Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Can’t Buy Angelfish in Casters Alley Anymore?

SimDork23SimDork23 Posts: 524 Member
I used to be able to buy angelfish in Caster’s Alley in the Realm of Magic pack, but it’s no longer there? The potion stall wasn’t even open the one time that I sent my sim. It’s just so much more convenient than having to fish it for it, lol.
Post edited by SimDork23 on

Comments

• StormkeepStormkeep Posts: 7,632 Member
    I don't use that EP much, but if it's like the vendors added in Cottage Living the stock for sale is partially random, so maybe it still sells it but just wasn't in stock when you went.

Also, if a shop is closed during hours they are supposed to be open, it's probably because the NPC Vendor stepped away (and is still there somewhere). When this happens to me I just have my sim to do a few socials with them and then when I exit that conversation they go back to their shop in short order.
    This post will be edited by StormKeep at some point.
    2c2ab3785fad83173d9a155efa4afd1fc99b9595.jpg
    The Winters family Tree --- My Mods
  • SimDork23SimDork23 Posts: 524 Member
    edited December 2021
    @Stormkeep Hmm, you could be right. I tried it with multiple sims in different saves & seasons, though, & it was there every time minus the save that I specifically needed it in, lol. I was wondering why the shop was closed the one time I tried it, too, lol. Thanks!