Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

One Month One World One Year Challenge 2022

Comments

• Karababy52Karababy52 Posts: 5,952 Member
    edited April 2022
    March - Day 31: "Pleased to meet you, hope you guess my name..."

mL6gyh2.png

Notes
    OKqwfO5.png
    During the night Cale & Sandy spent more time awake loving each other than sleeping. Sandy didn't remember falling asleep against the headboard with Cale in her lap. Her legs must've fallen asleep a long time ago since they were numb, but she didn't care. She watched him as he slept, admiring his male beauty and thinking about their night together.

He had been so tender and sweet at first, taking things slow as if savoring the moment, savoring her. His eyes, so full of love never strayed from hers as they moved together. As the night progressed their passion for each other only increased and became intense as they loved with wild abandon.

How could she have ever thought he was just a boy that really didn't know what he wanted, couldn't have the maturity for anything more than a crush and lust for an older woman? During their time together after she moved in to help with Joe, he'd proved to her in so many ways he was a responsible man, not a boy.

He'd showed how much he loved her with respect. Patiently waiting for her, never pushing, never demanding. yet still she'd hesitated. Why? Because of the age difference? She knew now the few years older she was than him didn't matter. In a lot of ways, he was more mature than she herself. So much time wasted when they could've been together.

Last night as they'd danced and she saw the love and desire in his eyes, felt his touch as he held her, felt the passion for her in his tender kisses, she'd been seduced completely by him. She'd let it happen, let her heart take over her mind and fell all the way completely and utterly in love with him.

Sandy's thoughts were interrupted by a cramp in one of her legs. She had to move it. As gently as she could Sandy shifted her cramped leg aside, hoping she wouldn't wake him up. But of course it did.

jYETz5o.png
    "Hey, morning beautiful." Cale whispered as he smiled and reached up to caress her face.

He'd woken every morning since hanging the photos of her on his bedroom wall seeing her beautiful face smile back at him. But this, this was real, she was real and here, in his bed, touching his face and smiling at him.

(So much better than a photograph... somebody pinch me so I know I'm not dreaming.)

"We should probably get up."

CM3jzRA.png
    "Mmm, I'd rather stay right here, holding you just a little longer." Cale murmured, snuggling up to her, wrapping an arm around her waist and legs.

Sandy really wasn't ready to leave his bed yet either. They stayed that way for awhile with she gently stroking his face, sifting her fingers through his hair as he softly stroked her back and nuzzled her lap, giving her thighs soft kisses.

Every kiss was making her body quiver with need for him again. If he didn't stop, they weren't getting out of bed any time soon.

(What's wrong with that?)
    (Nothing, not one thing.)

*sigh* "I guess we should get up and take a shower or...something..." Cale said but didn't move an inch to get up.

c8lh2Wg.png
    "I vote for something." Sandy said in a seductive voice as she suddenly straddled him.

eOmhMc2.png
    They eventually did get out of bed intending to take a shower, which they did. But, I doubt they got very 'clean' in the process.

7U7raw3.png
    Later, Cale took Joe fishing across the street at the creek for awhile. When they returned, Joe sat down at his new activity center, another gift for his birthday, and spent some time drawing while Cale and Sandy went outside to do some cloudgazing. They'd only been laying there a moment though before Cale pulled Sandy on top of him.

wJ8asIW.png
    "I thought you wanted to watch the clouds?"
    "I'd rather watch you instead."
    "I love you Cale, did I tell you that last night? If I didn't I meant to. I love you, I think I always have, I just didn't know it. You're a wonderful man and I'm so happy, you make me happy."

28C9Z2F.png
    She kissed him then, melting into him as they lay just enjoying being together, at last. She shifted over to lay cuddled up to him with his arms around her as they resumed gazing at the clouds for awhile. A little while later, Joe called out the back door that he was hungry and wondered if they could have lunch. They went inside then and after lunch Cale went into the greenhouse to tend to his garden, Joe went to play in his room, and Sandy started a new painting.

Yfgp8wt.png
    The doorbell rang and since Cale was closest he called out he'd answer it as he walked over to see who was there.

GMKTvIa.png
    "Hi, I don't believe we've met before, have we?"
    "No, we haven't, but I'm so glad you're home! My name is Errol Flynn, I apologize for bothering you this fine afternoon."

l31opTh.png
    "What can I do for you Mr. Flynn? I'm Cale, Cale Conrad. Nice to meet you."

gj0WDRd.png
    "My car broke down about a mile or so away from here, probably farther. I don't know, I've been walking for a long time. I was on my way to a business convention. Actually I'm very late for it now, but that doesn't matter."

qbq8Kk3.png
    "I would've just called for help, but I lost my phone. Actually, I dropped it when I tried to make a call and then accidently kicked it into a nearby creek! This just hasn't been my day. Nothing but bad luck. I couldn't believe how long I had to walk before I found any houses, so many trees as far as the eye can see. That is, until I found your house. So I wonder, if it wouldn't be too much trouble..."

zoDR5wy.png
    "Could I use your phone to call for a wrecker? I should call the Convention Center too and let them know I won't make it there to give my speech. Well, my wife is probably very worried by now too."

QQyFemB.png
    "Oh that's terrible! Of course you can! I'd be happy to help you out."
    "Good man, I thought you would. Thank you!"

XLi0MId.png
    Mr. Flynn tapped a few keys on Cale's phone, he assumed sending some text messages and then slipped the phone in his pocket.

"Is that your child over there. Handsome boy."
    "Yes, that's my son, Joe, but I think you should know you put my phone in your pocket by mistake. Could I have it back?"
    "Oh, it's okay. I think I'll keep it. You won't be needing it anyway."
    "What? I don't under-"

6B8zRJD.png
    QFoRN9j.png
    Bckp6ZE.png
    With Cale unconscious at his feet, the alien turned and looked at Joe.
    He then walked over to the boy who was oblivious to what was happening since he was too focused on playing with the little family in his dollhouse.

9PziVRs.png
    Joe had just enough time to look up when he heard footsteps approaching before he too was knocked unconscious.

Sandy opened the front door and screamed out, "CALE!" when she saw him lying there as if he were dead and then noticed the menacing stranger looking at her as he stood over Joe.

"GET AWAY FROM HIM!! WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?" Sandy yelled and started to run over there, fumbling for her wand. Just a step or two before she reached him, she was hit with a paralyzing wave of power and suffered the same consequences.

sOL0pss.png
    XGMle5E.png
    18xH70P.png
    (I am in position, proceed.)

MvW3noe.png
    JY5J4wE.png

Comments/replies coming up next! I hope y'all had a great day/night! <3
    Post edited by Karababy52 on
    @permanentrose
    Margot is very pretty in both her natural form and disguise. Cale knitting! He looks about as awkward with it as Josh did when Essa first taught him how to knit. :D I wonder if Cale will decide he actually likes doing it like Josh did. ;) Oh cool, what a convenient call from Robin's Aunt, eh? Aww, Sammy's a cutie! Very nice of the Aunts to invite Cale to stay with them too! Oh cool! I'm curious what degree you'll have Cale join, and what school they'll attend. I figured he'd agree, lots of new Babes to check out on campus no matter which one they attend. ;)

@afai1261
    Very sweet of Aaron to go around and say goodbye to the Sages. I see you have a bit of the same lore I do with vampires. They are not allowed through the portal to the Realm either. I'm guessing they assume Aaron will become a vampire now. It is admirable what he's doing. But, when it comes to love, most will do anything to be with the one they love, no matter the cost. <3

Sheesh! Why game, why? Gah! All he did is change back to a normal Sim, it didn't do that to Cale, I don't think. Weird. Aww, some snuggles for Yoshi before he ages up. So cute! Well cool, he reached Level 10 in the process of baking his birthday cake! Can't wait to see Aaron's makeover! Perfectionist, good one! Cale's is Romantic, of course. :D

Oh boy, here we go! I knew this was coming soon. Gah! It did? Great! I didn't even notice if he did in my save. He looked the same to me, but those are kind of subtle, so I could've missed it. I'll have to check now if Cale lost his freckles. o.O HAHA! Oh man, his comment about how she tastes and she telling him to shut up. That look he's giving her... I know that look. ;) OMG! Cale's game generated dark mode is HILARIOUS! :D:D But very menacing looking too. o.O Yep, I think they game is pushing Britechester a bit too hard. Good Lord! hehe Red eyes too! Scary! Wow! OH! Just noticed the gauges too. hehe That is so NOT Cale. Silly game! :D

Absolutely LOVE the makeover you gave him though. Incidentally, I love that skintone for vampires! I've used it a time or two for my own. :) You're right, he looks great in black hair and those eyes are a favorite of mine as well. I use those or the purple eyes most of the time. :) I think he looks fabulous! Great job! Love it and love him! <3

Thank you! Absolutely adore that update, it's very bittersweet too, considering today's update. :'( That song was just perfect for them. I bet you did tear up, I know I did. Pose packs I used were; Slow Dance by Atashi77, Can I Have This Dance by Katverse, Romantic Dance by Beto and These Dancers by Phobis. Yes, I love that cuddle Mod! Reminds me of TS2 when they would spoon! Wish they could do that! I have a pose pack for spooning, but it's on top of the covers and just a pose.

Ohhh, okay, Jay did it, not you trying to confuse everyone. hehe Oh, that makes sense you'd want Aaron to study something you currently are doing yourself. I just thought Biology for Cale since he loves gardening. I have another reason for Psychology that involves StrangerVille too. ;) IF I go that route. We'll see...

Agreed about Morgan, she is absolutely stunning! One of very few premades that I think does not need a makeover whatsoever. I ended up giving Joe a makeover, used the same skintone Cale has, gave him freckles, different eyes, etc. I think I might've made his chin too pointy, but we'll see when he ages up and I'll modify him again from there if need be. :)

@LegacySims2017
    Yep, Joe had a great birthday with his Dad and Sandy. :) Hmm, I guess they could've been alien eyes, but I don't think so. I've modified him now and the eyes he had were default Maxis eyes. His skintone wasn't right either. Aurora is more of a light pinkish tone and Cale has a warmer, darker tone. I gave him Cale's skintone when I gave him another makeover. :)

Sims with the Loves Outdoors trait are so fun! I give almost all my Rags to Riches Sims that trait, which ends up being the majority of them. hehe Well yeah, just embracing the new brother is about all you could do if he didn't disappear. Well, could delete him too, but I can't see you ever doing that. Much more fun to be creative and run with it! :)

Nah, like you said, that would be WAY too many for poor Sandy to have on her own. I wouldn't do that to her, nope. I doubt she'd be able to anyway, wouldn't be enough time the rest of the year to accomplish that, I don't think.

Ooo, very interesting! Can't wait to find out what that means. Could there be another Fairborn child soon? Or maybe Anton will be the next Sage! I guess we'll have to wait and see. :)

@SoulGal7
    Oh man, I love how you're doing this competition with announcers, judges, etc. Especially the Flower Bunny as a judge! Hilarious! hehe Great idea! I love your sense of humor. :) All the different groups look fantastic! I had to laugh at Cale's comment about the skimpy bikini Babes and then Wolfgang laughing and saying some things never change. hehe So looking forward to the next part when we get to see the Chain Breakers dance and the 'goons' show up. o.O I'll have to check out those videos you made too. hehe Great idea! :)
  • permanentrosepermanentrose Posts: 3,789 Member
    April 1

TDG7SsR.jpg
    First of all, here is Robin's wardrobe makeover for the month. The first two outfits are everyday outfits, since I liked having options and since the first outfit uses CC pants. As always, don't feel obligated to update her wardrobe, but I know this makes it easier if you do want to :) Also if you need links to her hair again, let me know!
    xgRGdDe.png

So Cale and Robin have moved in with Dell and Sofia for the time being. I do plan to have Robin live in a dorm for at least one term though - I'll see if I can tolerate longer or not haha. I'm also going to wait to see what university @Karababy52 decides to send Cale to before I make plans for Cale in my game for him. I also moved Bianca into their Glimmerbrook home so I could preserve Robin's inventory and funds without mixing it with Dell and Sofia's.

Anyway, Dell made a birthday cake for Robin, and I just thought this was an entertaining screenshot :D
    nZ9u8lc.jpg

Aunt Dell, you really outdid yourself.
    AHkbG2m.jpg

Happy Birthday, Robin!
    HFAKgUg.jpg

I ended up giving her the "Green Fiend" trait, just since I'm challenging myself to use traits for Robin that I don't typically use - I've actually never used this trait before since the eco pack is still relatively new to me. It seems to fit in with Robin's vegetarian and child of the ocean traits though - she cares about nature and the environment. I'm not sure if that trait affects gameplay outside of eco stuff much, but in the very least, it will be fun to have a pack specific trait that month!

Cake time! Cale finished his cake before everyone else which is why he didn't make the shot haha.
    n0aZCIt.jpg

So I'm actually controlling Cale right now, since it will be easier to enroll him in a school with him in my household. I'm still kind of just letting him do his thing though, and it looks like he's bonding with Dell all on his own.
    ivu7WuB.jpg

I had Robin apply for both schools too because it takes a few days to get results so I wanted to get the ball rolling for that. I'm pretty sure I know which school she'll pick, but it will be a surprise that I'll reveal later ;)
    1bzfaX1.jpg

Cale was just looking so happy in his bedroom that I had to snap a picture.
    SE6Vaup.jpg

Also, of course I can never resist snapping cute pics of the pups. Sammy and Pepper are getting along great, and Sofia and Dell will gladly take care of Pepper when Robin moves into the dorms.
    N8NrjjP.jpg

I’m sorry that I keep having to apologize for not doing comments lol. The intent is there even though I haven’t had the time :( Trying to just have enough time to actually play my game for now haha…
  • afai1261afai1261 Posts: 2,030 Member
    edited April 2022
    April 1
    nJqBel0.png
    It was nighttime when he finally arrived in Britechester with Yoshi, looking up at the charming townhouse that was to become his new home for the duration of his time at university, or maybe even more.
    2YAnC0H.png

It was also where he would finally live with Hunter again... if Hunter wanted to get back together with him as badly as he wanted to get back together with Hunter. The note had said it wasn't a breakup after all... Aaron took a deep breath and tried to quell the anxious feeling in his chest that came with the anticipation of seeing him again. Unless that was just nerves about university.
    Iv3SkmO.png

No time to think about that now. He put on a brave face. He was finally here, the house was lovely and affordable, and... yes. He would be seeing Hunter again, he was sure of it.
    6Pjd6lR.png

He finally pushed open the front door and took it all in, instantly making his way to the kitchen to prepare some vegetable dumplings.
    0SCE9HG.png

Yoshi barked and chased his tail on the floor, and Aaron smiled down at the dog as he made the dough mixture. "We're seeing Hunter tomorrow," he said out loud, and it was only then that it felt very real.
    8ZhPVu4.png

Deciding to leave the unpacking for the next day, he fell into bed. The journey from Glimmerbrook had taken longer than he'd thought, and he was absolutely exhausted.
    ~~~

VCQLgL6.png

He decided to take Yoshi out for a walk the next morning to explore the place. It was absolutely gorgeous so far.
    UeRv2fI.png

Yoshi saw him first, tearing down the pavement, barking madly, and Aaron broke into a jog to keep up with the eager animal.
    "Yoshi, wait up!"
    tqwV9TS.png
    XStE3ZP.png

He rounded the corner onto the bridge, and felt his breath catch in his throat as he finally laid eyes on him again.
    jZDiOQF.png

"I used to have a dog that looked just like you," he was saying, his voice on the edge of a laugh knowing that it was indeed Yoshi, and Aaron had to pause and breathe for a moment as he came closer.
    fOccEvC.png

Hunter Mulligan looked up at his boyfriend, smiled, and said softly, "Hello, stranger." He stood, and held out his hands to Aaron.

Aaron closed the gap and took Hunter's face in his own hands, running his thumbs over the stubble which had crept even further up Hunter's cheeks in the time since they hadn't seen each other and staring into his eyes... those warm, sparkling eyes... "It's really you," he found himself saying, and then chided himself. Of course it would really be him, who else would he be? He looked older, but then so did Aaron...
    "I'm surprised you haven't kis-"
    hO1EwxE.png
    "-sed me yet," Hunter finished, looking at Aaron in momentary wide-eyed surprise.
    iDQzkM1.png

"Don't you freaking dare leave me like that again," Aaron growled and Hunter looked away with a frown.
    "I had to," he said quietly. "It... it was the only way I could ensure that I wouldn't accidentally kill you." He looked into Aaron's eyes. "You still love me though, right?"
    "Of course I still love you, Hunter... but in that moment-"
    hygmbJb.png

"I don't want to talk about that moment," Hunter grimaced.
    "We have to, Hunter. In that moment, you looked as if you well and truly hated me, and... I... ugh..."
    "I'm sorry, baby," Hunter said, his expression pained. "I hated myself for it... I would never, ever hurt you like that intentionally. You know that."
    "Sure didn't seem like it," Aaron muttered. He didn't mean for it to sound so bitter but Hunter recoiled.
    "Can we sit?" the vampire asked, and Aaron sat down next to him on the bench. "And can we please put this where it belongs? In the past? I'm so sorry, Aaron, again... it was an impulse that I couldn't control and if you don't want to forgive me, then that's okay..."
    Aaron sighed and thought for a bit. "No," he whispered. "I do. I do forgive you."
    E4sN8IA.png
    n71nHAp.png

Extras:
    Okay, Aaron's makeover!
    Qu3JyKH.png
    Simstrouble - Jacob Hair - hair
    LumiaLoverSims - Boy Problems Scruff - facial hair

New outfits:
    K1GzQSE.png
    (l - r)
    1. Everyday (top - DU, bottoms - Nifty Knitting, boots - DU)
    2. Athletic
    3. Party
    4. Hot weather
    5. Cold weather

Post edited by afai1261 on
    @RememberJoy
    Mar 31: Lol that student dancing during Adam's final yoga lesson is going places :joy:
    Ew who is this Milo guy??? He gives me the creeps, what the heck happened to Morgyn?! And Morgyn was so helpful for Adam and Kaori too... I do wonder if Adam's mother has anything to do with Morgyn's sudden disappearance :grimace:
    Poor Adam, he's about to move into a new place and one of the best adults he's met is now gone! That's not the news you want to hear, is it?
    And so odd that Simeon and L don't know anything either! Ooh so there's a council? Oh dear...
    Lovely house for them in Britechester! Hehe Adam's green bedroom is indeed perfect for him!
    Aw, so Sofia's staying with them too, and Kiyoshi! Awesome! :smiley:

@SoulGal7
    Feb 28: OMG Aaron get that sour look off your face in the daily pic, sheesh! Everyone, and I mean EVERYONE else is smiling and then there's you!!! What's gotten into you, dang!
    Aww Aaron being nervous and then he sees Hunter - my heart! So nice to see him in your game!
    Love the judges, especially the flower bunny! :joy:
    Ah and here's the first dance of the competition! Poor Velma though!
    Cale: "I'd be at the bar sipping a Lotta Cocolata and watching the babes go by in their skimpy bikinis...!"

Wolfgang laughed, "Some things never change..."
    :joy::joy:
    Wait I just noticed that the lead ninja has the same scar as Cale... are the ninjas secretly Chain Breakers lol?
    LOL Aaron having the hots for the Jiggy Lows is so perfect :joy:
    What happened to Aldo?? Poor dude!
    Whoop whoop can't wait for the next update!

@Karababy52
    Mar 31: Ah yep I can see in the daily pic that you gave Joe a makeover, looks great!
    Aww that bit at the start with Sandy and Cale is so good, so loving, so perfect... Makes me feel bad for her when Cale has to start having 100 babies... Her expression as she looks down at him while he rests in her lap is just... <3 ah I don't have the words to describe it. THIS is LOVE!!!
    Errol Flynn... alright Cale if you knew anything you'd know that this man has a fake name! :joy:
    But why does Eros' disguise have to be so handsome! You really didn't have to do that HAHA
    Whelp. The aliens just HAD to come on such a nice afternoon, didn't they? Sheesh! Poor Cale, Sandy, and Joe...

~~~
    I was looking at Aaron immediately after he got the rite of dissolution just like "something's wrong here..." Try everything being wrong HAHA. He looked so weird! Supremely odd how the game will do that! Wonder if it's a known bug.
    Lol yup no surprises there about Cale's final trait ;)

So glad you liked how I styled Cale's dark form! The one the game gave him was absolutely atrocious :joy: And the gauges were bright blue! Like what?

AH I thought I recognised some of the poses! I'd been looking at Atashi77's page recently and must have scrolled past the slow dance set heaps of times!
    Oh yes, the way they'd interact while sleeping in TS2 was just perfect! They spoon in TS3 while sleeping too and it's those little things that make me want to play TS3 again, the romance interactions in that game are so amazing and intimate.

@permanentrose
    Apr 1: Happy birthday Robin!! Beautiful cake!
    But why does Pepper look so scared in the daily pic? :anguished:
    Robin's new wardrobe looks amazing!
    Ah green fiend, I was wondering what trait you'd give her!
    Ooh wonder what school Robin will be going to...
    Sammy and Pepper playing together is adorable! I'm still sad that Pepper and Yoshi never interacted at all in my game when Aaron brought him to Robin's house :( But maybe they can do that this month HAHA
  • SoulGal7SoulGal7 Posts: 3,627 Member
    @afai1261 -
    Glad you liked the appearance of Hunter in my last chapter. I mean that is why Aaron originally joined the Chain Breakers to show Hunter he could do it! And yes....lol....I needed a few shots of extra dance groups, but didn't want to make more dance groups (it just takes too long), so, just used some of the Chainbreakers as those dancers. Shhhhh! lol I had seen that Cale had decided to be in front with the ninjas, and that the mask didn't entirely cover his face...but I didn't want to change it out again. So, yes...Cale is a secret ninja...! lol Too bad they don't have any "in-game" ninja fighting sequences, or this would have worked really well for my game. lol I only included the Jammin' Jumpers because I have never used that family, and also like the song Coco Jamboo, and wanted to include it. hehe
    April - Day 1: "Soldier of Love..."

E7vIb4x.png

Notes
    hTbD9uQ.png
    "The child was human?"

jKoGak5.png
    "Affirmative. Let the humans raise him. Only pure aliens are allowed to dwell in Sixam."
    "I am aware."

plg5EGp.png
    YtYFNyM.png
    "Why have you not removed the human disguise?"
    "You do not find it appealing?"
    "By human standards perhaps, but it is too hairy."

DmQr4zR.png
    "Much better."

ZAxX2eA.png
    "I assume you have determined the human is a good candidate for the Mind Control Project?"
    "Affirmative, the qualities he possesses are more than sufficient."
    "Excellent. I will prepare the mind control and fertility solution for his seed, the pollination persuasion implant and the memory extraction with reactivator pod. Will he require the memory wipe implant as well?"
    "Affirmative."

ucdYrFI.png
    "Reactivator ignition?"
    "The maximum, 100. He is young."

5VmMbM7.png
    *Groan*
    "The human is conscious."

tGMb5O9.png
    "Owww, man, my head hurts. What happened? Wait...where am I? HOLY HELL!"

ikan29n.png
    5kvviLk.png
    "AHHHHHHHHHHH!"

YJPSAqB.png
    "He has a strong mind. He should not have become conscious so soon. The comatose dosage was insufficient."

wvIBKeN.png
    "He will require a higher dosage during the procedures."
    "Affirmative."
    "Let us proceed."

2Nky5wU.png
    Venus and Eros prepared Cale for the Mind Control Project and after a few tests to make sure everything was working correctly, sent Aurora into the examination room. She had been informed there would be dire consequences if she were to fail a second time to impregnate Cale with a full alien.

qz33u4W.png
    (Do not worry Commander, I will not fail this time.)

zzWPizz.png
    Aurora stood looking at Cale, remembering their time together the first time. She was instantly flirty in anticipation while studying his naked form.

(Exquisite...yes, he definitely possesses the qualities needed for the task he will undertake. The Commander is wise.)

She walked over and picked up Cale to take him to the Pollination Pod.

9OuUvjS.png
    alCNeHC.png
    suYLU4E.png
    (Goodbye Cale. Perhaps one day we will meet again.)

rk0JKoM.png
    Aurora informed The Commander her task was complete and Cale was ready to be sent back to the human world to begin populating it with future mind-controlled humans capable of being summoned at will to help the aliens takeover the planet.

Humans believed aliens were benign harmless beings, which was true for most of them. However, the number of those who were anything but harmless, was growing at an alarming rate as were the clueless soldiers recruited for their cause...

xsuFDOI.png
    abFWI82.png
    gRIQcDh.png

Comments/replies coming up next! Hope y'all had a fantastic day/night! <3
  • RememberJoyRememberJoy Posts: 1,138 Member
    edited April 2022
    April 1st: Exploring Britechester

Today's Accomplishments:
    -Enroll in University

Wq9BymM.png
    I was awoken early by a hand gently shaking my shoulder.
    "Guidry leave me alone," I mumbled, half asleep.
    "Adam," a familiar voice whispered near my ear, "It's me, Morgyn." That instantly woke me up and I jumped out of bed, a thousand questions on my lips. "Not here," Morgyn whispered, "I don't want to wake anyone else." We went out to the hall and I had to give Morgyn a quick hug.
    bu3a7J8.png
    "We were so worried about you," I whispered. "What happened?" Morgyn shook his head, "There's too much to explain," he said, "and I don't have a lot of time. Just know this," he said leaning in close, "there are some powerful people on your trail, with some very high connections."
    jDGDgQX.png
    "I was called into our Magic Counsel a couple days ago," he continued, "and they demanded I place a tracking spell on you. When I refused, they tried to arrest me and forcibly give me the Rite of Dissolution, but I managed to escape."
    9axFBx8.png
    I stood there listening to all this, mouth agape, unsure of what to say or think, but Morgyn just continued, "I've only come to warn you and check you for tracking spells." As he said this, he placed a hand on my shoulder and spun me slowly in a circle, "I've already taken the liberty to place enchantments around your home to ward off unfriendly eyes and spells, but if they already know you are here, it will be of limited help." As he was saying this, his eyes were busy scanning my body, coming to rest on my right arm. "It's as I feared," he said quietly, taking my hand. "There is indeed a tracking spell on you, but there is also more." He closed his eyes and mumbled a spell under his breath. "There," he said with a sigh, "it has been removed."
    IEAV8lz.png
    He looked me in the eyes, "They have also placed a sleeper spell on you, which when activated, would have allowed them to take control of you." I stumbled back, feeling a wave of dizziness wash over me.
    7qJyA1U.png
    "Morgyn," I said hazily, "why is this happening? This seems bigger than my mother. Plus knowing her, she probably already planted a tracker in me as a baby, so who does that leave?" Morgyn just sighed, "I wish I knew Adam, there are a few possibilities, but I need to do more investigating to be sure." I thanked him for all his help once again before he took his leave.
    8mqpJ0L.png
    I tried to go back to sleep, but I could only toss and turn thinking about everything Morgyn had just told me. The next morning I groggily joined the others who were happily eating salmon for breakfast. Kiyoshi was telling Gemma how impressed he was that she was able to whip up such a fancy dish so quickly. Gemma just winked at me, suppressing a smile.
    eJ5aR83.png
    I picked at my food, contemplating on how to best get everyone on the same page. I cleared my throat and told everybody we had some things to discuss.
    OrrFPHh.png
    I laid out all our secrets, explaining to Kiyoshi and Sofia that Gemma, Kaori and myself were spellcasters, capable of doing magic, and to Gemma, how 'Katie' was really Kaori, and that Carol was our kid. By the time I got done explaining, everyone seemed thoroughly confused. Sigh.
    CCaKzXB.png
    I told them we could discuss it in more detail later, but for now we needed to register for our classes. Gemma and myself applied to the University of Britechester, while Sofia, Kiyoshi, and Kaori had applied to Foxberry Institute.
    I pulled Kaori aside and told her Morgyn had showed up the night before and gave her a brief overview of what he said. I recommended we change up our looks once more, just to be safe. We excused ourselves (Gemma joined us, saying she was ready for something new too), and did a little clothes shopping, both of us picking out glasses to change our look's up even more. We even got Carol some. We returned home, changed into our new clothes, and then split up to go tour our campuses.
    Gemma and I walked through the commons building, appreciating the older architecture. They had a room for students to hang out in, with ping pong and a radio.
    us63Eq4.png
    There was a debate hall, and of course we had to get up there and give it a try.
    XqwDL7x.png
    Around noon, we all met at the pub in town for lunch.
    p8EdsTn.png
    Kiyoshi bought us a round of drinks, and we went upstairs to play some games. I challenged Gemma and Kiyoshi to a game of foosball, while Sofia and Kaori played a couple rounds of ping pong.
    qzqk1Uu.png
    I may have been imagining it, but I swear Gemma and Kiyoshi did a little flirting while they kicked my butt, 5-2.
    3ZlKzkx.png
    Back at home, we munched on some leftovers and pulled out our homework assignments for the next day.
    taVNhbO.png
    Poor Kaori had all three of her classes on the same day, so she had a lot of homework to get through. We both downed a potion, and worked through the night. I don't know what I was thinking when I thought this was going to be fun.

Extras
    Here's Adam's new look:
    3IXyOK3.png
    cVUnSOn.png

Kaori and Carol
    Rsy0AW3.png
    QdzxXRl.png
    1eNLSYf.png
    2sM1zhF.png

Degrees:
    Adam: Fine Art
    Kaori: Psychology
    Gemma: Art History
    Sofia and Kiyoshi: Biology
    Post edited by RememberJoy on
    @permanentrose
    Thank you so much for posting Robin's wardrobe! I would love a link to her new hairstyle if possible. :) I might not get a chance right away to update her, but I definitely will before she, uh, 'meets' Cale again this month. ;)

Cale will be attending Foxbury pursuing a degree in either Biology or Psychology. I haven't decided which one yet, but I'll figure it out before my update for tomorrow or the next day. Love that screenshot with Cale and Dell bonding. So cute! Great idea about Robin's new trait! It'll be fun watching how you handle it. hehe Love that cake by the way! I had no idea the candles would go on the side like that instead of in the middle. Very cool! Guessing so it doesn't interfere with the pretty frosting flowers or are those cherries? Can't tell, but it's a beautiful cake! :)

Oh cool! I'm glad you're controlling him a bit, at least for now. So, so cute how he seems to like Robin's Aunt Dell. Maybe they'll end up good friends too! :) Cale looks so cute sitting on is bed! Thanks for including that screenshot! Yay! Pepper has a new friend now. I figured the Aunts would take care of Pepper. Cale is living with someone in a house for the moment too, but that won't last. He'll be living in the dorms. Sandy & Joe are obviously holding down the homestead for him until he returns...someday. o.O

No worries about comments, of course. :)

@afai1261
    Love the look of Aaron's new house and his new look! I love that hairstyle and already have it! Yay! Also, I might have that beard too, not sure. But I'll get it if I don't. Thanks for posting his new wardrobe. Might not get it changed in my save right away, but will definitely update him. :) Love the image of him smiling with the lavender colored tree in the background. He looks SO happy and no wonder. :)

So, so sweet how Yoshi saw Hunter first and went galloping off to see him! He missed Hunter too! What a wonderful reunion, just as I knew it would be! Have to admit I had a big goofy grin on my face reading this and might have shed a tear or two as well. Aaron and Hunter, back together again! All is right with the world again. <3<3<3 That last screenshot just clinched it for me, such a soft and sweet, totally loving and affectionate moment. *dreamy sigh*

That pose pack I used for the beginning of this update is total perfection! I love it and all the expressive faces of love it contains. It portrays perfectly how they feel about each other. Just such tender and loving moments. My heart aches for them right now. :(

hehe I wondered if anyone would catch that. Obviously it's an old actor's name. I figured Cale wouldn't know any better since he's young. Well, see, I just CAN'T not make my male Sims handsome, it's a problem. It's a shame he's such an evil alien. I meant to make him look like a balding, geeky, older business man with bad teeth, a paunch, etc., but...I.just.could.not.do.it! o.O Oh well, maybe someday when he's not needed anymore I'll cheat to remove his alien occult status. Hopefully he'll keep his disguise that way as a normal Sim. I don't know if that would happen, but worth a try eh? ;)

Yeah, I didn't want to do it, but once I came up with this plot a few weeks ago, I just had to go with it. It just made the most 'sense', I guess, if any of this makes sense, HAHA! It's the Sims though, so, yeah. Don't worry, they will get back together at some point in the future. Hopefully not TOO long! :'( Seriously, it broke my heart doing that to them right after they just got together. :'(

I have no idea if it's a known bug, but I looked and yeah, he lost his freckles in my save too. BOOO! He has them back now though. :) HAHA! That dark mode was...something. Something not good! o.O Those gauges were like the cherry on top of a very ugly ice cream sundae. However, your makeover? Perfection! <3

I need to go back to her page and check out her other poses. Might be some more there I need or just want. Katverse makes some fantastic poses too!

TS3 has spooning? GAH! Sheesh, what happened with TS4? Why did they get so tame with it? I don't get it. It's just so sad. :( If anything, over the years you'd think something like that would increase, not decrease. *sigh*
    edited April 2022
    @Karababy52
    Joe is so cute as a kid too, even though his genetics are glitched. Just blame it on the alien influence haha. His reaction to Sandy's gift - I was laughing, but I also felt bad for her since she really tried haha. Love their cute little family dynamic!

And your next post, with Sandy and Cale's first time. So beautiful and romantic, and the poses you picked were so lovely. It's been fun to see these two fall in love. You always have the most epic romances, and I love it. I'm assuming you went all out and officially got the pose player now, based on your most recent posts. You're doing a fantastic job using it for storytelling :)

Of course that blissful little life Sandy, Joe and Cale had wasn't meant to last :( Great job setting up that sneaky alien attack. Great use of poses to really convey your story. Very heart breaking for this poor little family of course, but I know you have a plan, and I'm excited to see it unfold!

And so the 100 baby challenge backstory begins to unfold - I love how you're incorporating it with the alien storyline! Fantastic shots with Cale's capture too! Seriously, I can tell you put a lot of work into it and it paid off! Curious to see who Cale's rescuer is!

Honestly I'm waiting to see what school and what degree you put Cale in haha - that was my plan, at least, unless you're gonna wait a bit for Cale to start university, then maybe I'll just have him do his own thing in my game. Update - just saw you commented to me what you think he'll be doing. Funny that I've been between those two degrees for Robin at Foxbury as well haha. As this point, it doesn't need to be a surprise what school Robin will attend. Since I did Britechester for Jules last year, I wanted to try Foxbury this year haha.

Here's the link for Robin's hair. It's part of a little pack, but once you download the zip file, you can just pick out the hair packages if you don't want the rest of the CC.

@afai1261
    All the stuff was Aaron's duplicate Jay was very enjoyable :) Lol, Yoshi is so cute with his poop. Honestly, I don't know if I've ever even seen Pepper poop lol. I can't remember if I have a mod that makes pet needs less needy...probably lol.
    So I just properly read through your post as I'm commenting now, and I'm totally planning on sending Robin to Foxbury for the biology degree too (well, I'm between a few degrees, but biology is my number 1 choice for Robin right now) Once again, same wave length LOL :joy:

It makes sense why you want to have Aaron had the Rite of Dissolution. Weird that the game took away all his skin details though...always a pain when silly little things like that happen. Anyway, lovely shots of the dissolution, and very bitter sweet that he's leaving the Realm. And it makes sense for Cale to give up being a spellcaster to be a vampire with Astrid. Love his dark form btw! I wonder if Leo will be a vampire as well, and they'll all just be a cute little vampire family <3

Love the Britechester house and Aaron's new makeover! And that reunion with Hunter was perfect, man I've missed those two <3 A very lovely chapter, and I'm glad to see your boys back together and am looking forward to seeing your plans unfold for this month!

Also I think Pepper was scared of the dishwasher or something dumb in that daily photo lol

@LegacySims2017
    I love how you incorporated the bully back into the story and had DJ have to defeat him a duel! Very well executed! That was a great chapter, and all the hard work and set up you put into it was well worth it!

@SoulGal7
    Nice start to the dance competition. I smell some big drama coming up though, and I can't wait to see what you have in store. I thought the registrar lady was Agnes Crumplebottom at first haha, but she looked a bit different. Love the dynamic you've created with all the competing dance crews!

Haha, love your judge choices, and their dance together was great! Fantastic job getting all those dance crews together and doing their costumes!

edited April 2022
    April 2
    t8e2Jad.png
    No real story today but I went and aged up everyone and it was exhausting lol.
    CvvEQy5.png
    m0KPG8Y.png
    TSEmCuK.png
    1YxSFBr.png

sLDBza0.png
    And I do mean EVERYONE.
    7pG0fK2.png
    54ozEWh.png
    pp8GhPe.png
    aMqD4b8.png
    2Gf4znV.png

gzkgkxI.png
    ZWqOCCw.png
    I did give Adam and Robin their makeovers to match those in their original games, and I gave DJ some random DU outfits that I might update when Legacy gives him his actual makeover.

I did also finally age up this little dude, and...
    Ae5Lm8A.png
    b0c2Pus.png

...He's a vampire and he's going to have blue hair, yesss! And he has the pointy ears which I was hoping he'd get!
    s90op7d.png
    zlifDBn.png
    Bj6oKkM.png
    hXm8ZSB.png
    I looked at him aged up in CAS and he's very cute but it's to be expected when his parents look as good as they do ;)

I'm actually still debating whether I want Cale to move in with Aster and Leo already - I cheated to put Cale in the biology degree at Foxbury and he currently lives with Adam and DJ in Britechester. My only issue is where they should live because I do want him to live with Aster and Leo (especially after Aster called Aaron with a particular question that I now regret saying yes to...)
    so Cale "proposed" offscreen and now I'm mad about it because we'll never see a Cale-Aster proposal unless I stage it in a different save...
    aWFYhPE.png

But yes they are engaged now.
    I guess I could move him in with them now, but Aster and Leo still live with Aster's parents and that's kinda ehhh but I just don't know which world would suit them! Or maybe they could have an apartment in SM, hmm...

Anyways I made these two have a vampiric spar because those are always cool to watch
    3LEe5VX.png
    zWJeOak.png
    vypWP7S.png
    RYnmkrC.png
    r9pqBvC.png

"The woman I want to marry just kicked my butt in a spar... That's hot!"
    Z1fpBaV.png

April 2

WKQlKxj.jpg
    The next day, Sofia took Robin and Cale to visit each college campus. They were meeting Jules and Emmett there as well. A little background from last year - Sofia's background is that she attended Foxbury and met Dell there. Sofia has since then had a career as an astronaut and a scientist. When Jules attended uni last year, Sofia and Dell had recently bought a house in Britechester since Sofia was going to be a professor there for a bit. She did go back to her scientist job for a bit during my challenge last year, but now I have them back in Britechester with Sofia continuing to teach in her old age. Also Emmett went to Foxbury last year, and Jules attended Britechester, so I thought it would be fun to have them come along for the tours since they both have a tie to each school.

"Robin, darling, I've missed you so..."
    EOQNBul.jpg

"It's so nice to finally meet you, Cale."
    3LghLGN.jpg

Inside Larry's Lagoon, which had gotten an update since Emmett had attended (thanks to a lilsimsie reno haha), they decided to play a game of pong - Robin and Emmett against Jules and Cale.
    BjEcHwD.jpg

And Robin and Emmett were the winners!
    zEkrxCG.jpg

Oh dear, these two were very unhappy losers haha.
    ZM9nDYk.jpg

"Jules, it's our song! It's the one that was playing on the jukebox when we met up in Strangerville all those years before..."
    So of course they had to dance. "Ugh, sorry my parents are so embarrassing..." Robin mumbled.
    4N3aqeJ.jpg
    uxXrdaK.jpg
    eIvi18O.jpg
    5OdcRj8.png
    P4MVJbM.png

After that, Sofia took them up to tour the robotics lab. Perhaps Emmett looks so nervous because Jules technically died last year from a robotics incident, and he's not keen on Robin risking the same thing...
    PoG4JvF.jpg

They headed over to Britechester next.
    A8bT8Oc.jpg

At Darby's Den, Jules and Robin did a mock debate just for the fun of it.
    5PcwkCH.jpg

They ended the evening with some fishing. Robin only needs to catch 4 more different kinds of fish to finish off the Angling Ace Aspiration.
    gfcQS53.jpg

Back at home, Robin and Cale enjoyed stargazing together on this chilly evening as they shared their thoughts about both schools that they had seen. Both of them had to admit that they were feeling rather excited about the prospect of attending college soon.
    Xe1F2gF.jpg

Meanwhile, the Aunts were proving that old age doesn't prevent you from having a good time ;)
    avoJ0p6.png
    KK8U9Df.png

Ah, yes, I have no reason to reset naughty vampires now that they aren't living in the safety of Glimmerbrook, so I guess I just have to let this happen...
    5qF9xTK.jpg

Apparently, Robin is just extremely unlucky, since I am now controlling three other sims in this household, and Robin was still the target...
    8adrSNl.jpg

Both dogs became extremely extremely concerned after the fact lol.
    mS6T1XU.jpg

I thought Sofia was coming to check on Robin/be shocked over the situation, but nope, just reacting to a cute puppy moment while her niece lays passed out on the floor :D
    cqmKwTg.jpg
    edited April 2022
    far too exhausted to do comments now (It's past 1am, whoops) so I'll try to get them done later today :3
    edited April 2022
    April 1 - Teen Dance-Off Competition - Part 3

sat-nite-live-pose.png
    Dylan went over to the group and gave them their final pep-talk. Everyone was listening intently.

Dylan: "We have come this far, and now it's time to show them what we are made of. Let's be the baddest Chain Breakers we can be and win this thing! Woot!"

Wolfgang: "Go Chain Breakers!"

The Chain Breakers were all pumped and ready to give it their all, and then the announcer came on.

jade-rose.png

Announcer: "Up next is another new dance crew comprised of 2 gals and 6 guys. The Captain of this dance crew was discovered by the well-known Jade Rosa, of Partihaus, and the reigning champion in the Young Adult category. Jade was so impressed with this teen's dance moves that she convinced him to start his own dance crew. Let's give a loud welcome to Dylan Healy and his dance crew, the Chain Breakers, dancing to the beat of "Another Night" by the Real McCoy."

The Chain Breakers took to the dance floor amidst loud cheering and clapping. When the noise died down, the dance crew put on their "dance" faces and then the music started.

ppl-at-those-faces.png

"Another night...another dream, but always you...
    It's like a vision of love that seems to be true...
    Another night, another dream, but always you...
    In the night, I dream of love so true"

Announcer: "The Chain Breakers are on fire! The music! The routine! The costumes! The attitude! This dance crew is going to be hard to beat..."

The dance crew was getting ready for their back flip...one, two, three and flip...

Announcer: "And look at that! A perfect back flip and landing! That was phenomenal. What else will the Chain Breakers dazzle us with?"

perfect-flips.png

great-klanding.png

And then, just as they do a twirl before their low-down sequence, DJ over-arches and puts his back out! No! There are audible gasps from the audience.

and-dj-puts-his-back-out.png

But DJ only takes a moment, and quickly goes back in sync with the dance crew.

no-dj-keep-dancing.png

and-dj-gets-back-into-the-sync.png

Announcer: "Oh no! A small flaw in an otherwise perfect performance, as one of their dancers, DJ Fairborn, has over-arched his back and seems to have been hurt. Will this be the end of their routine? But no...DJ quickly recovers and seamlessly continues the routine with the Chain Breakers..."

leaning-low.png

And the Chain Breakers finished their routine, and the crowd claps loudly.

they-ace-it.png

Adam doesn't look too happy with DJ.

you-blew-it-dj.png

Some of the other members don't look too happy either.

DJ: "Dylan...everyone...I'm...I'm so sorry I messed up..."

hey-im-sorry-dylan.png

Dylan: "DJ...it could have happened to any of us. As far as I'm concerned, we did a terrific routine. Don't sweat it, DJ...you did great! We all did!"

dont-worry-dylan.png

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

matteo-and-unknown-sim.png

Matteo Villareal was getting friendly with one of the lady sims at the bar when they were interrupted by an announcement that the Chain Breakers were the next dance crew. He half-listened and then heard the name. Dylan Healy? Captain of the Chain Breakers? The one that Nick Alto was looking for? He reluctantly excused himself and descended the stairs and stood behind the Chain Breakers as they were doing their dance.

matteo-recognizes-dylan.png

Matteo figured that Healy kid was the one in front. He had to make a call, but would let Nick's hired hands handle this. Matteo already knew his daughter would win the competition, and he would stay until the end to congratulate her. And then, he was thinking of having a little sleepover with the voluptuous sim who was waiting for him at the bar.

calling-nick-alto.png

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

you-there-we-got-him-in-the-club.png

Nick Alto answered his phone. It was Matteo, "Yes. Really? Such wonderful news. I'll give Antonio a call....oh...and an after-party...how convenient...the kid should be there awhile then...talk soon..."

YEAH-BOSS-WE-JUST-GOT-IN-TOWN.png

Antonio Capone and Odd Job had just debarked the train in Windenburg and Antonio's cell rang, "Yeah, Boss. We just got here...sure thing, heading there now...Discotheque Pan Europa...got it...an after-party...oh, boss, you know how we love a good party..." he said and smiled at Odd Job as he hung up.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

what-how-did-this-happen-i-thought-it-was-wolfgang.png

Over at the Starlights dance crew area, Veronica was in a bit of shock. Had she heard right? It was actually Dylan who was the Captain of the Chain Breakers? They were actually rivals? And look at them! Their song choice had been perfect, their moves were in sync, and the attitude on their faces fit the song perfectly. How were they so good for a new dance crew? How was this possible? And what was even worse, was that the crowd actually loved them. It had been a flawless performance...well...except for DJ's misstep. But he had quickly recovered and just blended in again so easily. With all the dance crews she had watched, the Chain Breakers were the best crew here. Veronica shouldn't be worried because she knew the Starlights could do better and retain the championship. So why did she feel so uneasy?

Announcer: "And our last dance crew needs little introduction. The reigning champions of the Teen Dance-Off Competition for five straight years, the one, and only Starlights dance crew! Led by the lovely and talented, Veronica Villareal, the Starlights are sure to give us a show-stopping performance. Let's make some noise for the totally awesome Starlights dance crew who will be showing off their moves to "It's a Beautiful Life" by Ace of Base."

ready-to-dance.png

The Starlights dance crew made their way to the dance floor waving at the crowd. The noise in the club was deafening as cheers and stomps were heard. Veronica took a deep breath and smiled. Everyone quieted down as DJ Candy cued up the song.

starlights.png

"You can do what you wanna, just seize the day...
    What you're doing tomorrow's gonna come your way...
    Don't you ever consider giving up...
    You will find...

It's a beautiful life
    It's a beautiful life
    It's a beautiful life
    I just wanna be here beside you
    And stay until the break of dawn...."

Announcer: "And it certainly is a Beautiful Life for the Starlights as they glide across that dance floor. Look at those smooth moves. Spin, shake and shimmer. The Starlights look like the champions that they are. We are really seeing perfection in motion!"

the-starlights.png

Announcer: "Oh...is it possible? Did one of the Starlights' dancers, Haruto Ishida, just do a misstep? This has never happened to the Starlights before! That will most definitely cost them..."

oh-my-gosh-one-of-the-starlights-has-missed-a-step.png

The Starlights ended their routine, and Veronica put her hand over her face. She couldn't believe what had happened. She had seen it...Haruto...a student at the Windenburg Academy For The Arts, had actually missed a step in the routine.

oh-god-how-could-this-have-happened.png

They were done and Veronica smiled sweetly for the crowd. But on the inside, she was seething! She immediately turned around and spoke to Haruto.

how-could-you.png

Veronica: "You clumsy oaf! Never in all the 5 years that we have been at a dance-off has one of the dancers done a misstep! What were you thinking? That mistake is going to cost us..." she snarled.

you-know-how-important-this-was-for-us.png

The Starlights dance crew members were visibly shaken when Veronica quietly chewed out Haruto. Luna looked at Veronica and couldn't believe how her cousin was behaving.

Haruto had never seen Veronica so upset before.

Haruto: "Veronica, hey, look, I'm sorry...it was just one misstep, barely noticeable....I'm sure the judges didn't even see it...I was in the back...""

he-had-never-seen-veronica-so-upset.png

Veronica: "Just don't speak right now...I am so upset I could break something!"

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

The three judges were conferring over the scores and then passed an envelope to the announcer.

the-judges-talking-it-over.png

Announcer: "And the judges have tallied their scores, and...it appears that we have a tie for 1st place! In this case, according to the rules, the Captain of each of the tied-teams will be facing a dance battle against each other. And now, the two-tied teams for the championship are...the Starlights...and the Chain Breakers! Let's give it up for Dylan Healy of the Chain Breakers and Veronica Villareal of the Starlights!."

somewhat-surly-expression-dylan.png

Dylan heard the announcement and couldn't believe it. He was up against Veronica for the championship. If he won this dance battle, they could be the champions. Oh gosh! He was starting to sweat.

upset-at-seeing-morgan.png

Veronica knew there would be a problem, and now she had to go against Dylan. Oh gosh! Dylan of all sims!, "Unbelievable!" she spat out and then put on her smile and waved to the crowd.

Dylan and Veronica went to the middle of the dance floor and faced each other.

the-dance-off-battle.png

Announcer: "Let's hear some noise! Are the two of you ready?"

Dylan and Veronica nodded.

dj-candy-in-da-house.png

Announcer: "And now an unprecedented showdown! DJ Candy has chosen a song that we can all get down to. And this is for the championship, as Dylan and Veronica battle it out to "What is Love" by Haddaway!"

Veronica begins...

arm-charm-v.png

veronica-jimmy-leg.png

watching-veronica.png

jimmy-leg-v.png

And just as Veronica is doing the twirl for the jimmy leg...she wrenches her back....oh my gosh! A misstep by the Captain of the Starlights herself!

back-iut-for-v.png

its-happened-she-is-out.png

Veronica knows that this was a costly mistake, but finishes off the dance.

Announcer: "The judges have tabulated the score for Veronica Villareal, and her score is 89."

Veronica heads off the floor and sees Wolfgang smiling at her. She almost wants to slap him to wipe that silly grin off his face.

amd-v-has-lost-the-dance-off.png

Wolfgang: "Nice routine..." he says smirking.

Veronica: "It's not over yet, Wolfgang...one error on Dylan's part and we'd still be even..."

Then Dylan heads to the dance floor...

jimmy-leg-dylan.png

dylan-starts-with-some-easy-moves.png

watching-dylan.png

the-back-flip-seals-the-deal.png

And then Dylan decides to do a risky move. The move that lost him the dance battle to Morgan. If he was going to win this thing, he had to take some risks.

he-is-so-good.png

And Dylan aces the flip, and the crowd cheers loudly. Veronica can't believe what she just saw! And Dylan finishes his routine amid applause.

and-dylan-wins-th-dance-off.png

Announcer: "The judges have tabulated the score for Dylan Healy, and his score is 100! A perfect score. Dylan wins the dance battle and the Chain Breakers are the new Teen Dance-Off Champions! What a fantastic showdown! Second runners up are the Starlights, and third runners up are the Boom Shakers. Congratulations to all!"

dylan-is-the-winner-arm-pump.png

dylan-you-won.png

Morgan claps wildly hearing that Dylan won.

dylan-is-the-leader.png

And Veronica is not pleased that she lost the dance battle, nor that the Starlights are no longer the champions.

The Chain Breakers waste no time getting into the party mood.

fun-at-the-copntet.png

the-othert-4-celebrate.png

Announcer: "And now, as is tradition before the After-Party begins, we present the Chain Breakers, the official champions of the Teen Dance-Off Competition dancing an encore. Let's hear it for the Chain Breakers!

the-competition.png

Aa the Chain Breakers head to the dance floor for their encore performance, two figures enter Discotheque Pan Europa intently looking for someone.

that-dylan-kid-should-be-here-somewhere.png

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Notes:

Dance video of The Chain Breakers, dancing the Lean Back.
    Post edited by SoulGal7 on
  • RememberJoyRememberJoy Posts: 1,138 Member
    April 2nd: First day of classes

Lk1zrU1.png
    Well, our first day of classes started off with the smoke alarm going off in the kitchen, which is always a good sign. Apparently Gemma had tried to magic some breakfast, but her spell backfired and caused a fire. We all came rushing down and together put out the fire, but we did lose a counter and our fridge in the process.
    ZoFGmED.png
    Good thing there's a spell for that!
    gRcOFaY.png
    Sofia looked surprised, seeing me do magic for the first time, and I figured maybe I should have given her a heads up that I was about to cast a spell. We were all wide awake now, so I magic'd up some grilled cheese and we sat down to some breakfast. Kiyoshi commented on my casting, and asked how I'd been able to do it, so I explained the basics to him.
    IRnUJMR.png
    Sofia sat quietly listening, and when Kiyoshi, Kaori, and Carol headed off to class, she asked me if this was the secret I wouldn't share with her when I'd left Windenburg.
    djyTqRr.png
    I decided I needed to share a condensed version of everything I'd been through while in Glimmerbrook with her, including Kaori's loss and subsequent move to the Magic Realm. Sofia listened intently, and looked shocked when she heard about Kaori's grandparents.
    ua2d6rT.png
    "They were murdered!" she gasped, covering her mouth, "That's terrible! Why would somebody do that?" I just shook my head and explained we were still trying to get to the bottom of it, but there was a good chance we were still being watched. "I understand this is a lot to take in," I said quietly, "and I understand if you feel you need to find somewhere safer to stay. I wasn't aware of the danger we were in until after we'd all moved in, or else I would have said something earlier."
    aHGFVAr.png
    Sofia bit her lip, thinking. "I'll stay," she finally said reaching across the table to take my hand, "I'm not afraid."
    She had to get to class, so I went upstairs and decorated our room, placing photos and mementos on a shelf and on the walls. Now it looked more like a home.
    fMIU3uQ.png
    I then went out back and set up my bee box and flower pots. I was just finishing up, when a man walked into our yard. I was subtly reaching for my wand when I realized it was Morgyn. He had changed up his look, dying his hair brown, and sporting a nice pair of glasses.
    aKQ9iI9.png
    "Adam," Morgyn said quietly, "we need to talk." I gestured towards the back door, "Do you want to go inside?" I asked. Morgyn shook his head, "Let's stay outside for now, the fewer people who see me the better. The enchantments I placed should keep our conversation private anyways, even out here."
    ZdosO3u.png
    Morgyn stepped a little closer, "Adam, I was able to create a duplicate of you, I hope that was alright." He continued on before I could answer, "I placed the tracking spell I took off of you onto your doppelganger, and sent it to the jungles of Selvadorada. That should keep them busy for a little while, but probably not for long." I nodded, trying to keep up. "In the meantime," he continued, "I need to teach you a spell that will make any unfriendly eyes slide right over you."
    sugHz2h.png
    He subtly moved his hands, and I instantly knew the spell. "Place this on yourself and any you want to protect," he instructed. "It won't stop higher ranking magic users from seeing you, but their pawns who are watching you will be fooled." I again nodded, and he continued, "My mission now is to find those spellcasters who will stand with me against our corrupted counsel. I'm hopeful of L and Simeon, but it is hard to get close to them; they too are being watched." I wanted to ask more questions, but I suddenly realized my first class was about to begin, so I apologized and asked if we could talk more about this later, as I had to get going.
    VbUuJKa.png
    He said he understood, shaking my hand and reminding me to apply the spell before I left. He then turned, said he'd be in touch, and sauntered out of the yard.
    I cast the spell and headed to my first class, Go Figure (Drawing).
    Lk1zrU1.png
    That evening, after all our classes were done, I told the others about the spell, and asked if they would like it cast on them. I had to fill in Kiyoshi and Gemma on everything I'd shared earlier with Sofia, but in the end they all agreed to let me.
    We sat down and did our homework for the next day, before dropping into bed, exhausted.
    edited April 2022
    April 2 - Teen Dance-Off Competition - Part 4

grim-dancing.png
    Antonio and Odd Job arrived at Discotheque Pan Europa just as the competition was over and some dance crew called the Chain Breakers were heading to the dance floor.

They descended the stairs and watched the dancers.

Antonio looked at each dancer's face, and thought he recognized someone. Oh yeah! He found him. The kid had dyed his hair and had a different haircut, but it was him.

do-you-want-me-to-nab-him.png

Antonio: "I found him. That Dylan kid is over there...one of the dancers...in the front..."

dancing-for-their-lives.png

Odd Job looked over and nodded, "Do you want me to nab him now?"

Antonio: "No, the Boss doesn't want a scene...too many witnesses...wait until this is over and we'll watch where he goes...and when we get him alone, we'll nab him..."

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

The Chain Breakers finished their dance and were laughing on the dance floor.

Announcer: "Well done champions! And now, let's get down and celebrate with the After-Party! Make your way to the bar areas for complimentary drinks and food. Party on!"

As if on cue, the music started and everyone hit the dance floor at the same time.

noisemaker.png

A sim standing beside Antonio practically screamed in his ears, "Oh my gosh! Rhythm is a Dancer by Snap! is my favorite song," she shouted grabbing Antonio's hand before he could say anything, "Come on and dance....!"

WHERE-IS-EVERYBODY.png

And suddenly Antonio was surrounded on the dance floor by all these sims, and he couldn't even see Odd Job. And where did that Dylan kid go?

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

winning-the-dance-battle.png

Dylan walked to the side of the dance floor and smiled. He couldn't believe that the Chain Breakers had won the dance competition. He craned his neck around looking for Morgan, and saw that she was chatting with Sofia and Selena.

seeing-morgan.png

He was about to walk over to her when Veronica approached him.

Veronica: "Dylan...I just wanted to offer you my congratulations for winning the dance battle, and to the Chain Breakers for winning the..um...championship..."

comeon-for-a-drink-dylan.png

Dylan looked at her: "Yeah. thanks...you did a good job yourself..." he said.

Veronica: "I knew you were a fantastic dancer from the first moment I saw you dance, Dylan..."

Dylan: "Veronica, listen...what happened between us that night we met...I'm sorry, I don't remember...but I think it's best if we just let it go. I don't mean to be rude, but I heard some things about you, and Cale and DJ told me you tried to sway them to join the Starlights..."

veronica-and-dulan.png

Veronica bit her lip, "Oh Dylan...I heard there were some rumors...but it didn't happen that way...and...I was going to tell you all about it. Come on, we'll get a drink together, and I'll toast your victory and we can chat..."

Dylan looked at her: "Well, I had plans..." he said looking over to where Morgan was still chatting with Sofia. He tried to catch Morgan's eye, but she and Sofia were in deep conversation together.

Veronica smiled sweetly at him, "Dylan, I totally understand, but what's one little drink? And then you can party with your friends," she implored batting her eyes at him, "And Dylan...you did promise that we would have a drink together after the competition..."

lets-have-a-drink-together.png

Dylan thought back and realized that he had agreed to that, "Alright, but just one..."

Veronica: "Oh wonderful...and I just want to clear everything up, so that we can be...you know...friends," she smiled, "Let's head to the 3rd floor...it's a bit less crowded there..." she said seeing him look towards Morgan again. Veronica narrowed her eyes. Well, Veronica had plans too, and they only involved Dylan. Because after tonight, Dylan wouldn't even remember Morgan's name.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

TEH-SPINNER.png

Morgan felt great. So much had happened since she had arrived. She was so glad she had decided to come. And, now, the Chain Breakers were the champions. It was a sweet victory, especially seeing the look on Veronica's face when the announcement was made. And just thinking of Dylan, watching him on the dance floor...and his wanting to spend the day with her tomorrow...it just made her heart flip-flop in ways she had never felt before. She remembered what Wolfgang had told her about some bet that Adam had made...about she and Dylan kissing at the competition, and who would kiss whom first. Morgan already knew that she wanted to be more than friends with Dylan, and she felt that Dylan wanted to be more than friends, too. She looked over to where he was standing and grinned. He'll never know what hit him. It was time she made a move and collected on that bet.

LOOKING-AT-DYLAN.png

Just as Morgan was about to head over to where Dylan was standing, Sofia came towards her.

no-hard-feelings-right.png

Sofia: "Morgan...I...I just wanted to say that you really looked good out there tonight..."

Morgan: "Thanks...you did, too..."

Sofia hesitated, "Look, Morgan...I wanted to clear up some things...you know...between us...when we both auditioned for the Starlights...all those years' ago..."

Morgan tensed and stared at Sofia.

Sofia: "I'm sorry you didn't get in. Watching you tonight, I realized that you're the better dancer. And Luna told me some things when I came back to the Starlights...about what happened that day you auditioned, and what Veronica said to you...I'm sorry, Morgan. I never knew. No wonder you hated me so much..."

he-wanted-me-back.png

Morgan: "Luna told you about...about what Veronica said to me at that audition...?"

Sofia: "Yeah...it was bad. Veronica should never have said those things. She was wrong. I know how cruel Veronica can be...she was like that to me when she found out that I had broken a rule by going dancing with Dylan..."

Morgan: "Yeah, at the time...it really stung...and I...I think I blamed you for getting the spot..."

Sofia: "I realize that now...and...the other night when I came to the Chain Breakers practice...I know why you left..."

Morgan didn't say a word.

sofia-chats-to-morgan.png

Sofia: "It wasn't about what happened years ago, was it? It was because Dylan and I went dancing...and you got...upset..."

Morgan just nodded her head, "I...well...maybe I did...but it just seemed like a repeat of that whole audition again...just this time...Dylan was choosing you..."

Sofia shook her head, "No, you're wrong. He never chose me. He told me I had to wait and see. If you had come back the next night, I would have been out of luck. I know it. But you didn't return, so he said I could join.

But then, I made a mistake when I left the Chain Breakers and re-joined the Starlights. I didn't just leave the group...I left Dylan. I put my desire to win the championship over my dedication to the group. I figured I had a better chance at winning with the Starlights. I didn't have enough faith in the Chain Breakers, but what's worse is that I didn't have enough faith in Dylan. And when I told Dylan tonight that I was competing as a Starlight, I saw it in his eyes. I had let him down. I blew it, and now, I realize, that winning isn't everything."

all-this-drama.png

Morgan swallowed hard, "So...he was waiting for me to come back?"

morgasn-sad.png

Sofia: "Yeah...he said you would always be a Chain Breaker. But that's all over now. My birthday is coming up and I won't be a teen anymore. I'll be heading to uni soon. Anyway, I just wanted to come over and talk to you and apologize for everything that happened. I'm just so done with all this drama..."

i-am-heading-to-uni-enough-drama.png

Morgan: "Yeah, I know what you mean. And Sofia, thanks...I really appreciate you coming over...and now I'm kind of glad that I never made it into the Starlights, because I'm really not a Starlight. I'm a Chain Breaker, and that's the only dance crew for me."

sofia-to-morgan.png

Sofia: "Yeah, so true, you are an awesome Chain Breaker, Morgan. And I should have talked to you a long time ago. And as far as Dylan is concerned, I need to apologize to him, too, and hope that we can still be friends. Because Dylan is a really awesome guy..."

Morgan nodded, "Yes, he really is," she said and bid Sofia farewell. She then looked around wondering where Dylan was.

where-was-dylan.png

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Veronica made herself comfortable on the bar stool beside Dylan and she ordered drinks. He excused himself for a moment to use the facilities and she saw her chance. When the drinks arrived, she took the vial of Love Potion #9 from her purse, and looked around to ensure no-one was watching, before pouring the contents into Dylan's glass. She closed her eyes and tried to calm down. One sip and a kiss, and he would be hers...just one sip...and he would be hers forever. She could barely contain her excitement.

ITS-A-WONDERFUL-PINK-DRINK.png

Dylan returned and sat down and looked at the drinks, "It's pink..."

Veronica laughed, "Yes...pink champagne...and look at the bubbles. I bet it will tickle our noses...shall we toast?"

Dylan lifted his glass and they toasted and he took a sip. He actually thought it tasted pretty good, and took another sip.

CONGRATS-ON-YOUR-WIN.png

Veronica sipped her drink slowly watching him, waiting for a sign that Love Potion #9 was working.

As Dylan put his glass down and looked at Veronica, he suddenly felt very flirty.

IT-SEMS-TO-BE-WORKING.png

Veronica licked her lips, "So, Dylan...how's the drink?"

Dylan smiled at her feeling like the room was spinning around him, "Oh I...geez...I feel a little dizzy..."

Veronica leaned closer to him, "It's how I feel when I'm so close to you, too, " she whispered.

Dylan felt strange, like he was in a trance, and when he looked at Veronica, it was like she was the only sim in the room. All he wanted to do was kiss her...

Dylan swallowed hard, "Dang, Veronica...you're such a hottie...what I wouldn't do to kiss you..."

I-JUST-WANT-US-TO-BE-TOGETHER.png

Veronica smiled seductively, "What's stopping you, Dylan?"

OH-YES-DYLAN-YES.png

And suddenly Dylan took Veronica in his arms and started kissing her neck. She felt his hot breath on her skin, and the touch of his lips, as he gave her several kisses along the nape of her neck. She felt breathless and clung to him. It was happening! Yes! It was happening! Soon, he would be hers...they would marry as soon as she became a young adult...maybe in Tartosa...wear the most expensive dress she could find...be the talk in all the gossip magazines...and then the honeymoon...every sim everywhere would be jealous at how totally devoted Dylan was to her. Oh gosh! She couldn't wait!

OH-MY-GOSH-DYLAN-YOU-ARE-HOTTER-THAN-I-THOUGHT-YOU-WOULD-BE.png

They parted and she fanned herself. That was some kiss, but she was pretty certain that Dylan had to kiss her on the lips for the potion to make him hers forever, "Dylan...oh my...that was hot...but wouldn't you rather kiss me on the lips? Be with me and kiss me forever?"

VERONICA-COME-TO-ME-AND-BE-MINE.png

Dylan just nodded his head, his eyes full of desire for her. He took her in his arms again, and swooped her into a passionate kiss.

BUT-IS-IT-TRUE-LOVE.png

Was this really true love?

Um...maybe not.

The seductive kiss that Veronica was expecting, just wasn't there. Her kiss with Dylan tasted like...garlic...and she almost puked when the kiss was over. It was the grossest kiss she had ever had and she tried to wipe her lips to get rid of the taste. Ugh!

gross.png

wiping-her-lips-it-was-so-bad.png

And then, she suddenly felt like something was lifting her off the ground.

v-being-lifted.png

Veronica was spun in the air, "Wha...aaat's happening? Whaaa...t's going on? Dylan help me!"

help-help.png

But Dylan seemed to be transfixed to a spot and just stared ahead, oblivious to what was happening around him.

STOP-WHATS-HAPPENING.png

WHAT-IS-GOING-ON.png
    ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Cale and Wolfgang came upstairs to the 3rd floor and saw Dylan and Veronica together.

Cale: "What the heck is she doing here with Dylan?"

OMG-IS-THAT-DYLAN-OVER-THERE.png

Wolfgang: "I don't know...but it looks like...oh my gosh...no...he's going to kiss her...What the plumbob?"

Cale: "Dang! She's put some type of spell on him, just like...just like that night she tried to get me to join the Starlights. We've got to get over there..."

But they were too late, and Dylan had already sealed his fate with Veronica.

YOU-ARE-SO-BEUTIFUL-VERONICA.png

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

OMG-WHAT-HAS-HAPPENED.png

im-changing.png

And suddenly, there was a burst of green light coming from Veronica. And she was whirled to the ground once again. She looked at her hand.

IM-A-PLANT-SIM.png

Veronica shouted in horror: "I'm green! I'm green! What has happened?" She went to look at herself in the mirror on the wall, and screamed as she saw her reflection, "My face! My hair! I'm green! That...that potion! It didn't work! That g-ypsy....that g-ypsy...she's going to pay for this..."

im-green-im-green.png

IM-GREEN.png

CALE-AND-WOLFGANG-WHAT-THE.png

And then, it's as if Dylan came out of his trance, and clutched at his stomach as if he was in pan.

IM-IM-GREEN.png

He had an agonized look on his face and then suddenly collapsed, and lay prone on the floor.

DYLAN-WHAT-IS-HAPPENING-TO-YOU.png

DYLAN-WHAT-IS-GOING-ON.png

Veronica turned and screamed when she saw Dylan lying there, "He's dead! Oh my gosh! Dylan is dead! And I'm green!" she hollered as she ran past Cale and Wolfgang and descended the stairs.

HES-DEAD.png

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Morgan and Aaron were chatting together near the dancefloor when they heard a scream.

WHAT-WA-THAT-SOUND4.png

Morgan looked up in surprise: "What was that?"

Aaron: "I don't know...but it came from upstairs..."

I-THINK-IT-CAME-FROM-UPSTAIRS.png

Morgan and Aaron got up from their seats and rushed towards the stairs.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Cale ran after Veronica as she headed down the stairs towards the front door of the club. At the second last step, his foot landed the wrong way, and he wrenched his ankle. He saw some of the Chain Breakers standing there, and shouted at them pointing, "Someone stop Veronica! She's done something to Dylan...stop her!"

STOP-STOP-STOP-HER-SHES-DONE-SOMETHING-TO-DYLAN.png

A green sim ran by them on the way to the front door.

OMG-WHO-WAS-THAT.png

Morgan gasped. Something had happened to Dylan and Veronica was responsible? And that green sim was Veronica? What the heck?

did-you-see-her-she-was-green.png

Morgan took two stairs at a time to reach Cale, "Cale...what did she do to Dylan? Is he alright?"

Cale winced limping, "He's...he's...unconscious...I think...I don't know...I just ran after her..."

she-did-someting.png

Morgan narrowed her eyes, "Don't worry, I'll get her...go and...go and look after Dylan..." she said and ran out the door after Veronica.

Morgan: "And when I catch her, I am going to get the truth from her...and if Dylan is hurt..." she thought trying to keep the tears from running down her cheeks, "...I swear...I am going to make her pay..."

MORGAN-RAN-AFTER-HER-TO-SEE-WHERE-SHE-WOULD-GO.png

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Notes:

Yes, Veronica has turned into a plant sim! I guess that Potion # 9 somehow back-fired on her! Don't you just love it? lol

v-is-a-plantsim.png

Sim with the noise-maker is a Maxis made sim.
    skylar-stecker-credit.png
    edited April 2022
    April - Day 2: "How the Hell did I get here?"

8MYpT2X.png

Notes
    qai59eQ.png
    Fox brought Cale inside his home and tucked him into the spare room bed, then sat with a book to wait.

c8VA06v.png
    A couple hours or so later, Cale woke and slowly got out of bed to stand.

ybrD8iW.png
    "You're awake, good. I was beginning to wonder if I should call for an ambulance."
    "Who are you? Where am I? And...where the Hell are my clothes?

H7L2peJ.png
    "I'm Fox Forrester and you're in Gibb's Hill, a town between two university campuses inside Britechester. I don't know what happened to your clothes, you were dressed like that when I found you."
    "You found me? Where? In the forest or something?"
    "No, passed out in front of my house. I assumed you were a student that perhaps partied a little too much last night?"

dsJlsHW.png
    "Britechester? I don't even know where that is. I'm not a university student, I'm still in high school, or...I was anyway. I wasn't at a party or a bar or anything like that either.

MImFnvq.png
    "What's the last thing you remember?"
    "Running through the forest behind my house."
    "Where do you live? Perhaps your parents are looking for you? Would you like to use my cell to call them? I'm sure they're worried about you."
    "I...don't have any parents."

2fU4EcK.png
    "Were you running from something or someone?"
    "Yeah, both."
    "Let's sit down, you don't look to steady on your feet yet. You might be in shock."
    "You can say that again..."

1diJyce.png
    "Man, this is so bizarre!" Cale said and laughed nervously. "Never, ever, in a million years did I think one day I'd be sitting next to a strange guy on his bed in just my underwear. Girls? Yeah, but not a guy, ever! You, we...didn't uh..."
    "No, I did not, trust me."
    "Why should I? I don't even know you."
    "As I said, my name is Fox Forrester and I am the head of the Administration department for the Foxbury Institute. I help students enroll in the university, I do not take advantage of them. I also have a fiancé'. Would you like to see a picture of us together? Or I could call her to come over if you like?"
    "No, it's okay, I guess. I'm just so confused right now I don't know what to think. I'm sorry Dude. You can call me Cale by the way."
    "It's alright. Okay, Cale, do you want to share why you were running away from your house? It's okay if you'd rather not, but it might help us figure out what happened to you."

EeGfoCw.png
    Cale told Fox the story of what happened that day. Including seeing his Mother cowering from his Step-Dad and the ensuing fight as a result, about his Mother screaming in the burning house, hearing the sirens and running away in a panic, everything. He didn't know why, but once he started, he couldn't stop.

AHXyb03.png
    "They probably think I did it now, but it was an accident. If anyone's to blame it's him! They're probably looking for me and maybe my Step-Dad is too, but I hate him, as you can imagine. I don't want anything to do with him. If I ever see him again, he's toast! The coward left my Mother to die in that fire. He could've saved her. He's a worthless piece of sh-"
    "That's enough, I get it and I don't blame you. What a horrible experience. I'm so sorry about your Mother."
    "Th-thanks." *sniff*
    (Don't freakin' cry. Gawd!)

xmhrq1r.png
    "Hey, uh, back to the clothes thing. Do you have any I could borrow? I wouldn't ask, but obviously this is all I have and I don't have any money. I'll pay you back somehow though, I promise."
    "I think there should be something in that dresser. I let students who can't afford to live in the dorms use this room and sometimes they leave things behind. You're welcome to whatever you can find. I'll see if I can find something of mine that might fit you too."
    "Thanks so much, you're a great guy!"
    "I try. When you're ready, come out to the dining room and we'll talk more, alright?"
    "Sounds good Dude, thanks again!"

I14akRs.png
    Cale found some sweats that were a little tight, but mostly fit and looked at himself in the mirror for the first time.
    (What the Hell? How is that me? I look so much older! And...bigger?)

He looked closer and couldn't believe his eyes.

Ek5eKGK.png
    (I have a beard!? My cut looks like it's completely healed too, it's a scar! How is that possible? Something really weird is going on here. I look like I'm years older, not days older. Did I...have amnesia for a long time or, what?)

Cale was freaking out more than a little looking at himself as a grown man, not a boy. He'd always looked older than his years, but not THIS much.

Frowning to himself and even more confused, Cale turned away from the mirror and left the bedroom to search for Fox.

GiB55rC.png
    (Oh man, I'm so hungry! When was the last time I ate? At school? I don't know, but I'm starving!)

iSqb7CP.png
    "I wanted to let you know you can stay here as long as you like until you figure out what you'd like to do now. You should see a Doctor at least."
    "No, I'm fine. I don't want anyone poking around at me, and besides, they'd ask too many questions I'm not ready to answer and probably never will be."
    "Alright, that's your right as an adult, I won't try to make you."
    (An adult. Even he sees it.)
    "Good, you'd lose. I know how to fight. I don't want to do that, but I would."
    "No need for that. However, you have some options. You could get a job, or maybe even better, perhaps you'd like to attend one of the two universities here? Of course I'm partial to Foxbury, but there is also the University of Britechester."

youS51C.png
    "What about transcripts and stuff? Wouldn't I need those to apply? I don't have any school records, birth certificate, shot records, none of that stuff. Or any money. I wasn't exactly the best student either. I missed a lot of school."

Q3A2bk6.png
    "Well hey, if you decide you'd like to try university, I could pull some strings for you. Especially if you chose Foxbury. Head of Admissions here, remember?"
    "Gawd, I don't know. That costs money too, which I don't have. How would I pay for university? Work and go to school? Ugh! My head hurts just thinking about it."

vWHQIGz.png
    "Oh don't worry about any of that. You could stay here while you go to school, or stay in the dorms. There are lots of scholarships available. If you decide you want to try to go, I could help you apply for those. I bet you'd get a full ride for your tuition. Oh, and you're in luck too with the dorms. There's a single room available at Foxbury that's already been paid for in full. Both schools always have some scholarships for hard luck cases too. I think it's worth a try. What have you got to lose, right?"
    "Not a dang thing, I'm flat broke! I guess I could apply. Doubt I'll get in, but...maybe with your help. I'll probably just get a job though."

GQxSc86.png
    "Great, first thing this application wants to know is my name. I can't give my real name. I mean, I could, but I don't want anyone to find me, you know?"
    "Just put something close to your real name."
    "Really? Uh..."

qf1DZ8J.png
    (Hmm, something close to my name...maybe Cade? Wait just a minute here...)

aj9074F.png
    "Okay, what's going on Dude? Why are you telling me to commit fraud? Won't I go to jail if I get caught?"
    "Who's going to catch you? I told you I'd help you get in, trust me."
    "Why are you doing this for me? I don't get it."

ARG9UWS.png
    "Because I believe you deserve it Cale after all you've been through okay? I enjoy helping out others down on their luck, especially students. You can't get far in life without an education. You need help, I have the pull and the cash to do it. So why not? It's up to you though. If you'd rather not do this, I'll understand. You can still stay here though until you get on your feet. That offer will always stand."

oEXUImp.png
    "Wow, you're unreal Dude. Guess I'm pretty lucky you found me and not someone else. Okay, I'll apply, just for kicks to see if I can really get in. Do I have to pick a major right now too?"
    "No, you don't have to do that until you actually enroll."
    "Good, because I don't have a clue what I'd like to study."
    "No hurry on that, just think about what you like to do, hobbies, anything you've dreamed about doing with your life. Anyway, I'll leave you to it. If you have any questions or need help, just ask. I'll be just outside the door working on my laptop."
    "Thanks again Fox. And thanks for...not turning me in to the cops or kicking me out on the street. I'm not a freeloader. I promise."
    "I believe you."

b5WnfIZ.png
    "Oh and feel free to open that bottle on the nightstand. It's a welcome gift I give all my students that stay here. Have a glass or two yourself, or maybe share it with someone, if you get my drift. Pepper's Pub always has lots of students hanging out there. You never know, maybe you'll meet someone special. I have no rules about overnight guests, so go for it Dude."
    (Well now, this guy just keeps getting better and better!)
    Post edited by Karababy52 on
    edited April 2022
    April 3
    Bba9LBN.png
    Aaron had almost forgotten what it was like to be held and embraced in his sleep, to feel protected and loved. As he breathed in Hunter's scent while they cuddled in bed later that night after getting back to the townhouse, he felt himself relax considerably. He hadn't realised how much he'd actually missed Hunter after the incident in Glimmerbrook and now he felt whole again, fully accepting that he had made the right decision in asking for the Rite of Dissolution, even if it had meant giving up the most power he'd ever had in his life. As he felt sleep beginning to claim him, he whispered softly, "I love you."
    Hunter responded by kissing his temple and repeating the sentiment, gently running his fingers through Aaron's hair before sleep finally claimed them both.
    Ux33JhJ.png
    ~~~

The next morning, their new housemate arrived all the way from Windenburg. Adonis had jumped at the chance to live with them while he attended university. Apparently he hadn't thought about the fact that he'd be third wheeling them constantly...
    JrOlN8C.png

He was slightly jet-lagged and actually headed to bed almost as soon as he arrived, with Yoshi to keep him company.
    iKz8d9u.png

In the afternoon, he sat with Aaron in the study and thanked him for letting him come live with them.
    Vt8GMoR.png

"No problem at all!" Aaron said with a grin. "I'm just glad that I get to live with someone else doing biology."
    QBbOjta.png

"If we both get in," Adonis said, and Aaron snorted.
    "We will!"
    3etA7mO.png

Adonis looked down at Yoshi cowering on the ground. "Is your dog okay?"
    "He's afraid of the computer, I think... I'll see if Hunter's up for taking him for a walk..."

"Come on boy, no time for being afraid of the computer!" Hunter said as he took Yoshi outside for a brisk walk. The dog seemed much happier being out of the room with that scary laptop.
    7yUNtzO.png

Aaron headed down to the kitchen to prepare some food to stock the fridge.
    Fk1PtCw.png

Meanwhile, Adonis had spotted his sister outside and went outside to talk with her.
    W200QR9.png
    "Robin asked me to move in with her, and she wants to go to university, so we came over here to check out a house," she said, grinning uncontrollably. She waved a hand in the general direction of two townhouses. "Over there."
    "Dang, even when I move all the way to Britechester I still can't get rid of you, sis," Adonis joked and she scowled at him for a brief second before her features rearranged themselves into a bright smile again.
    "But I am happy for you, really," he said with a grin.
    "I'm just so happy to be finally moving in with her," Melissa beamed. "It's like a dream come true."
    "Wanna say hey to Aaron?" Adonis asked, and she eagerly nodded.

"Hey, Melissa," Aaron said, gathering his good friend in a hug. "Hunter's just out walking the boy but I'm sure they'll be back soon..." He smiled at her.
    YprMIHW.png
    "Robin and I are going to be your neighbours," she said, unable to contain her excitement, and his face lit up.
    "Awesome," he said. "Let me know which uni you guys are going to and what you're studying."
    "Of course," Melissa laughed. "She's leaning very heavily towards biology at Foxbury, and I'm still not sure what degree I want to do but I'll think of something-"
    "Biology at Foxbury?" Aaron asked, his eyes wide. Melissa nodded, and Aaron shook his head. "No freaking way," he said. "That's what I want to do!"
    "You're kidding."
    "Nope! Insane... Of course, I actually have to apply, but technicalities..."
    "Go and apply then, sheesh!"

Aaron filled out the university application and sent it off, his heart racing. This was really happening... He jumped a little when Hunter entered the room and murmured, "I'm so proud of you."
    17hKx62.png

Hunter's watch beeped and he sighed. "I've got a ghost hunting gig, in Mount Komorebi," he said. "I'll see you in the morning." He kissed Aaron goodbye and went off.
    ~~~

Hunter approached the house and wondered what he'd find. Ever since living in Windenburg, he'd discovered he really liked dealing with the supernatural, and so figured it was just natural to make a career out of it. He'd signed on with a freelance paranormal investigation agency as soon as he could.
    Sj4Lmwc.png

Right at the entrance waiting to greet him were a teen and a child. "Ah, Kiyoshi! Good to see you again," he said in greeting, and Kiyoshi applauded. "Thank goodness you're here!"
    dFYgc7J.png

Hunter knelt and drew out a seance circle while Kiyoshi and his sister watched. Then he psyched himself up and started performing a ceremony.
    vYUZjYo.png

Once that was done, he suddenly became aware of some green slime on the premises and made his way over to clean it up.
    UMZSCuB.png

"Over here!" Kiyoshi yelled, and Hunter followed his voice to see a creepy doll.
    Hunter swiftly kicked it.
    5srvNIe.png

And just like that, the gig was done and Hunter left $750 richer.
    ~~~
    (Because I can't help myself, here have some cute pictures of Robin and Melissa hehe. They live in a renovated version of the lot that the Pleasant sisters used to live on (unless it's the lot that the Elderberry family used to live on, I can't remember LOL))
    wezRaZc.png
    VBTTghO.png
    FLXrH9x.png
    nLGDs4Y.png
    9EApuea.png
    AAjKTfV.png
    G0xatdJ.png

April 3

VD86s9e.jpg
    Though the weather was getting a bit chilly, it was still a sunny day, and Robin was ecstatic to live near a body of water she could swim in. She'd been feeling a bit out of her element as a mermaid lately. She invited Cale and the dogs to come swim with her.
    pR9M7Lf.png

"Heads up, Robin," Cale laughed as he splashed in Robin's direction.
    dJ839Ic.png

"Oh, you want to see a splash then?" said Robin with a raised eyebrow. "Let me show you a splash..."

She pivoted her body and positioned her tail for maximum splashing efficiency. Cale suddenly regretted his playful splash.
    jZLhkw0.png

*SPLASH*
    iAwcqL6.png

"So what else can you do?" Cale asked as he resurfaced from the splash. "You know, like mermaid magic things."
    gvNDGSR.png

"Well, L. has actually been working with me on using my siren songs to make actual spells - traditionally the siren songs are just for luring people to bend to our will, which I've honestly never really tried, but since I have magical knowledge now, L helped me convert some of the songs into spells. Here's one I've been working on - it's called the Inspiring Berceuse. It will take away anything negative you're feeling and leave you feeling inspired instead. Want me to try it out on you?"

Cale was definitely up for that, and he enjoyed the sweet melody as it filled him with a burst of inspiration.bwvEOZr.png

"This is probably one of the coolest things I can do though," Robin said once she had finished. She took out her conch shell and gave it a blow.
    qt8TbYO.png

Suddenly, a large blue dolphin appeared.
    BxSXJcl.png

"Meet Ozzie," Robin said proudly as she introduced Cale to the Azure Dolphin. "My magic can summon him to any large body of water." Cale was definitely impressed.
    hUgfz7S.png?1

(I would have gotten more screenshots, but the 'tricks' animations weren't cooperating and the dolphin disappeared before Robin could do much with him)

Later that night, they went to visit Aaron, who was living with Hunter, Adam, DJ, and Dylan right next door to her aunts.
    NY1bjOF.jpg

"It's great to see you again, man," Cale told Aaron. "Glimmerbrook was nice, but it was kind of isolating."
    hB4OxWL.jpg

They gathered around the bonfire outside after finishing their pizza and enjoyed the crisp winter night.
    dR8Wysb.jpg

There two are too cute <3
    tTFy9Ch.jpg

Cale decided it was about time they tap the keg.
    ld7pvBY.jpg

And Dylan insisted that he try a keg stand.
    WK1gyX6.jpg

Whoops...
    tRYgPjz.jpg

Dylan couldn't help but to laugh as Cale rubbed his sore bottom.
    tKRHI8f.jpg

"Your turn, Robin," Cale said suddenly, deflecting the attention away from himself, and scooping Robin up in his arms.
    5LkeM8i.jpg

"Dang, she's a natural," DJ commented, impressed as Robin held her own.
    poHxRTb.jpg

Don't you dare drop her, Pepper seemed to say, protectively standing near Robin and glowering at Cale. She did not approve of these shenanigans.
    xjuGO66.jpg

"That's enough," Robin muttered as she gulped in as much as she could, and Cale conceded and lowered her to the ground.
    GqWi8nP.jpg

Aaron was up next. "Do you think he can do it, Yoshi?" Robin asked as Hunter lifted him up off the ground.Vq5uyBl.jpg

By far my best sceenshot of the day :joy:
    zh26mCH.jpg

"Ugh," Aaron groaned as he hit the ground, and Hunter began to apologize perfusely.
    EbSHQvg.jpg

The party dispersed after that, and Cale and Robin headed back home.

I hung this picture up in Cale's room too (even though he'll be going to a dorm soon). Just thought it was too cute. I absolutely LOVE the retro clothes from this pack and couldn't help but to dress Robin and Cale in these fun 80s-ish outfits :)
    WdFA6iM.jpg

I’ll work on comments later this morning!
    edited April 2022
    @Karababy52
    Apr 1: :joy: of course Venus thinks Eros' disguise is too hairy LOL
    Ah, so here we have a story reason that he has to have 100 babies!!! Poor Cale!
    Okay yeah he did lose his freckles and the skin he had on... Freaking ridiculous how the game did that
    LOVE that tattoo on his arm representing the alien stuff! Or at least I assume that's what that little tattoo is for haha.
    ...Cale was ready to be sent back to the human world to begin populating it with future mind-controlled humans capable of being summoned at will to help the aliens takeover the planet.
    o.O OOF lol
    And then he gets beamed to Britechester, fun...

~~~
    Have to admit I had a big goofy grin on my face reading this
    I couldn't stop smiling while writing it and looking at all the pictures again! Now I'm glad I didn't have Aaron cheat on Hunter :joy:

Yeah TS3 has some excellent romantic interactions, TS4 is so bland in comparison!
    ~~~
    Apr 2: Ooh his rescuer is handsome! Love his name so much!
    Poor Cale, he must be so confused!
    WAIT has he forgotten EVERYTHING that happened since the start of the challenge???? :open_mouth: OH HELL!!! Since all he remembers is running through a forest, not playing with his kid and loving a woman before meeting a weird man named after an old movie star (not that he knew that LOL) Holy poop.
    Oh NOW I understand why he's so confused that his beard is fuller! I didn't get that the first time I read the update, sheesh I'm slow today HAHA.
    Now I wonder if he's going to end up meeting any of the other challenge sims at uni and he won't remember them! Oh no!
    I'm glad Fox is on Cale's side though, and I'm looking forward to seeing Cale's time in university!

@RememberJoy
    Apr 1: Gasp! Morgyn! So glad he hasn't met an untimely demise yet!
    His news for Adam is so ominous! A tracking spell??!! And then they almost made Morgyn human? Oh dang!!!
    O.O Good grief, a sleeper spell too? Oh wow. Adam's whole story is shaping up to be so intriguing! Poor dude.
    Love Adam's new look, he looks fantastic with those glasses!
    RIP Kaori having all of her classes on the same day, that's an awful schedule lol
    I don't know what I was thinking when I thought this was going to be fun.
    You and me both dude :joy:

Apr 2:
    Well, our first day of classes started off with the smoke alarm going off in the kitchen, which is always a good sign
    Oh good grief, of course it did :joy:
    Glad he opened up to Sofia.
    Love all the pictures on the wall!
    Oh, so Morgyn is in disguise too! He looks very dapper!
    Smart that he made a duplicate and sent it to Selvadorada. Feel bad for Adam that he has to deal with the knowledge that very powerful and very evil people are after him alongside all the normal stresses that come with university though...

@permanentrose
    Once again, same wave length LOL :joy:
    WE NEED TO STOP :joy::joy: Seriously though I love it too HAHA. I don't even remember when us being on the same wavelength even started but it's happened far too often now :D:D Biology gang unite LOL

Hehe yup Leo is a little vampire!

Eh I don't really have many plans for this month but I'll see what the game decides to throw at me haha

~~~
    Apr 2: Ahhh look at Jules and Emmett in the daily pic! <3 Also love how Jules attended the green university (Britechester) and is wearing red while Emmett attended the red university (Foxbury) and is wearing green :joy:
    Robin's reunion with her parents is so sweet!
    LOL that reminds me I need to replace the Larry's Lagoon in my game too :D
    HAHA Cale crying over losing juice pong :joy:
    Lovely pics of Robin touring both campuses. And great pic of them all fishing together.
    Oh hi Elle :joy: how you doin'?
    Well I mean yeah, priorities, cute dogs are much more important than passed out nieces don't you know? :D

Apr 3: Love the pictures of Robin showing off what she can do in the water! And I love Ozzie the dolphin!
    Aaron!!! Hello my dude, nice to see you! And nice to see the other boys too!
    I cannot believe that Yoshi and Pepper are interacting in your game and not in mine, how dare they :joy:
    HAHA poor Cale being dropped :D
    That picture of Aaron spewing out the juice... I am crying LOL it's too perfect :joy:

@SoulGal7
    Apr 1: Yes, finally the Chain Breakers' time to shine!
    They all landed the backflip!!! :open_mouth: I am astounded haha, that's incredible!
    Oh no, DJ! Glad he got back in sync super quickly though!
    Of course Aaron had to take a selfie immediately after the routine ends, maybe he'll send it to Hunter HAHA (even though Hunter was presumably watching the performance :D )
    Ooh the Starlights had a misstep! Argh poor dude getting chewed out by Veronica!
    Come on Dylan, you can do it!
    Lol love that song choice!
    YES Dylan! And YAY the Chain Breakers won!
    And there are the goons, oh dear...

Apr 2: What's Grim doing there? :joy: He looks fabulous though of course ;)
    Ugh and now Veronica is trying the moves on Dylan...
    Look at Morgan with those light sticks, what perfection! :love:
    Happy that Sofia came over to clear everything up!
    And there's the love potion...
    HAHAHA she turned into a plantsim :joy: OMG what a twist :joy::D
    "He's dead! Oh my gosh! Dylan is dead! And I'm green!"
    Okay this should NOT have made me laugh as hard as it did :joy: bahahahaha
    Poor Dylan though! Also I hope Morgan catches Veronica! Yes, make Veronica pay!!!
  • LegacySims2017LegacySims2017 Posts: 5,226 Member
    (Ugghh....I'm falling behind a little further again. :frowning: The life of working and taking care of family at home. I'll eventually catch up with the daily posts, I know I will. It'll just be a bit longer than I expected. The fun part is I can read the other daily image posts/stories at work and can comment then. Really enjoying reading these.)

March 31st Comments:

@permanentrose
    Cale learning how to knit...lol! Good to see he decided to try out college afterall with Robin. :smile:

@afai1261
    I love the Aaron and Yoshi images in this one. Oh, and vampire Cale now. He looks evil in his dark form.

@RememberJoy
    Ooo....another plot. A mysterious new Sage taking Morgyn's place. I wonder if he has anything to do with the vampire that was tracking Adam. :open_mouth:

@SoulGal7
    Ha! Love the judges. Especially liking Flower Bunny. :lol: And they do the bunny hop for the introduction of the competition. Poor Velma being the first to mess up on the first team. Cracked up at the knights and the ninjas dance teams. Those Jiggy Lows are look stylish. But then Aldo falls over. And Malcolm kicking him to get up. :joy: Looking forward to seeing the Chain Breakers next post (along with the Starlights).

@Karababy52
    Such a fun day together with Cale and Sandy until...I'm guessing Aurora's (can't remember if that was the alien's name that got Cale pregnant) father, the commander, decided to make his grand entrance. This is gonna be hilarious if he's having 100 alien babies.

April 1st Comments:

@permanentrose
    I always love watching my Sims cook (or bake). They should be on Top Chef with all the fancy moves they do while cooking (or baking). Looking forward to seeing what college Robin attends and her major.

@afai1261
    Aww, I like how Yoshi saw Hunter first and ran to him, making Aaron having to chase after him. Yoshi helped Aaron get to Hunter faster. :smiley: I like Aaron's new look. Looks like he is growing up.

@Karababy52
    Ha, I was right. 100 alien babies. Well, going to try for it perhaps. :grimace: This will be fun to watch. And did they just dump him at some stranger's doorstep? :joy:

@RememberJoy
    Hmm. Adam is a point of interest for some "higher ups". Good to see nothing tragic happened to Morgyn. At least not yet. I like Adam's new look. The glasses look good on him. :smile:

April 2nd Comments:

@afai1261
    All them aging up photos. :smiley: No wonder Aaron is smiling in the daily image!

@permanentrose
    Poor Robin can't catch a break when she leaves Glimmerbrook. :lol: Glad to see the two pups were concerned for Robin, though. :lol:

@SoulGal7
    Oh, man! That would have been awesome if the Chain Breakers did a perfect routine. Poor D.J. arching too far and yanking a back muscle. He recovered nicely, though. And for the Starlights, Veronica is going to kick Haruto out of the crew for messing up. Ha, ha! That's how evil she is. Yay for Dylan winning the dance off. But I am sure Veronica will plot her revenge for losing somehow. Maybe she'll help the goons get Dylan alone.
    Okay. I had to laugh at the Grim Reaper showing off his dance moves in the daily image! Ha, ha! But I also thought this meant another death was about to happen. Didn't expect to see Veronica turn into a PlantSim while trying to seduce Dylan. Ha, ha! I hope Cale and Wolfgang can get to Dylan before Antonio and Odd Job do.

@RememberJoy
    And the plot thickens. Even Morgyn is now going undercover. I like the mystery of all this. Good job!

@Karababy52
    Wow, Cale's memory was wiped all the way back to his childhood. I guess that's why he was dumped at a stranger's house and not back at his own place. He wouldn't know who Sandy or Joe were. That would cause for concern and Sandy would get the Sages involved I bet. Even though they probably still will, at least L. since Cale has a connection with her.
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
    (Twitter Me: LSims2017)
    One Month, One World, One Year Challenge: The Adventures of Dash Joseph Faireborn
    Table of Contents
    1m-1w-1y-mar25.jpg
    March 25: Goodbyes!

The previous day, D.J. was able to transport himself back to the Windenburg's Bathe De Rille Pool in the locker room. He was free from being bound in Glimmerbrook and the magic realm. He found the locker he used before the bully he encountered forced him into an unknown place. His lock was still attached.

Opening his locker, D.J. found his clothes and his cell phone. On his phone, D.J. saw four text messages from Adam Strong, and one message from the librarian, Aicha. He opened Aicha's text first. She messaged that all the copies of his three books have sold out. If he planned on writing more, to let her know. He then opened his SimsPay App to see his simoleons balance. He had a little over 17k saved up.

Next, D.J. open his messages from Adam. His first text was asking if he was going to attend the meeting as everyone was waiting. Then the following messages, Adam asked again and he was worried about him. Adam hit reply and apologized for not getting back to him sooner. He messaged that an emergency came up and he forgot his phone. But everything was okay now. That he would be at the next meeting tomorrow. He couldn't wait to get back into yoga and meditating. Not much later, Adam replied back to D.J. that he had disbanded the club for now and that he got accepted to be a yoga instructor at a college. And that it was good to hear from D.J. They would need to meet up again, sometime.

D.J. also missed a bunch of emails. Most of them were spam. But one caught his eye. It was from the Britechester University. The email said that D.J. was accepted and he should begin the enrollment process when he can.

dj-03-176.jpg
    dj-03-177.jpg

That evening, D.J. checked to see if his tent was still pitched where he left it. That was still there as well, thankfully. The plants were all dead in the greenhouse that was next to the tent That was to be expected since they weren't being taken care of. D.J. decided to sleep in his tent for the rest of the evening.

dj-03-178.jpg

D.J. waits until the afternoon when he knew the sisters would be home. He still has a key to the Manor, but didn't feel right just to barge in. Phoebe greets him at the door and tells him he could have just came in.

dj-03-179.jpg

The sisters fill D.J. in that if Kakeru or his family come after him for any reason, to call upon them and they'll be there immediately. Kakeru was warned not to bother him anymore. They still didn't understand what Kakeru meant about D.J.'s family being Sages. But they knew the future was always changing. They expected expected another Halliwell Generation. Piper was dating a handyman named Leo Wyatt. She really liked him and he liked her. Piper was hoping more would happen between the two. Only time would tell.

Now that D.J. has his phone back, he wants to take a picture of the sisters if they didn't mind. He wants something to remember them by. They sit outside where D.J. could take the picture.

dj-03-180.jpg

Then D.J. goes to his room and starts packing. He hadn't told the sisters nor did he plan on it, but he's saved up some of the potions he's learned from the books at the Magic HQ. He wasn't sure he'd ever need them and also wasn't sure if he'd be allowed to take them out of the magic realm.

dj-03-181.jpg

D.J. finds the dust bunny that hadn't left him alone since the time he accidently conjured it up. He picks up a bit of dust on the floor around the bunny shaped dust ball and sprinkles it on the bunny.

"See you around, little buddy!" D.J. tells the dust bunny. "You can stay here and don't need to follow me on my next adventure."

dj-03-182.jpg

D,J. formally says his goodbyes to the Halliwell sisters. He tells them he will miss them and thanks them for all they have done. They each give their own speech back to him and remind him that he needs to heed caution on being a spellcaster in the non magic realm. Not everyone knows about them. And to also not use his new magic for personal gain. Bad things can happen if done.

dj-03-183.jpg

After giving the Halliwell sisters hugs and bidding farewell, D.J. makes his way to the Magic HQ. He  waits for a few hours when he finally spots Paige.

"Hey, Paige!" D.J. shouts.
    "Hi D.J.! Still getting your practicing in?" Paige asks.
    "I actually wanted to see you and tell you I am leaving  Glimmerbrook. I confronted the bully, who's name is Kakeru. I won the duel and am free to leave now. I am heading back to Windenburg."
    "That's wonderful news." Paige says with a smile. "I knew you could do it."
    "I left once already to see if I could. I was able to get my belongings, especially my phone. I was wondering if we could exchange numbers and keep in contact?"

Paige tells D.J. she would be happy to. Maybe they could hang out now that D.J. wasn't stuck in the magic realm. He goes on to tell her about his interest in going to Britechester University with a major in Communications. The two continue to chat until she needs to leave for her next spellcasters class.

dj-03-184.jpg
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
    One Month, One World, One Year Challenge: The Adventures of Dash Joseph Faireborn
    Table of Contents
    1m-1w-1y-mar26.jpg
    March 26: Books are a Uniquely Portable Magic!

D.J. had written about his adventures in Mt. Komorebi and Windenburg. He wanted to write about his adventures in Glimmerbrook and the magic realm. But he knew he couldn't plainly write about what happened to him. No one would believe it was a true story and those spellcasters who did, would definitely have something to say. The Halliwell sisters would use their Sage powers and probably have to undo or fix the damage his writing might cause.

But D.J. had an idea. He could write a fantasy book. Instead of the Halliwell sisters being Sages, they were Charmed Ones. They could be witches instead of spellcasters. Glimmerbrook would be changed to an ordinary town and the Magic HQ could be changed to the Magic School. Although he would like to oust his bully, he will change his bully into a warlock. At the end of the book, D.J. would vanquish the warlock instead of defeat him in a duel.

D.J went to the library right away and started writing. Aicha would read this and be excited about publishing this one for others to read.

dj-03-185.jpg

After writing his rough draft, he wondered about the potions he had made from the Magic HQ. He couldn't obviously write how to make the potions, that would be silly. And again, could cause more harm than good if it got into the hands of an actual spellcaster.

D.J. found the shelves full of recipe books. He grabbed a handful and brought them to a table and started browsing through them. D.J. thought it might be fun to write a second fantasy book as an add on to his first. He could use some of the recipes and change things up a bit. It would be more for entertainment, but also a recipe book. He only hoped he wouldn't be caught plagiarizing recipes. He would mix them up a bit and give them new names. Give them potion names.

dj-03-186.jpg
    dj-03-187.jpg

D.J. prints both rough drafts out and finds Aicha. She is really happy to see him again. D.J. tells her is going to be heading off to Britechester University soon, so he won't see her again for awhile. He presents her with his two fantasy books and says that this should be a good final send off. Aicha tells D.J. she'll read them over, make any necessary changes and get back to him as soon as possible.

dj-03-188.jpg
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
    @permanentrose
    Yes, he was cute even with the messed up genetics, but I've modified him now to look more like Cale and will do it again once he ages to a teen. I love them as a family too! Broke my heart a little going with the plot I've developed, but they'll be together again one day.

Like I told afai, that update is one of my favorites this year! I love pose player, yes, I have it now! I only wish I'd gotten it sooner. It's a little daunting though looking for poses to use, but I'm sure over time it'll get easier. :) Thanks for the compliments on how I've been using the poses, it's fun! I just have to restrain myself from not using TOO many now. I think I'll only use them when I can't convey what I want with the in-game animations.

Yes, it did take a lot of work and a lot of research to pull that off, but I think it was worth it in the end. I'm enjoying going with the alien angle for this, I haven't played very much with aliens, more so vampires and spellcaster occults, so I thought I'd give them some love this year. It's something different for me anyway. :)

Same reason I went with Foxbury this year, Essa went to Britechester last year. Honestly, I love the Foxbury commons much better than Britechester's anyway. I've played both in the past though so know where to go for their classes and all the tricks to get them there on time for class. I'll be deciding in today's update which degree Cale will ultimately pick. I'm leaning a bit more toward Biology though. We'll see...

Thank you for the link to Robin's hair! I downloaded the package. I LOVE some of the outfits too and might get them as well, haven't decided yet, but some of them are so cute! :)

Oh! This is so cool! Cale got to meet Jules and Emmett! They look great by the way! Hey, I had no idea lilsimsie did a reno of Larry's Lagoon! I'll have to go look for that now. Thanks for the tip! HAHA! So funny Cale was crying over losing their juice pong match. Silly guy!

Aww, that is SO sweet Jules and Emmett danced to that song. I remember how they danced together in StrangerVille very well. <3 Love seeing them all in a line fishing together. Love it too how Cale and Robin did some stargazing together. They're such good friends, makes me smile so much! Cute how the dogs were there with them. :)

Be careful with the elder woo hoo, they could die! o.O Oh geez, why do vampires always target Robin? She must taste really good to them or something. hehe

Oh man, your daily image of Cale & Robin dressed for Uni is adorable! Cale looks so preppy! hehe He looks good in those colors though. :) Oh Cale, you should've known your puny little splash wasn't going to be up to snuff compared to Robin's mermaid tail! hehe I can tell by the look on his face it was instant regret. HAHA!

I adore that screenshot of Robin singing the inspiring siren song to Cale! Very sweet image of them together. :) Ozzie! What a fun name for her Azure dolphin. I love the dolphins! Bummer he didn't stick around but it's very cool she was able to summon him at all.

Fantastic party screenshots! Of course they had to do some keg stands! Opps, Dylan dropped Cale and then he laughs. hehe Dylan! Oh man, that shot of Aaron in his failed attempt is priceless. Of course Robin is a Pro at it and you just know her bestie was not going to drop her, perish the thought Pepper! Love the photo Robin hung in Cale's room, so sweet! Hey, he could take it to hang in the dorm though, right? ;)

@afai1261
    Wow! Very commendable aging everyone up in person like that. I haven't aged anyone else up yet (except Aurora), been too focused on getting these first few updates done for Cale. But my plan is to just age everyone up in household inventory, much faster and easier that way.

Yay! Leo's a vampire! Blue hair? Double Yay Yay! \o/ AND pointy ears! Triple Yay Yay Yay! hehe He's adorable! I can see both parents genetics in him too. So, so glad you made sure that would happen! Gah! Look at him, he's perfect! <3

They're engaged! Aww, yeah, would've been cool to see Cale propose in person. You could do it in an alternate save if you want to, I'd love to see it! But don't do it just for me, only if you want to see it too! :)

Gawd, I agree, I love watching vampires spar, it's just so cool! They look amazing! hehe Love Cale's comment about it being so hot Aster kicked his butt! Yep, that's my Cale! hehe His dark form looks SO dang cool when they're sparring, those eyes against the dark skin tone is eerily spooky, especially in the dark! Love it! <3

Absolutely love your beginning description of Aaron's feelings having Hunter back and feeling so content and loved. *dreamy sigh* THIS is LOVE too! <3

Well how cool is this! Adonis moved in with them! Hello handsome! So cute Yoshi went to keep him company in his room while he slept. Aww poor Yoshi afraid of the laptop. hehe And what's this? Melissa and Robin are moving in next door? Yay! And she's taking biology and so is Robin most likely. Woo Hoo! Still not sure which degree Cale will go for, but I'm leaning more toward Biology for him in my challenge too! ;) I had an idea for if he took Psychology, but not sure if it's in his character to do that. Still thinking about it, we'll see...

Ah yes, Hunter is doing the Paranormal career, I remember you said that he would. Nice chunk of change he got for his first gig! Adorable and sweet images of Robin and Melissa together, can't blame you for wanting to take some screenshots of them together, they make such a cute couple! :)

hehe Yeah, Venus is more into smooth skin and short hair for her mate. Yep, I hope what I came up with isn't too out there. Yes, that's exactly what that tattoo is all about. I wondered if anyone would notice it. Cale has noticed it, but haven't had him say anything about it yet. In my head canon it's like a tracking number sort of thing. Maybe it has some alien abilities as well, who knows? ;)

Yeah, poor guy. :( it gets even worse too, just wait! ;)

I am so, so glad you didn't have Aaron cheat too! Such a wonderful reunion! <3

Thanks about Fox! I made him for the Extraterrestrial Researcher Scenario, which he completed in record time! I think I'm suffering from a little same face syndrome though, he looks a tiny bit like Josh, but not really. Different skin tone, different color eyes, different eyebrows, different hair color, though the same style. Maybe that's what makes me think of Josh. He does kind of look like him too, at first glance. But put them side by side and you can clearly see the differences. I love him too though and wanted to use him somehow after the scenario. Using him for Cale's rescuer was the perfect opportunity! :)

Yes, you're exactly right. The aliens removed his memories from the point he was running away from his burning house forward. He doesn't remember anything or anyone after that. o.O You can imagine how confusing that would be waking up thinking you're a teen, but looking like an adult. He probably won't get his memories back until after he's had the 100 babies. That's how the memory reactivator ignition has been set anyway. His memories are stored in the deep recesses of his mind, not gone completely! However, he still won't remember what he's done with all those ladies or that he has any children, except Joe.

Sorry you didn't figure that out at first, I tried to be subtle about it, but maybe I was too subtle. hehe Nope, he won't remember them, but of course they will remember him, he'll just play along with them and use that fact to his advantage. Especially those he's already romanced. ;) I'm looking forward to Cale's time in the dorms too, should be a ball, literally! HAHA!

@LegacySims2017
    No worries, I'm sure you'll catch up at some point. :)

Yes, her name is Aurora. The Commander was there to collect Joe, but of course he's not a full alien so left the boy and took Cale instead. o.O He won't be having 100 alien babies, they'll just be able to be mind controlled by the aliens because of what Eros and Venus did to Cale.

Dropped off in Britechester of course, yeah, my way of getting him there. hehe His memory wasn't wiped back to his childhood, just to the point where he was running away from the burning house forward when he was a teen. Exactly why he wasn't dropped back home, yes. Hmm, well perhaps L. will be able to contact Cale, or perhaps not, hadn't really thought about that yet. Thanks for the reminder! :)

@SoulGal7
    Aww, man, they were doing so great until DJ twisted his back. Very cool he shook it off and continued though and I love Dylan's pep talk to him. He's such a great leader of the crew!

Uh oh, so now the mob has found Dylan and Veronica knows he's the leader of the crew. o.O

Oh boy and now a Starlights dancer messes up too. Tsk, Veronica of course chews out the guy. What a horrible leader, I don't know why they put up with her. Gah! It's a tie! Oh boy, good luck Dylan! HAHA! Oh Wolfgang! Love that he gave Veronica a sarcastic backhanded compliment. Seems just like something he would say. ;) YAY! They won! Was there ever any doubt though? Glad Dylan stuck that landing! Congrats to Dylan and the Chain Breakers! I wonder what they'll do with their winnings. Oh boy and there's the mob goons. o.O

Oh great, of course they recognize Dylan right away. Oh good, some girl distracted them with dancing. hehe Antonio lost Dylan in the crowd. Yes! I knew Dylan not turning her down flat before wasn't a good idea and he's such a nice guy he thinks he needs to honor his promise. Gah! Run Dylan Run! She's got something up her sleeve, I just know it!

Aww, I'm so glad Sofia and Morgan have made amends now. NO! Dylan, don't drink it! He did! Dangit! But, wait...what's going on? The kiss was bad! Oh! It backfired! YES! YES! YES! hehe Look at her, she's GREEN! hehehe Love it! <3 Oh this is perfect! Take that you, you witch with a B! Oh No! Dylan! I know he's not dead, but that's the animation for it. *gulp* Poor Cale wrenching his ankle chasing after her, at least he tried! Okay, much better for Morgan to go after her anyway! Yes! Get her Morgan, kick her butt!

I figured you'd turned her into a PlantSim, good job! hehe Fantastic update, just curious to find out about Dylan now and see what you have in store for him. o.O
    Table of Contents
    1m-1w-1y-mar27.jpg
    March 27: Life Is Like a Chess Game; You Don't Want to Waste a Move!

Side Note:
    No storytelling for this daily image. I sent D.J. to play with his magic at the Hare Square Park in Windenburg. But then I saw Aicha sitting at one of the chess tables practicing by herself. I figured D.J. could work on his Logic skill instead. Also, I can use this in the next chapter as a flashback for Aicha telling D.J. her thoughts on his two books. Just needing a way to get daily images done for the rest of March. Just 4 more to go. :smile:
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top