. In that moment, Bevin fell in love.

I've spent a long time trying to put this scene together. I took a break for a while, but discovering a bunch of CC that was just perfect for Abigale (dresses, hair, purple flowers) has got me all excited again.

I'm finding a lot of modern-looking dance poses. Also, a bunch of ballroom dances. But my dear characters live in small villages speckled along a mountain range, and ballroom dancing definitely gives off nobility vibes. What I need is folk dances, the kind of thing that commoners would know. Both group and couple poses, if possible. 👉👈

Thank you all very much! No worries if nothing turns up; I'll keep looking myself. Never hurts to ask though, right?

Oh and happy New Year to all and to all a good night! 😁

Comments