Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Possible occult hint?

Β«134
OnverserOnverser Posts: 3,364 Member
This is possibly/probably a reach, but I saw this ad on my homepage for a new year sale, didn't think much of it at first but then I noticed all the sims were references of occults or occult packs. First lady is Realm of Magic, second two are from the Vampires cover art and the last sim is from the Island Living cover (mermaids) and then it talks about "new year, new yous" with the occults pictured. Possibly hinting at a new occult coming in the new year?

Plus, I've seen people theorising that when this sale ends (Jan 12th?) they'll announce the next pack, so it'd make sense to hint at it in the ads for the sale, and Vampires was announced January 10th just after the Christmas/New Year sale...

occult.png

Comments

• SheriSim57SheriSim57 Posts: 6,970 Member
    Hope it’s werewolves if it’s an occult, and we get body hair and eyelashes with it ( for our regular sims).
  • DaWaterRatDaWaterRat Posts: 3,355 Member
    From your typing to EA's ears, I hope.

Both the OP and the hope that it's Werewolves. (Bonus points if they licensed Werewolves of London for the trailer, but that's probably expecting too much.)
  • 83bienchen83bienchen Posts: 2,577 Member
    edited December 2021
    The blonde Sim isn't a mermaid, though.
    The Sims seen to just stand for the respective packs that are on sale.

Anyhow, a new occult for 2022 is likely.

And I also expect them to announce a new pack after Christmas sale ends.

It might not be the occult pack yet, though.
    Now now EA, don't be stinking up our lovely lavender bath with your shopping fart. - My TS4 mods - Gallery ID: 83bienchen
  • GordyGordy Posts: 3,021 Member
    πŸŒ‘ New Year 🌘 New Yous πŸŒ— New Wolves πŸŒ– WereWolves πŸŒ•
    I believe. I support. I want. I carry a Torch for dragons, but it's our hairy brethren's turn.
    TS1_dragons_hatching.jpg
    The Sims 4 hasn't introduced a new musical instrument since 2017
  • WolfnightsingerWolfnightsinger Posts: 22 Member
    I can only dream. I want werewolves so badly.

But I also support dragons. And faeries.

More occults in general, please.
  • sunman502sunman502 Posts: 18,325 Member
    It could be fairies, there was a lot of buzz on here about the possibility of fairies making a return to the game awhile back. Back about the time just before they had officially announced the release of Cottage Living.
  • crocobauracrocobaura Posts: 7,382 Member
    It could be fairies, there was a lot of buzz on here about the possibility of fairies making a return to the game awhile back. Back about the time just before they had officially announced the release of Cottage Living.

They had fairy sized sims in the promos for the plant kit.
  • annaliese39annaliese39 Posts: 2,797 Member
    I am also hoping for werewolves. Fingers crossed 2022 will be their year.
  • sunman502sunman502 Posts: 18,325 Member

They had fairy sized sims in the promos for the plant kit.
    I never watched the promos for that Kit Pack. So I don't know what was shown in that. But perhaps they plan to do to fairies has they did with the New Crest world, a slow and steady stream of hints leading up to the release of the content. :)
  • Darkshadow608Darkshadow608 Posts: 156 Member
    The blonde Sim isn't a mermaid, though.
    The Sims seen to just stand for the respective packs that are on sale.

Anyhow, a new occult for 2022 is likely.

And I also expect them to announce a new pack after Christmas sale ends.

It might not be the occult pack yet, though.

I don't have an image but the christmas "naughty or nice" sale ad also had a spellcaster, vampire and mermaid (Tomax, Vladdy, Nalani - all premade occults) so I'm hoping that it is a hint for a new occult this year.
  • ArcaArca Posts: 183 Member
    There are no occults has introduced in 2020 and 2021.
    Even if the staff are working at home, they should be able to create an occult pack at home in these 2 years.
  • AuronoiChieftainAuronoiChieftain Posts: 362 Member
    Gordy wrote: Β»
    I believe. I support. I want. I carry a Torch for dragons, but it's our hairy brethren's turn.

If they are giving werewolves the "Vampires" Treatment, then it may be possible to get WereDragons. especially if they give more then one type of Animalistic Shapeshifter ( Werecats, Werehogs, Wererats,. . . weregodzillas, not full-sized kaiju, but certainly larger and more powerful then the other Were types).
  • ArcaArca Posts: 183 Member
    edited December 2021

If they are giving werewolves the "Vampires" Treatment, then it may be possible to get WereDragons. especially if they give more then one type of Animalistic Shapeshifter ( Werecats, Werehogs, Wererats,. . . weregodzillas, not full-sized kaiju, but certainly larger and more powerful then the other Were types).

There should be more occults in the game <3

Werewolves
    wOPu4BL.jpg

Werefoxes (the more power, more tails, maximum 9 tails)
    AirNqUY.jpg

Werecats
    POTIyfn.jpg
  • gamercatgamercat Posts: 208 Member
    I think fairy's are going to be the next game pack but werewolves would be fun too
  • GordyGordy Posts: 3,021 Member
    Honestly furries are such a profitable market, so going hog-wild and introducing a bunch of different animal forms, while still keeping them generally the same in behavior and skill, would be a great move. And it'll be fun to have a dragon family raising pet dragons, once we get The Sims 4: Unleash the Dragons Game Pack in 2024.

@ Arca: Oh dang, I want the Wolf Children in my game. I loved that movie.
    TS1_dragons_hatching.jpg
    The Sims 4 hasn't introduced a new musical instrument since 2017
  • temporalgodtemporalgod Posts: 800 Member
    If the Rumors are true, I'll happy cough up the money I've been holding onto since Paranormal was released.
  • SeasonedKatSeasonedKat Posts: 2 New Member
    > @temporalgod said:
    > If the Rumors are true, I'll happy cough up the money I've been holding onto since Paranormal was released.

Thats exactly what i'm saying! Werewolves Please!
  • BabykittyjadeBabykittyjade Posts: 4,975 Member
    edited December 2021
    Based on everything we know i think faries are the next occult. My least favorite occult πŸ˜– but I'll take it. I don't know if an occult is the next pack or not but I definitely think we will get an occult this year.
    Zombies, oh please oh please give us zombies!! :'(
  • gamercatgamercat Posts: 208 Member
    I think fairies are the next occult too hopefully soon my sims will have glittering wings
  • Mizzila1297Mizzila1297 Posts: 620 Member

The fairyfolk too carry a torch, however I do agree it's time for some werewolves!
  • GracieO312GracieO312 Posts: 1,292 Member
    I hope for werewolves too but I’ll take fairies as well… I’d definitely prefer werewolves though!
  • VeeDubVeeDub Posts: 1,862 Member
    I'd be glad for werewolves, but I'd likely give fairies a miss. Well, unless they turn out to be more than tiny Disney-like sprites or something, which I doubt.
    FYI: Just because you can see my signature, don't assume that I can see yours.
    Because I can't; I keep all sigs turned off. ;)
  • BenjamilianBenjamilian Posts: 395 Member
    Honestly furries are such a profitable market...
    I'm surprised they don't do a fursuit CAS kit. It has a ready market.
  • SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,127 Member
    I really, really hope that there will finally be some Werewolves/Wereanimals, Fairies, Genies & maybe other cool occults in Sims 4. PLEASE!!!