Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Has anyone else noticed

on the sim TV shows, they mostly just show things that are possible to do in gameplay. The sports channel shows sims playing basketball and skating like our sims can, the romance show includes our Get to Work sets and costumes, etc.

But...
there are WEREWOLVES in the sim TV shows.

I wonder what does this imply?

Comments

• Options
    StormkeepStormkeep Posts: 7,632 Member
    The TV shows in TS4 is footage from TS3...there were werewolves in TS3.
    This post will be edited by StormKeep at some point.
    2c2ab3785fad83173d9a155efa4afd1fc99b9595.jpg
    The Winters family Tree --- My Mods
  • Options
    mightyspritemightysprite Posts: 5,882 Member
    Aaahhh okay. I didn't play Sims 3 so didn't clue into that.
  • Options
    BabykittyjadeBabykittyjade Posts: 4,975 Member
    Doesn't mean it's not a hint because it's from ts3. I always thought the sims tv was a hint of what's to come. It could be coincidence but they could have chosen anything from ts3 to put on TV. And we did get some things from it. Kind of like how sims would talk about bunk beds and we didn't have them. But now we got them and it makes sense.

I also still believe we are getting werewolves, zombies, cars and updated babies at some point in time. My sims love that ts3 zombie 🧟‍♂️ movie 😆
    Zombies, oh please oh please give us zombies!! :'(
  • Options
    StormkeepStormkeep Posts: 7,632 Member
    Doesn't mean it's not a hint because it's from ts3. I always thought the sims tv was a hint of what's to come. It could be coincidence but they could have chosen anything from ts3 to put on TV. And we did get some things from it. Kind of like how sims would talk about bunk beds and we didn't have them. But now we got them and it makes sense.

I also still believe we are getting werewolves, zombies, cars and updated babies at some point in time. My sims love that ts3 zombie 🧟‍♂️ movie 😆

I don't know...what you are viewing as hints I'd call the natural progression where we slowly get things that were in TS3 but not yet in TS4. Even without the TV, that is hardly unexpected. Every single iteration since the TS2 has been that way; over time we get more and more of what was already in the previous game (with all expansions). You don't need hints for that to be expected.
    This post will be edited by StormKeep at some point.
    2c2ab3785fad83173d9a155efa4afd1fc99b9595.jpg
    The Winters family Tree --- My Mods
  • Options
    diavolosimsdiavolosims Posts: 37 Member
    I would like to agree with Stormkeep. And that scene (werewolves) and a bunch others like the high school and university scene shown on TV have been there before they appear in the game as a mechanic, minus the werewolves. It's just ✨ coincidence ✨. Though, it is cool to see the Sims 3 stuff happening in our TS4's televisions. I wonder if TS5 will follow and show TS4 stuff on their TV.
  • Options
    AnmirlaAnmirla Posts: 3,836 Member
    I wonder if TS5 will follow and show TS4 stuff on their TV.

Probably, since this has been the pattern.

baby%20bat_zpsgzvzhrnc.gif