Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

One Month One World One Year Challenge 2022

Comments

• Karababy52Karababy52 Posts: 5,952 Member
    edited May 2022
    May - Day 4: "I used to know you the best and now I don't even remember your name..."

HowqKyq.png

Notes
    L14AwHW.png
    Since Cale's work day was all but finished, he and Fox went to check out the library. For some reason, Fox never did go inside. He stayed out front sitting at a picnic table playing on a laptop that mysteriously materialized out of thin air. I have a feeling it's because I don't control him. The game gave him that laptop to use even though there are a good number of regular computers inside the library. Weird...

Anyway, Cale found a Scientist using one of said computers and had a chat with her.

"Hey, I apologize for interrupting you, but I wonder if I could ask you something? Do you have any idea what's going on with all those weird plants and the zombie people?"

LBqORKk.png
    "I'm sorry young man, I can't tell you anything, it's classified information."

KAQ2uU8.png
    "What about now? Still classified?"
    "Oh my, you are a handsome young devil aren't you? Well, normally I wouldn't tell anyone this, but if I were you, I'd check out the lab out in the desert. I'm sure you could find something very interesting there if you looked hard enough."
    "Cool! Now, let me give you something in thanks, okay?"
    "You don't have to give me anything, I'd do anything for you, anything at all."
    "I think you'll like this though, trust me. Come outside with me for a minute, there's something I want to show you."
    "Ooo, okay, lead the way sexy boy! I can't wait to see it!"

wUVL9YX.png
    There just happened to be a woo hoo bush conveniently placed outside behind the library and Cale of course knew about it.

He gave the lovely scientist a very good time in thanks and when they emerged, he asked to be just friends as usual and she walked away. Cale turned around and look who was just about to disappear around the corner. o.O

I don't know what if anything she saw, but I had Cale stay out back and I followed her to make sure she left. Afterward, Cale went back inside to question more library patrons and thank them for their help as well. If you know what I mean. ;)

5GEwBIv.png
    One of them was the librarian, the girl in pink. Cale questioned and beguiled her, but then I saw the girl in blue. Her name is Leann Summers. She's one of my own Sims that I've had for a long, long time. She's my Collector Sim. Leann has collected everything the game has to collect up to the time I stopped playing her. There's a few things she doesn't have now, but not much.

Anyway, Cale took her home since I didn't want to take a chance that Sandy was still lurking around and might see what was going on. She's not supposed to be there anyway.

Cale and Leann had a good time and he sent her home, while she was walking away, he invited the librarian to come over and 'hang out.' I had no idea Leann would still be there when she showed up. He's really stepping things up now with the ladies I guess you could say eh? o.O Cale only needs around 25 or so babies now to finish the 100 Baby challenge.

yQlP1t6.png
    Later that night, I noticed this lovely lady making her nightly zombie rounds in front of Cale's house and sent him out there to try to talk to her.

ux19ZFw.png
    "Hey there, Hi, I'm Cale. Who are you? Can you even talk? What happened to you, do you remember?"
    "ΜØŦĦ€Ř ƗŞ β€ΔỮŦ¥"
    "Mother? Who is Mother? Your Mother?"

kiFnrsd.png
    Suddenly the girl whipped her head around and lunged at Cale. He freaked out a little not knowing what she intended to do. Would she try to bite him and infect him too or what?
    "Whoa! Too close Babe!"
    "ΜØŦĦ€Ř ƗŞ ŁØV€ ĆØΜ€ ŦØ ŦĦ€ ΜØŦĦ€Ř"

He tried talking to her some more, but nothing she said made any sense.

(This isn't working, she's under some kind of spell by this Mother. Whoever or whatever that is. How do I break their hold over her?)
    (Maybe slap some sense into her?)
    (Worth a try.)

09z5o5o.png
    But it wasn't worth a try, not at all. The girl blocked Cale's hand just before it reached her face and pushed it away, wrenching it down in a painful fashion.
    "AHHHHHH! STOP! THAT HURRRRRTS! OWWWWW! YOU'RE BREAKING MY HAND!"
    (How is she so strong?!)

G5FoITQ.png
    Just as suddenly as she blocked his hand, she released it, still staring at him with those buggy eyes and huge deformed smile.
    "Look what you did to my hand! Gah! Are my fingers broke? They sure look and feel like it."

Fortunately, Cale's fingers were just badly sprained, not broken.

7LErtas.png
    (Now what do I do? Maybe I'll just leave her alone?)

I had an idea though since she just stood there gawping at him instead of walking away. Maybe if he could make her his friend, it would work slapping the spell out of her? I didn't even know if it would work trying to take a photo of her to instantly become friends. Would the option be there?

moKv6xJ.png
    It was! I couldn't believe it! Look at these hilarious images though. They're the normal shots our Sims can take, only...different.

RiTVbQ7.png
    This is supposed to be a bland pose.

toTAzPS.png
    She's not even looking at him and her mouth would normally be closed. Kind of looks like she's picking her teeth eh?

ZeXKX0c.png
    HAHA! In this one, she's supposed to look embarrassed or shy. Nope, she looks more excited than anything. I was cracking up trying all the different poses. It worked though, she was now Cale's good friend! Go ahead Dude, try again!

x1gX3Yc.png
    Hmm, looks like she's enjoying getting slapped just a little too much eh? hehe

3i26oDF.png
    It worked though, the trance/spell she was under was gone. But for how long? Apparently Cale was taking no chances that it wouldn't last and immediately pulled out his little bow to Beguile her instead of asking any questions. He looks just as surprised at his actions as I was when he did it.

F1dyyn2.png
    Well now you've got a zombie in love with you Cale, what are you going to do about it? I think we all know the answer to that question. ;)

KQQExhW.png
    "Oh, so, you want to just be friends now? That's okay, I'm in love with this bag of trash more than you anyway. We've been together for a long time now."
    "Yeah, I can tell. (PU!) That's cool."
    (What a weirdo!)

He tried to send her home, but...

v2Xh1vi.png
    She crawled back in bed and went to sleep instead. o.O Uh, okay, whatever. Cale decided to just leave her be and check on her later.

yrnNil8.png
    Once again, by the time he got out to the greenhouse, he had forgotten all about the zombie girl. Cale harvested his garden, and decided to try making another bouquet arrangement. This time using tulips and roses. I have to wonder where he got those blue tulips though since the ones he picked were pink. o.O

He took a photo of the finished product again and then posted an ad to sell them on Plopsy. He ended up doing that with the first bouquet as well. It was worth 250 simoleans, but sold for 950! Cha-ching! He's Level 3 now in Flower Arranging so maybe this bouquet will go for even more.

DikRjiH.png
    While Zombie girl continued to sleep, Cale went to the basement to do some Commando Training. After awhile, there was a pop-up from her saying, 'I should be going now, blah, blah.' I left Cale still boxing to make sure she actually left, but I couldn't find her. Did she leave that fast?

KG52eS1.png
    I finally found her though outside by the BBQ area. I had to wonder what she was doing out there since I didn't see any grilled food and then I saw the glass on the ground by the barstools. Of course, I forgot there's a bar there too. She'd apparently gotten up earlier than I thought and went down there to make herself a drink.

vwtgVne.png
    Apparently Cale was indeed mistaken over from what kind of plant his new employers wanted him to acquire a microscope sample. Of course, he should've known they wanted a sample from one of the bizarre plants growing everywhere. It's Sunday now, the first day of Spring. He has the weekends off, but just in case they wanted him to come in tomorrow, Cale went outside and took a sample from a nearby plant. He also took a photo of it just in case they wanted that too.

PwPKbIc.png
    (This is why I'm here, isn't it?)
    (I should've known. It just makes perfect sense that's why they wanted someone with a degree in plant biology.)
    (I think I need to go to that lab in the desert and look around and see what's out there. Will they let me in though?)
    (Maybe that's where you're supposed to go for work anyway?)
    (I guess I'll find out.)
    (Maybe I'll ask Fox if he wants to go with me. Just in case.)
    (In case of what?)
    (I don't know, but I have a bad feeling about all this. A very bad feeling...)
    Post edited by Karababy52 on
  • SoulGal7SoulGal7 Posts: 3,630 Member
    edited May 2022
    May 5: Visit to the University of Britechester

ubrite-campus-whole-part.png
    WEDNESDAY:

Morgan had told Dylan that she would be going to a Debate Practice at UBrite Commons from 4-8pm, so that she could try to get on the UBrite Debate Team. Since Dylan was in soccer practice during part of this, he told her that they would meet up afterwards.

morgan-meets-members-of-the-debate-team.png

When Morgan got there, she immediately saw some Debate Team members. She chatted with them and expressed an interest in joining.

morgan-was-successful-in-joining-the-debate-team.png

Look at them all hovering around her.

Debate Guild Members: "...So, you want to join? Oh, we need more members! You're a Ubrite student...perfect! You like to argue, get your own point across and are stubborn? Yep, just the type we need. You're in!..."

And with a few questions, she was now an Official Member of the UBrite Debate Guild.

morgan-is-now-a-member-of-the-debate-team-notice.png

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

A few other roomies decided to head to UBrite Commons, too.

adam-works-on-some-jokes-at-ubrite-commons.png

Adam decides to use the microphone and tells some jokes. Velma looks busy at the computer. Maybe she is working on her essay. Um...nope...more like trolling the forums. And @lilypadmeulin - Selena is here, too!

cale-wastes-no-time-getting-to-know-the-ladies.png

Cale, of course, wastes no time chatting up some female sims sitting at a table.

aaron-andf-hunter-arrive.png

Aaron and Hunter arrive at UBrite Commons, too!

robin-chats-with-hunter.png

Robin chats with Hunter for a bit.

aaron-playing-the-sims.png

And Aaron decides to play the sims! And his sims are on a hot date in that Niagara Love Tub! Woot! Yeah, UBrite doesn't seem to have the latest version of the Sims as yet, but Aaron loves to go down memory lane and play an older version.

LUCY-CAME-TO-UBRITE.png

A bit later, @miss_eulenauge - Lucy showed up and tried her hand at telling jokes. Looks like she has a captive audience.

dj-was-chatting-up-one-of-his-pros.png

DJ is in deep conversation with one of his professors, Thomas Jabari. Schmoozing with his professor is more like it. Look at that face!

DJ: "So...what did you think of my latest essay, "Money Burns A Hole In My Pocket: The Truth About My Holey Jeans"? It's a winner, right? Like...an "A" winner, perhaps?"

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

morgan-and-her-first-debate.png

Meanwhile, Morgan has her first debate..."How many sims does it take to change a lightbulb?"

boring-argument-morgan.png

Morgan thinks her opponent's argument is rather weak.

morgan-wins-her-first-debta.png

Oh yes! Morgan wins her first debate, and she is definitely not shy about showing she won! That was way too easy. She is on a roll and decides to challenge another Debate Team member. Oh my gosh! Look at the sad face of the team member who just lost. Crushed!

morgan-wastes-no-time-debating-another-opponent.png

morgan-debate-domination.png

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Wolfgang and Dylan arrived at UBrite Commons at the same time and both were famished. They headed to the cafeteria to get a bite to eat. Because they are Foxbury students, they had to pay; however, Dylan was successful in negotiating a discount.

dylan-and-wolfgang-join-the-crew-for-some-food.png

I guess Adam wanted to sample the cafeteria food, too. Plus, being a UBrite student, it's free!

adam-tries-some-cafetieria-food-and-sees-selena.png

Dylan decided to eat outside as it was a nice night. A UBrite Languages and Literature student named Anaya Meshram followed him outside and sat with him. Well...apparently she had an effect on him...and...in a daze, he kissed her. Oh gosh! Luckily Morgan was involved in a debate at the time and didn't venture outside. And Dylan just realized that Anaya was one of Morgan's teammates on the Debate Team! Yikes!

dylan-is-overcome.png

photo-time.png

in-love-with-dylan.png

kiss-kiss.png

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Dylan came inside after that embarrassing episode and chatted with Aaron for a bit. He asks Aaron about residence life, and Aaron tells him to come over anytime for a visit. Both he and Hunter are at Briny Tower and loving it. Dylan is getting a bit discouraged with the Kiss Curse, and is thinking that maybe residence life would be better for him.

dylan-chats-with-aaron-about-residence.png

Tonight was too close. What if Morgan had come out and seen him kissing that sim? He really didn't want to hurt Morgan, because he really cared about her. Even though Morgan had told him that she would understand if she saw him kissing someone, Dylan knew she would still be hurt. It would be the same for him. He would feel hurt, too, if he saw Morgan kissing another sim.

dylan-lost-in-thought.png

Dylan hadn't really asked Morgan if she had been involved in a relationship before. The topic had just never come up. But then, he hadn't told her about Kaori either. In fact, the only sim who knew about his relationship with Kaori was Robin. Dylan really needed to tell Morgan about that whole period in his life...but it was just finding the time to do so. And Dylan found talking about Kaori difficult.

dylan-thinking-about-things.png

Dylan didn't think Robin had told Morgan about Kaori, but he could tell that Morgan had been curious when she saw that photo of Kaori and him hanging on his bedroom wall in Windenburg. He knew Morgan had seen it, but she had never said a word. He just wasn't sure how Morgan would react when he told her that Kaori was still his girlfriend...was she?...and that he had left Mt. Komorebi without even telling Kaori good-bye. When Dylan thought about it, he didn't sound like very good boyfriend material. And the problem is, he would have done the same thing in Windenburg...just left with no good-byes. It wasn't that he didn't care, it was because he wanted to protect these sims. He was bad news and he didn't want anyone to get hurt because of him. He often wondered if he and Morgan had been going out, if he would have done the same thing? If he would have just left Morgan, too? He wasn't sure.

dylan-with-morgan-in-background.png

Morgan had done so much for him, and she deserved to know more about his past. Dylan had already told Morgan about the mob and his father, and that he had "done away" with a thug, and she was still here. She had even brought him to Glimmerbrook to try to find a cure for this Kiss Curse. So, why was telling Morgan about Kaori any different? Maybe because deep down, he still had conflicted feelings about Kaori, and he wasn't sure what he would do if he saw Kaori again. Things just weren't very clear in his head sometimes, especially with this curse. He just wished that he could hold Morgan close and kiss her when he told her about it. But all he knew was that his life was such a mess! Dang!

his-life-was-such-a-mess.png

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Since Morgan was finished with her Debate Practice and they all had class tomorrow, they headed home. And another ghost, looking quite angry, visited them.

AN-ANGRY-GHOST-VISITS.png

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Notes:

I took the screenies of Dylan's Baes a few days after he kissed them, so it doesn't show the Smitten Sentiment.

anaya-meshram.png

Because Dylan heads to a "rabbit hole" when he goes to Soccer practice or has a game, I can't really follow him. And there are only so many screenies you can take of sims doing homework. So, since Morgan wanted to be on the Debate Team, I thought I would have her go to UBrite, and all the challenge sims could meet her there. Since Dylan had Soccer practice during the Debate Practice, and Wolfgang had E-Sports, I just brought them over once they were done at 9PM.

The sims game that Aaron is playing is the Sims 1 Hot Date, which had that heart-shaped Niagara Hot Tub in it. Release date, 2001.

Some very small additions/changes to UBrite's Darby's Den. I added a Corporate Raider fridge, so when the cafeteria was closed, they could still get food. Also, a popcorn popper and tea brewer. Added a few UBrite posters, and a guitar and violin at the microphone area. Also, a game console and tv above the fireplace. Turned the one bathroom into two stalls with a shared sink. Changed the couches to more comfy ones.

added-some-items-and-changed-the-couches.png

Outside, I added another chess table, an easel, basketball net and a yoga mat. There is also an invisible roof over this area.

small-reno-to-back-of-ubrite-commons.png
    Post edited by SoulGal7 on
    *Updated my May 4th post above! I'll get started on comments/replies next. Hopefully finish them soon, but might not be posted until later this morning. Hope y'all had a wonderful day/night! <3
  • LegacySims2017LegacySims2017 Posts: 5,226 Member
    One Month, One World, One Year Challenge: The Adventures of Dash Joseph Faireborn
    Table of Contents
    1m-1w-1y-apr22.jpg
    April 22: Graduation!

Special Appearances By: Velma Pagan ( @Shadami ), Robin Keyes & Estelle Uha ( @permanentrose ), Selena Lilly ( @lilypadmeulin ), Aaron Winterson & Hunter Mulligan ( @afai1261 ), Cale Conrad ( @Karababy52 )
    It was the day of graduation for D.J. and his dormmates. D.J. knows he is going to miss all his new friends.

Velma approaches D.J., "We're all sharing our SimSpace account information with each other to stay in contact. I would have gotten yours before during the final yoga club sessions, but you up and disappeared on us."
    Attempting to divert from getting into that again, D.J. asks "What is SimSpace?"
    "What is SimSpace?" Velma gasps. "It's only the biggest social platform out there. Were you living under a rock or something?" Velma pulls out her phone and shows D.J.

dj-04-142.jpg

Velma takes D.J. over to the dorm computer to help him set up his account. It was easier that way than trying to show him how on his phone.

dj-04-143.jpg
    dj-04-144.jpg

Hunter, Selena, and Cale soon join D.J. and Velma and add D.J. as friends within their SimSpace profiles.

dj-04-145.jpg

D.J. finds Aaron in the kitchen area and sits down with him. D.J. is happy the air was clear with the two after they first met. Aaron was even happy to know D.J. now had a girlfriend. The two of them add each other to their SimSpace profiles as friends.

dj-04-146.jpg

Before everyone started getting ready for the graduation ceremony, D.J. notices Robin and Estelle coming inside together in their swimsuits. Both had similar matching necklaces. After becoming a spellcaster, he now senses something different about Robin than when he first met her and at the yoga club meetings. He doesn't know what it is, but he knows there is something different about her. He senses the same thing about Estelle.

"Taking a pre-graduation swim?" D.J. asks.
    "You could say that." Robin replies giving Estelle a wink.

dj-04-147.jpg

The dormmates get dressed in their graduation gowns and hats. Together they make their way to the graduation hall and mingle outside with others who are about to graduate with them. Soon after, everyone is called inside for the ceremony.

dj-04-148.jpg

A couple hours later when the ceremony finally ends, the dormmates meet up outside to throw their hats in the air again one final time together. They all would be moving out tonight and going back to their homes.

dj-04-149.jpg
    dj-04-150.jpg

Robin and Estelle were the first ones to strip out of their robes before they all head back into Drake Hall. Robin wanted one last swim in the lake near the University before heading back to Sulani. She asks Estelle to join her. D.J. attempts to get a couple selfies with the dormmates one last time as well.

dj-04-151.jpg
    dj-04-152.jpg

D.J. texts Adam Strong and asks if can crash at his place tonight until he finds a job and can rent a home of his own in Windenburg. He still has the key Adam gave him. Adam doesn't take long to reply and tells D.J. to take all the time he needs. Now that he is a professor teaching yoga classes, he needs a few extra days to finish up stuff himself before heading back to Windenburg.

dj-04-153.jpg

Side Note:
    SimSpace is my version of the old social platform MySpace.
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
    (Twitter Me: LSims2017)
  • DramaticJedi5DramaticJedi5 Posts: 60 Member
    edited May 2022
    @Shadami @SoulGal7 @Karababy52 My face is better now. Thanks for the comments.
  • afai1261afai1261 Posts: 2,030 Member
    edited May 2022
    April 23 - 28: Third (and Final!) Term
    a3nosZm.png
    So after the NYE party it was straight back home to work on stuff before the final term officially started. And of course, that meant another presentation, yay!
    qJWJd2d.png

Another presentation, where Aaron stabbed his hand again. While Hunter was watching :joy:
    hOCvH3g.png
    It's a good thing that sims don't bleed.

Caleb came to visit out of his urn again and was sad about something until he watched some TV
    cq9eBwU.png
    fWPmMhp.png

More studying...
    IebrdSN.png

Oh, hello Don (yes this is my makeover of Don Lothario)
    foUSeUy.png
    ZSBcNbs.png

Since I was kinda just grinding through all of Aaron's classes, studying and homework (plus Adonis' too), he never got time with Hunter so I decided they could have this moment together
    h6Oa94e.png
    mzjAIVG.png

Another surprise visit from Elle haha
    tEPdog9.png

Before final exams, the boys went into town and invited Cale, DJ, Robin, Melissa and Galatea (because I finally remembered she existed LOL - I did have a whole story arc with dialogue and stuff planned for her reconciliation and eventual romance with Adonis but I just could not find the time to make it any good. Maybe one day I'll put effort into something like that but I just wanted to get this post out. But I'll just say that story-wise she and Adonis have indeed reconnected :) )
    So basically it was the entirety of Aaron's old club plus DJ and minus Aster (I apologise to Cale for that :joy: because when travelling there Aaron could only pick 7 others to join)
    xRhNZu6.png

Aaron and Hunter teamed up against Melissa and Adonis for some juice pong. Aaron is the reigning champ so we'll see if he holds on to his title ;)
    h4qaqIX.png
    Robin, DJ and Cale sat at the bar (you can see them in the background)
    sM39w6R.png

VGzUhnH.png

Looks like being bad at juice pong runs in the family HAHA (if you remember Adonis crying over losing in my previous update :joy: )
    SQBoFeZ.png
    K4QxWN5.png

Hunter wasn't even looking and it landed!
    WTqdODC.png
    bGcH4dq.png

Aaron held on to his title, naturally ;)
    UpwsuDt.png
    cOSAynH.png
    Fsxa8VQ.png

They joined the others at the bar for some food.
    fs2Zjbc.png
    nU7V7Kl.png

Aaron was feeling a bit uneasy an hour before his final final exam and went outside for some fresh air. maybe it was from that juice pong
    hU4SajW.png

Hunter rubbed his shoulders and reassured him.
    XjfkMsa.png

Aaron did still need to puke in the bush though, poor guy.
    Also - it was the day before Love Day, and every single sim year on this day he has thrown up LOL
    GrcGyek.png

And when the final results came in...
    v8F6prv.png
    WOOT!

Before the graduation ceremony started, Aaron needed to contribute some knowledge to the ERAM, because he finally reached the level of research and debate skill he needed. Pretty sure he contributed some painting knowledge :)
    vNwBLHM.png

And finally graduated!! :smiley:
    IHb2HIe.png
    qb4AVkl.png

NO PRIZES for guessing what the first thing he did after throwing the cap was...
    KTHzdrq.png

Yay! This was my first time ever sending a sim to uni and actually finishing it, it feels like a proper achievement HAHA
    JpVjxL9.png
    ~~~

Anyways I realised I had a disturbing lack of pics of Cale with his son Leo as a toddler, so I quickly rectified it and here are those! These are for you, @Karababy52 ;)
    z3ok2VX.png
    uxGW7v8.png
    kls5KvN.png
    6oTSaOb.png

This one made me laugh because Leo is just looking at his parents like "what"
    ImAruGi.png

iH6Zgnm.png
    GWclrWX.png

He is so stinking cute I can't stand it lol
    7GcPibu.png
    Z5pVSMQ.png

Wow, just like Daddy HAHA
    OIEuepi.png
    Yh7fQRv.png
    r6StBQz.png

Also I just want to post this pic of Cale and Aster sparring because I love it haha
    gqhD1b2.png

Post edited by afai1261 on
    Will get to comments later tonight - it just hit 2:35am and I am absolutely exhausted
    @LegacySims2017
    I'll never forget the first time I saw one of my Sims clip the head off a flower and look so shocked about it. Hilarious! Ooo, hey, that's a good thought! Makes more sense he'd try to make it glow and look like himself perhaps. Good idea! :)

Whoa, Cale! B-? Ah well, he still graduated with an A GPA. Everyone did so well! Congrats to DJ for his A+ GPA! Fantastic, he (and you) should be proud. :)

Funny how DJ didn't know about Simspace. Well I guess it makes sense. He's been too busy dealing with everything to spend much time online except for writing his books and schoolwork.

Interesting how you got so many Sims to be with DJ for graduation. I wonder if it's because you were controlling all of them in the dorm. I think the max I've ever had with my Sims was 5. Anyway, Congrats to DJ and everyone else for graduating, they all look incredibly happy, of course. :)

Very sweet of Adam to let DJ crash at his house temporarily until he finds his own home. I knew he would. :)

@SoulGal7
    Thanks I had fun putting together those outfits and yes, Fox's party outfit is one of my favs too. :) hehe Poor Cale, he has no idea how much action he's been getting. The biggest horndog ever and doesn't even know it! Can you imagine? Sheesh! :D

Those jets are very cool, I love watching them stream by. This entire pack is one of my favorites actually. Such a beautiful world for one thing. It's right up there with Sulani, HOB, Selvadorada and the Magic Realm in my opinion. Those are my Top 5 most beautiful Sims worlds. I'm looking forward to watching you play in StrangerVille, I think you're going to love it. :) Two reasons Eros might have a hold over Fox, but the main reason and the biggest is that Eros knows his secret about Elara.

Thank you, I am proud of this build. I took a lot of time and care in building it, even if I didn't actually do the shell myself, the rest is mine. :) Flower arranging is so much fun, I love the expressions they make while making them. Plus, the bouquets can go for big, big simoleans! Huge! Mostly though, I just love how pretty they are and now with MWS, Sims can even arrange Bridal bouquets. :)

I would personally love Cale's job, spending all day in a greenhouse surrounded by beautiful plants and flowers, with that view and such a simple task to make an unbelievable salary? Paradise. :) Yeah Ellu and I never discussed whether our guys could ask to be just friends, but I just figured it would okay. Probably make for more drama not doing that, but oh well. I'd do that for Dylan behind the scenes, yes. Way too many to try to screenshot and post about it. hehe

Congrats to Morgan for getting on the debate team and for winning her first debate in practice! Looks like everyone took full advantage of the Commons, I love the update you did to it. Lots more for students to do there now. I had to laugh at DJ trying to schmooze his Professor. hehe Oh boy, Dylan kissed one of Morgan's debate teammates. That could get awkward. o.O Poor Dylan, the look on his face after thinking about Kaori and being so conflicted. Yep, his life is a mess right now. :( Oh great and another angry ghost arrives.

@DramaticJedi 5

So glad to read that you're doing okay now. *Hugs*

@afai1261
    Of course Aaron stabs his hand again. You'd think they'd get better at that after the first term. hehe Love your makeover of Don! He looks great. :) Nice group that went with Aaron into town to celebrate. No worries about Aster not being able to join them. I'm sure Cale will be fine. Glad to hear that Galatea and Adonis have reconnected! That screenshot looks kind of funny with Aaron's glitch hugging the 'chef.' hehe

Of course Melissa is bad at juice pong like her brother. hehe Go Aaron, the juice pong champ! Another great image of Cale! Thank you! <3 Aww, poor Aaron with the pre-exam nerves. Cale had those too, but he always had a bunch of other moodlets that overwhelmed it. Interesting how Aaron has always gotten sick on that day. Glad Hunter was there to soothe the tenseness away. :)

Wahoooo! Congrats Aaron for getting an A+ GPA for his degree! Great job Buddy! Yay! Congrats on graduating Aaron, you did good! hehe Of course he celebrates by kicking the soccer ball. Yep, no surprise there! ;) Feels good getting a Sim through Uni the best way possible eh? I remember my first time. I couldn't stop smiling! I actually cheered and threw up my hands when Paula tossed her cap in the air. :)

Oh man, thank you so much for the adorable shots of Cale with Leo! Made me tear up a little, they both look so, so happy. <3 Aww, Leo does look a bit weirded out doesn't he. So cute! He is SO precious. What an absolutely handsome little guy! Love the one with his little hands over his face. hehe And of course the sweet hug between Leo and Daddy. <3

Whoa! Look out Aster! hehe Thanks for including that one, Cale looks so menacing in it and Aster looks like she's clueless, but senses 'something' is about to happen! Beautiful image with both of their eyes glowing in the dark. Love it! I'm looking forward to playing with Cale as a vampire in my save so much! <3 Not sure if I'll make Sandy a vampire or not. We shall see. By the way fantastic daily post pic of Aaron looking so proud of himself, as he should be. Congrats again for getting your first Sim through Uni! It's a wonderful feeling eh? <3
  • DramaticJedi5DramaticJedi5 Posts: 60 Member
    edited May 2022
    4btlbsiobbc2.jpeg
    Meet Krista Shelby.
    After her parents decided to move, she left to make her own way. They hadn’t wanted a child. After years of them criticising her, she wanted to live her life her way.
    Mt. Komorebi was a beautiful place she had dreamed of seeing and there had been a plot of land free.
    Traits. Active, Loves The Outdoors.
    wzed7kheznff.jpeg
    A plot of land which had cost her all of the money she had got from her parents and her own funds. She had looked at her phone to find she didn’t have a house or any money.
    83n0dkdnryn0.jpeg
    She found a lounge on her phone, which was located just a neighbourhood over from her house, or lack of house. She found a piano has decided to put her old skills to use. She was terrible. She had never payed attention to her piano teacher, another little rebellious act against her parents. She did manage to get $6 from those who felt sorry for her desperate attempt.
    9ka57i4k3yx0.jpeg
    She started her homework and thankfully managed to finish it without much interruption.
    ft2ouwmju885.jpeg
    She grabbed some free chips and ate them. She talked with some of the other people and they seemed happy to tell her about where they had come from.
    epod5ujs2lhr.jpeg
    She decided to go to the gym. Lots of teenagers were there but thankfully the climbing wall was free.
    wk9arr4wahyp.jpeg
    She went to a TV hoping to find a workout.
    nztr978r9qfc.jpeg
    A dance workout was needed to soothe her sore muscles. Krista decided she really liked fitness.
    dz4wumhjic8x.jpeg
    Working out makes you hungry. Krista decided to use $3 to buy food from the vending machine outside the gym.
    xe8ghyaovmmb.jpeg
    She loved the taste and promised herself she would definitely buy more local food.hnidpdjkcwos.jpeg
    She stopped to take a nap at the bench outside the bar which was close to her plot of land.
    pmxnmoa5lvj9.jpeg
    She was notified by her new school, she wasn’t expected until Tuesday. Krista travelled to the Onsen to enjoy the hot water, but she noticed Yamachan was outside. She managed to snap a selfie with him before he was overrun by lots of children.
    f38iialn784c.jpeg
    She looked around, enjoying her new surroundings. A turn on the Bunny Slope ended her day at the bottom of the mountain.
  • ShadamiShadami Posts: 4,353 Member
    Welcome to the group Krista :D
    @DramaticJedi5
    Yay! Welcome Krista Shelby! She's a cutie, love her smile! Wow, sad backstory with her parents. Nice she at least has a plot of land to do something with once she starts making some substantial simoleans. Looking forward to reading how she goes about doing that. Looks like she was having a lot of fun at least exploring Mt. Komorebi and keeping a positive attitude about her new life. :)

Is Krista on the Gallery? If so, would you consider posting a link to her so others can have her in their challenge save? A lot of challengers have enjoyed using other challenge Sims in the save and playing with them. It's okay if you'd rather not, but if you do, I'll post the link in the main post of the thread. I'll also post a link to your first post so others can find it to know where to start to read Krista's story. Good luck and have fun! <3
  • RememberJoyRememberJoy Posts: 1,138 Member
    edited May 2022
    May 5th: Spores

Today's Accomplishments:
    - Collect 15 spore clusters

sFKST1h.png
    When I got up to use the bathroom, I discovered vines climbing up through the drain in the sink. I ripped them out and threw them away, but I felt an overwhelming dread kick in.
    SMbggCn.png
    I sat down at the picnic table and ate the bacon wrapped asparagus I conjured for breakfast for some reason, and considered my options. I could continue to allow the girls to help me, but I didn't want to bring them back to the lab if I could help it. There was a menacing presence there, and I'd only felt it after being slapped awake by Kaori.
    rcB3Nel.png
    I got up to wash my plate and discovered the vines were coming out of the toilet now too!
    K5VconV.png
    I dropped my plate and ran from the bathroom, panting in panic. Sitting back down at the table, I placed my head in my hands and rubbed my eyes, trying to regain my composure.
    I felt a hand on my shoulder and Kaori sat down next to me, "Are you alright?" she asked.
    "There are vines coming up through the plumbing now," I said dejectedly. "I don't think I'll ever be able to trust a toilet again."
    Kaori stifled a laugh and I smiled faintly as Carol sat down across from us. "I think we need to go chat up the scientists at the library today," I said. "Maybe they'll know what's happening here and can give us some hints at what to do next."
    fFkoALy.png
    We walked over to the library, but it seemed it was too early for most scientists, because there were none there. I searched the books on the shelf and found something interesting to browse while waiting, and sat down.
    QtasTYv.png
    As I reached the middle of the book, I saw a white lab coat pass by and I looked up to see a scientist searching the shelves. I put my book down and hurried over to introduce myself.
    vfsJAre.png
    "Hi," I said, shaking her hand. "I assume by your uniform that you're one of the scientists working with the military?"
    She smiled, "You're not wrong," she said, "but I'm afraid I'm not allowed to discuss it with civilians."
    I nodded in understanding, "I was just wondering what your professional take was on why things seem to have escalated around here so drastically."
    JK8mCWe.png
    She bit her lip, "It's hard to say," she said sounding nervous, "but apparently there were civilians seen poking around in restricted areas right before the change. My money would be on them accidentally releasing something."
    I swallowed nervously, "Like the particles floating in the air right now?" I asked.
    "Correct," she said. "The particles, or spores as we call them, are currently dispersed enough that I doubt you need worry about them, but of course we're still trying to get a sample big enough to construct a spore filter in the case of it gets worse."
    "Is there any way you could make me one?" I asked, trying to look innocent. "These spores are freaking me out and I don't like the thought of breathing them in."
    She thought about it, "I guess it couldn't hurt, she said. "But to be truly effective, you'll also need a hazmat suit to place it in. Of course this is all moot until we can get at least 15 spore clusters collected for analysis."
    i0Bn1yh.png
    "Is that difficult?" I asked.
    She sighed, "It shouldn't be, but the red tape of governmental bureaucracy slows everything down to a grind. We'll be lucky to have samples to study by next month at the rate they're going."
    "Maybe I can help," I offered. "How does one find a spore cluster?"
    "You'd need a scanner to find them," she said, "but only military personal are issued them, so good luck there."
    I thought about it, "If I'm able to find and bring back some spore clusters, will you make me a spore filter?" I asked.
    BrIMEpN.png
    She gave me a searching stare, "I feel like there's more going on here than you're telling me," she said, "but I like your face, so I'll do it. Just promise me you won't do anything stupid, or our deal's off."
    I squinted nervously at her, "Define stupid..."
    9siRtlm.png

I went downstairs to find Kaori and explained the situation to her.
    "I'm going to head over to the bar to try and find this scanner I need," I explained. "You're welcome to come, but I think I might have more luck convincing them to lend me a device if I'm alone."
    WXIc7Y8.png
    Kaori took my hand, "Are you pushing us away to keep us safe?" she asked, searching my face.
    wYUllwY.png
    "No, of course not," I said unconvincingly, and Kaori gave me a look.
    "If you want me to trust you," she said, "You're going to have to be truthful with me. Are you planning on going back to the lab alone?"
    VOPlKhc.png
    I sighed, there was no use hiding anything from her. "I've considered it," I admitted. "You were right when you said we needed to see this to it's end, but I also don't want to endanger you or Carol while doing so. They're hiding something big in that lab, something dangerous." I looked over at Koari and took her hand, "I know you'd be able to handle it, but Carol is still young, inexperienced, and a bit impulsive. I don't think we should bring her back there," I squeezed Kaori's hand, "but we can't leave her alone either."
    TsKXlOi.png
    "I'm not happy about this," Kaori said drawing me closer, "but you're right. Just promise me you won't take any unnecessary risks if you do go back."
    I leaned in and gave her a kiss, "I promise."
    h2qxq2i.png

At the bar I sat down and noticed a couple of guys chatting together nearby. I was just about to say hi, when one of them got up in a fit of coughing.
    Oev8jXY.png
    Suddenly his limbs spasmed and he lurched backwards, a wide smile plastered across his face. I flinched, but the other guy seemed hardly phased at all.
    bfrSRHN.png
    I waved and asked him if his friend needed help.
    "Eh," the man waved dismissively, "Our date was going poorly anyways." He moved down to sit next to me and I could tell he was checking me out, "You're much easier on the eyes anyways," he said flirtatiously.
    fT5i9xf.png
    I wasn't sure how to respond, but I did feel tempted to play along and see if I could charm him into giving me a scanner.
    "Hi," I said as charismatically as I could, "What's a nice looking guy like you doing in a little town like this?"
    He sighed dramatically, "Don't get me started..." he paused waiting for my name.
    "Adam," I said.
    "Don't get me started Adam," he continued. "If it weren't for my job in the government, I'd be back home in San Myshuno sipping cocktails with handsome men like you." He winked at me and I think I might have actually blushed.
    1G2p310.png
    "What do you do for the government?" I asked.
    "I'm afraid I'm not at liberty to discuss it," he said professionally.
    "Are you a part of the military?" I prodded.
    He pulled a face, "Ugh, never," he said in disgust, "I'm a part of intelligence. We're the brains of this operation."
    kv3OXse.png
    I internally groaned, I'd hit a dead end. The scientist had said only the military had the scanners. I was just about to try and end our conversation when we were joined by a woman in a military uniform.
    What luck!
    "Is this guy bothering you?" she asked me, "Kian's known to do that to people."
    sUthgWI.png
    Apparently these two knew each other.
    "Aleah," Kian said coldly. "Why must you always get involved with my love life."
    UPWXPXQ.png
    "He just doesn't look like he's into you," Aleah said, winking at me. "He's much too handsome to be you're type anyways."
    "Um, hi," I said, breaking into their conversation about me, "I take it you know each other?"
    "You could say that," Kian glowered. "She's my little sister."
    "Well it's nice to meet you, Aleah," I said, smiling. "Kian and I were just chatting about his job."
    "Let me guess," she smirked, "he was boasting about being the only intelligence in this operation?"
    5eU2EPA.png
    "That's enough," Kian said rising to his feet, "I'm done with this conversation." He tuned to look at me, "Maybe I'll see you around Adam?" he asked, paying for his drink, "I'd like to get to know you better, if you know what I mean."
    I winced, "Sorry dude," I said, "I'm happily married to a wonderful woman. Sorry if I led you on."
    Kian looked disappointed, "Pity," he said, before turning and leaving.
    Aleah snorted, "I was totally right!" she said punching me on the shoulder. "I love seeing him taken down a peg! Can I buy you a drink?"
    "Thanks," I said, "but I'm more interested in knowing more about the scanners I've seen the military using. Do you know anything about them?"
    "Yeah," Aleah said with a shrug. "They're for isolating and locating large amounts of these spores you see floating around. We all have one now."
    I took a deep breath and took the plunge, "Is there any way I could borrow yours for a day?" I asked. "A scientist friend of mine needs some spore samples and I said I'd help her find some, please?"
    evHtKXJ.png
    Aleah gave me an amused look, "I like you," she said. "Not many people would just come out and ask like that. I appropriate your directness." She thought about it for a second, "That said, you're going to have to impress me before I just hand you anything. Let me see you drop and give me 20 pushups"
    An odd request, but OK.
    P6slL4n.png
    I dropped to the floor and quickly whizzed past 20 pushups. When I hit 50, Aleah pumped her fist and cheered.
    d0GWyLp.png
    "Alright!" she cried, "I'm impressed! Here take my scanner before I change my mind!" She slipped me a small white device and I slid it into my pocket, thanking her.
    I exited the bar and circled around back to find a private place to teleport from. This time I was going in stealthily.

I appeared outside the lab, and looked around, but the area remained abandoned.
    q8UZmj0.png
    I slipped inside and used the key card to open the doors. Avoiding the spore filled hallway, I scanned the area a few times and found a decent amount of clusters.
    51pup0N.png
    Apart from the low thrumming I'd heard earlier, the base was completely silent as I scanned. Suddenly the floor beneath my feet began to tremble and I heard what sounded like a distant roar.
    What in the Watcher's name had that been!?
    E8bWjhW.png
    Fortunately I had already found enough samples, so I raced up the steps and teleported back to our base camp, heart pounding.

Kaori saw me appear, and came running over, "Adam!" she said, seeing my face, "What happened?"
    YZccmx5.png
    I sat down at the table and shakily told her about the roar I'd heard, picking absently at the asparagus still sitting on the table.
    A wave of panic rolled over me again and I jumped up and screamed.
    iSs3t25.png
    "They've got a freaking monster down there!" I yelled, which caused Kaori to jump up too. "How are we suppose to stop a freaking monster!?"
    "What do you mean by monster?" Kaori asked, looking frightened, "It's got to be something scientific, right?"
    gJGPNca.png
    I realized I was scaring her, so I tried to calm down with a deep breath. "I'm sorry Kaori," I said shakily, "I'm just tired, I shouldn't have panicked like that."
    I put down my food and went and lay down in the tent to help myself calm down.
    When I got up, I felt much more centered, and went to apologize again to Kaori.
    I found her and Carol training again, so I lit a fire and waited for them to finish. When Carol saw me, she ran over and sat down excitedly.
    8yAYeC8.png
    "Dad!" she said grinning, "Mom taught me how to summon spiders and poisonous darts! Now people will think twice about crossing me!"
    I looked over at Kaori who had joined us at the fire.
    "Poisonous darts?" I asked raising an eyebrow.
    She shrugged, "What?" she said, "You were worried about her, so I taught her some spells that can be used in self-defense if necessary."
    3l89Tto.png
    I chuckled and could feel myself relaxing, "I'm proud of you sweetie," I said to Carol. "You're going to make for a talented spellcaster just like your parents at the rate you're going."
    Carol beamed.
    The rest of the evening we spent chatting about our favorite spells and other trivial things. It was a nice change of pace.
    march 1st
    Who's the Father
    TNPzcHF.png

Oh my gosh, I've made it to march. I'm finally almost to magic land! Since my months start the 10th xD
    May 4th Comments:

@SoulGal7
    Never thought of putting them in a group and doing homework together. I'll have to think about for next time I have a few go to the University together. :smile:
    D.J. schmoozing with his professor. Ha, ha. :joy: Love it! Aww, I think Dylan will feel better talking about Kaori to Morgan. Plus it'll give him closure with her and make things better for him and Morgan in the future if he ever does see Kaori again.

@RememberJoy
    Uh oh, Adam and Carol have been infected. I think they'll randomly be zombified now. Cracked up at Kaori mentioning it that it's like the Jumanji game and they have to finish it.

@Karababy52
    Too bad one can't have zombified children. :joy: That would be creepy but funny to see.
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
    May - Day 5: "If the world attacks and you slide off track, remember one fact, I got your back.."

tmcuINW.png

Notes
    BmVG2Fl.png
    "What's up Cale? You've been standing out here for 20 minutes just staring at that plant."

a3uIvLz.png
    "Hey Fox, I've just been thinking about something everyone said that I asked what's going on around here. Every single one, the scientists, military and even Erwin said to check out the lab in the desert."

scjW4AN.png
    "I want to go there. And...well, I was hoping you'd go with me."

2ZsgrOV.png
    "If we go together, we can look out for each other in case there's trouble, right?"

of9p1gI.png
    "Alright, of course I'll go with you, but you have to promise me one thing."
    "Sure, what is it?"
    "If things look too dangerous to stay, if something happens, if anyone is there, we leave. Deal?"
    "Oh come on, we can handle ourselves, together we can do anything."

diXKUIp.png
    "Listen to me Cale. You don't know what's out there, I don't know either. What if it's guarded by the military? Do you want to try to fight them? I sure don't."
    "We could sneak in, maybe?"
    "No, if anyone is there, we leave. Got it?"
    "Alright."
    "Promise?"
    "I promise."
    "Okay, let's go. Do you now where it is?"
    "I have an idea. I saw a strange purple light glowing in the desert behind Erwin's stand. Let's check there first."

Z3kHttl.png
    While Fox's concerns were understandable, he needn't have worried. When they found the lab, it was abandoned and looked like it had been for quite awhile. The lab was surrounded by barbed wire fencing, but a part of it had been knocked down by a military truck still there lying on it's side.

The doors were unlocked too so they were able to stroll right on inside without anyone stopping them.

gmzKQ5m.png
    "What happened here? It looks like everyone just panicked over something and left in a hurry."
    "I don't know Cale, but it doesn't look good."
    "Hey, what's that door over there?"

9tW2PHH.png
    "Have you ever seen one of these doors or a lock like that before?"
    "Something similar on campus, at least the security device. Not anything like this door though. Whatever is behind this door might be the answer."
    "How do we get in though. Maybe it's open too? Let's try it."
    "No, it's obviously locked, we'd need a keycard to open it."

Cgr2YJv.png
    "Where could we get one?"
    "I don't know, maybe we could talk one of the scientist or military personnel into giving us one."
    "You think they'd have one?"
    "What do you think?"
    "I think you're right. Okay, just in case, I'm going to write down everything written on it. Maybe we can look online for information on it and find a way to bypass the keycard system."
    "Maybe..."

Oss2SbK.png
    "I'm going to go look around while you do that. There's lots of files scattered around. Maybe we can find some evidence in them."
    "Okay, I'll do that too when I'm done here."
    "Sounds good."

INMjSdv.png
    Finished writing down everything he could find on the door and the security system, Cale walked over and started sifting through a stack of files on a desk. He found something that looked like a diagram of a plant and stuffed it in his pocket then went looking for more.

W7VD1uw.png
    While looking through another stack of files and file boxes on the floor nearby, he found a package of seeds and a few other reports he thought might be something.

EdG5F3Y.png
    Meanwhile Fox had found a computer and decided to see if he could hack into it. Luckily he could. It was encrypted, but with a little bit of work, he was able to get by it and dig further into the hard drive for anything he could find. Most of it had been encrypted as well though.

R9QOzuS.png
    (No! Oh dang, it knows I'm here.)

Before too long though, Fox accidentally triggered something and the machine began to rapidly wipe all the data from the screen.

m1yq7Tc.png
    The data disappeared faster and faster until finally, the computer blew up and he faced a dreaded blue screen of death. He had seen another computer somewhere else though and decided to go try to see how far he could get with that one.

qPkSZ3X.png
    (Dangit!)

He got a little farther this time and saw a blurry image of a plant. But then the same sequence happened as with the first computer.

tp2JuT8.png
    "Have any luck?"
    "Yes and no. I hacked a couple computers, but they had an extremely sensitive safeguard on them and wiped the hard drives in a self-destruct mode when any tampering is detected. I don't know what I did to trigger it."

ydZvzUj.png
    "There's a few more computers I want to check though, maybe I can figure out what I did to trigger it and actually get in to see what's on there. Obviously there's secrets there or it wouldn't be so encrypted."
    "Okay, you do that and I'm going to grab something to eat. There's a kitchen over there. Everything's probably spoiled, but you never know."

XfYJCc6.png
    Cale was in luck. He found a loaf of bread that was still mostly good and a jar of peanut butter to make himself a sandwich. While he sat eating, he thought about the computers.
    (Hmm, I know a little bit about computer tech. Maybe I can fix one of those computers so Fox can try again? Worth a try anyway.)

4lEuCvX.png
    Cale finished the sandwich and went to try his hand at repairing one of the computers that had blown a gasket. He tried everything he could think of to fix it, but unfortunately, he really wasn't a computer tech. He only knew enough to be dangerous. It was no use.

He went in search of Fox to see if he'd had any luck with the other computers. He hadn't, they'd all fried themselves. There wasn't anything more they could do here tonight so the two decided to try there luck at the Library and look through the StrangerVille Archives. Maybe they could find some clues there.

ea8SpkR.png
    Cale found a book that looked interesting on the history of StrangerVille and grabbed it to read. He also smiled at a pretty girl and thought about chatting her up.
    (Come on Dude, that's not what you're here for.)
    (Yeah, I guess. Another time.)

oXNewAk.png
    Apparently Fox had found something he felt was worth reading too.

xA46oO9.png
    The two friends sat down and read long into the night until the librarian kicked them out. It was just as well, Cale had work in the morning and Fox was hungry and they were both tired by now. They agreed to go through what they'd found and maybe take one more look out at the lab tomorrow after Cale got out of work.

I'll get started on comments/replies next. Hope y'all had a wonderful day/night! <3
    @Shadami
    Whoa! Fantastic update! I love how she's trying to be so independent and I love what she's said about she'd not going to be with the Father just because he's the Father, only if she and he really care for each other. Nice though that she'll of course let them be a part of their daughter's life. Brave of her to hold out until the baby is born before doing a DNA test to find out too. I don't know if I could do that if I were in her shoes. o.O

Congrats on almost getting to the Glimmerbrook and the Magic Realm now. Yay! Can't wait until the baby is born and we know who the Father ultimately turns out to be. Even though, I have a very strong suspicion myself who it is already. ;)

@LegacySims2017
    Oh man, that would be soooo creepy if there were zombie children in this game. o.O I don't know how I feel about that. hehe However, I did see one of Cale's Baby Mama's walking around in front of his house again and she was HUGE with his child(ren). Looked so weird jerking around with that buggy-eyed face and big belly. But yes, I admit I laughed too. ;)
    @Karababy52
    thank you. I tried to put alot of meaning into this part. ^^
    And we'll just have to see if you're right :3
    edited May 2022
    April 29
    LoubdO8.png
    If it were possible, Von Haunt Estate may have been even more beautiful in the dusk than it was during the day. Aaron had been far too amped up after his graduation ceremony earlier in the day to remember that it was Love Day, but Hunter apparently hadn't forgotten and had whisked him away afterwards to a town they had left in a hurry. It now seemed like a lifetime ago when they were enjoying a Love Day date here on these very grounds... All before he had been attacked, and he involuntarily shivered at the unwelcome memory. Everything else that had happened in Windenburg had been wonderful of course. Well, perhaps apart from the house being haunted, and all that... But here, he had made lifelong friends, and some of those friends had found everlasting love. Here was where he had properly, really lived with Hunter.

Perhaps noticing his shiver, Hunter pulled him into a tight, loving embrace.
    FAs4gxD.png

"Are you cold, love?" he asked, his voice slightly concerned, and Aaron shook his head and grinned.
    "You're hot enough for both of us," he said with a smirk, and Hunter responded with a laugh and a kiss.
    9d6fijv.png
    "Don't sell your own hotness short," he winked when they finally pulled away from each other.

Retracing their steps from the last time they had had a date here, they made their way to the balcony overlooking the gardens.
    xthrEr6.png
    ckvah5F.png
    eQIVMda.png
    4lOhOv0.png

Hunter stood and led Aaron inside the building, and up the stairs. They emerged onto the rooftop, normally blocked off by red rope which now had a section missing.
    OwmDMXt.png
    zJCvNzt.png

Hunter gazed out at the gardens and rehearsed the speech in his mind. When Aaron had been busy with studying or was at the Foxbury campus, Hunter had been revising and re-revising it over and over. And now he was convinced that the time was right.
    Qwe4OWA.png

He kissed Aaron again.
    8IH4NKF.png

It was now or never. "Aaron-" he paused.
    K3ClkPr.png

"-I... I love you so much and I had a whole thing planned but-" Aaron tilted his head, a smile beginning to form on his features as he worked out what Hunter was about to say.
    The vampire dropped to one knee. "Aaron Winterson, love of my life... will you marry me? And... do me the honour of being my husband?"
    Aaron said yes before he even finished the question.
    pCLW3Y0.png

"I was going to propose to YOU," Aaron grinned, his voice shaky but his smile only growing wider as he slipped the ring onto his finger.
    OesYJIH.png

They shared yet another kiss and embrace there on the rooftop.
    2EVEtxP.png

"You've made me the happiest man in the world," Aaron whispered, feeling himself get choked up with love and admiration for Hunter as he nuzzled Hunter's neck.
    "No, I'm the happiest man in the world, because you said yes," Hunter responded quietly without missing a beat.
    O4Iq1A4.png

Hunter stepped back and took Aaron's hands in his own. "You complete me," he murmured, and Aaron could only nod as he squeezed Hunter's hands.
    "When we met in that lounge..." Aaron smiled, remembering. "I never thought that we would have anything like this..." He gazed into Hunter's warm, loving, sparkling eyes. "And I know I've said this a million times already but I will say it for a million more, for the rest of my life... I love you, Hunter."
    dUDH53B.png

Hunter's grin grew even wider. "I love you more."
    ~~~

They returned home to Britechester for some celebratory woohoo...
    nJQGab3.png

...That Adonis promptly walked in on... (facepalm)
    4O5yYDe.png
    Xv8rBDc.png

Apparently he was really feeling the atmosphere of love, because he promptly took Galatea out on a date the next day.
    HZM4D3M.png

Back home, Aaron and Hunter were slow dancing and discussing ideas for where they could get married.
    K8unLJv.png
    "What if... what if we got married at the top of Mount Komorebi-?"

Post edited by afai1261 on
    Only managed to get comments for page 67 done right now, but will hopefully get some time to do page 68 later today after some sleep :) Just feel super fatigued tonight for some reason

@RememberJoy
    May 2: So glad Adam was able to slap Ted out of his possession! And nice that he showed them the trailer park and a place they can get new clothes.

LOL of course Adam liked Erwin's hat :joy:

Love Adam's new look by the way!

May 3: Adam's facial expression in the daily pic made me laugh :D

Roast chicken is the perfect breakfast lol

Argh, and he meets someone who knows his mother, oh dear...
    WHO is watching him??? Holy! Poor Adam, he's really getting a lot more than he bargained for, isn't he???

HAHA love Carol being disgusted by Adam and Kaori's displays of affection :joy:

May 4: Adam is making some excellent progress on the mystery!

Wonder what about that woman is familiar to Adam, hmm...

Release the spores!!! Poor Adam getting infected! And Carol too, oh no! Can't imagine what was going through Kaori's mind at that moment, to see both her husband and daughter looking like THAT...

Good for Kaori getting rid of that bizarre fruit!

@Karababy52
    HAHAHA I couldn't resist the balls line :joy: Every so often I think about it again and laugh hysterically LOL I know I'm very mature :D:D
    I laughed when I saw Caleb cleaning up the dishes!

Funnily enough, when Robin and Melissa actually got engaged, it was Melissa calling Cale (it was when I was with Cale to get those pics of him and Leo) with the ring question! I was actually planning to have Robin propose in person but then I was just like eh whatever haha, so had Cale tell her to say yes :)
    Yeah I thought what Robin said was so rude!
    I'll have to return Caleb's urn to Lilith at some point, but he can help with StrangerVille (and by help I mean come out of his urn randomly and annoy everyone LOL) and things first. Maybe returning him to Lilith is the reason they go to Forgotten Hollow! Wow love the game giving me a plot point like this ;)

I just love that Adonis was so emotional about losing, and then his sister was the exact same :D
    I was so glad when Aaron maxed out the soccer, it meant he could quit and stop almost passing out when he got home every night. He still had a stash of plentiful needs potions in his inventory, then I started buying him sleep replacements, but it just wasn't worth continuing soccer in the end. Especially for the aspiration too. The fact that guest lectures clash with soccer is kinda ridiculous in my opinion.

Bryon and Also would make a cute couple! But no I didn't check their profiles.

Cale looks hot in anything, but especially in that party outfit ;)

~~~
    May 2: That is a beautiful scenery shot for the daily pic! <3 I never really appreciate how pretty StrangerVille actually is.

Lol Erwin saying he likes Cale's face :joy:
    Also the discussions about Erwin's things to prevent alien mind-reading and Fox rebuking it made me chuckle :D

Hey Bernard, how you doin'?
    "Beat it Pinky" :joy:
    Ooh the ghosts being able to see his bow and arrow is a nice addition!

OH NO.... Cale remembered the encounter o.O This doesn't bode well, does it? That expression on Fox's face is perfectly captured, well done!
    Ah and of course, that mysterious girl from his dream (cough Sandy cough)... Can't wait until he gets his memories back and gets to see Sandy and Joe again though! I hate to think what they're going through though... Unless the aliens did something to them so they don't remember Cale himself, just like he doesn't remember them outside of his dreams with his memory leaks.

Good boy Fox for not reporting it to Eros! But I gather that this will have disastrous consequences, he's already on thin ice with his brother :grimace:

May 3: Oh and of course another gorgeous scenery pic! The house looks amazing against that backdrop!

Aww Cale looks so happy working at the flower arranging station! I really need to do something more with that skill, I don't think my sims have even touched that skill ever :D
    HAHAHA his shocked face when he cut off too much :joy: You're okay Cale, you have plenty more roses where that one came from!

Also love Cale's expression at the TV show :D

This pic of Cale is <3
    Cv5qW2Q.png

@SoulGal7
    May 3: Glad everyone survived their first night in the house haha, even if it was kinda awful :D

Poor DJ with that bad internet! The flat I lived in last year had some real issues with the internet going down at some really bad times and I'm sure my facial expressions matched his exactly :joy: Every so often one of us would just curse the internet provider so much LOL
    And then his laptop dies? Oh no! Just what you need when you have to write essays!

Congrats to Dylan for maxing the cooking skill!
    Oh and completing the Renaissance Sim aspiration too! Cool!

Those are some expensive bills, oof!

Ahhh Dylan and Morgan exchanging some romantic gifts is so sweet <3<3
    She gave him a wand? What an awesome gift! Will be cool to see Dylan become a spellcaster! :smiley:
    And he gives her a rose, perfect! Plus he wants to woohoo with her!!!! Dylan! Get rid of the curse first and then you can get all the action you want ;)

May 4: Love that daily pic, with Dylan juggling the ball on the Foxbury green!

Poor DJ with his cheap books :D

Hello Foxy the cowplant!

LOL at Dylan not getting pizza from that pizza place because of too much garlic :joy::joy:

@LegacySims2017
    Yes DJ looks so good with the new hair and beard. I put them on him in my game and almost instantly swooned LOL they're very attractive on him ;)

Ooh I am intrigued as to what Aaron's role in your StrangerVille gameplay will be! Excited for eyecandy :D

~~~
    Apr 20: Great pics of DJ with his presentation board :)
    LOL at him jabbing his hand, it makes me laugh every time I see it :joy:

Apr 21: Love the pic of everyone dancing to celebrate finishing the term!
    Congrats to DJ on those great grades! :smiley:
    And everyone else, too! I'm proud of Aaron for getting A+ GPA!

Apr 22: What a great graduation! Awesome that everyone could graduate alongside DJ!
    And yay for Aaron and DJ being friends now :)

@Shadami
    Feb 28: Blue Goth baby with white hair! I wonder where he came from...

Your makeover of Kaori in accordance with how she looked in RememberJoy's game is gorgeous! She looks so good with short hair, the hair she came with doesn't really suit her face shape in my opinion. That's just me though haha

Oh, hello again Ryo. Lol of course he just dips when Aaron arrives!

Ah, Aaron taking a break from all his dueling... As if! LOL I remember when I was playing those updates. He only took a break in my game after someone staged an intervention :D (Which I think you're close to reading ;) )
    Hmm and he still flirts with Velma, which obviously I've said I don't mind before. Makes sense here when he's still hurting from the Hunter situation. Kinda funny actually because I was thinking I'd have him do the serial romantic aspiration while he was losing his mind in March, but ended up running out of time.

Nice that Velma gave Dylan a key too!

Oh yeah I still wonder what Velma will name her little one! And oh, Aldo...

Okay that last screenshot, I think I see the hint too :open_mouth:
  • SoulGal7SoulGal7 Posts: 3,630 Member
    edited May 2022
    May 6: Day In Day Out - Uni Life

dylan-and-juggling.png
    THURSDAY

It was Thursday and pouring down rain! Ugh! But uni life continues. Cale, don't just stand there...share your umbrella with Morgan! Um...maybe not, because Cale doesn't look too happy.

DAY-2-POURING-DOWN-RAIN.png

Dylan works on his presentation board outside in the rain and gets some feedback from Wolfgang.

getting-some-feedback.png

Robin comes back from her Lifeguard job. Her official title is Wave Watcher, and she works at Slow Runners United. Her hours are Thursday, Friday, Saturday & Sunday 8am-12pm. Even in the rain, she looks HOT in that swimsuit!

robin-in-her-lifeguard-outfit.png

lifeguard-on-duty-robin.png

And while Dylan is tending his garden, Lily Feng comes over and chats with him. And...oh my gosh...Dylan does an autonomous Enchanting Introduction with her! And now they have some pink in their relationship bar. Lily then decided to leave before Dylan could do anything else. Yes, Lily, go back to San Myshuno! [Note: I was in shock when Dylan did this. I had not intended for him to have any married baes, but I guess he has other plans.]

dylan-enchanting-to-lily-feng.png

Adam got a call from a sim named Erika Ishida asking if she could come over. She is a vendor at Hogan's Grub Stalls and has the Squeamish trait.

erika-would-like-to-come-over.png

adam-has-a-friend-visit.png

They take a photo together and become Good Friends. Look at these two! So cute! And they even have the same hairstyle.

adam-and-erika-how-cute.png

And they decide to play Party Frenzy together, although Adam hates video games. Oh my gosh...he is so tense. Maybe Erika likes video games and he's just being nice or perhaps he is losing the game. Morgan is just sitting there trying to concentrate on her homework. [Morgan has become a very studious student out of all the roomies. She is actually the first one to get level 10 in Research and Debate Skill.]

morgan-being-studious-adam-playing-video-games-and-he-hates-them.png

Adam knows a lot of sims. Perhaps he's met them in the various worlds. And, apparently, in one of his sim encounters, he met Geoffrey Landgraab and dislikes him. It might have something to do with the fact that Geoffrey is a Lead Detective, and Adam has the paranoid trait. Who knows?

adam-and-geoffrey-landgraab.png

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

FRIDAY

The mice have been given their eviction notice. A construction crew came in and took down the wall between the kitchen table and the living room. These party mice were apparently renting out dorm rooms in that wall. So, with the wall gone, the mice scurried out of there. Waving their mini Foxbury and Britechester flags, the mice looked like they were heading to Chester House next. More pets to welcome for Bryon and his roomies. I wonder how Pepper and Laika will feel about these mice invading their space. Of course, these are uni party dogs, so maybe they won't mind!

SOME-CONTRATORS-CAME-IN-TO-TEAR-DOWN-A-WALL-TO-GET-RID-OF-THE-MICE.png

The landlord also replaced the old worn punching bag in Dylan's room with a set of weights. Cale took to these right away. Oh yeah! Pump the iron, get the babes.

SWITCHED-OUT-THE-PUNCHING-BAG-FOR-WEIGHTS-AND-CALE-IS-USING-IT.png

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

The landlord must really like Wolfgang and the roomies, because he even brought them a slightly used ERAM-Electronic Research Archive Machine. It was placed in DJ, Adam and Cale's room. Morgan couldn't be happier, and while she and Dylan were studying, she decided to do a search on "The Local Secret Society".

doing-some-studying-together.png

Morgan to Dylan: "Well, that's weird. I did a search on the Secret Society, and I got an error code. Like it doesn't exist."

research-of-secret-society-gets-an-error-404-code.png

Dylan: "Maybe it's so secret, that you can't search it that way."

Morgan tried searching "University Urban Legends", and came up with some interesting tidbits on Felix Psyched.

urban-legend-about-felix-psyched.png

Morgan: "Well, I did find out some more info on Felix Psyched, who I met in Glimmerbrook. Did you know that he died at a pep rally from laughing too much? Maybe he was poking fun at the other team! Geez! Who knew that could happen?"

THIS-IS-THE-BEST-ROOM-IN-THE-HOUSE.png

More sims enter the room, and it quickly becomes the most popular study room in the house.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

DJ wanted a bit of quiet space to start working on a new book and was using Dylan's computer. And...guess what? The laptop went on the fritz. Oh geez!

dj-stop-breaking-all-the-computers.png

He then went to use the facilities, and either broke the toilet or someone pranked it. Needless to say, he had to shower and change.

and-then-he-breaks-the-toilet.png

After doing that, DJ then heads over to Wolfgang's laptop and started working on his book there. Oh my plumbobs! And DJ broke this one, too! Is your middle name Bad Luck? Maybe it's Friday the 13th? Or maybe he's writing a hot romance novel, and it's so sizzling that it's frying the computer components. Sheesh! DJ stop breaking everything! DJ decides he's had enough and goes for a jog to clear his mind.

dj-has-now-fried-wolfgangs-computer.png

Well, it's a good thing that both Dylan and Wolfgang are handy so they can repair broken items in the house.

dylan-repairs-the-computer.png

Later on, Dylan invites Aldo over, as Aldo is a soccer teammate and he needs to befriend all his teammates to get promoted. He is already good friends with Aldo, and they decide to take a photo together. Go Foxbury!

ALDO-IS-DYLANS-TEAMMATE.png

Dylan and Aldo have a soccer practice session and kick the ball together.

PRACTICING-SOCCER-WITH-ALDO.png

Velma is outside, too. I think she might be secretly watching Aldo flex those muscles. Or maybe she is just painting. [Note: I checked the painting out later, and it was an Excellent Figure Painting. Yep! Probably using Aldo as a model! Velma...if it's Aldo...he is nekkid, girl. What kind of thoughts are you having about him?)

velma-figure-painting-rev.png

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Notes:

Dylan was actually behind in his coursework, so I had to have him buckle down. He had his presentation board to do, 2 essays, homework and his daily juggling. Four courses is a lot with soccer! He did hand in his presentation board on Friday (thank goodness), and turned in one of his essays, so that was good. But, he had to choose between doing his coursework or kissing new baes. Such a tough choice for him to make.
    Post edited by SoulGal7 on
    May 5th Comments:

@afai1261
    Congrats to Aaron on graduating. All that pin poking in the hand paid off. :joy:

@Karababy52
    I think Cale got a B- cause he's not into curating. That's the class he got his B- in. I do think all, or most, of my household Sims were there at the graduation. I cancelled out going with all of them except for D.J. I followed him and then all of a sudden, the rest of the household showed up. I was able to control them, but I didn't. I wanted to make sure I got D.J. through the graduation to get his photo and diploma.
    I enjoyed watching team Cale and Fox at the secret lab...lol! Cale was thoughtful of trying to fix the computers, but he's more of a biologist now. He needs to leave the tech stuff to Fox. :grin:

@DramaticJedi5
    Krista looks to be enjoying herself on her own now. Maybe it was for the best she didn't move with her parents. I bet she'll have a blast in Mt. Komorebi. Go Krista!

@RememberJoy
    Wow, you're just cruising along with the StangerVille mystery. Adam will have it solved and taken care of way before the month's end. :wink: I am really enjoying the story bits, though. The flirting from and with Kian cracked me up. If he was more military than ops, I bet Adam could have charmed him for the scanner. At least he got one from Kian's sister.

@Shadami
    D.J. looks a little too cheerful there thinking he could be the father of Velma's baby. :joy:

As for my gameplay story, D.J. just has one child. He still doesn't know about him yet, either. He's met him, but Caitlin never said it was his. It'll come out eventually, just not for awhile.
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
    One Month, One World, One Year Challenge: The Adventures of Dash Joseph Faireborn
    Table of Contents
    1m-1w-1y-apr23.jpg
    April 23: Investigative Journalist!

D.J. already misses hanging out with his dormmates. But he is also glad to be back in Windenburg. He doesn't want to be a freeloader at Adam's home, so he needs to find a job. He checks his SimsPay account on his phone and sees he has a little over 17k in simoleons.

dj-04-154.jpg

D.J. also has a student loan now he needs to pay off. His student loan is just over 4k simoleons. Being able to stay at Adam's for the time being, D.J. decides to pay off his loan in full bringing his funds just under 13k simoleons.

dj-04-155.jpg

D.J. jumps on Adam's computer to do some job hunting. He begins filling out a bunch of employment applications. Many have to do with his degree, but he also fills out applications for odd jobs just so he could get his bank account to a steady income.

dj-04-156.jpg

Later in the day, he receives a phone call. Answering it, it is from Walrus Books. It is the hiring manager on the other line. They tell D.J. they were impressed with his application and resume. Not only does he have a degree in Communications, the manager is impressed that D.J. has written a few books already and that they talked to Aicha about them. There was no need for an interview and that D.J. has the job if he wants it. He immediately says he does.

D.J. finds out he would be working Monday through Thursday and have weekends off. His hours would be 9am to 4pm. His starting pay is 292 simoleons an hour. This was way more than he was getting at his retail job when he was a teen, D.J thought to himself.

dj-04-157.jpg
    dj-04-158.jpg

Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
    Table of Contents
    1m-1w-1y-apr24.jpg
    April 24: On the Job!

As Monday arrives, D.J. makes sure to get to Walrus Books early for his first day on the job. He made a good first impression online, but now he has to make one in person.

dj-04-159.jpg

D.J. finds who his boss is and introduces himself.

"Hi! I'm Dash Joseph Faireborn, your new investigative journalist. You can call me D.J. for short."
    "Nice to meet you, D.J. My name is Olivia. You're early, but that's okay. The early bird catches the worm." Olivia says with a smile. "I looked over your application and am pleased you went to Britechester University. I graduated there as well what feels like a long time ago. I also noticed you wrote some books. This will help when it comes to publishing your articles here for Walrus Books."

dj-04-160.jpg

Oliva gives D.J. a tour of the building.

dj-04-161.jpg
    dj-04-162.jpg
    dj-04-163.jpg
    dj-04-164.jpg
    dj-04-165.jpg

Olivia then introduces D.J. to some of his new co-workers.

dj-04-166.jpg
    dj-04-167.jpg
    dj-04-168.jpg

Lastly, Olivia shows D.J. his cubicle where he will be working. After that point, it was now time for D.J. to dive into becoming the investigative journalist by going to meetings, writing articles, and going outside of the office to do some investigating on happenings his boss wanted him to write about.

dj-04-169.jpg

Side Notes:
    • The Writing Career is actually a rabbit hole, but for story purposes, I am showing off images as if D.J. is at his place of employment.
    • I downloaded an office building from the Gallery to act as Walrus Books as I didn't have the time or patience to create one myself.
    • The office building is set as a Library. I used the NPC Sims inside as workers. Olivia is actually the librarian. The others were just townies.

Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
    @afai1261
    Oh, this post is absolutely perfect! Congratulations to Aaron and Hunter getting engaged on Love Day at one of the most romantic spots in the game! *sniff* Of course I had a big goofy grin on my face reading this too. Oh dear, uh, Adonis, what were you thinking? Let these two have some privacy, they have a lot to celebrate right now. ;) But of course it gets him in a romantic mood too and he takes Galatea on a date. Good for him! :) Gah! They might get married on the mountain top? That's fantastic! Essa and Josh got engaged on the mountain top. <3

hehe Don't blame you for cracking up whenever you think of that line, I do too!! Yay! So Cale was kinda/sorta responsible for Robin & Melissa's engagement! I love that! <3 Which reminds me of something. Venus has called Fox twice with the 'we've been thinking about having a baby' question. Uh, NO! Sheesh! I need to go set her to not get pregnant before they go ahead and get preggers on their own like Essa and Josh did, twice! o.O

Isn't it great when the game gives you a gift like that? Same thing happened to me when Inna (Cents) Masters burned up in the Sun when Josh was out jogging. He tried to save her by bringing her home with him to go inside out of the sun, but she died on their walkway to the house in Del Sol Valley. It was sad, but I used it for a plot point too. :) So yes, that would be a perfect segue to get Aaron and Hunter to Forgotten Hollow!

Yeah, I ended up using a couple plentiful needs positions with Cale too at Uni, but I tried to limit their usage since he only had a dozen and can't make or copypasto more. I don't understand why the guest lectures clash with soccer practice either. Perhaps the Devs thought it would make things more of a challenge completing the aspiration? I don't know, but obviously I did the same, had Cale quit.

Aww, thanks for saying that about Cale, I agree though! He especially looks fanfreakintastic in your game!

Thanks, I love taking scenery screenshots anyway and StrangerVille has so many beautiful opportunities to do that. I should take more, and probably will! :) hehe Fox has a terrible habit of not always telling the truth. It's going to cause big trouble soon for him with Cale. I'm not really looking forward to it, but it has to happen. :(

hehe I loved writing that line, it fit so perfectly! Bernard kept hitting on Layla and she was already annoyed so I found it fitting. hehe I kind of had to make it seem the ghosts could see it because I wanted to use that screenshot and they all looked shocked, especially the blue ghost behind him in that hat.

Yes, he did remember, but not for long. Fox's expression was a lucky pause. I don't remember what he was really shocked about, but it worked for the story. :) Sandy & Joe L. have all their memories intact. I think Eros was so intent on nabbing Cale, he forgot to wipe their memories before he left. o.O I haven't shown their side of this story, but there's a good reason for that which will be revealed once they are reunited. :)

There will be a dramatic showdown with Eros and Fox at some point. Cale just needs those 100 babies first. o.O While this has been kind of fun doing the side challenge, I don't think I'll ever do it again. I'm too much of a one-on-one committed romance kind of storyteller. It's been interesting though seeing the genetics.

Some of the expressions they do while making flower arrangements is priceless! It's a fun skill for our Sims to learn and they can make BIG bucks doing it too. Especially sending them off to Plopsy or using a yard sale table with a 300% mark-up. ;) I just love the bouquets though, they're gorgeous! Looking forward to when Cale is skilled enough to make wedding bouquets. Maybe he'll even make one for Sandy when/if they get married. <3

Cale looks so happy in that shot eh? I love it too! <3

@SoulGal7
    Whoa, yeah, Cale doesn't look happy at all. I'm guessing he's angry because of his hot-headed trait. Why did I give that to him? hehe Gah! Wolfgang! Take that board inside, your presentation will get all soggy and the ink will run. o.O Love the Lifeguard swimsuits. I wish they were available for regular Sims too. Uh oh, good thing Lily skedaddled out of there before Dylan could kiss her. o.O Cale will not romance any married Sims either. Just one of my own personal rules.

Very cute Sim Adam is becoming friends with. I bet you're right about the reason Adam dislikes Geoffrey. Probably a good thing. It's in my experience Geoffrey can be a stalker Sim. At least with my female Sims. The house is looking a bit better these days. Glad the mice took their banners and moved out. Good thing Pepper and Laika aren't cats, that could get awkward. hehe

Oh yeah, Cale loves Fitness so it doesn't surprise me he'd make a beeline for the new weightlifting machine. Go Cale, get those guns pumped up for the Babes! hehe Very cool the landlord got them an ERAM machine. Those things are pricey! Bummer they couldn't find any online info about the Secret Society. I kind of figured they wouldn't since, you know, it's secret! ;)

I can certainly understand why it becomes the most popular study room, it's one of the nicest rooms in the house. :)

Oh dear, poor DJ! He is not having the best day is he? Bummer! hehe Love that Velma secretly painted Aldo while he and Dylan were practicing soccer. Are you sure it was Aldo she painted though? Could've been Dylan! ;) HAHA Uh, yeah, that would be a tough choice to make. Normally I'd say he'd rather kiss the girls, but in this case? Probably not.

@LegacySims2017
    You're probably right about why Cale got that grade. Oh well. Ohhh, okay. So you didn't bring them there, the game did! Well that's very cool!

Yep, Cale should stick to his flowers and plants, not a techie guy at all! hehe Although he is Level 9 in Handiness. His Programming is non-existent, but Fox is Level 4. I forgot the only way to actually fix those computers at the lab is with Insta-Repair. But even then, they break again almost immediately. It's okay though, Cale only needs one more piece of evidence and all the evidence will have refreshed/respawned when they go back again.

Yay! Congrats to DJ for landing the Journalist position! 292 per hour? Holy Simoly, that's a lot! Wow! Go DJ! I bet he got a nice fat bonus too and some nice career rewards in household inventory. :) Yep, much better than the retail job DJ, you're an adult with a degree now and much more valuable careerwise to employers as a result. :) Oh and Congrats on finishing the aspiration which I'm sure must've happened as well! :)

Very cool idea downloading an office to show DJ's first day on the job. I love how you do that trying to make things look as real as possible. Nice 'co-workers' he has there. I'm sure he'll fit right in! :)

@Shadami
    Aww, poor Hunter, he looks so miserable without Aaron. :( Wow, Cale really, really wants to be the Daddy doesn't he? Looks like Velma wouldn't mind that either from her 'Hot Daydreaming' about him. I've never seen that before, interesting. I'll have to see if I can turn that on. Curious what kind of attraction some of Cale's Baby Mama's have for him other than their sentiments. :)

Well, hmmm. So the alien looking child is actually their biological child. Perhaps you're right with the alien genes in Bella. One just never knows with her, she's a mystery. He does look very similar to Alexander eh?

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top