Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Tree house woo hoo

Hi guys, need help with tree house woo hoo ?
Two of my sims keep getting this wish and I've never done it in the game.
When I click on the tree house the option to woo hoo doesn't pop up.
One of the sims is married with a good relationship with his wife and they have one child so far.
The other sim just married his wife and they don't have any children.
Don't know if any of this matters but their relationships are good.
Is there something I'm missing ? Would really appreciate some help.

Comments

• KarritzKarritz Posts: 21,921 Member
    I have no idea. Do you have a mod that you've set up to prevent this?
  • SapientsimsolidSapientsimsolid Posts: 3,169 Member
    edited December 2021
    No didn't even know there was a mod to prevent it. Whats it called prevent woo hoo mod, or stop the woo hoo :D

Post edited by Sapientsimsolid on
    No didn't even know there was a mod to prevent it. Whats it called prevent woo hoo mod :D

edit: or stop the woo hoo :D

If you use NRAAS Story Progression mod you can set up all sorts of things to prevent your sims from doing them. To prevent woo hoo you might need to add additional mods. I have a lot of them from NRAAS and they work together. If you go over to their site you should be able to find out or ask @igazor
    Karritz wrote: »
    No didn't even know there was a mod to prevent it. Whats it called prevent woo hoo mod :D

edit: or stop the woo hoo :D

If you use NRAAS Story Progression mod you can set up all sorts of things to prevent your sims from doing them. To prevent woo hoo you might need to add additional mods. I have a lot of them from NRAAS and they work together. If you go over to their site you should be able to find out or ask @igazor

Thats news, will have to read about it. Thanks for the tip, but not trying to stop them from woo hooing. Want to know how to make them woo hoo in the tree house since 2 of my sims wants to do it and they're married so why not.
    Was reading a blog about all the places the sims can woo hoo and realized I'm missing some too. The tree house is one of them, but only trying to do it because the sims are getting a wish to do it.
  • igazorigazor Posts: 19,330 Member
    Do you have Generations installed and is the EP actually loading for you? That one is a requirement for Tree House woohoo, although one would think the wish would be undefined if Gen wasn't present.
    o550pjoa47rpxo63g.jpg
    NRaas has moved!
    Our new site is at http://nraas.net
    igazor wrote: »
    Do you have Generations installed and is the EP actually loading for you? That one is a requirement for Tree House woohoo, although one would think the wish would be undefined if Gen wasn't present.

yes I have Generations installed. They usually get wishes like that if I place something on a lot and that's what happened this time. I was fixing up another house and put the tree house on it. But I don't know how to make them woo hoo in the tree house. I clicked on it but that option didn't come up and I am wondering if I am missing something, some step I should make.
    Is the tree house on a lot that isn't owned by your sim?

If it's on a community lot that might be a problem, especially if children are present.

I'm just guessing as I don't recall having this problem but I could have had it a long time ago. I don't remember. I rarely let my sims do a woohoo in the treehouse but I have had it happen occasionally when they've wished for it. But the tree house has always been on their home lot.