Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Happy New Years from New Zealand <3

mcruddmcrudd Posts: 11,696 Member
Hi there Simmers, its 10:30pm here in New Zealand, so I thought I would pop in quickly and say a super duper AweSim happy new year to you all <3 Happy simming for 2022 to you all <3

5mDIns5.jpg

Comments

• mcruddmcrudd Posts: 11,696 Member
    11:30 pm now. Gosh I am getting to old for this :D:D
  • simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,862 Member
    Happy New Year. Wishing you all love, joy, and peace in the new year. ♥️
    Happy New Year. Wishing you all love, joy, and peace in the new year. ♥️

and to you too <3 Only 5 more minutes then bedtime LOL
    Yay its midnight here 2022 has arrived, Happy new year everyone, this simmer is going to bed now. Happy new year and good night from New Zealand <3
  • Armika74Armika74 Posts: 367 Member
    Happy New Year From Sweden <3
  • blueyblueskyblueybluesky Posts: 1,373 Member
    Happy New Year!
  • SimmervilleSimmerville Posts: 11,669 Member
    Happy New Year! May it be a good one! :smiley:
    Simmerville on Youtube | My blog is updated weekly: Simmerville's Sims<br>a.jpg
  • HimRumiHimRumi Posts: 1,444 Member
    Happy New Year!
  • LiELFLiELF Posts: 6,448 Member
    Happy New Year everyone! May Father Time bring good health and happiness to all of you! ❤️ 🎉 🍾
    #Team Occult
  • Nate_Whiplash1Nate_Whiplash1 Posts: 4,123 Member
    It is new year's eve day here in the eastern US.

Happy New Year to everyone!
  • luvdasims55luvdasims55 Posts: 14,649 Member
    Happy New Year from Michigan! Go Blue! :)
  • GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,552 Member
    Happy New Year, mccrudd! I don't stay up until midnight anymore. I was never really good at it even when young. I'm a "Morning" person, as it were. Besides, it will still be the New Year when I get up tomorrow morning, preferably after a good night's sleep. :) May this New Year bring you fortune and health.
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • ACruelButLovingGodACruelButLovingGod Posts: 708 Member
    Happy New Year, even if it's still 11:15 AM on the 31st here on the US west coast...when you posted the "it's midnight" post, the board showed me it having been posted at 3 AM in my local time, a 21-hour time difference (or a 3-hour time difference but a day apart.)
    (he/him)
    And remember this above all. Our Roman gods are watching. Make sure they are not ashamed!
    My NBA site, Pace and Space
    15 more minutes then I will message my mom happy new year in South Africa, but I allready had breakfast and is prepping our lunch hahahaha, How crazy is the time differences. So far 2022 is looking good from here in New Zealand. Happy new years to those who had it and hope you can stay awake for those who are still waiting <3
    Armika74 wrote: »
    Happy New Year From Sweden <3

and to you too <3
    Happy New Year!

and to you too <3
    Happy New Year! May it be a good one! :smiley:

Happy new year to you too, lets hope its a good one :)
    HimRumi wrote: »
    Happy New Year!

and to you too :)
    LiELF wrote: »
    Happy New Year everyone! May Father Time bring good health and happiness to all of you! ❤️ 🎉 🍾

and to you and lets hope that he does indeed bring us good things this year <3
    It is new year's eve day here in the eastern US.

Happy New Year to everyone!

Hope your new years is close now :)
    Happy New Year from Michigan! Go Blue! :)

Happy new years :)
    Happy New Year, mccrudd! I don't stay up until midnight anymore. I was never really good at it even when young. I'm a "Morning" person, as it were. Besides, it will still be the New Year when I get up tomorrow morning, preferably after a good night's sleep. :) May this New Year bring you fortune and health.

I truly battled, think getting older takes the staying awake out of it. But I managed this year ;) May your new year bring you happiness and peace <3
    Happy New Year, even if it's still 11:15 AM on the 31st here on the US west coast...when you posted the "it's midnight" post, the board showed me it having been posted at 3 AM in my local time, a 21-hour time difference (or a 3-hour time difference but a day apart.)

Oh my gosh what a strange world we live in with all the time differences. Happy new years to you when it finally arrives :)
  • DaraviDaravi Posts: 1,144 Member
    Happy new year from Germany, I hope you all have a wonderful year 2022.

According to the Sim holiday, I made all my traditions, I ate my Pfannkuchen (Berliner (doughnut) for the rest of the world), watched Dinner for One, watched the countdown and saw the firework in the neighborhood. 🥳
  • bshag4lvbshag4lv Posts: 9,377 Member
    Happy New Year to all over the world from sunny and hot Florida, USA. <3 Temps have been in the low 80's since before Christmas, so we watched the fireworks in the neighborhood from our lanai. Tough life, lol.
    In my house, dog hair sticks to everything but the dog.
    bshag4lv wrote: »
    Happy New Year to all over the world from sunny and hot Florida, USA. <3 Temps have been in the low 80's since before Christmas, so we watched the fireworks in the neighborhood from our lanai. Tough life, lol.

Florida here too....it was a great night for watching fireworks :smile:
  • ElliandreElliandre Posts: 2,468 Member
    Happy New Year from Canada :heart: I watched a bit of the New York countdown with my family and had some cake and coffee. I hope 2022 is amazing for everyone.
    Daravi wrote: »
    Happy new year from Germany, I hope you all have a wonderful year 2022.

According to the Sim holiday, I made all my traditions, I ate my Pfannkuchen (Berliner (doughnut) for the rest of the world), watched Dinner for One, watched the countdown and saw the firework in the neighborhood. 🥳

sounds amazing, happy new year to you :)
    bshag4lv wrote: »

Florida here too....it was a great night for watching fireworks :smile:

Happy new year :)
    Elliandre wrote: »
    Happy New Year from Canada :heart: I watched a bit of the New York countdown with my family and had some cake and coffee. I hope 2022 is amazing for everyone.

Its 2 January and we just had lunch now LOL, Happy new year to everyone <3
  • emereemere Posts: 1,755 Member

Happy New Year!!!

and

Happy Simming 2022!!!

<3
    emere wrote: »
    Happy New Year!!!

and

Happy Simming 2022!!!

<3

To you too <3
  • SusanaLeoteSusanaLeote Posts: 36 Member
    Happy New Year from Portugal!
    Happy New Year from Portugal!

I think it's cool that we have simmers from all over the world on this thread (and on the forums in general, of course)

Let's make 2022 a great one!