Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Game Glitches When Switching Families

LilynWolfLilynWolf Posts: 30 Member
I've been having a weird glitch when trying to switch households. The portrait panel will show the pictures of the family I'm trying to switch to. The sim info, inventory, etc. panels will be correct for the active sim in the family I want to switch to. But the picture in the center will show the sim that was last active in the previous household. When I hover over the pictures in the portrait panel, instead of listing the sim's name, traits, relationship to active sim, etc., all that will show is the name. There will also be no 'go home' button over the portrait panel picture of the active sim.

This glitch has only started up in the past month, and if I remember correctly, I have been able to switch households without it happening a few times since it started. Is this a known glitch of any mods? Has anyone else had this glitch before and knows how to fix it?

Comments

• LilynWolfLilynWolf Posts: 30 Member
    Update: I've been able to successfully switch families in a save where the glitch happened. Not sure if it's fixed, but I think I know how to avoid it.