Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

One Month One World One Year Challenge 2022

Comments

• Karababy52Karababy52 Posts: 5,952 Member
    @afai1261
    Aww, thanks! He is a little cutie pie! Love that little Dude! <3 I bet Leo will be adorable too. How could he not be? ;) Yep, she cheated again and Cale did too! I missed it though. Didn't help him like it didn't help her, she beat him! hehe That 'ballet' move was such a lucky pause! hehe I think all he lacks now is the Phoenix and the Sixam Owl. :)

Oh hey, no worries! I don't give mine much of a dark mode either. I just meant whatever he gets when he turns, the 'default' dark mode. Those can be hilarious! hehe I mostly just do what you do, fangs, glowy eyes, sometimes darker skin tone and, of course, some dark, sexy outfits! Depending on if it fits their story, I might give them a scar or cracks too, but not much.

Ah man, you didn't need to go finding that already when you're sick! Very sweet of you to do that though, thank you! I'm sure between these three places I should be able to find some great poses, thanks again! Yes! That's the one! I can't wait to see it in action! :)

Ah, okay, that makes sense about the 'bones.' Thanks for letting me know. :)

Thanks! I love that Sim, he's gorgeous! He's the same Sim that played the 'Fairy Prince' in SoulGal's challenge last year, except mine has his original eyes. I don't think she had that pack at the time, so his were just blue in her story. Yep, Cale was on a streak! I should've had him keep going, but Sandy and Joe's needs were tanking. I know what to do about that now though. :)

Why not indeed! I'm glad you used them, made me smile again. Thanks so much again for that! :)

Absolutely LOVE your daily post pic with L. and that ringed moon! I love taking moon screenshots whenever possible! Congratulations to Aaron (and you) for completing both of the ROM aspirations! Yay! \o/ Aaron looks fantastic in those screenshots too, as always. hehe Stole someone's drink to celebrate! Of course, Cale would've done the same thing! ;)

@permanentrose
    Robin looks so proud of herself riding that crystal zoomer broom! Congrats to Robin for beating all the Sages now! Woo Hoo! Great bounty she got for her efforts too! Yay! She finished both the aspirations too! Congratulations Robin (and you!)! Fantastic! Oh man, I hope the next victim isn't Morgyn, he's headed that way! o.O Gah! I adore the Northern Lights in game and in real life! Gorgeous eh? So glad you finally got to see them for yourself. :)

hehe Yep, very in character for Robin to bowl rather than mount her fishy friends! Cale does look a bit stunned. hehe Fabulous collection of potions, Congrats again! HAHA! Cale! What the Hell man? Sheesh, silly boy! :D I really need to try roommates sometime, the interactions look like so much fun! I don't blame you for wanting to bring those two around, I would as often as possible too! :)

@LegacySims2017
    Oh man, you're absolutely right! Would've been hilarious to see Corey dueling Cale in just a towel!! Odin will want another duel, but I doubt he'll get it. ;) Congrats to DJ for learning all the magic spells! Yay! \o/ I agree about the Delicioso spell. Weird how we can only do it on the floor! o.O Oh dear, poor Phoebe! hehe Ooo, Duplicato! That's one spell I have not tried, ever. So, will DJ keep his new 'brother' in the family after this month?
  • permanentrosepermanentrose Posts: 3,789 Member
    Sorry these comments are a bit short. I had two tests today and I have another one tomorrow and my brain is kind of fried, but I want to keep up as best as I can

@afai1261
    Here we are on the same wavelength again, finishing the aspirations on the same day lol. And that is a lovely shot of L indeed <3 Hope you are starting to feel better! And aging up Leo at the beginning of the month is a great idea, excited to see everyone's makeovers!

@LegacySims2017
    So excited it is finally spring in your game! And as always, I love how you included even the simple action of finding fossils and frogs into your narrative! Robin sells all those things faster than I can even screenshot them LOL. Nice job with all the progress you've been making with DJ too!

@Karababy52
    What a cute update with Cale, Sandy and Joe visiting the museum! I love their little family <3 Joe was so cute looking at the art too haha. Aw, you're gonna age him up already - but since I'm assuming his skills all maxed, it makes sense. I think i'm the only one who keeps toddlers around for an unnecessarily long amount of time HAHA. Gorgeous screenshots - what a lovely sunny day!

Oh wow, that tent seems cool! Honestly never really thought about getting that pack.

Yeah, Ophelia needs to start using her head a bit more when it comes to Robin, or else she's gonna get herself in trouble lol. Honestly not sure where that story is headed yet. Hoping it will come to me in due time.
  • LegacySims2017LegacySims2017 Posts: 5,226 Member
    March 28th Comments:

@Karababy52
    Yeah, I am happy as well about Spring has sprung. D.J.'s got the Loves Outdoors trait, so this will be perfect for him now. Anton was an "accident" and I really didn't have plans for a child until D.J. reached Young Adult age...lol. I have another fun story arc for StrangerVille. I didn't want to bring Anton in on that. And D.J. will be too busy with college next month. But it'll be a great bonding story come after StrangerVille.
    I was more intrigued at watching big boy Joe at the museum. You captured some really good facial expressions and poses of him autonomously. Looking forward to what you have planned for the three in the last few days of March.
    Sadly, D.J.'s duplicate wore off after awhile. It was fun seeing him around, tho. He was autonomously doing things like cleaning the Manor, making food, and other things. :lol:

@afai1261
    No more winter for about 9 months. :lol: D.J. is gonna enjoy it having the Loves Outdoors trait. I think you've been noticing all my foreshadowing of future stuff...StrangerVille, Journey to Batuu, and Jungle Adventure now. :wink:
    Woohoo. Congrats to Aaron for becoming a Virtuoso spellcaster and completing both Aspirations. What better way to celebrate, by stealing someone's adult drink. :lol: Oh, and that is a cool picture of L. with the moon in the background.

@permanentrose
    Yay! Kudos to Robin for becoming a Virtuoso spellcaster and finishing both Aspirations. Did she celebrate with her girlfriend? Poor cowplant. May it rest in peace. :lol: The second one is showing Morgyn the cake it looks like. They're just right around the corner. But I guess Rose was the one to help the cowplant out.

Those northern lights are beautiful. :smile: Cale looking at all those fish bowls cracked me up. And then forgetting his key. Shame on him. :lol:
    I'm happy it's Spring too. D.J. has the Loves Outdoors trait, so he can go back to enjoying it now. More than he did in Mt. Komorebi.

@RememberJoy
    Good to see Adam did get more Familiar Orbs. That leaf bat Familiar looks like it has a pig nose. :joy: I like the Raven, too. D.J. has all 15 potions stored away. I'll probably bring them out for display after StrangerVille. That's a lot.
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
    (Twitter Me: LSims2017)
    March 29

33geAf7.jpg
    And just like that, it was winter.
    k9Z3B5U.jpg

"Hey, Dad, what's up?"
    Pg2GDWi.jpg

"Hi honey. Just checking in. Last time we chatted, I sent you those links for college scholarships I thought you should apply for, and I was wondering if you'd looked into those yet..."
    4vmE8jx.jpg

"Um, yeah, totally, just waiting on those results to come back..." Robin lied. College had been the last thing on her mind recently, but she had promised her parents she'd look into schools soon.
    rk2T3si.jpg

After bidding Emmett farewell, she hastily took out her laptop and applied for the scholarships he had sent her.
    RHkg3nc.jpg

So Robin has had a potion in her inventory called "Potion of Questionable Contents" for a while now, and I've been wanting to see what happens when she drinks it haha.
    QqBYbBS.jpg

Oh dear...
    8IilWTM.jpg

OH NO :joy:
    DMycej6.jpg

"Don't worry, Pepper, I'll be okay, just let me Decursify myself."
    elxNtZH.jpg

Well, then... :D
    oQ7kQMp.jpg

This is not going as planned lol.
    rTCzjMu.jpg

Luckily, Robin still had a curse cleansing potion from Posey in her inventory. Not sure why it's in a solo cup, lol, but it did the job.
    zdw7yWC.jpg

Celebratory mermaid screeching was obviously in order.
    g4k5Jwi.jpg

Dylan showed up at their door at 2am (@soulgal7) :D
    k1N1Tct.jpg

And left the bedroom looking very guilty, and I think I know why...
    lL2f8rO.jpg

Yep, it looks like Cale caught him swiping...
    PCbZIMZ.png

The next day, she headed to the Realm, and let me tell you, I've been SO tempted to buy a death flower more than once, but I'm being good and waiting until Robin can graft it. It's taking me forever, mainly because I keep forgetting to even look for the proper plants to harvest haha.
    BFh6nHN.jpg

And while she was in the Realm, I decided to have her slow dance with Posey since I've been dying to try it out. While they danced, they chatted about their lives and the future. Posey wasn't planning on attending college, since she still had a lot of magical training to complete with her grandmother, but Robin and Posey planned to stay together, regardless of the distance. With magic to help them travel easily to one another, they were determined to make things work.
    LJt2vdT.jpg

Ah, well, they're still getting the hang of this slow dancing thing :D
    EgMZGf5.jpg

Emilia challenged her to a duel a bit later, and it was the fastest I've seen Robin crush someone haha. Anyway, that's it for now :)
    AbY03sh.jpg

---
    A note about Robin and Posey - I like them a lot together right now, even though I kind of sped through the beginning parts of their relationship haha. I'm not entirely sure who Robin will end up with ultimately, even though in my head I was planning on it to be Ophelia, but I kind of just want to see how things go and what other story ideas pop into my head :) (Also Robin still needs one more girlfriend to finish up the serial romantic aspiration, and I think 2 more kisses, so that's another consideration haha)
  • afai1261afai1261 Posts: 2,030 Member
    edited March 2022
    March 29
    wt5eGbs.png
    I'm just wasting time until April now and letting Aaron do whatever he wants now that he's done the two required aspirations for the month.

And we all know what that means... :joy:
    waCFlAu.png
    G3WdB3t.png
    auT9u6F.png

Finally learnt the ultimate spells for all 3 schools of magic
    lo4rFyz.png
    zGFc6gC.png

For some reason Morgyn immediately challenged him to a duel after teaching him the sacred knowledge of Duplicato :D
    GDe4E4a.png
    rgyYR3l.png

Aaron immediately lost, of course, which isn't surprising at all
    qCxJaW2.png

PnwcgrL.png
    DcUPqru.png

YZgHrO1.png
    aPuMu8s.png
    ~~~

Of course, I had to try out the duplicato spell...
    oYvDpu7.png
    SBRAtWf.png
    pAcbAIm.png

And the first thing Aaron did autonomously with his new brother (the game named him Jay by the way) was duel HAHA
    s9LlbGy.png
    dDZBrAn.png
    qxFVWUY.png
    IfgMJxz.png
    NpQshTv.png
    nPjLQ8X.png
    7AcCV0w.png
    Hizpxez.png

Post edited by afai1261 on
    ahh sorry it's almost 2am and my brain is absolutely fried - I tried to work on comments and it's just not happening so once again I'll have to leave them to later today
    but I also have uni stuff that I need to start work on and I genuinely don't know if I'll actually have time at all for doing comments soon
    March - Day 29: "Enjoy the little things. For one day you may look back and realize they were the big things..."

BXuEpAP.png

Notes
    Ue1pPpi.png
    Today was the day. Joe was growing up to a child.

(Where did the time go?) Cale wondered as he made his Son a birthday cake.

IvFMAwo.png
    "Blow out the candles Joe."

He tried, but the little guy didn't quite have enough air in his lungs to do it.

"Daddy help!"
    "Okay, we'll do it together. I'll count to three and then we blow them out. Ready?"
    (I'm not ready...Gah, don't cry, don't cry, don't cry.) Cale thought as he struggled to choke back the tears. His baby was growing up way too fast!
    "Ready Daddy."
    "One, two...three! BLOW!"

yhDnIs9.png
    One last look at big boy Joe Birdy...

W6qygnj.png
    And here he is after a makeover! Welcome to childhood Joe L.! I think it's official, his genetics are messed up as well. Neither parent has that skin tone, I knew that right from the start. But Joe has what looks like Asian shaped eyes. How did they go from big and round to so small and squinty? Maybe they'll open up more when he's a teen? I thought it was cute he got a gap in his teeth, I didn't do that!

The only thing I changed was his hairstyle, clothes and I gave him freckles. I looked hard for a top with birds on it, this was the only one I could find. I think it's cute though. I'm seriously contemplating changing his skin tone and his eyes, but I don't know if I should...hmm...

qTRsU9B.png
    They all sat down to have a piece of birthday cake together. Birthdays and Weddings are the only time in their lives I ever let my Sims eat cake. Enjoy!

Cale looks like he's still a little bit in shock over it all. I guess it's a good thing he'll be aging up himself very, very soon, since I can't wrap my head around the fact he's still a teen with a child that looks to be around anywhere from 7-10. o.O

tOoUnPj.png
    "Happy Birthday Joe, here you go! I hope you like it!"
    "For me?"
    "Of course, it's your birthday. Open it!"

Cale gave Joe his first wand! Nothing fancy, just a starter natural wood wand. He can't use it yet, but he wanted Joe's first wand to be from his Dad. Maybe Joe would have a Son he could pass it on to one day.

6t3zyDP.png
    "Thank you Daddy, I love it and I love you!"
    "I love you too Joe, always and forever."

SpEG3YG.png
    "I have a little something for you too Joe."
    "Yay! More presents, cool! What is it?"
    "Open it up and see!"

Sandy got Joe a soccer ball. Cale had helped her pick it out.

qYIDcYv.png
    Uh oh! I don't think he liked it very much.

(Pfft, a ball? Big whoop!)
    "We also got you a-"
    "That's it? A ball? Great."

jNxY36E.png
    "Did you know about this Daddy?"
    "Yes, I did, I helped Aunt Sandy pick it out. That's not all though. I think you owe Aunt Sandy an apology for being rude, ungrateful and interrupting her."

v3TUWnF.png
    "I'm sorry Aunt Sandy. What else did you get me?"

"I'm sorry you don't like the ball Joe. It's alright, I'll return it for you. But what I started to say was that we also got you a new laptop. See? It's over there on the kitchen island!"

7hsRP8T.png
    "WOW! A laptop? Really and truly?"
    "Yes, it's from both of us. I love you Joe. Happy Birthday!"

1dBvkVO.png
    "Thanks! I love it! Love you too Aunt Sandy, you're the best!"
    "Thanks Dad!"

"You're welcome kiddo."

VyPVUts.png
    "Don't take back the ball, okay? I just...never tried kicking one before and didn't think I'd like it. Maybe if you teach me how, I might like it? I don't know..."
    "Sure! I'd love to teach you, my Dad gave me one when I was about your age and he taught me how to kick it."
    "Cool! Okay, thanks Aunt Sandy!"
    "You're welcome Joe. But promise to tell me if you really don't like it later. Not everyone likes sports, we're all different."
    "I promise!"

QvKVSqq.png
    What's a birthday party without music and dancing eh?
    "Would you like to go fishing Joe?"
    "Joe?"

Joe was a little distracted watching Sandy dance. I think he might have a little crush on her. Like Father like Son, eh? ;)

"HEY, Joe!"
    "Huh, oh, yeah. Will Aunt Sandy be going with us?"
    "Of course."
    "Cool!"
    (Man, he's just like me! So cute! Can't blame him though. Forget it kid, she's too old for you and she's mine! Well, not yet, but she will be! I just know it!)

4Dwkhod.png
    They went down to the creek after awhile to see what they could catch. It was Joe's first time fishing, of course. Cale showed him how to bait the hook and helped him cast his line. Joe is a fast learner and only needed the one time demonstration before he could do it all by himself.

WMUI5W3.png
    "I caught one! Daddy, Daddy! Aunt Sandy! LOOK! It's HUGE!"
    "Hey, hey, good job Joe! It's a beauty!"
    "Can I keep it? Can I, can I? Pleassssssse!"
    "Of course you can! We can have it for dinner tomorrow if you want."
    "NO, I want to keep it, as a pet or somethin'. Don't kill it Daddy."
    "Oh kiddo, if that's what you want to do, you can keep it. We'll get a bowl for it later."
    "Yay! I'm going to name you...um...birdy?"
    "It's a fish though Joe. A minnow to be specific."
    "Oh yeah, D'uh. What about...I got it! Mikey Minnow! Or just Mikey. Yeah, I like that."
    "Sounds good to me!"
    "Me too!"
    (Gawd, my heart...can he be any sweeter?)

gMHgjBR.png
    "Ooo, good shot Joe! You almost got me!"
    "He did get me! Sheesh, how'd you get so good?"
    "I d'know, Daddy just showed me how to play. Guessth I'm just gooooood."
    Joe said with a smirk.

45EhQRi.png
    "I WIN! Woo Hoo!"
    "Aww man, you did! Dangit! I'll get you next time!"
    "Tsk, Wow, you're so good Joe, whooped my butt too! Congrats kiddo!"
    "Ohhh yeahhh!"
    (Oh man, there goes my heart again...)
    "Time for bed."
    "Awww mannn, do I have to?"
    "Yeah, sorry, it's been a long day."
    *YAWN* "But I'm not tired."
    (Uh huh, sure Joe, sure.)
    "Sorry kid, let's go."
    *sigh* "Oh alright. G'night Aunt Sandy!"
    "Sweet dreams Joe, see you in the morning."

N0FAElk.png
    Joe was asleep almost as soon as his head hit the pillow. It had been a long day full of fun and laughter. He was exhausted, but in a good way.
    "Good Night big guy, Daddy loves you."

7eEOpTo.png
    "Night Daddy, love...you...too." *Zzzzz...*

Cale knelt next to Joe for a few moments, just staring at his Son. His Son...he felt so much love for this kid, it filled his heart with joy, made him smile and want to laugh with happiness...

1ppD0Qj.png
    So he did! OH NO! Gah! He's hysterical! All the excitement during the day celebrating Joe's birthday had tipped him over the edge.

"Hehehehe Hahahahahaha!"
    (Shhh, you'll wake up Joe!)
    (I can't help it!)

iQjieDc.png
    "MUWAHAHAHAHE OH GOD HEHEHEHEHA OH MAN HAHAHAHAHA!"

Calm down Cale! Please! Gah! Don't you dare die on me Buster!

wFuBRf7.png
    *Deep breath Deep breath Deep breath *Fan Fan Fan*
    "hehe...he...he...ha..."
    (Okay, I'm good now.)

1QvdHzr.png
    (Come on Watcher, I'm a teen, I can't die from hysteria. )
    I know, but it's still scary to watch! Good Night Cale, see you tomorrow!

Comments/replies coming up next! Hope y'all had a wonderful day/night! <3
    @permanentrose
    No apologies necessary! Just do what you can when you can or not at all! Totally up to you, of course. *Hugs*

Obviously I love this little family too! Joe was such an adorable toddler! His little facial expressions and body language just warms my heart! Yeah, he's maxed out all the toddler skills, it was time. I went by the normal game schedule so it had been 7 days as a toddler for him. I love that it's Spring now! In my challenge save and in real life. Well, it's officially Spring, but doesn't feel like it much yet, supposed to get an ice storm tonight. o.O Hopefully soon it'll warm up!

Love that tent, it is super cool for toddlers and kids! I can see how it would be especially handy for the 100 Baby challenge! I haven't used that pack much myself yet either, at least the career part of it. Absolutely love the build assets though! <3

I'm sure you'll figure it out and it'll be fantastic! :)

What a gorgeous daily post pic of Robin/Cale's house in Winter! So pretty! Oh man, she got a Dad guilt call from Emmett about Uni. hehe Of course she didn't actually apply yet, WAY too busy with everything else going on in her life. Uh oh! I know what's going to happen from drinking that potion. hehe Poor Robin! Shouldn't have drank that dear! HAHA! Her face after the Decursify spell failed! She looks so cheesed off. :D Glad the curse cleansing potion worked though. Whew!

Hi Dylan! What's that saying? Nothing good ever happens after 2 a.m. I forgot he had that trait! I guess he wasn't too careful. Tsk, shame on you Dylan! hehe I guess Robin has more restraint than Cale does (or you do over me anyway). Cale DID buy a Death flower. hehe He just has the one plant though. Aww, slow dancing together. So sweet! <3 Thanks for the reminder, I still haven't tried that yet with any of my Sims. Opps, did Posey trip over Robin's feet or something? Bummer...

It seems like some spellcasters are quickly defeated like that, doesn't matter what rank they are either. Same thing happened with Odin when Cale dueled with him.

Ah, I can understand your reasoning. They are an adorable couple. Honestly, either Posey or Ophelia would be cool I think. Just play it by ear, like you said. Sometimes the game will help you out and decide for you what kind of outcome is best for our Sims. I love surprises like that. :)

@LegacySims2017
    DJ must be in Heaven then since he has that trait! Ah, so Anton was a risky woo hoo setting baby. Seems like that happens a lot with that. Kind of glad I don't have MCCC afterall. I'll probably still get it though, one day. Glad to hear DJ will finally get to bond with his Son after StrangerVille. :)

Aww, yeah, Joe has some great facial expressions eh? hehe He's so dang cute! One thing I planned is in today's post. Not that 'big' really, but it was an all day event for all of them. Tomorrow's post is the beginning of my plans. I'm excited to finally be able to play and post these next few days!

Oh! So good to hear his double wore off. There was a glitch in the past that Sims from the Duplicato spell never went away. Must be they fixed that. That's the reason I've never tried that spell.

@afai1261
    hehe Yep, we do! Aaron loves that soccer ball! He and Jules would get along so well! ;) Are they cheering for him kicking it? That's hilarious! :D He looks so proud of himself. You know, I think something was borked with dueling challenges. It never was that way last year. I don't think other Sims are supposed to challenge our Sims autonomously like that and our Sims go along with it. I think it's supposed to be our Sims idea to challenge. In the past, all they could do was that call that began with "I see you're trying to increase your spellcaster skills, blah blah" and you could accept or deny. So weird... Bummer he lost against Morgyn though.

Oh boy! You did the Duplicato spell too! Very cool! I wondered why Aaron was wearing a different outfit in your daily post pic. It's because it WASN'T Aaron, it was Jay! hehe Oh man, of course he autonomously wanted to duel his brother! Gah! And Jay defeats him too! Sheesh! Is Jay still around or did he disappear like DJ's duplicate did after awhile? Oh, and what's that purple thing laying next to Jay's foot in the next to last screenshot? Nevermind, got out my magnifying glass and see that it's a present. hehe Did Yoshi bring that to him?

Please, there is no need to apologize or anything for not doing comments. You're sick and you're busy with school on top of it. I've said it over and over, real life responsibilities always come first and comments are not a requirement. It's totally fine if you don't have time for them. Just focus on getting better and your schoolwork! The challenge isn't going anywhere and it's no where near as important as your health and success in life! *Hugs* <3
  • RememberJoyRememberJoy Posts: 1,138 Member
    edited March 2022
    March 29th: Growing older and wiser

1LnxdsY.png
    Tonight was Kaori, Gemma, and my aging up ceremony! Morgyn had invited us all to the pub in Glimmerbrook to celebrate that evening. To kill time, I went out and did some more fishing, hoping to catch something new.
    UtvBnJ3.png
    I did end up catching a rainbow fish which was new to me, but I was disappointed Carol hadn't been there to witness the catch because I knew she'd love it. Kaori was inside HQ practicing some more with Morgyn, getting pretty close to being a Virtuoso spellcaster.
    1k0oGyS.png
    I eventually gave up my quest, and headed in for some breakfast and to watch this really cute spellcaster I know practice.
    Iy6ZL2g.png
    She wouldn't give me the time of day though, so I went to drown my sorrows in meditative yoga.
    hjt5Yac.png
    After class, we met back up and it was my turn to give a lesson.
    TbVjlrL.png
    Of course we had to test my lesson.
    OiIbsgO.png
    We may need to work a little harder.
    NdF41iZ.png
    It was nearing 3pm, so we both downed a potion of plentiful needs in preparation for the evening.
    9lLMjNs.png
    We had one more duel while we waited for Carol, but she hadn't really improved since our first match five minutes ago.
    2yMphiH.png
    At the pub, I bought everyone a round of rootbeers and we gathered around the table for the ceremony.
    GHCZcX5.png
    Morgyn brought out the cake and we began! I started by blowing out the candles, and felt a wave of adventurousness wash over me! I was now Adventurous!
    fkPNBmb.png
    Kaori went next, and she said she was feeling braver than before. She was now Brave! (Custom trait)
    ZGe279G.png
    Gemma went last, and told us that she was feeling more creative than she had before. She was now Creative!
    vsPJkWF.png
    We all celebrated together, eating cake and having a good time.
    SUgwpDo.png
    I set up my tripod in the loft above and we got some pictures together. Of course we all wanted one with Morgyn, who had been a great friend and mentor to us.
    Kdgo7yh.png
    E8VPy9I.png
    lKAPpzq.png
    DU3maxS.png
    It was a great time, and I couldn't help but feel a little sad that our time here was almost over. At least we knew we'd see more of Gemma! She had decided to join us at college and would be moving with us in a couple days. We had yet to hear from any of the other roommate candidates, but we still had a little time.

(I used a program called PhotoScape X to get the 3D photo effect for the last four pictures. It's a free program for Windows 10, and I highly recommend it)
    edited March 2022
    One Month, One World, One Year Challenge: The Adventures of Dash Joseph Faireborn
    Table of Contents
    1m-1w-1y-mar24.jpg
    March 24: The Last Duel!

The Halliwell sisters thought D.J. was ready to face his spellcaster bully. But first, they would need to find him. D.J. didn't know his name, only his looks. The sisters knew many friends and foes, so they couldn't go off the description and would have to find another way.

Phoebe remembers a potion that could summon a Sim to them. But they need something of the other Sim or something they came in contact with that has their essence, or DNA. D.J. remembers that he was wearing his watch during their fight in the locker room. It was worth a shot the sisters agreed.

dj-03-144.jpg

The sisters and D.J. head over to the Magic HQ to one of the cauldrons. D.J. hands over his watch.

"I hope you don't want this anymore. You won't be able to get it back." Piper chimes in.
    "I can always buy a new one. This didn't have sentimental value." D.J. replies.

Piper throws the watch into the cauldron along with a few other ingredients she brought with. She continues to stir the cauldron until it looks like the potion is ready. She pours the potion into a bottle and hands it to D.J.

dj-03-145.jpg
    dj-03-146.jpg
    dj-03-147.jpg

"Don't drink this yet." Piper tells D.J.

The four then make their way to the dueling grounds where the sisters took D.J. to practice against other students training in being spellcasters. This was the safest place for serious dueling where it could get heated.

"The duel has to be between the two of you. We cannot interfere. We can only hope you succeed and win the challenge. If he does win, we will try and find another way to get you home." Piper says.
    "And you can live with us." Phoebe interjects.
    "Or we'll help you find a place to live in Glimmerbrook." Piper adds giving a look at Phoebe.
    "You three have done so much for me already." D.J. says sympathetically. "I don't want to burden you any further. I know I will win. I learned from the best."
    "Hit him where it hurts!" Phoebe exclaims.
    "We'll be behind the shrubs and trees. We can't interfere in the duel, but if anything else happens, we'll be there for you. Somehow I don't trust this bully." Piper says. "Once we're hidden, drink the potion and think of him. He'll automatically be transported here."

dj-03-148.jpg

The three sisters hide around shrub and trees. D.J. drinks the potion and thinks of the night the bully arrived at the Windenburg gym and their altercation in the locker room.

There's a bright flash and as predicted, the bully appears before D.J. The bully is in a state of confusion until he sees D.J.

dj-03-149.jpg
    dj-03-150.jpg

"You! I've been looking all over for you." The bully announces to D.J. "How did I end up here? No matter. I finally found you. Time to finish what..."
    "Who are you? I don't even know you!" D.J. cuts the bully off. "I don't know what your beef with me is, but enough is enough. I challenge you to a duel to remove this curse you put on me so I can't leave."
    The bully looks surprised at D.J. "Oh, you figured that part out, did you? I bet you were camping out in the Magic HQ since you can never find a place to live. One of the teachers must have tried to transport you out and it didn't work. Told you what you had to do to get out."
    "Why did you do this to me? I don't know you!"
    "My family was supposed to be the Sages. They were defeated. But a Guru who could see the future told my family ours would one day take over. The next generation after mine. We would have the power. The Tagakis would be the new Sages. But months later the oracle summoned our family with different news. Once the Halliwell sisters' time to pass their Sage powers on, the new Sages were Faireborns."

dj-03-151.jpg

The three sisters looked at each other.

Phoebe whispers, "I think I was meant to find him. That bully looks like the same age as D.J. And did you hear the name? Didn't our great grandparents defeat the Tagakis in a duel at the Gardens? The duel ended badly on both sides. Yuck if one of us were to hook up with a Tagaki."
    "Shh!" Prue demands at Phoebe.

dj-03-152.jpg

The bully continues, "My family did some magic to find out more about the Faireborns. We couldn't find any history of any spellcasters with that surname. The only conclusion would be someone from the non magical world. Luckily there was only one Faireborn family we could find. You are the only one who could possibly be the next in line to be a Sage. I mean, your parents are....old! I found you Mt. Komorebi. I saw you got really attached to a family there. A lot of suspicion would happen if I took you from there, so I forced you out. Then I found you in Windenburg. Was thankful you didn't get attached to any family there. Only some silly club."
    "Enough of this!" D.J. shouts back. "I challenge you, whatever your name is, to a duel to release me from this place!"
    "You're in no place to give me orders. And my name is Kakeru Tagaki! Dueling you is a waste of my time. I'm going to do something much for fun. I'm not allowed to do it in the non magical world and that is why I brought you here. I just couldn't find you after doing so."

D.J. just wanted to win the duel and let the Halliwell sisters take over. They were more powerful than him and Kakeru.

"Are you afraid I'd win the duel?" D.J. slyly asks Kakeru.
    "Afraid of you beating me?" Kakeru chortles. "That's funny."
    "Well?"
    "Fine. I accept your challenge. I'll win this duel and then finish what I wanted to."

dj-03-153.jpg

D.J. performs magic calling upon his Familiar, Draco.

dj-03-154.jpg
    dj-03-155.jpg
    dj-03-156.jpg

Kakeru laughs. "Such a cute dragon. Pathetic thing."

Kakeru raises his arm and a flash of bright light appears. When it disapates, a fiery phoenix is in its wake. D.J.'s draw drops but he composes himself.

dj-03-157.jpg
    dj-03-158.jpg

D.J. took no time in starting the duel. It would be a long drawn out battle.

dj-03-159.jpg
    dj-03-160.jpg
    dj-03-161.jpg
    dj-03-162.jpg
    dj-03-163a.jpg
    dj-03-164.jpg
    dj-03-165.jpg
    dj-03-166.jpg
    dj-03-167.jpg

D.J. prevailed over Kakeru.

dj-03-168.jpg

Kakeru stands up and dusts himself off.

"Beginners luck!" Kakeru exclaims.
    "And now you'll release me from staying here!" D.J. says.
    "Yeah, yeah. You're no longer bound here. Not that it's going to matter anyway now."

As Kakeru is about to say a magical phrase, the Halliwell sisters come out from behind the shrubs.

"D.J. is free to leave the realm and Glimmerbrook now." Prue interrupts Kakeru getting in his personal space.

Kakeru's eyes get wide as he sees the Sages.

"What's this?" Kakeru asks confused.
    "Great job, D.J. I knew you could do it!" Phoebe cheers D.J. while ignoring Kakeru.
    "This is between me and him!" Kakeru tries to take control of the conversation.
    "And now it's between you and us!" Piper replies. "You will leave D.J. alone and allow him to leave. And then you will no longer bother him anymore. Is that clear?"

dj-03-169.jpg

Kakeru was enraged. Dismissing what he was told, he raised his hands again and started to speak out some magical words...

dj-03-170.jpg

...Phoebe aimed her arm out at Kakeru and instantly he was frozen.

dj-03-171.jpg
    dj-03-172.jpg
    dj-03-173.jpg
    dj-03-174.jpg

"You should leave now, D.J. We'll take care of this. We promise you he won't be bothering you anymore." Piper says.
    "How?" D.J. asks.
    "Just picture in your mind where you want to be. Say a few magic words and you're there." Phoebe replies while smiling at D.J.
    "I promise I'll be back after I take care of a few things. This isn't goodbye yet."
    "Then we'll see you soon." Phoebe says.

D.J. closes his eyes and thinks about the spot he wanted to be at. After saying a magical phrase, he disappears from the realm. He then opens his eyes.

dj-03-175.jpg

Side Notes:
    • Another long one. Normally mine are real short. But I'm satisfied with how this turned out. I'm just glad D.J. is done with duels now. Time to set the scene for April. :smile:
    • This took longer than expected to get done. I don't think I am going to catch up to April 1st of moving to Britechester in time to match the daily image to the day at hand. I should hopefully catch up the first week, though.
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
    edited March 2022
    March 30
    *I just thought he looked good in this picture haha
    gzm8SMD.png
    Ah the duplicato spell is so good lol. New friend without ever having to leave the house? Check!
    ZaXxtOL.png

He even lit the fire!
    CRhbA6I.png

XQ9KvbB.png
    Hqa6pi6.png
    gEAnOsD.png

And then Yoshi did this again :joy::joy:
    MXGf3Kg.png
    R7g9vOc.png
    You really love your poop, huh.
    ~~~

I decided to have Aaron finish up the friend of the world aspiration finally (Jay did count for the final 20 friends even after he disappeared) so I sent him to Elixirs and Brews to make friends with random sims :smiley:
    8AvPZYw.png

So of course he's gotta make friends with Felix Psyded (the founder of University of Britechester? I think???) since it was ghost night lol
    kLUYRSg.png

"And now, young sir, here are all the reasons the University of Britechester is the best...!"
    "I'm going to Foxbury Institute, actually..." (well only if he gets in but I'm pretty sure his skills are high enough to get into the distinguished biology degree at Foxbury)
    "How dare you???"
    UVbG9mD.png

Spotted Bernard checking out L :joy:
    5tSadP2.png

Gotta be friends with Bernard too!
    r8RrhaY.png

Aaron needs level 10 charisma for friend of the world (right now he's got level 7) so I sent him to practice a speech in the mirror and these three ladies decided he needed an audience :D
    kCXo4C2.png
    And also ouch, poor Grace lol.

L? What are you doing? :D
    2uyvISN.png
    ~~~

I sent him to the magic realm again, don't remember what for but Adam was there so I figured that Aaron should at least try to make amends
    2CgX6Dd.png
    xQQtbnZ.png

L and Simeon were chatting together and L was getting flirty (no idea why) and then Simeon got up and left...
    X4pGg3a.png
    QfGxTgf.png
    And it made me want to to put them in a relationship even more (after being inspired to by Karababy52 and permanentrose), but my Simeon is married to Katrina Caliente (all MCCC's fault). Huh, maybe that's why he just up and left LOL

Regardless L and Aaron had a nice chat. He also learnt another potion recipe (but no, you will not see his epic 15 potion collection like everyone else has been posting because... it doesn't exist :joy: He has 4 more potions to learn but it's the end of the month tomorrow and he's getting the rite of dissolution and I'm just like eh whatever)
    GpGg9ZG.png

Then he discovered that HQ has an easel and made a masterpiece
    WuAEvBd.png
    uKNidJj.png

And I'll end it here with some nice pics of Aaron doing whatever haha
    GytteRB.png
    d7ilPSK.png
    EESVSZF.png

okay to preserve my sanity I'm going to just comment on/reply to everybody's most recent post because right now that seems to be a bit less tiring haha

@permanentrose
    Hahahaha I can't believe we're STILL on the same wavelength :joy: It's actually ridiculous at this point lol but I do wonder if it'll continue :D
    Congrats for finishing the aspirations with Robin! :smiley:

~~~
    Mar 29: Okay that slow dancing daily pic is so cute, I'm kinda tempted to get MWS just for the slow dancing (definitely not at full price though)
    HAHA Aaron has a couple of potions of questionable contents now but I haven't dared to have him drink any of them :D
    Okay I admit it I snorted at Robin getting THAT curse again :joy::joy:
    Poor girl :joy: Look at Pepper running up, she looks very worried lol
    Oh yeah poor quality potions are always in solo cups! I didn't believe people here who said that when RoM came out, but then one of my spellcasters made a poor batch of potions and I was just like :open_mouth::D
    Glad it worked to get rid of that curse haha.
    Oh hello Dylan! Lol of course he had to swipe something :D
    Poor Robin and Posey with that slow dancing fail!

@Karababy52
    Mar 29: Oh wow Joe is a child already! They grow up so fast lol
    Oof... okay yeah I think Joe's genetics are indeed messed up... :grimace:
    Last week I experimented with teens having children and I found that the babies of occult teens have broken genetics. Tested it with human Cale and three girls (one was a vampire, one a spellcaster, and the third human) and the babies born to the occult parents looked nothing at all like them, they looked completely like game generated townies (so as you can guess I was disgusted LOL) and the baby born to the human parent looked totally fine.
    Here are the results if you're interested:
    Spellcaster
    13aUrUz.png
    Mother:
    XOy3Fsw.png
    Child:
    sRRA5is.png

Vampire
    QT38hIx.png
    Mother:
    TuenT1J.png
    Child:
    FXMcUVo.png

Human
    mLguT5O.png
    Mother:
    44eT3rm.png
    Child:
    B2Tekxp.png

I shouldn't have to explain why Keisha and Aster's kids are completely and utterly messed up... I was happy with Morgan's kid though of course haha.
    And I have to confess that this exact thing happened with Leo. The first version of Leo. The version that I've been posting pictures of is technically the second version - when I realised the original had messed up genetics, I aged him up and immediately deleted him, then aged both Aster and Cale up to YA and made them have a baby right away, and that's the Leo I've been posting.
    This is the same reason Kate (from permanent's game) has messed up genetics.
    I hate to say it but I think Joe is going to look like a game generated townie as a teen... like when mermaid genetics were messed up at IL's release. That was super weird.
    I can tell that his eye preset will not match Cale's, or Aurora's for that matter. And his nose looks off to me too, in a way...
    I'd say you shouldn't feel bad about changing his eyes and skintone, I'd even encourage it because this is definitely a bug, though it's not one that'll be fixed because teen pregnancy isn't supported in the vanilla game. And when two human teens have a kid, the genetics are fine!
    Anyways enough of my genetics rambling (can you tell I love genetics though? lol)

HAHA at him being distracted by Sandy dancing :joy:
    Love them all fishing together! And of course he's great at videogames haha.
    LOL already pulling out the ol' "Ohhh Yeahhh!" huh, Joe? ;)
    Those screenshots of Cale laughing hysterically are horrifying :D

~~~
    Oh Aaron actually won against Jay in that mirror match.
    Aaron has the wand, Jay doesn't :) Aaron was just in his cold weather gear because the temperature was cold, and the clone made from duplicato is created in the everyday outfit. And Jay did eventually disappear in a puff of black smoke, yes. It was funny because I've never used duplicato before, and I didn't expect that he'd actually be in the family tree as Aaron's brother! Even in the relationship panel!
    I don't actually know how long the present had been there for but it was there when Aaron returned home from the magic realm. So Yoshi didn't bring it to Jay, he brought it to Aaron ages ago but he never opened it.

@RememberJoy
    Mar 29:
    but she hadn't really improved since our first match five minutes ago
    :joy: this is a good one HAHA
    Happy birthday to Adam, Kaori and Gemma! Adventurous is the perfect trait for Adam, and love brave for Kaori and creative for Gemma :smiley:
    Oh that effect on those final 4 images is awesome! Glad that Gemma is going to be joining them on their uni journey :)

@LegacySims2017
    Mar 24: WOW! Yes DJ confronts the bully!
    Love the idea of the potion using DNA to find him, and how lucky that DJ's watch had some traces of the bully's DNA on it! Very well planned!
    OMG this lore!!! So the bully's family was defeated by the Halliwells, and DJ was targeted this whole time because his family are special!!! :open_mouth: Never would have guessed that, ever, but it's awesome! So DJ (or his descendants?) is destined to be a Sage?? WAIT I just saw: duel at the Gardens, and THAT'S why the conservatory was closed! Massive kudos, this is incredible.
    Oh, the bully has a phoenix... But DJ has Draco! Dragon superiority :joy:
    GO DJ!!! YES! He won!
    Lol yes Phoebe, put Kakeru in his place!
    And then he's back in Windenburg... DJ's magical journey has been awesome! Wonder what the rest of the month will be filled with...
    March 30

EXcrCET.jpg
    Since everyone else is trying out the Duplicato spell, I thought I'd have Robin give it a try too.
    TbN3NlZ.jpg
    DEgloyz.jpg

Meet Ximena.
    LCqgk5t.jpg

Robin dueled her and won.
    NIpGkac.jpg
    5PMwIUW.jpg

Then I decided she could try out some of the spells she's never tried before on Ximena, so she cast a Chillio spell, but unfortunately it backfired and Robin ended up frozen lol. (Also I'm not sure why her wand keeps changing. I gave her a preferred wand that she uses most of the time but sometimes she'll use a different one in her inventory too)
    CpbphT1.jpg

Ximena, where you you going??
    PybUaVE.jpg

Naughty Ximena, you can't flirt with Robin's girlfriend!!
    zhdqbKW.jpg

As soon as Robin thawed, she Transportalated herself to Ximena and Posey's location.
    UkFelyK.jpg

"What the--Robin, what's going on??"
    Yn9BjOa.jpg

"It's kind of a long story, but I can assure you that I'm the real Robin."
    OFAeESq.jpg

Yes indeed, Posey knows her girlfriend's lips, ice cold or not :D
    6elsNWW.jpg

--
    So I know I have all this unresolved stuff with the vampires and spellcasters still, but it felt too rushed to tie that all up now, so that will be intertwined in my story at a later date when I have some time and it makes sense. Looking forward to a new month in a couple days! Can't believe it's almost April already!
    March - Day 30: "I will never stop trying. Because when you find the one...you never give up."

dKd4lID.png

Notes
    lV2afSV.png
    Joe's birthday wasn't the only thing that was special about this day. It was Love Day and Cale's heart pounded as he left his Son's room and walked down the hallway toward the living room.

He had thought long and hard about what he could do to help Sandy see beyond a shadow of a doubt, they belonged together and nothing should stand in the way of letting their love for each other be freely expressed.

He hoped with all his heart that no words would be needed once the song he'd chosen began, that she would be able to see and feel his love for her.

1lkEjm2.png
    "I have something for you. It's Love Day and it's traditional to give someone you care about flowers. You already know how I feel about you, I hope you like it."
    "Oh Cale, it's lovely! I love roses. You're so sweet. Thank you! I love it."

Sandy walked to the kitchen to put the rose in a vase and then back to the livingroom where Cale stood waiting for her.

Tn38mL5.png
    "Would you dance with me?" Cale asked, taking her hand in his.
    "I'd love to, yes."

Cale pointed the remote toward the wall speaker and a song he'd queued to play began...

tDBuVjn.png
    When the rain is blowing in your face,
    And the whole world is on your case,

XEqdbO1.png
    I could offer you a warm embrace,

TbhaKs2.png
    To make you feel my love.

44ehPkB.png
    When the evening shadows and the stars appear,
    And there is no one there to dry your tears,

cdxGuAg.png
    I could hold you for a million years,

LII3ymn.png

3wj821R.png
    I know you haven't made your mind up yet,

qOUHHu6.png
    But I would never do you wrong,

CjTpBuu.png
    I've known it from the moment that we met,

KlsQ50T.png
    No doubt in my mind where you belong.

AdmGExC.png
    I'd go hungry, I'd go black and blue,

M32PWhu.png
    I'd go crawling down the avenue,

M1AxpIa.png
    No, there's nothing that I wouldn't do,

RUpQgmJ.png

wWSb3uO.png
    The storms are raging on the rolling sea,

XFezdGM.png
    And on the highway of regret,
    Though winds of change are throwing wild and free,

tHW8Poe.png
    You ain't seen nothing like me yet.

KL6qPAC.png
    I could make you happy, make your dreams come true,

NV4CwM5.png
    Nothing that I wouldn't do,

rgJtMI2.png
    Go to the ends of the Earth for you,

tHhFw6g.png
    To make you feel my love,

VHU8jN5.png
    To make you feel my love... <3

Comments/replies coming up next. I hope y'all are having a wonderful day/night! <3
  • SoulGal7SoulGal7 Posts: 3,630 Member
    Feb 27 - Teen Dance-Off Competition - Part 1

disco-revamp.png
    Dylan was up early going over some dance moves one last time. Today was the day! The Teen Dance-Off Competition was this afternoon and he was feeling excited already. As he was eating breakfast, there was a knock on the door. It was Jade.

dylan-practicing-on-sat.png

Jade: "I just came over to wish you luck today. It will be crowded at the club, so just wanted to give you some encouragement before you headed off. Whatever happens, Dylan, I have faith in you that you are going to win this championship."

Dylan: "Well, Jade, if it hadn't been for you, I wouldn't even be in this competition. I don't think I've ever said thank you for believing in me."

i-dont-think-i-ever-really-thanked-u.png

Jade: "Ah...you're my protégé, Dylan. Just remember to have some fun out there, whether you win or lose..."

Dylan: "I will, Jade."

Jade: "And when you're getting ready, tie the laces on your left shoe first..."

dont-forget-to-tie-that-left-show-first.png

Dylan looked at her puzzled.

Jade smiled, "It's a dancing superstition..." she explained and bid him farewell.

Dylan laughed and figured he could use all the luck he could get.

he-would-need-all-the-luck-he-could-get.png

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

At the Villareal Estate:

Matteo Villareal had arrived in Windenburg in the middle of the night, and was having a coffee when his daughter, Veronica, came down for breakfast.

oh-we-will-win-daddy.png

Veronica saw her father in the kitchen and couldn't believe it, "Daddy! Oh Daddy! You came!" she shouted and wrapped her arms around him.

Matteo: "Veronica? Is that my baby girl? Oh my precious...you look so grown up now..."

Veronica: "Oh I've missed you so much, Daddy. Did you bring me something back?" she asked her eyes bright.

gift-for-his-daughter.png

Matteo: "Veronica...now...precious...when have you known me not to bring you anything back from my travels? I just picked up this little golden frog. It reminded me so much of that story you used to like when you were a child, "The Princess and the Frog"..."

oh-we-are-going-to-win.png

Veronica admired the frog: "Oooh it looks expensive! Thank you, Daddy! You're the best....So, you can come to the Dance-Off Competition?"

Matteo "Well, that's why I'm here Veronica, to see my precious win..."

Veronica: "Oh, yes, the Starlights are going to win, Daddy! We're going to win!!"

we-are-going-to-win.png

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

At Discotetheque Pan Europa:

The dance crews had started to arrive, and Dylan's dance crew members were almost all there. They went inside and the place looked fabulous. The walls had photos of past dancers, there was a judging area set up, and the prizes were displayed on a table.

Wolfgang walked up to Dylan: "Wow! I've never seen this club look so decked out before! Puts the poor Narwhal Arms to shame."

Dylan: "Well, I guess they needed a larger venue for this event. Who are we missing?"

so-who-is-missing.png

Wolfgang: "Everyone's here except Sofia," he said and then he saw Sofia walking towards them, "Oh geez!" he said.

Dylan turned around and saw Sofia approaching, but she wasn't in her Chain Breakers outfit. She was wearing a Starlight outfit.

sofia-in-her-starlight-outfit.png

Sofia came up to where Wolfgang and Dylan were standing, "Dylan...I...I...oh...I'm sorry...I won't be able to dance with the Chain Breakers for the competition. Veronica came over last night and she's rescinded that rule! You know...that rule about not associating with another dance crew member during competition month. Isn't that great? She agreed that it was a STUPID rule...and...and...she wanted me back, Dylan. She apologized for everything...and she brought my outfit over...and...well, I have been dancing with the Starlights for years, Dylan...and my best friend, Luna is a Starlight...and, Dylan...I am...I am really a Starlight. I'm so sorry, I am going to compete as a Starlight today."

it-will-all-be-fine.png

Dylan couldn't believe what she had just said, "Sofia...why didn't you call or text me last night?"

why-didnt-you-te4ll-me.png

i-wont-be-dancing-as-a-chain-breaker.png

Sofia: "I...well...I felt it was something I had to tell you in person. But this doesn't change things between us, right? It will only make things better. Now we don't have to worry about a STUPID rule keeping us apart...." she looked at him questioningly, "...Right...?"

yeah-sure.png

Dylan didn't look too happy, and just nodded his head, "Sure..."

Sofia: "Anyway...I've got to get back...I'll see you later...at the after-party..."

Dylan watched her leave without saying a word.

Wolfgang: "So....I guess we're down a dancer...I better go and tell the others..."

Wolfgang and Dylan turned to walk towards the other dance crew members, when out of the corner of his eye, Dylan saw someone.

Dylan stared at the figure descending the stairs and thought, "No...it can't be!"

he-couldnt-believe-it-was-her.png

robin-and-morgan-props.png

Robin piped up then, "Morgan! You're here!" And then pandemonium hit and everyone surrounded Morgan.

Morgan smiled: "Everyone looks great!"

everyone-looks-great.png

DJ: "And you're wearing your Chain Breakers outfit!"

and-you-are-in-your-dance-crew-outfit.png

Adam: "Does this mean you're back, Morgan?" he asked looking at her hopefully.

does-t-his-mean-you-are-back.png

Morgan: "Well, I thought I would wear it to support the dance crew. I'm just here to cheer you on..."

Dylan and Morgan exchanged looks.

Dylan: "Um...Morgan...can we...can we...talk for a few minutes..."

Morgan: "Alright..."

can-we-talk.png

Dylan and Morgan moved away from the group.

look-i-wanted-to-say.png

Dylan: "Morgan, I just want to say I'm sorry for everything that happened. I sent you a few text messages...did you get them...?"

Morgan: "Yeah, I got a few..." she smirked.

Dylan smiled: "Look, I never wanted you to leave the Chain Breakers...it's just not the same without you. But you know, I don't really care about the dance crew...well, I mean I do, but...oh gosh...that's not the thing. I missed you Morgan. I missed talking to you everyday...and missed the way we joked around. It wasn't just being in the Chain Breakers together, Morgan. I missed being with YOU, and I just want to be...um...friends again..."

i-never-wanted-you-to-leave-morgan.png

Morgan looked at him, "I missed you, too, Dylan. And I'm sorry for leaving the Chain Breakers...I kind of over-reacted. But yes, I want to be...friends again..."

i-might-have-overreated.png

~ There was an announcement overhead stating that the competition would start in 15 minutes. ~

Dylan: "Morgan...I've got to get ready...but tomorrow...tomorrow...will you have dinner with me?"

Morgan felt herself blush: "Dinner?..."

Dylan looked at her tenderly: "Yeah..." then Dylan shook his head, "No...actually...I was thinking that I would like to spend the day with you. The whole day. Anything you want...maybe...maybe start by swimming at The Bluffs...I just...I just want to make things right with you..."

maybe-dinner.png

Morgan smiled and looked at him and was about to say something when Wolfgang came over.

so-what-are-you-guys-doing.png

Wolfgang: "So, what are you two doing? We need to go over and register and then assemble on the dance floor..."

Dylan looked at Morgan, "I wish you could compete with us, Morgan...but we've got a new routine..."

Wolfgang: "Heck, she is going to compete! Robin told me that she's been over to Morgan's house every night this week practicing the new routine. And with Sofia going to the Starlight dance crew..."

Morgan looked around: "Sofia left the Chain Breakers?"

morgan-with-hand-over-face-in-shock.png

Dylan: "Yeah, she just told me a few minutes ago...she's competing as a Starlight..."

Morgan was quiet for a moment.

Dylan: "Is it true? You've been practicing the new routine with Robin?"

it-was-actually-robins-idea.png

Morgan: "Yes...it was actually Robin's idea...she came over and asked for some help..."

Dylan thinking, "Gah! I'm going to kiss that girl! Um...no...bad idea...I'll just give her a really big hug..."

Dylan: "Morgan...maybe it's destiny that you came here tonight. All I know is that I'd like nothing better if you could compete with the Chain Breakers. I never took your name off the dancers' list. Even when you didn't come back...I just...I just had to put your name down...you will always be a Chain Breaker, Morgan..."

~ There was another overhead announcement stating the competition would start in 10 minutes. ~

Morgan looked at Dylan and saw the pleading look in his eyes.

please-morgan-copme-and-be-a-chain-breaker-again.png

Wolfgang: "Geez! Morgan come on! Stop being so stubborn! You know you want to do this..."

quit-being-so-stubborn.png

Morgan looked at Dylan: "Alright...I'll do it...but you are so going to owe me Dylan...BIG time...and that dinner you've promised me...you better come prepared because I am going to order the most expensive thing on the menu..."

alright-but-you-owe-me-big-time.png

Dylan laughed and gave Morgan a hug, "It's good to have you back Morgan..." he said and they headed to the registration table together.

hugging-morgan-at-the-club.png

Wolfgang whispered to Dylan: "You and Morgan are going on a dinner date? Sweet!"

you-have-a-date-with-morgan-sweet-rev.png

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Veronica had seen Morgan Fyres enter in her Chain Breakers outfit. She was competing with them tonight? How did this happen? She had seen Sofia head over to Wolfgang earlier and saw his angry face, so Veronica knew that Sofia had just told them. Veronica didn't quite know why Morgan was here, but whatever was going on, she would be putting a stop to it.

what-was-she-doing-here.png

Veronica turned to Archie and whispered to him and gestured towards Morgan and the Chain Breakers. He nodded his head and went over to the registration table.

telling-andrew-what-to-do.png

Veronica smiled. That should put an end to Morgan competing tonight.

oh-yeah-she-is-out.png

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

~ There was suddenly an overhead announcement asking the Chain Breakers to return to the Registration Table ~

The sim at the registration table told them that she had been informed by another dance crew member that there was an ineligible dancer on the Chain Breakers.

a-morgan-fyres.png

Registrar looking angry: "A Morgan Fyres..."

Dylan spoke up: "Her name is on the dancers' list that was submitted last night. I re-read the rules and I listed Morgan as an Alternate. It is totally permissible. Sofia Bjergsen was a member, but she is...er...competing with another group, Morgan is taking her spot."

i-filled-out-the-list.png

The Registrar quickly typed some information into her computer and made the changes. She then looked up and said that everything seemed to be in order, and she apologized for the confusion.

registration.png

Wolfgang looked at Dylan, "You don't think that Sofia would have reported that, do you?"

you-dont-think-it-was-sofia-do-you.png

Dylan hated to think that Sofia would do such a thing, but with what happened tonight, he just wasn't sure.

why-didnt-you-tell-me-lat-night.png

He looked over at the Starlights and suddenly saw someone he recognized. The sim smiled and waved at him and then proceeded to walk his way.

omg-its-veronica.png

Veronica: "Dylan...it's so nice to see you again..."

dy-an-knows-veronica.png

DJ, Cale and Wolfgang looked at each other thinking, "Dylan knows Veronica?"

hi-dylan.png

Dylan: "Yes...it's nice to see you, too, Veronica. You're a Starlight?"

your-a-starlight.png

Veronica: "Yes, I am. We're the reigning champs. Oh, but Dylan, look at you in that dance crew outfit! I just love how it shows off your muscles.

dylan-showing-off-the-muscles.png

wow.png

But, hey, I've got to go, but I just wanted to come over and wish you luck. Dylan, promise me that after the competition, we'll have a drink together...okay?"."
    she said smiling sweetly.

sweet-vertonica-is-the-captain-of-the-starlights.png

Dylan just nodded his head and stood there staring after her. Oh gosh! That sweet Veronica whom he had met the night he went dancing with Sofia was indeed the Veronica who was Captain of the Starlights. Dylan was SHOOK.

i-thought-you-didnt-know-the-captain.png

DJ came up to him: "Hey...Dylan...you okay? I thought you said you didn't know the Captain of the Starlights because you were just talking to her..."

Dylan just shook his head in disbelief, "I just didn't know it was the same Veronica..."

its-not-the-same-veronica.png

Before DJ could question him further, the music started and lights flashed around them. The Competition was about to begin!

...to be continued...

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Notes:

This chapter and the next took quite a bit of time to screenshot, so I apologize for the delay.

Thanks to this simmer for creating this sim who appeared as the Registrar.

vivienne-steele-credit.png

And the photos on the wall, is a room by this simmer.

photo-credits-on-wall.png
    edited March 2022
    @Karababy52 -
    March 30 - Oh...my gosh...that was quite the chapter! And to the same song I used for Wolfgang and Sakura last year, for their "first time". Oh....it was really well done. And, finally...they are together! Love, love, love the dance...not sure if that was a pose pack, or from the new pack...it was really quite wonderful, following the words on the screen and seeing the two of them together. And what a surprise after that dance...they really were together. It was a very tender, endearing chapter :heart::heart: Really a great chapter. We have all been waiting for this! Bravo!
    Post edited by SoulGal7 on
    edited March 2022
    March 30th: Father daughter time

ySSTCHg.png
    I woke up early again to the noises of moaning spirits.
    RLar7jI.png
    Well since I was up, I may as well fill out and mail my university application. I'd researched the different majors and was considering a Fine Art degree; it sounded like it could be fun.
    5NacUbs.png
    Now to wait.
    Spotting a blue specter floating about, I tried to give it our left over cake and it actually seemed to appreciate it, leaving me some wax to make sacred candles.
    TzfWsQe.png
    Too bad I'll be leaving in a couple days, I've kind of enjoyed the excitement of living in a haunted house.
    I returned to the Realm just in time to see Kaori defeat Morgyn in a duel!
    yLr6t0j.png
    I had to give her a high five; that was no easy task!
    BsvmFvN.png
    She wanted to try her luck against the other two sages, but Simeon proved to be the toughest to beat.
    TbNxrfE.png
    agFLVDC.png
    The last few duels and a couple spells finally pushed her over the top and brought her into the ranks of the Virtuoso Spellcasters!
    Nit1kNX.png
    Meanwhile, as it was Saturday, I took Carol over to the river to do some fishing.
    SZqCNFa.png
    We fished all morning, but I was looking for a new catch, so we teleported into Glimmerbrook to try our luck there.
    MopA3Fj.png
    By mid afternoon, I still had nothing new to show, so I asked if Carol would like to see my old stomping grounds. We landed outside my old cabin on the Crumbling Isle and I told her about some of my adventures there.
    LsBLjoo.png
    We went over to the ocean and threw in our lines.
    Ar320tB.png
    We caught a lot of electronics and voodoo dolls, but no new fish. Oh well, maybe another time. Carol wanted to build a sandcastle, so I joined her and we ended up building a turtle sand sculpture. She thought it was great.
    uPsOAml.png
    I returned Carol back to the Realm and headed home for the night. I was tired, but Guidry was board and wouldn't leave me alone, so I drank a potion and asked if he would be interested in a visit from Bonehilda.
    Xi9fgYe.png
    That instantly perked him up, so I went to the seance table and called her up.
    ibyoQlf.png
    I brought her downstairs and left them alone in the greenhouse.
    KcZRA1Z.png
    I think a new romance might be budding here.
    chbyaWW.png
    You will never see a stranger couple, but they're kind of cute together.
    JvlPQsA.png
    Hopefully Temperance doesn't find out...
    Maybe it is a good thing I'm moving soon.
    @LegacySims2017
    Ohhh, so that's who the bully is! Clever reason you devised for why he was after DJ too. Good thing the sisters were there so Phoebe could stop the bully from doing whatever it was he intended to do. So a Fairborn is the next in line to be Sages eh? Curious if you'll be following that prediction. Perhaps hooking up DJ with Phoebe! She seems to have a bit of a crush on him. ;) Whatever happens, I'm glad DJ is free of the bully now and I'm looking forward to what you have in mind for him for April. Great update! :)

@afai1261
    He does look great in your daily pic! Gah! You did that on purpose, didn't you? Dressing them the same so we can't tell which is which. hehe I bet you'll miss having Jay around, I would! No time left to have Cale do that spell, but now that I know it doesn't stick, I'll try it with one of my other spellcasters. Yoshi! hehe So funny how he's 'guarding' his poop pile. :D

Oh geez, Hi Felix! Haven't seen that ghost in my game in forever, or Bernard! Hilarious how Felix is outraged Aaron will be attending Foxbury instead of Britechester Uni! Very cool Aaron will be taking Biology at Foxbury! That's where Cale will be going and Biology is one of two degrees I've been contemplating for him. Either Biology or Psychology. Not sure which one yet. Aww, good! Looks like Aaron made up with Adam, I'm glad! :)

Oh dear, yeah, maybe he was feeling tempted and figured he better leave before he does something he'll regret. o.O My L. and Simeon are not 'officially' a couple, yet, in my game. I keep forgetting to get them together. o.O But it's always been implied that they are together. Thanks for the reminder! Once the beginning of April is well underway with my plans, I'll try to remember to do that. ;)

Aaron doesn't look too happy about the Masterpiece he painted. I wonder why? Hmm... Fantastic ending screenshots of Aaron! I'm looking so, SO looking forward to seeing how it goes for him in Uni AND his reunion with Hunter! YES! <3

Yep! Some might think too fast, but I have my reasons for it. ;) Whoa! Love the additional two ladies you had Cale er, 'romance' for your experiment. ;) I agree, the child with Morgan is actually gorgeous and a bit unique looking in my opinion. The other two? Yeah, they look like game generated townies, just like Joe does in my opinion. I figured Leo was messed up too from what you've been telling me about teen/occult children. Happy to hear what you did so Cale and Aster's Son wouldn't suffer those consequences. I had no idea this would happen or I never would've tried it. Oh well, live and learn. In light of all this, I am definitely going to modify Joe. He deserves to at least look like his Daddy. :) Thanks so much for explaining and showing all that! I'll avoid having any teens get preggers in the future.

Joe is definitely a chip off the old block crushing on Sandy eh? I had a lot of fun having the three of them do a bunch of activities together for Joe's birthday. Since I don't play with families much, it was kind of nice doing it for a change. I freaked out for about 2 seconds until I remembered he's a teen and can't die from being overly emotional. *whew*

Ohhh, okay, thanks for the explanation. I got confused since they're perfect clones of each other. Oh really? I didn't know that either about the family tree/relationship for clones. Very cool! Ah, okay, so Yoshi did bring it to Aaron at some point, just not then. hehe

@permanentrose
    hehe Another challenger trying the Duplicato spell! Ximena looks a bit annoyed she's been created for some reason. Go Robin beating your 'sister' in a duel. hehe Oh no! The spell backfired! Hilarious! So weird how the game switches around spellcaster assets like that, it's annoying! Sandy keeps using a broom she doesn't really have at all the game gave her. Why? It's not like she's an NPC or something, she's in a household with Cale. Ugh...

*Gasp* Ximena, how dare you!? Good thing Robin thawed in time to stop anything from happening between those two. o.O And yeah, of course Posey would know Robin's kisses/lips anywhere! <3

No worries about the unresolved spellcaster/vampire stuff. You can just pick up where you left off when Robin is in Forgotten Hollow. ;) I can't believe it's April already either! How did three months go by SO fast? So glad our challenge Sims can finally be YAs though. I'm tired of cheating for Cale to skip school all the time. hehe

@SoulGal7
    Very nice looking club for the dance competition! hehe Seems there's some kind of superstition for any kind of 'sport' like that. Like Dylan said though, couldn't hurt to do it. ;)

Ugh, Veronica. Of course Daddy got her something extremely expensive to gift his precious Princess. *gag* She is in for such a big surprise once she gets to the competition. ;) Tsk, seriously Sofia? How can she be so delusional to think Dylan would want to date her after she abandoned him? Dylan needs to be a bit firmer with her though. Or is he just keeping his options open by not saying he didn't want to go out with her? Hmmm...

Yay! Morgan's there and she's wearing a Chain Breakers uniform! Oh, just there to support. Well bummer! Ohhh, now I see why Robin asked Morgan to help her practice that routine! Clever girl! So glad she did that so Morgan could rejoin for the competition in place of Sofia. Dinner, be 'friends' again? Uh huh, you two are destined for more than just a platonic friendship. They're hilarious. hehe

Veronica, you evil little witch with a b! So glad her little planned fell through. That registrar is scary looking though. Whoa! I thought for sure she was going to give Dylan and the Chain Breakers problems, but nope! Oh great, here she comes after Dylan now. RUN! Dylan RUN! *sigh* Too late. DJ, Cale and Wolfgang look SO angry. Tsk, again with the wimpy answer to Veronica. Me thinks you're saving them for something he needs, perhaps kisses? ;) Oh boy, the next part is going to be SO good! Especially since the mob goons will be there too. o.O

Thanks! :) Oh man, you did? I totally forgot about that, it's been so long. Sorry about that. It's a great song for romance though and most of the lyrics seemed to fit perfectly with their situation I thought. No, those screenshots, in fact all of them except before they started dancing were poses from a pack. I LOVE them! The last screenshot is a Mod that allows couples in a romantic relationship to cuddle while they sleep. It's so, so sweet! <3

I'm so happy to finally get these two together too. I'm such a romantic old fool, I shed some tears over my own update, while writing and reading it later. Silly of me, but I can't help who I am. :) I'm so glad you enjoyed my update. This update and the one with Cale's step-Dad are my two favorites so far this year.
    Sorry, the last two days have been quite busy, and I've also been trying to get a lot of behind the scenes stuff done in my game, so I'm not gonna get around to comments tonight - but I did read your updates and they were wonderful <3 Gonna catch up on comments tomorrow hopefully!
    March 31

t1FCGMB.jpg
    I forgot I aged Ruby and Zane's oldest daughter, Margot, up to a teen, so she popped by one afternoon.
    NmLgNDL.jpg

This is what she looks like in her disguise - she is a really good mix of both of her parents.
    KB7xtLf.jpg

Robin had decided to teach Cale how to knit.
    eFP6xwZ.jpg

"I'm no good at this, Robin," Cale sighed.
    voQ28T9.jpg

"No, you got this. Let me just help you fix this stitch..."
    WT06r0n.jpg

As they knit, their conversation turned toward the future. Robin was leaving for Britechester in a few days, to spend some time at her Aunt Dell and Aunt Sofia's home while she toured the two universities near town so she could make a decision about the one she'd like to attend. Cale hadn't really thought about college, but he was growing restless staying in Glimmerbrook. Besides, he was now a skilled enough spellcaster that he felt confident he could keep Brandi away if she decided to keep bothering him.

"Why don't you come see Britechester with me? You can get a feel for the town and decide if you think you'd like to apply for college too. I'm actually visiting my aunts tonight if you want to come along."

(This happened and it just seemed to too perfect to include in the story haha)
    QU7Kj7Y.jpg

"Aunt Sofia! It's so good to see you!"
    lxy732N.jpg

"I'm so glad you could come tonight, Robin."
    IsT3L31.jpg

"Hi Sammy. You're such a good boy, yes you are."
    qsqqNsB.jpg

The Aunts were excited to meet Cale and ensured him that he'd have a place to stay here with them while he figured out his next step in life along with Robin.
    NiEjUhe.jpg

I forgot I had pics of toddler Ruby up around their house still <3
    dFC4u5y.jpg

And some wedding pics too <3
    8BsK4ka.jpg

As evening fell, they walked around the town, getting a feel for the area.
    t1FCGMB.jpg

Her Aunts headed back home, but Cale and Robin stayed outside to chat for a bit. "So what are you thinking?"
    pRki8ye.jpg

"What the heck, I'll apply for college! Seems like a fun adventure to embark on next!"
    ZBwhFLM.jpg
    edited April 2022
    March 31
    uIOEitX.png
    Aaron had made up his mind even before he entered the portal to the Realm for the last time, and not even hearing Morgyn and Simeon cheer for him as soon as he arrived would change it.
    He just had to say goodbye first.

5BP1dix.png
    i3zj2tn.png
    Y7rnVdI.png

"I want the rite of dissolution," he said quietly to Morgyn, and the sage looked at him in confusion.
    "Are you sure?" they asked, and Aaron nodded. "You're an extremely talented young individual-" they continued, and Aaron sighed.
    "It's what I want..." he said softly. "I want to be with the man I fell in love with, who had to leave me because I was a spellcaster."
    "You're giving up your future in magic for a man?"
    Aaron inwardly grimaced, and wondered if he would regret what he was about to say, but he pressed on anyway.
    "Not just any man," he said. "A vampire."
    Simeon, who had clearly been listening in on the conversation, coughed suddenly and Morgyn raised their eyebrows. "Admirable," they said. "But you do realise that you can't come back here..."
    "I know," Aaron confirmed.
    "Then I shall perform the rites..."
    lkrIkh5.png
    PWKvDed.png
    OXiFEme.png
    SVwOkDb.png

(I am DISGUSTED the game removed almost ALL of his skin details :joy::joy: And his facial hair, what the actual HECK???)
    SxBxAp6.png
    ~~~

AUmyHWq.png
    iV9kbX0.png
    ItDp06g.png

"Happy birthday to me," Aaron mused as he measured out ingredients to make a cake while Yoshi looked on, excited in anticipation of seeing Hunter.
    7gat7fq.png
    V7Qi7xD.png
    dmqQzqt.png

91ZJhdo.png
    ad7k4mc.png
    (NOT sharing his makeover just yet ;) , but his new trait is Perfectionist :smiley: )
    ~~~
    Meanwhile, someone else also needed the rite of dissolution...
    FebXWrh.png
    jaW4AaL.png

LzHeSt3.png
    hfeSHvA.png
    uJ4qcrR.png
    nfTJnzt.png
    (I only noticed when Aster was turning him but the rite of dissolution removed Cale's freckles :rage: )
    J9bajZ1.png
    uYdxIge.png

"Has anyone told you that you taste really-"
    nT4w12E.png

"Shut up, Cale!"
    bhVfM0J.png

"...I'm going to regret this, aren't I?"
    5TTlzMl.png

"Hello son, urgh..."
    qrtIhxB.png
    ~~~
    And however many days it is later...
    GAPMjw2.png
    cABEUiA.png
    Ww4qn45.png

(I think the game wants him to go to Britechester HAHA)
    8rmQ46V.png
    Y7zyu5X.png

(And here is his new dark form! I'm very proud of it lol. Chose those eyes because they are my favourite eyes for vampires, and back when I actually gave my vampires dark forms I did like to choose a darker hair colour than their normal form so chose black for Cale)
    jzlhWEq.png
    ffZPiy4.png
    a24s2CD.png

edited March 2022
    @permanentrose
    Mar 30: Haha love that you tried out duplicato too :joy:
    Ximena does not look very happy to have suddenly poofed into existence HAHA
    LOL of course she had to go and flirt with Posey, it's like she saw the spell backfire on Robin and was like 'this is my chance!' :joy:
    Glad Robin came before anything more happened hahaha. Ximena looks so sad that her flirting attempt was interrupted :D:D

Mar 31: Hehe Cale does not strike me as the knitting type :D Robin seems to be a very capable teacher though!
    Aww nice that her aunts invited her over, and so perfect that you could incorporate it into the story and the world change!
    DOG!!! Sammy is so cute, look at his smile! <3
    Wonder what Robin will do her degree in!

@Karababy52
    Mar 30: Ah, Love Day! <3
    Awww this dance is so perfect, these two make such a wonderful couple and I love being able to read the song lyrics alongside the screenshots! I kinda want to do an update like that some day but just haven't found the right moment yet.
    I'm NOT tearing up again ;)
    It's just so tender and sweet and loving and I just... AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
    What's the pose pack you used called by the way? Trying to figure out if I have it or not HAHA
    Hey, I see that cuddling in bed mod ;););) It's awesome isn't it??? :smiley:

~~~
    Jay went outside to throw away the trash and put his cold weather coat on automatically, I had nothing to do with it haha.

I hadn't seen Felix at all in this save until now! Yeah I just had to have that bit of dialogue about the universities :D
    I'm currently studying biology at uni so I was just like yeah why not Aaron can study it too lol. And then that gave me an idea for how I can segue into StrangerVille ;) It's a secret though hehe.

I'm looking forward to playing Aaron in uni! I've never had a sim complete it (heck, never even had a sim finish their first term :D - not that my first uni student sim dropped out, I just got bored playing him) so I'm very excited to actually experience the pack properly :smiley:

I was blown away at how gorgeous Morgan's kid with Cale was, but then of course it's Morgan and she is literal perfection so what else would you expect ;)
    Yup I agree, Joe deserves a full makeover!

@SoulGal7
    Feb 27: Woo it's time for the dance competition! I'm excited haha.
    Ew of course Matteo stole a Selvadoradan treasure for Veronica... And all she cares about is that it looks expensive!
    Cool seeing the nightclub all decked out for the competition!
    Ah Sofia just dumping that on Dylan... :grimace:
    But here's Morgan to save the day, YES!
    Dylan and Morgan's reconciliation is very sweet.
    Love that Morgan actually learnt the new routine all thanks to Robin! Robin's the real hero here LOL
    I'm already hyped for the next update with the dance competition proper haha. Go the Chain Breakers!!!

@RememberJoy
    Mar 30: Ooh Fine Arts is a fine (see what I did there? :tongue: ) degree for Adam to pursue!
    Whoop, go Kaori, nice one defeating Morgyn!
    Oh that's so cool that Adam took Carol to see the place he stayed in Windenburg! And love the turtle sand sculpture haha.
    Guidry and Bonehilda-! Omg I freaking love it lol, they're my new OTP :joy: Eh Temperance can't be any angrier than she already is ;)
    edited March 2022
    March 29th Comments:

@permanentrose
    Poor Dylan. Make sure no one is in the room if you're borrow something. :lol: It looked like Robin went to dip Posey and she fell? Poor girl if so.

@afai1261
    Ah, the soccer ball has returned. :lol: That would have been embarrassing for Aaron if his duplicate won the duel. :joy: Glad Aaron did.

@Karababy52
    Happy Aging Up, Joe! That look when he got a soccer ball. :joy: Too funny. Joe had an eventful first day at the Child stage. I wonder if his eyes have to do with alien eyes. Not sure about his skintone. Maybe a mixture of mom and dad?
    D.J. gets all excited when he's outside. It cracks me up. Even in the winter and there's a blizzard, he'll be all gitty. I would have laughed if it didn't wear off with D.J.'s duplicate. I would have made plans and updated my story arc for it. :lol:

@RememberJoy
    Those are great pictures in the end. :smile:

March 30th Comments:

@afai1261
    I think Yoshi was giving a gift to Aaron's duplicate. :joy: I did laugh seeing ghost Bernard checking out L. I bet he misses being alive. :grin:
    I may be moving from Realm of Magic to Discover University, but the story arc with Glimmerbrook and the magic realm is far from over. :wink: You'll get to see more about what Kakeru mentioned about the Faireborn legacy in the future.

@permanentrose
    Poor Robin. Spells keep backfiring on her. Good thing she thawed out in time to stop her duplicate from putting the moves on her girlfriend. :lol:

@Karababy52
    Aww, maybe these two should have 100 babies for the challenge, but poor Sandy would be put through so much agony. :lol:
    We may be moving from Realm of Magic to Discover University...but yes, I will be continuing this story arc of what Kakeru mentioned to D.J. about the Faireborn prediction. That story is not over yet.

@SoulGal7
    Wow. Veronica only cares about the cost of the gift. If it's expensive, she loves it. :neutral: Sofia has a lot of nerve. "You dump the team without giving Dylan a warning the day before and expect him to be all forgiving and want to hang out? The shame!" I hope Dylan gets a backbone and tells her he's with Morgan now as she has returned and accepted to rejoin the team. Which is yet another fail on Veronica's part. Her world is going to crumble before her eyes. But I fear the goons are going to make a big scene and the whole competition is going to be in dire straits.

@RememberJoy
    Guidry and Bonehilda having a romance session. Too funny!
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
    March 31st: Hugs are for hellos and goodbyes

jNCcnRk.png
    This was it. It was time to say goodbye to the old place. I packed up all my stuff and did a little light cleaning. I tried to make amends with the specters before I left, offering them a plate of lamb, but they weren't having it.
    EjKF8bY.png
    Oh well, goodbye my little globular friends. Bonehilda and Guidry took some time away from their flirting to bid me farewell. I gave each of them a hug and wished them well in their new relationship.
    7u51qwF.png
    I locked the door behind me and dropped the key off at the Charm's before teleporting to the Realm.
    I decided to do one last yoga class and invited Carol and Kaori to join me, but one of my students was apparently trying some of her own moves.
    slwZlB9.png
    As I was leaving the yoga room afterwards, I realized there was a different sim with the Untamed Sage's symbol above his head.
    OIaunTl.png
    I cautiously went up to him and introduced myself, planning on asking about what had happened to Morgyn, but I stopped when he looked me in the eyes. There was something off about this spellcaster, an underlying malice of some sort. As we shook hands, I tried to smile and hide my fear, but I knew he sensed it.
    TxyoQ95.png
    "If it isn't the young spellcaster I've heard so much about," he said with a twisted smile. "It's good to finally meet you in person. You may call me Milo or Mr. Sun." I fumbled with a reply, unsure if I should use my name or if he already knew it anyways. "Hi," I choked out, "It's nice to meet you. Have you been here long?"
    gbXkEIX.png
    I winced, that was painful. He just smiled, "No, it has been ages since I've set foot in these hallowed corridors. I was recently invited back to fill the position of Sage for the Untamed Magic."
    I drummed up my courage, "What happened to Morgyn?" I asked weakly. Milo shrugged dismissively, "It wasn't my business to ask. Now if you'll excuse me, I have duties to preform."
    He left and I went to find L and Simeon, but they were both as much in the dark as I was.
    Wm5cffv.png
    "He was called to a counsel meeting yesterday," Simeon explained, "and today a new Sage appeared to take his place." He sighed, "I don't know what any of it means, but if we find out anything we'll let you know." I thanked them and gave them each a hug goodbye.
    xMxXIkh.png
    I quickly went to find Kaori and I told her about Milo taking Morgyn's position.
    tHZbnEe.png
    "He's gone?" she asked in surprise. "Why didn't he reach out and let us know?" I nodded, this is what bothered me too. "Something's off about all of this," I said quietly, "there's something about Milo that triggers an alarm in me for some reason." Kaori took my hands, "Do you want to postpone our rental meetup?" she asked. I shook my head, "No," I said, "we should still go. I'll try to call Morgyn when we get there." Kaori went to find Carol, and together we met in the center of the dueling arena. I took their hands and with a flash, we were off on a brand new adventure.
    wdiA9dI.png
    We appeared in front of an older brick house, and Kaori led the way in.
    yv2W8vI.png
    "So," she asked, "what do you think?"
    Oveak5h.png
    I examined the main room, which was fully furnished in browns, greens, and reds. I nodded, "It's a statement," I said with a chuckle. "It comes with the furniture?" Koari laughed, "Yes, it comes with all this lovely furniture, but we can redecorate if we choose. Do you want to see our room?"
    We headed upstairs and into a very green room. "I thought you might like this one," Kaori said with a smile, "since you're always wearing this color."
    27iK8rd.png
    I squeezed her hand, "I love it."
    Just then Kaori received a text letting us know Gemma had just arrived. We went downstairs and I gave her a hug, "It's awesome you decided to join us! Welcome!"
    mnPbq5q.png
    As we were chatting, someone knocked on the door and Kaori went to answer it.
    gS64LGj.png
    As I glanced over to see who it was, I was pleasantly surprised to see a familiar face. "Sofia!" I yelled, and ran over to give her a hug. "I didn't know you had accepted our invitation!"
    YJMERUi.png
    She smiled, "Of course," she said, "thanks for thinking of me. This will be a lot of fun!" As we were talking, there was another knock on the door and in walked Kyoshi!
    GFsmGbM.png
    "Kyoshi, my dude!" I ran over and gave him a fist bump, "It's been too long. How have you been?"
    i4RSKgg.png
    We were all settling in at the table to talk when we heard yet another knock on the door. Kaori looked confused, but went to answer it. "Oh, welcome!" she said, turning and letting in an older couple and a pair of redheads. She introduced them as the Elderberrys and Pleasant twins, our new neighbors.
    sqn69wR.png
    We all crowded into the main room and everybody was introducing themselves and chatting. I snuck into the kitchen and magic'd a plate of hotdogs for everybody to enjoy (partially so we didn't only have the fruitcake Eleanor had graciously brought over, you can only eat so much fruitcake).
    ApcfACG.png
    Around eight they excused themselves, and we thanked them for coming over. I saw them out and stayed outside to call Morgyn, but there was no answer. Maybe it was just too late, I'd call him again in the morning. Everyone was feeling pretty tired, so we all retired early. Tomorrow we'd tour the campuses and pick out our classes, so we had a busy day ahead of us.
    All the challenge sims are in this chapter! Have a good day/night Part 3 coming tomorrow - sorry, had to extend it a day, because it was too long. Enjoy!

@afai1261 @Llandros2012 @permanentrose @LegacySims2017 @Skeilah @KateLynne @lilypadmeulin @miss_eulenauge @RememberJoy @Carebear92 @Shadami @Karababy52

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Feb 28 - Teen Dance-Off Competition - Part 2

the-chain-breakers.png
    The Chain Breakers gathered together anxiously awaiting the start of the competition.

aaron-a-bit-nervous.png

Aaron was nervous, but suddenly perked up when he saw someone. The sim came over and Aaron introduced Dylan to his boyfriend, Hunter.

NICE-TO-MEET-YOU-HUNTER.png

Dylan: "Nice meeting you Hunter..."

Hunter: "I couldn't believe it when Aaron told me he had done this! I am so proud of him!"

aaron-and-hunter-at-the-club.png

Aaron beamed at him. Hunter motioned that he was going to go to the balcony area to get a good view, and told Aaron he would see him later.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Announcer: "Welcome to Windenburg's Teen Dance-Off Competition. Tonight you will be competing for a chance to show off your squad's moves on the dance floor. The ultimate dance crew will win this year's championship, AND hold the coveted gold trophy, plus win a grand prize of $30K simoleons! Are you ready?"

There was loud cheering from the crowd;

Announcer: "And now I am pleased to announce our judges for the evening. Our first judge is none other than the esteemed Mayor of Windenburg, Boone Jour, who, in his teen years, was a member of the "Knight Movers" dance crew." (cheering}

boone-jour.png

Announcer: "Our second judge comes all the way from San Myshuno! Most of you know her as THE on-line source for the coolest happenings and the latest trends in all the worlds. Let's hear it for social media A-lister, Penny Pizzazz!" {loud clapping}

penny-pizzazz.png

Announcer: "Our third judge has recently returned from a world tour promoting her phenomenal new dance craze the "bunny hop". Let's welcome the on-line dancing sensation, Flower Bunny." (more clapping)

the-fkiower-bunny.png

Announcer: "And this just wouldn't be a dance competition without some amazing tunes. Let's give it up for the ultimate party gal, DJ Candy, as she spins the way back to the 90s with some EuroDance mixes." (the crowd goes wild)

dj-candy.png

Announcer: "And now the moment you've all been waiting for! As is tradition, the judges take to the dance floor to officially open the competition. And the Flower Bunny is leading them in the "bunny hop". They look amazing! Let's hear it for our fabulous judges! And now, let the Teen Dance-Off Competition begin!"

the-judges-doing-the-bunny-hop.png

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

the-book-sgakers-going-t-dance.png

Announcer: "Our first competitors are a new dance crew to the competition. An all-girl group, led by DJ Candy's little sister, Yuki Behr. Let's hear some noise for the Boom Shakers, as they dance to the beat of "This is Your Life" by Amber."

the-boom-shakers-dance.png

The Boom Shakers assembled on the dance floor, and as the song began, they started to dance.

the-boom-shakers.png

Announcer: "Oh, and too bad...it looks like one of their dancers, Velma Pagan, somehow poked herself in the eye while doing one of the arm punch outs...that will cost them...but she continues on...and the group is looking good out there on the dance floor..."

and-horror-of-horrs-shadami-elbows-herself-in-the-eye.png

The Boom Shakers conclude their dance, and even though they didn't receive a perfect score, they were pretty proud of their routine. Look at those smiles!

boon-shakers-end-of-dance.png

Cale and DJ had been watching the group perform.

DJ: :"Geez, I didn't know Lucy could move like that..."

Cale: "And that Selena! Talk about smokin'! Did you see the way she shimmied on down? Wow!"

dj-and-cale-chat.png

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Another dance crew took to the dance floor.

jamin-jumpers-take-2.png

Announcer: "And next, we have the Jammin' Jumpers. Can you say P-A-R-T-A-Y in da house? This dance crew really knows how to make an entrance! Look at those bright costumes! They took 3rd place in last year's dance competition, and have been working on a brand new euro-reggae fusion routine. Jump Up! to the beat of Mr. President's "Coco Jamboo".

oh-no-and-2-of-their-members-have-hit-themselves-in-the-eye.png

Announcer: "Oh no! Two of the dancers, Remy and Désirée St. Feu, have collided, and done a misstep in the routine...this might cost them a trophy. But they are all smiles and continue jammin'....to the end..."

they-were-all-happy.png

The Jammin' Jumpers finish their dance routine and are still in high spirits. Adam, Wolfgang and Cale were watching the group perform.

cale-wolf-and-adam-comments.png

Adam: "I think I want to go on an island vacation after seeing that group. I'd give a yoga class on the beach. It would be great..."

Wolfgang: "Oh yeah! I can see myself doing some snorkeling in the turquoise blue water..."

Cale: "I'd be at the bar sipping a Lotta Cocolata and watching the babes go by in their skimpy bikinis...!"

Wolfgang laughed, "Some things never change..."

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

And more dance crews took to the dance floor...

more-groups-knights.png

And still more dance crews...

and-more-groups.png

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

the-jiggy-lows.png

Announcer: "You may remember the Jiggy Lows from last year, when several of their female fans fainted from watching them "lean low". Well, get the smelling salts out because they are back! This all-guy dance crew, led by the suave blue-haired Bryon Ellison, has been working on a new routine that is HOT! HOT! HOT! Get ready to sweat, as the Jiggy Lows get down with "Gonna Make You Sweat (Everybody Dance Now)" by CC & Co.

kiggy-lows-going-down.png

Robin and Aaron were watching the Jiggy Lows, and Aaron was feeling a bit flirty.

AARON-VERY-FLIRTY.png

Aaron: "Ooh la la! I'm feeling a bit hot after watching them get down low...! Those moves!" *fans self*

Robin laughing: "I think I better get you some water, Aaron, before YOU faint!"

Announcer: "And there is no stopping this crew, what a totally "HOT" dance routine. Their Captain, Bryon, must have been working his dance crew hard. Oh no! A total disaster! One of the dancers, Aldo Holloway, has just fallen flat on his face in the middle of the number and is down for the count. The Jiggy Lows might be up for a possible elimination..."

zoe-patel-just-cant-believe-what-just-happened.png

[Did Malcolm just kick Aldo? Sheesh!]

and-right-in-the-middle-of-their-dance-routine-aldo-collapses.png

Zoe Patel is heartbroken that her beloved Jiggy Lows are out of the competition.

ah-man-im-sorry-bro.png

And Bryon has to face the fact that they will go home empty-handed. Ah well, there is always next year.

maybe-aldo-leaned-a-little-too-low.png

Aldo: "Ah, bro, I'm so sorry. I may have leaned a bit too low on that one. Gah! Glad I am wearing sunglasses to hide how embarrassed I feel. I need a rootbeer!"

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Matteo Villareal entered the Discotheque Pan Europe and the place was packed. He made his way over to where his daughter was standing with her group.

daddy-you-came.png

Veronica: "Daddy! You're here! I thought you were going to miss it!"

Matteo: "Never, my precious. when do you go on?"

Veronica:"Oh there's just a few groups left, and we go last..."

Matteo: "I'll be up top at the bar watching you..."

my-baby-girl.png

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Dylan looked at the board. Oh gosh! There was one more dance crew before the Chain Breakers took the dance floor. He looked at the Chain Breakers and everyone was in high spirits. His gaze settled on Morgan and she turned to him and smiled.

im-so-happy-to-be-here-dylan.png

Dylan: "I'm glad you came tonight, Morgan..."

Morgan: "So am I, Dylan. I'm glad I'm here with you..."

Dylan: "Are you staying afterwards...for the after-party...?"

Morgan looked at Dylan, "Wouldn't miss that for the world..."

Dylan looked longingly at her, "Neither would I..."

looking-at-each-other-morgan-and-dylan-at-club.png

And suddenly they heard the announcement for the dance group before theirs. Dylan needed to get the Chain Breakers together for a final pep-talk. Oh gosh! This was it!

...to be continued...

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Notes:

All the members of the Jammin' Jumpers are Maxis creations. Duane Talla is a teen in Sulani. The other dancers are The St. Feu family, and I just aged them all down to teens and changed some of their outfits.

st-feu-household.png

Here are the groups doing some of the dances by the in-game video. If you play the song choice and watch them dance, it is quite cool how it syncs to the song. So not professionally done! lol Enjoy!

Boom Shakers dance video. One, Two, Steppin' to song "This is Your Night" by Amber.

The Jiggy Lows dance video. One, Two, Steppin' to song Everybody Dance Now (Gonna Make You Sweat) by CC & Co.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top