Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

One Month One World One Year Challenge 2022

Comments

• afai1261afai1261 Posts: 2,030 Member
    edited April 2023
    February 21
    dFBiyg93_o.jpg
    The house being haunted no longer seemed like a barrier to their quality of life - even Temperance hadn't returned since the night Hunter had first started using the seance table. And even with Guidry's claim that the house had gotten a lot more haunted, it didn't seem too bad...
    5IJdClF.png
    mMiAKlI.png
    xLzNK4O.png

New Year's Eve rolled around again and both Aaron and Hunter resolved to raise a skill.
    "Do you want to come to Harbour Quarter Gym with me?" Hunter asked. "There aren't any climbing walls unfortunately-"
    Aaron scoffed. "I almost never want to see a climbing wall again after the time I put into them just training for the mountain excursion," he said, and Hunter looked at him in surprise.
    "Oh, I thought you were just addicted to it," he laughed.
    "It was out of necessity," Aaron grinned. "Sure, I'll come to the gym with you."

Hunter's mother was already there, looking absolutely done with the paparazzi (that hadn't even arrived yet) already.
    sSPKq2b.png

Hunter made a beeline for the weight machine, and Aaron turned on the treadmill next to Elle's.
    9rTYTEY.png
    FcXpdZ7.png
    "It's good to see you again, Ms. DeVampiro," he said in greeting.
    "Please, there's no need to be so formal."
    "Elle," he amended.

The gym steadily began to fill with patrons but also fans, one of whom fainted (Aaron realised later that it was Adam) at seeing Elle. It was surprising that he didn't actually smack his head on the side of the treadmill as he went down.
    8towPmB.png

There was a noise from the crowd, and Aaron could see out of the corner of his eye as he tried to focus on his running that another celebrity had entered the gym. Blue.
    q1P0hgc.png
    As he risked a glance to the right, he wondered if she had come directly from the discotheque (which in itself was weird because it was 8am, unless she had been there all night) because she definitely wasn't dressed for the gym.

Adam got a selfie with Blue.
    1WuoEo4.png

Hunter finally finished his workout and went to go give his mother a hug.
    JIYCWsp.png

And celebrated that it was New Year's Eve.
    RMnjuhu.png

Aaron got to catch up with Adam.
    njWJ7za.png
    (Really I just like this picture because of Blue in the background :joy: )

And finally, Hunter got some workout tips from a member of Powerhouse.
    d4BAd2N.png

Both feeling that it had been a very successful day at the gym (level 9 fitness for Aaron :smiley: ), Aaron and Hunter returned home to find Yoshi waiting for them and a strange old man on the doorstep. Apparently he was their neighbour, and lived in the huge estate on the island.
    J6DpA4S.png
    pl5PlFN.png
    (This is my makeover of Jacques Villareal, I absolutely despise how he normally looks lol)

"What do you say to getting out of here for the night?"
    "What did you have in mind...?"
    "Club gathering at the discotheque to bring in the new year?" Last New Year's Eve had been spent, with just the two of them, in Aaron's shack in Mount Komorebi.
    *(I just realised that the day before New Year's Eve is actually their anniversary - they kissed, became boyfriends, and woohooed for the first time on that day. So I guess they've been officially together for a whole in-game year which is absolutely wild. Okay yeah technically it's only 8 weeks but it's a whole year, alright :joy: )
    But here, they could spend it together with even more friends, dancing, and music. And with everything they had accomplished over the year, this seemed like the perfect way to bring in the new one.
    Rxc5MVb.png

"No mother, I don't need The Talk again... I only woohooed with him once!"
    OLAbFQl.png
    "..."
    xldUcDB.png
    (Genuinely I don't know why Aster and Blue were both looking embarrassed)

jDnvjEj.png

sXjTlFE.png
    7nTYXV2.png
    ztLXZ4A.png
    (Most of these sims were dancing perfectly in sync (not even in a group dance!) and I don't know why but I found it absolutely hilarious :joy: Something about seeing them all swaying together and their identical facial expressions :D )

yw0gJes.png
    UMiqMnp.png
    3u6Fw3I.png

MUANbYo.png
    (I put a giant TV in the discotheque for this purpose and this purpose alone lol)
    XvX0Mju.png
    YZzhhNP.png
    (And literally no-one other than Aaron and Hunter cared :D )
    cvxiCes.png
    GDMtOVM.png

Happy New Year Aaron and Hunter :smiley: It's kinda funny actually because the update where they finally got together is from a month ago - it was my January 21 update! So it's their anniversary in game and IRL :joy:

Post edited by afai1261 on
    Ugh so I had comments typed out in a different tab and accidentally closed it and then lost all motivation to continue, plus I'm pretty tired and feel kinda nauseous, so I'll leave the majority of them for tomorrow.

I will say these though:

@SoulGal7
    Much love and hugs <3<3<3

@Karababy52
    I do use default replacement CC skin and eyes, yes :smiley: Plus default replacement eyebrows that make them look just a bit more realistic. That's all that Cale's had done to him in my game, everything else (apart from clothing obviously) is as he came when I downloaded him.

The eyes are the same style as the contacts and were made by the same creator because I need consistency in my game haha.

I'll comment properly on it tomorrow but poor Hunter, missing a step and then getting thirsty, then having a spat with Aaron... Hunter has the eternal sadness weakness (at least I think that's what it's called) so he cries randomly and I regret giving it to him lol but it's good for storytelling ;)
  • permanentrosepermanentrose Posts: 3,789 Member
    February 21

iSbnDle.png
    That's probably not a good idea :joy:
    AV5TK0Y.png

Declining Aimi's request, Robin brought Cale with her to the gym instead. I can knock off a few milestones for the Bodybuilder aspiration this way :)
    bu1kz3Y.png

Don't look so happy, Cale :joy:
    38THsa2.jpg

This always happens when I leave her unattended for too long.
    eD5rK4m.png

@Karababy52 It looks like mermaids flock to my gyms too haha.
    aECAp3t.png
    bqjc3kx.png
    w3OlW8C.jpg

Then Robin fell asleep and Cale decided to mop a puddle by the pool. Super productive trip the the gym, guys :D
    rb4iNXl.jpg

Rose, my favorite sim, invited Robin over the next day. She lives in Willow Creek so why not. And let's bring Cale along too.
    OYrnP95.png
    8jOJZF6.jpg

I'm not sure where Cale ran off to, since he wasn't available to select for Robin to fish with, but Rose, her wife Carrie, and their daughter Beatrix were all around so she fished with them. I've been aspiration hopping with the Angling Ace Aspiration as well.
    rb52k4Q.jpg

What a strange tree....
    1LsAiyh.jpg
    p4aiGUi.jpg

"Cale, get your butt over here, I just found the coolest place!"
    XYr7V3P.png

"Dang, this place is really neat..."
    W6NiPi5.png

So they stayed for a while and fished together.
    FqhkTkv.jpg
    o4xae2A.jpg

---
    Spotted Yasemin Tinker out for a walk with their dog, Teddy (and Adam was riding his bike right behind her) Yasemin is honestly my new favorite sim, I discovered she existed only very recently and idk, I just love her :)
    8sYmy3I.jpg

Also this happened. Sure, Aunt Sofia, go for it, though you are married to a woman and you are both elders, so idk how that's gonna work out for you :joy:
    lGvPJm6.png
    (I have to check if they somehow had a baby or not lol)
  • SoulGal7SoulGal7 Posts: 3,627 Member
    edited February 2022
    Feb 13: Love Potion # 9

the-gypsey-queen-was-in.png
    After her visit to the spa, Veronica Villareal bid farewell to Luna and hurried on her way to the Windslar neighborhood. Of course she was really not volunteering anywhere, but it sounded like a good excuse, and Luna had bought it.

FORTUNE-TELLER-WAGON-2.png

Travelling down a dirt pathway, deep in the woods, she came upon an old wagon. It was home to Madame Zoe, who was a Fortune Teller. Madame Zoe called herself a G-ypsy Queen, who had the power to tell fortunes and create "magic" potions. This is where Veronica had visited before to obtain her musk perfume. She had found out about Madame Zoe after over-hearing a hush-hush conversation between some townies when she had been browsing some shops in town. This was now Veronica's little secret.

Veronica went up the stairs, knocked on the door and entered the wagon.

hell-my-dear-have-you-come-for-a-reading-today.png

Madame Zoe: "Sul Sul! Are you here for a reading today my dear?"

Veronica came and sat down at the table, "I came here awhile ago and I purchased some musk perfume. But, it doesn't seem to be working anymore. I need something stronger."

what-can-i-help-you-with-my-dea.png

Madame Zoe: "Yes, dear, I remember you. So, the perfume did not work? That is odd..."

Veronica: "Well, actually, it did work...for awhile...on a lot of guys...but...well, it doesn't seem to work on this one guy...and so I need something stronger...."

i-need-something-to-make-someone-fall-in-love-with-me.png

Madame Zoe nodded her head and pointed to the deck of cards on the table.

Madame Zoe: "Pick a card my dear, so I may see your future with this sim..."

THE-FUTURE-IS-NOW-IN-YOUR-HANDS.png

Veronica chose a card and placed it on the table. It was the Five of Cups. Madame Zoe studied the card and looked at Veronica.

OH-THE-NINE-OF-SWORDS.png

MY-DEAR-IT-LOOKS-LIKE-YOU-WILL-GET-A-KISS.png

Veronica: "That's a good card, right? There are two cups standing, and that would be me and this sim...and those other cups are broken...because those are other sims that are...in my past. Right?"

THE-LOVERS-I-KNEW-IT.png

Madame Zoe: "Not quite. The Five of Cups symbolizes disappointment, and the feelings that come when things go differently than you expected. Perhaps this sim is not the right sim for you..."

BE-CAREFUL-WHAT-YOU-WISH-FOR-MY-DEAR.png

Veronica: "Nonsense! He loves me. I know he does...and I just need something stronger so that he will love me and only me. That is what I need. And that card is just representing what happened last night with the musk perfume and how it didn't work on him. That is it!"

HE-DOES-LOVE-ME-I-KNOW-HE-DOES.png

Madame Zoe: "Perhaps you should come back when your mind is clearer and we will do another reading..."

Veronica: "No, my mind is clear...it is the cards that are wrong..."

Madame Zoe raised an eyebrow: "Perhaps the future cube will work better. Go to the table dear, and think hard of this sim, and shake the future cube. It may reveal a clearer future for you."

Veronica got up and went to the table and took the future cube in her hand. She paused and closed her eyes and thought of Dylan and her...in the moonlight...kissing...and then she shook the cube.

FUTURE-CUBE-PREDITION.png
    UNCERTAIN-FUTURE.png

She handed the cube to Madame Zoe, "How interesting. The moon and stars do not seem to be aligned in your favor, my dear."

YOUNG-SIM-AS-PRETTY-AS-YOU-SHOULD-HAVE-NO-PROBLEM-FINDING-LOVE.png

Veronica rolled her eyes: "Well, of course not. Because there are these two other girls that are throwing themselves at him, and so he is having trouble knowing that it is really ME that he wants. But he does, you know...he just wants me. He is the one I am destined to be with. I just know it. And I will make him very happy and we will have a beautiful life together."

HE-DOES-LOVE-ME-NOW-GIVE-ME-THE-POTION.png

Madame Zoe: "I see. Let me convene with the spirits..." she said as she went into a trance. After a moment she opened her eyes.

YOUR-FUTURE-HAS-NOW-CHANGED.png

Madame Zoe: "Has he professed his love to you my dear?"

Veronica: "Er...well...of course. Last night...yes...he did...and I told him the same...and I knew he was going to kiss me...but then...the musk perfume just didn't work and he suddenly just took a step back and left... Obviously I need something stronger, because if the musk perfume had worked last night, I wouldn't be here today..."

Madame Zoe: "I see. It is not often that I hear of a sim who can resist the scent of the musk perfume. It appears that this sim has a very strong will, and indeed you are right...something stronger is needed. I have something in mind, but are you certain that this sim has true feelings of love for you?"

Veronica: "Oh, yes, he does. He wants only me..."

YES-MY-DEAR-I-HAVE-SOMETHING-FOR-YOU.png

Madame Zoe: "Fine. I will mx up a potion for you. It's called Love Potion # 9. Very potent."

Veronica:"Oh, I like the sound of that."

PH-YOU-HAVE-SOMETHING-MONEY-IS-NO-OBJECT.png

Madame Zoe: "If this sim is your true love, when he takes a sip of this potion, and kisses you, he will fall madly in love with you, and you and he will be joined forever. Nothing and no-one will ever be able to separate the two of you..."

I-HAVE-SUCH-A-THING.png

Veronica exclaimed: "Oh yes! Yes! That is what I want. Oh, Madame Zoe...yes, it will be Dylan and I forever. Everyone will be so jealous when they see him with me.."

YES-YES-I-WANT-HIM-TO-FALL-IN-LOVE-WITH-ME-AND-ONLY-ME.png

Madame Zoe narrowed her eyes at Veronica, "BUT, I must warn you. If this boy is NOT your true love, there will be unexpected consequences that will happen...very bad consequences...the spirits will be very displeased...and they will bring wrath upon you and this boy..."

HOWEVER-IF-THIS-IS-NOT-TRUE-LOVE-THERE-WILL-BE-DIRE-CONSEQUENCES.png

I-HAVE-MIXED-UP-THE-POTION-FOR-YOU-MY-DEA.png

Veronica: "Well, I don't have to worry about that, because Dylan IS the one..."

Madame Zoe quietly looked at Veronica and handed her the potion, "This boy must drink the potion of his own free will, and then bestow a kiss upon you for the potion to work. If it is not of his own free will, it will not work."

THE-POWER-OF-LOVE-IS-CONTAINED-IN-THIS-BOX.png

Veronica: "Alright...well, I have an idea of how I can do that...so no worries...this will all go according to my plan." Veronica paid Madame Zoe an exorbitant sum for the potion.

Veronica flipped her hair and gave Madame Zoe a look of disdain, "And I hope this works better than that musk perfume you sold me..." she said as she went out the door.

SHE-HAS-NOT-BEEN-TRUTHFUL-TO-ME-AND-WILL-PAY-THE-PRICE.png

Madame Zoe looked after her and thought "Oh, my dear...the potion works very well, and has brought many couples together. But, perhaps, since you were not truthful with me, it will not work as well for you.."

THE-GIRL-HAS-NOT-BEEN-TRUTHFUL-WITH-ME-AND-SHALL-PAY-THE-PRICE.png

Veronica stood outside the wagon clutching the potion in her hand and smiling knowing that soon she would have Dylan doing whatever she wanted...whenever she wanted.

Veronica thinking, "Too bad Sofia and Morgan will be all heart-broken after Dylan dumps them for me," she laughed, "The boy is MINE!"

And as soon as Veronica had that thought, the skies opened up and it started to rain. She had forgotten her umbrella and ran towards the path in the woods. She had so many loving thoughts on her mind, thinking how wonderful it would be to soon have Dylan in her arms.

SHE-IS-GIVEN-THE-GIFT-OF-LOVE.png

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Notes:

I really know nothing about Tarot Card Reading and just googled what a bad tarot card would be in a Love Reading, and this card, among others came up. Its meaning suits my story. I also had Veronica shake the future cube and the "uncertain future" came up. This girl is so not heeding the signs! lol

Madame Zoe is the name of the voodoo doll in the Sims 4, and also a character in MySims.

The hearts circling Veronica's head at the end is from a wish she made at the wishing well. I normally don't use the wishing well, because it never seems to give good results. But, this time it did. I didn't use the wishing well portion in my story, but just used that photo. This is what she got for $1 donation.
    WISHING-WELL-WISH.png

Thanks to these simmers for making these wonderful creations. The G-ypsy's Potion Wagon is a retail store and I just changed it to residential, and removed the retail counter and cash register and put in a game table and chairs to look like a tarot reading table. (original creation is by drinaauguste, as credited in the notes by the creator who revamped the lot). I also added some other items, like chests, old books, the magic cube, the "paw reading decal" (from Cats & Dogs), and some other posters to give it a bit more ambiance. I also added trees around the perimeter to look like the fortune teller lived deep in the woods of Windenburg. For the G-ypsy, I added some sparkly eyeshadow, which I thought worked well for her look.

FORTUNE-TELLER-WAGON-2.png
    FORTUNE-TELLER-CREDIT.png

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Love Potion # 9, cover song by The Searchers, (originally recorded by The Clovers), 1964. Also, Love Potion # 9 is a movie starring Sandra Bullock and Tate Donavan (1992).

The lyrics of the song are about a man who is a failure in love who visits a g-ypsy, who mixes up a batch of Love Potion # 9 which he drinks, and then "kisses everything in sight."

"I held my nose, I closed my eyes, I took a drink
    I didn't know if it was day or night
    I started kissin' everything in sight
    But when I kissed a cop down on Thirty-Fourth and Vine
    He broke my little bottle of Love Potion Number Nine"

This gave me an idea of a possible "backfire" of Veronica's plan to make Dylan love only her by using this Love Potion # 9 on him. A foreshadowing of why Dylan will have to kiss 100 baes...perhaps to break a spell...and why he will have to travel to Glimmerbrook to try and find a possible "cure".
    Post edited by SoulGal7 on
  • RememberJoyRememberJoy Posts: 1,138 Member
    edited February 2022
    February 21st: Back to routine

Today's Accomplishment:
    Earned Civic Responsibility Badge

X5Qnztk.png
    The day dawned bright and clear, and after all the new fallen snow, the island glimmered with an almost unearthly beauty. I had to get some pictures, so I got out my phone and ran around taking some.
    9N7w7Cf.png
    At this rate, I'm going to need to invest in a quality camera.
    hXl9OlX.png
    I spent the morning at the pub practicing my DJ skills and I'm starting to sound half-way decent if I do say so myself.
    zWcc5C6.png
    At the pool, I led a yoga class for some ladies who where there for a morning swim, and even received a tip.
    XGAiS6F.png
    Someone (Max) had left a mess in the middle of the floor, so I found a mop and cleaned it up before anyone slipped on it. While I was at it, I fixed a couple broken showers as well and officially earned my Civic Responsibility badge.
    FdcTCY4.png
    I had lunch at the food vendors, and ran into Yuki who was miffed about something. I gave her some mental relaxation tips and we took some deep breaths together until she said she was feeling better.
    l0LdvEC.png
    I started a club meeting, and after a yoga session, Sofia and I chatted about what we did during Winter Fest. f6OyNek.png
    I told her how Carol was getting so big and that I'd received some nice candles which I was already using in my cabin. She said she'd had a nice holiday with her family, and that they had gone skiing on Mt Komorebi. I thought I'd seen Elsa walk by while Kaori and I were cuddling at the pic-nick table!
    kwQsrvV.png
    I told her I wanted to give her a Winter Fest present since we hadn't gotten to see each other yesterday, so I gifted her one of the photos I'd taken that morning, telling her that I appreciated her friendship. She seemed pleased.
    dW6tZuN.png
    It was getting late, so I ended our meeting and returned home. I was still feeling energized, so I got out the book on charisma I'd bought at the library, and did a little reading.
    d85I0LK.png
    I feel I'm getting so close to maxing this skill!
    Took a day off from school, still feeling groggy and a bit sick so hopefully I was able to write these comments coherently haha.

@Karababy52
    Love the matching outfits for the boys! Curious to see the 4 other sims that will join them - if they'll be challenge sims or your own creations. Hunter and Aaron's house looks great! Your builds/renos are always gorgeous. I like the paranormal stuff you've used too. I love the vibe from that pack. The teal color theme throughout the house is very lovely too, it's one of my favorite colors :) Hope you are starting to feel better! Meant to say, the sequence with them coming up with the club name a few episodes ago was hilarious, love it! :D

@Shadami Totally up to you if you want to play with mods - I was just speculating haha!

@afai1261
    Hate when you type up comments and then you lose them all accidentally, so much work lost and that's always so frustrating :( Anyway, great daily pic for the 20th :) Loving seeing how happy and cute Robin and Melissa are in your game. I like how you added Aster's bad mood into the story as jealous about Cale looking at other girls - totally believable haha. She's making me feel cold with her in that short sleeved shirt though :D It is nice that vampires don't seem to be affected by weather. I swear they wear the same outfit regardless of the circumstances haha.

Baz is quite gorgeous ;) Not really sure of his exact role yet, but he's living in Glimmerbrook with his aunt, his BF Simon, and their friend Penelope, so I'm sure I will see them around.

Glad heroic mode hasn't gotten too crazy for you yet haha. And look at us, both sending out sims to the gym in the same update, I swear we on the same wave length :D Love that gym New Years Eve celebration lol. The game can really be so entertaining sometimes. Your Jacques is very cute too! Aw, love that you know their in game anniversary! One year together! Congrats, boys <3 So perfect that the sim year and exactly a month later lined up! Lol perhaps Aster and Blue really were having the woohoo talk :D

@LegacySims2017
    Nice that DJ can stay in a real house for a bit - that's probably a real treat for you and him haha! Nice of you to add Emmett and Robin to the club, cute that they are doing father/daughter yoga together :D I like your way of having DJ "lead" his own club too, I did something similar last year, having the real leader have another commitment so Jules had to step in. Fun that DJ and Robin recognized each other too, even though it was an awkward encounter haha. Glad you could add Emmett in your game, that worked out nicely!

@SoulGal7
    Veronica meddling in Dylan's life is a great storyline - you got some good screenshots too! Clever that you noticed the perfect view was overseeing that tunnel to the Bluffs. Nice set up with the g-ypsy and Veronica - Madame Zoe and the shop look great! The forums are probably just trying to be politically correct with not letting you use that word, but honestly sometimes I feel like it goes too far haha. Love your set up for the 100 bae challenge!
    edited February 2022
    dang what is it with everyone getting sick these days

@Karababy52
    Feb 19: I knew right from the daily image that Hunter would be the one to mess up :joy:
    Boys look great doing the move before that of course ;)
    I feel bad for Hunter! Oh now that's a good way to tie in Aaron feeling awful after Hunter drank from him in my game that one time (which is something I entirely fabricated lol). He hasn't drank from Aaron ever since, now I just cheat his thirst need up because I can't be bothered finding him actual prey and plasma packs do almost nothing.
    Hahaha of course Cale stole Josh's drink :D
    Yeah like I said before Hunter has a weakness that makes him sad at random times but I love that you incorporated it into the story like this!
    Think he really needed that hug!

Feb 20: Ah sorry you're still feeling unwell, but Aaron and Hunter's house looks INCREDIBLE! Thank you for showing it off <3
    I am in awe of your decorating abilities!
    Love the easel on the front porch, and the back porch with the garden pots and bikes! I keep forgetting that bikes exist LOL
    Oh and the tree with the fire area and the two chairs is <3
    This is a house that I personally would love to live in!
    Adore the teal theme throughout the whole house too :)

@RememberJoy
    Feb 20: What a lovely Winterfest, and I bet Adam was very happy to see Kaori and Caroline again <3
    I'm glad his superpower helped Kaori's grandparents respect him a bit more!

Feb 21: Love Adam's scenery pictures of the island <3
    Congrats for getting the Civic Responsibility badge!

@SoulGal7
    Feb 12: Ugh Veronica makes me cringe. That daily pic is absolutely perfect though!
    Ah... so there's Dylan, followed instantly by Morgan... oh no.
    I will not stand for this Morgan slander lol I despise Veronica now :joy:
    Poor Luna too, she doesn't deserve to get dragged into this (even if she is a Paragon haha)

Feb 13: Madame Zoe is absolutely perfect!
    "It's the cards that are wrong" :joy: wow Veronica really wants Dylan, doesn't she?
    Aha, Love Potion #9! Love it!
    Ooh that is some excellent foreshadowing for the 100 bae challenge!

@LegacySims2017
    Feb 18: Glad DJ didn't cause a fire ;)
    Must have been fun for him to rediscover television! Love the Star Wars pic too! Is that foreshadowing for a journey to Batuu? ;)
    Oh cool that Robin and her dad joined!
    Are you getting old, Jared? lol

@permanentrose
    Feb 21: Cale, I thought you loved fitness! :D
    Look at Cale being all responsible and doing some cleaning lol that seems so out of character for him hahaha
    Ooh, Sylvan Glade! I think I've had a sim go there exactly once in all my years of playing TS4 (and that'll be 5 years in June...)
    Love your version of Yasemin!
    I really think elders shouldn't be making that phone call lol
    Hope you feel better soon by the way! <3
    @afai1261
    And look at us, both sending out sims to the gym in the same update, I swear we on the same wave length :D
    Do we actually have the same brain this is getting out of hand :joy:
    @afai1261 meant to say that i hope you’re feeling better soon too! Everyone really is sick :(
  • ShadamiShadami Posts: 4,353 Member
    edited February 2022
    Rose - someone else asked in comments on my WordPress to xD

My delay for reading the last couple pages: I got invited to a dnd one shot. And then my girls have spent the day with fevers and I've been keeping an eye on them. I'll probably be sick soon. Lol
  • Karababy52Karababy52 Posts: 5,952 Member
    February - Day 21: "Don't become a follower, begin to take a chance. Try becoming a dreamer and create your own dance."

JYK2zDC.png

Notes
    IyofFdR.png
    "Welcome to the club Bro! So happy you agreed to join us."
    "Thanks, glad the others guys agreed considering I'm not a teen."
    "Yeah, but hey, you're my big brother, brothers stick together, right?"
    "You got it little Bro. Don't worry, I won't try to tell you what to do or anything. You know I'm not like that."
    "I know you won't. But you give great advice!"

mryzanW.png
    "Put 'er there Bro!"
    "Ohhh Yeahhh!"

BDeVcQ9.png
    "Man, I am so pumped you're joining us."
    "Thanks for asking me little Bro."
    "How could I not? You're my best friend and I've missed spending time with you man."
    "Same here Cale, we'll have fun, just like before on the mountain."
    "Maybe we'll find you a Babe too! Lots of chicks love dancers."
    "Eh, maybe, or even a couple!" Joel laughed.

oxG7bCI.png
    Meanwhile I just happened to see Aaron doing some smooth moves. He likes to go off by himself. He's a loner, so I understand. Lookin' good Dude!

gnmJpD5.png
    Everybody just hung out and chilled for a bit while they waited for one more new club member to arrive.
    "We're down to only one more member needed if we're going for eight guys. Got anyone in mind?"

dZtldGL.png
    "Nope, not really. Most other guys me and Hunter know aren't into Metal, dancing, nightclubs, video games, etc. They're homebodies."

kpUhi0z.png
    "Maybe the other guys have someone in mind. We can talk about it at the next club meeting or something. No hurry, right?"
    "Right."
    "Forgive me for eavesdropping, but I've been watching you guys dance for a couple weeks now. You're pretty good. I'm inbetween gigs at the moment. Would you consider having me join your crew? I could be a big asset, think of the publicity you'd get."
    (What!? Seriously! Holy Simoly, Adam Lambert wants to join our club? No way!)
    (I'm dreaming, somebody pinch me. Play it cool Dude, play it cool.)

8PSnJXh.png
    "Hmm, well that's an idea. What do you think Aaron?"
    "I don't know Dude, can he even dance?"
    "Oh yeah, I can dance. Have you seen any of my music videos?"
    "I don't think I have, have you?"
    (Gawd, YES! All of them!)
    "I think I might've seen a couple. But honestly, I wasn't paying attention to your dancing, it's your amazing voice that got my attention. You're a Global Superstar, why would you want to join our little club?"
    (I can't believe this, am I 'interviewing' THE Adam Lambert for a gig with us? Unreal!)
    "To have some fun of course! I'd love to help you out if you'll let me. You won't be sorry, think about it. No, wait, here, watch me..."
    (Oh My GAWD! He's going to dance for us!)
    "Aaron, pinch me, hard! We're dreaming, right?" Cale whispered to Aaron as Adam walked to the middle of the dance floor with a paparazzi snapping his every move.
    "HAHA! If you're dreaming, I'm dreaming. What the heck is going on?"
    *pinch*

"Oww! I didn't mean for real Dude." Cale yelled rubbing his butt where Aaron had pinched it.
    "Shhh, let's watch."

GoEV5qC.png
    Of course Adam's moves were amazing, he's a professional, having learned many, many routines for his music videos and concert performances. There was never any doubt he could dance. He was just humoring the boys and having some fun in the process.

qncAKgT.png
    Josh overheard the conversation between the boys and Adam. What they didn't know was that Josh had sang back-up for Adam years ago. He'd also learned some of Adam's routines for the concerts as a result. He walked over and started matching Adam move for move accompanied by cheers from the astonished crowd. Cale was in shock and stood by enjoying the show with his jaw on the ground. Aaron joined in the dancing, as did Hunter, Dylan and a few other club goers.

5j6i2w7.png
    "I always did love that routine."
    "You always were good at it too, great job remembering the moves."
    "Thanks, a bit rusty. It's been a few years since our last gig together."
    "Offers still open if you ever want to sing with me again Josh, you know that."
    "I know, but the answers still the same."
    "I thought it would be. Anyway, I should go sign some autographs and pose for pics with fans before I go. Josh has my number, let me know if you can't find another member for your crew Cale, I'd be happy to join, it'll be fun!"

"Thank you, yes, uh, we'll call you. Definitely! Bye!"
    (Fun he says, call me he says. Holy *beep* Adam Lambert told me to CALL HIM!)
    ( Be cool Dude, he's just a guy that happens to sing and dance really well.)
    (Pfft, yeah, right, just a guy. NO *beep* WAY!)

0Yw0dxX.png
    "Jon! You made it! I was beginning to wonder if you'd decided against joining or something."
    "Nah, I just had to work late. Some kids got frisky in the Onsen, if you get my drift, and I had to clean it up."

dZo1HmE.png
    Jon bumped fists with Cale which was the club 'handshake' to show he'd remembered what it was.
    "What was going on with Adam? Great guy! Did you know Josh sang with him years ago?"
    "I do now! He might dance with us, can you believe it?"
    "Seriously? That's pretty cool."

HFSAPAh.png
    "Whoa!" Jon suddenly yelled trying to keep from falling. He'd slipped not being used to the new boots he'd purchased yesterday as part of the club 'costume.'

HZ7BoG3.png
    "Careful Dude, same thing happened to me last time we danced here. I'd suggest wearing those around everywhere to break them in, they're more slippery than a wet bar of soap on this floor."
    "Thanks for the advice! Uh, Hunter?"
    "You got it! No problem."

Cale went around asking the club members if they wanted to try a routine they'd been practicing, except he couldn't find Joel.

EY3Jfu6.png
    As it turned out, he was showing off some moves in the middle of the dance floor including a back flip. Unfortunately, he didn't stick the landing. Ouch! Poor Joel! Hunter couldn't even look.

P0UjSZ6.png
    When he got up, everyone in the club started to dance using the same hand gestures in sync with each other. It almost looked like they were mimicking Joel's stance. Weird!

4L5QKHd.png
    The guys finally all gathered on the dance floor and started their routine with Essa photobombing one of my favorite dance moves they can do. Essa! I love you, but get out of the way dear! She stood there the entire time though, I had to get creative with camera angles as best I could, but you'll still see her in some screenshots. Oh well, I guess she just appreciates good dancers! Or maybe she misses being in a dance club herself.

DTrozYH.png
    I love the fierce look on all their faces for this move.

ww9LwCq.png
    Another one of my favorite moves!

tmjJCE2.png
    Unfortunately, Hunter slipped again! I wasn't going to show it, but the look on his face is just priceless! hehe Sorry Hunter. ;)

ACdsyCr.png
    What a shame, this is my favorite group dance move of all for guys and was hoping to get them all doing it together. Ah well, perhaps next time they dance.

ToqsTrG.png
    Unlike last time, Hunter was able to catch up and finished the routine with everyone instead of standing by in pain. I'm so, so glad! Good job Hunter! It was very late by this time, around 3 a.m., so everyone went home soon after they were done.

Cale just needs one more club member and 92 perk points to finish the aspiration. Curious what y'all think, should Adam join the dance crew? I have a few other ideas for the last member though. We'll see soon who ultimately takes the last slot. :)

Comments/replies coming up next. Still sick and so is Hubby, whatever this is, it doesn't want to go away. *sigh* Anyway, I hope y'all had a wonderful day/night! <3
  • LegacySims2017LegacySims2017 Posts: 5,226 Member
    February 18th Comments:

@RememberJoy
    (revisiting February 17 daily image as I forgot to comment)
    I about wet myself when I saw Sergio wearing no pants. :joy: That would be very uncomfortable indeed...and awkward. Adam is like, "Don't look up" to himself in that image. Nice that Adam joins the scouts and immediately gets his first badge. Go Adam!
    I enjoy when other Sims from other Worlds make their way around. It's a nice set-up for this Challenge for that World. Erwin showed up in mine for February 18. Nice to see Mr. Roswell show up for yours. It's a good lead in coming up in a few months. :smile:

@Karababy52
    (revisiting February 17 daily image)
    I notice a lot of times that vampires seem to like to make an entrance. Hunter is no exception. "Seriously? That's kind of lame Dude. Especially if we'll have 8 guys, that's 16 balls, not 8." :joy::joy: It was Hunter's first day in the club and first offense. Was nice to let him have a pass this time for breaking a club rule. :lol:
    So, with Caitlin...I wanted to keep true to her serial romantic aspiration but have a little fun with it in regard to D.J. Something also happened that surprised me that will come out later on. I didn't want to D.J. and Caitlin to be exclusive right now, so I decided to add that little bit when only those two other Sims arrived at the Ruins. Erwin will definitely play a big part when we get to the StrangerVille month. This was just the set-up.
    Dylan gets a free pass too since it's his first day. I want to see some scolding in the future though if they break club rules. :lol:

@afai1261
    I think the Yoshi pics for this day was my favorite. :smile:

@permanentrose
    Brandi looks like a mean girls barbie. :lol: Nice to see Robin was there to help with the rescue. I don't think this is the last we'll see of Brandi, though.
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
    (Twitter Me: LSims2017)
    February 19th Comments:

@afai1261
    It's a nice club members pose shot for the daily image. I like it.
    Yeah, poor D.J. learning about Caitlin from strangers isn't fun. But this is just the beginning. Something happened in my game that surprised me but didn't that will be shared later on down the road.

@permanentrose
    I like when Challenge Sims kind of are similar in other challenges. It's like a multi-verse. The bluffs image does look like it belongs in @afai1261 's story. :wink:
    I shouldn't have been surprised to see a crazy show up at Robin's door looking for Cale. Of course, someone would stalk him. I hope Brandi is a reoccurring Sim hunting Cale down. :lol:

@RememberJoy
    Poor Adam and the clones. At least Adam knew Gunther had a great time listening to his DJing.

@Shadami
    Poor Velma not feeling it for the day. So many emotions running wild in her head. I do like her new place. Hopefully her home will find her comfort as days go on. Maybe she should try yoga and meditation. :grin:
    Talk about a night on the town for Velma. :lol: ... and a night to not remember. I wonder what she'll think if she does start to remember things that happened that night. Poor Velma.
    I spoke too soon. Velma does try yoga. Not her thing though, huh? lol Not surprised Cale is watching Velma shower. Dirty young man! :joy:

@SoulGal7
    Oh, nice. Dylan got a photo shot of Emily. Very cool. :sunglasses: Nice meeting up with Morgan, but I still see trouble brewing between her and Sofia now that Veronica is getting involved.

@Karababy52
    Nice first dance night except for poor Hunter. One misstep can do that. He probably was too hungry to concentrate. And then refusing Aaron's help with the feeding process. Poor guy.
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
    @Shadami
    I played until last June completely vanilla and had a blast! Now that I have Mods/CC though, I'd rather play with than without. I could play vanilla again, no problem. But I don't want to. hehe Whatever you decide is completely your choice. :)

@SoulGal7
    Uh oh, Veronica saw Dylan and Morgan leaving the Bluffs. That frown on her face is scary! Oh man, what a conniving little witch with a b. o.O How rude of her to call Luna 'normal' like it's an insult. Sheesh! I hope Dylan catches on to just how ruthless and fake she is before it's too late.

Oh I love that 🐸🐸🐸🐸 wagon and the 🐸🐸🐸🐸 you found too! Veronica isn't messing around is she? She's going to get Dylan however she can and he won't have a thing to say about it. o.O Great idea for the 100 Baes segue and a reason for him to go to Glimmerbrook. Bravo!

@LegacySims2017
    Looks like DJ is thoroughly enjoying himself staying a Adam's place. I bet it seems so luxurious compared to living in a tent for months. Very cool Robin and her Dad joined the yoga club. Funny how she thought DJ was being nosy. hehe Ah well, no harm, no foul. :) Congrats on finishing the aspiration! Cale's getting very close to finishing it too.

Yep, they all like making grand entrances eh? I know most of mine do anyway as well. HAHA! Oh man, I could NOT resist writing that line for Aaron. It was just so perfect, it's true! Hmm, would you yell at a vampire for some pitiful offense like that? I sure wouldn't. hehe

Ah, okay, good that you're planning ahead. I'm just writing by the seat of my pants. Probably shows, but oh well. I have fun thinking up stuff from the screenshots and winging it until it all makes sense. I do plan sometimes though and play accordingly. But not very often. Sorry, but I doubt you'll be seeing any scolding over broken rules. Just not Cale's way. Plus there's less than a week to go anyway. ;)

Yup, poor Hunter was a mess! It's a good thing he has friends that love and understand him and a surrogate Watcher that does too! ;)

@afai1261
    Good news the house isn't really very much more haunted than before Heroic mode. How strange though. Good Lord look at Aaron! His arms are huge! I just noticed Hunter has a somewhat unique looking beard, is it CC? Oh man, poor Adam! Good thing Sims can't get hurt when they pass out eh? And there's the gorgeous Blue! Very sweet hug between Mother and Son. Uh, if looks could kill...Hunter why are you glaring at Marcus like that? :D Oh I really like your Jacques Villareal! Much better looking than the default.

Happy Anniversary New Year's Eve to Hunter and Aaron! HAHA! Oh man, so funny with the woo hoo talk between Aster and Blue. You had Sims dancing in perfect sync together too! Must be some kind of glitch. Weird! Love seeing Cale such good friends with Robin, Hunter and Aaron in your save too! Tsk, well at least Aaron and Hunter rung in the New Year right! ;)

Ah, okay, I figured. Well he looks amazing with the default CC you use. I understand about consistency. It's the very reason ALL my Sims get eyelashes and the guys get body hair. :) Yep, I know Hunter has that now after I went and changed his bat form for speed run, it makes sense now. But yes, it is great for story-telling even though it makes me sad seeing him cry. Poor guy!

Really? How could you tell from the daily image Hunter would fall? I'll have to go look at that again. hehe I don't know why, the anemic thing popped into my head immediately after Aaron got sick when Hunter fed from him, so I just used it in my story. Glad you don't mind. :) I've been cheating Hunter's needs every time they get together too. Poor guy, he's always starving for some reason. I'm glad Cale was able to cheer him up, he really did seem to feel better after the hug. Cale loves hugs, so he was happy to help the guy out. :) He doesn't like to see his friends sad.

I'm so glad you like their house! I personally love it! It's pretty simple, not many wall decorations, but I kind of like that. I usually put way more clutter down, but I went simple this time and it actually worked I think. I LOVE that lantern tree and try to use it whenever it makes sense. Love the bikes too! It gets their fitness up insanely fast for one thing. Teal is one of my fav colors so I've been using it a lot lately.

I hope you feel better soon too. It must just be that time of year. I almost always get a Spring cold, but it's not Spring here for another month and this is no simple cold. Fingers crossed for everyone! *Hugs*

@permanentrose
    hehe What a face Cale! Guess he's not feeling the burn today. Oh geez, just like her Mom would whip out the soccer ball if left to her own devices. hehe Huh, I guess merfolk just love to work out for some reason. Eh, they're just being chill, must be they figured they needed that kind of day. :) I keep forgetting Robin's a mermaid until I see her in mer form. hehe I guess Cale is a typical guy, they all run off somewhere when a bunch of girls get together. Oh cool, they went to Sylvan Glades! I love that hidden world, it's so beautiful! Yasemin is Tina's wife, right? Very pretty Sim. Hmm, maybe in vitro?

Thanks, I wasn't sure if they should completely match or just go with a certain vibe. That outfit is one of my favorites, so I went with it for all of them! Well you know who the other three are by now if you've read my update. And a possible 8th, we'll see...

Oh I just LOVE the build buy in the Paranormal pack, especially that couch, the curtains and wallpaper. Oh! And the rug. Okay, I love it all. hehe I'm on a teal kick lately, I don't know why. I guess next to purple and red, teal is my third fav color. Thanks, I loved that club naming update too. hehe Electric Pickle! I couldn't believe that was a real suggestion for a cool dance club name. HAHA! Hilarious! I'm still sick and so is Hubby, not sure if we're getting better or not. We're not getting much sleep, head clogs up and cough, cough, cough every time I try to lay down. Bleh! Hopefully it goes away soon. It'll be a week Wed. when Hubby came down with it and Thurs. for me. Keep your fingers crossed! I hope you feel better soon too! And everyone else. Seems everyone isn't feeling very well these days.
    edited February 2022
    February 20th Comments:

@Shadami
    Poor Velma not feeling good through the Winterfest. At least her company was having fun. Especially Hunter with the llama game. And you only have yourself to blame at the end. You wanted him to finish his game, so he did by blowing it up. :lol:
    If you are using the MC Command Center Mod and that's what you're talking about, you can have different settings for different gameplays. If it's another Mod, I say go with what you feel is best. If it adds more 🐸🐸🐸🐸 to your gameplay and maybe gives you interesting storylines, go for it. If you think it's going to cause you a headache, then keep doing what you have been.

@afai1261
    Was good to see Aster got over her jealousy rage (her daytime vampire crankiness really).

@permanentrose
    I literally LOL'd at that comment Cale made to Robin and your response. I do believe he was trying to nicely tell her to take a shower or bath. :joy:

@RememberJoy
    Aww, I loved the Winterfest day. That was nice. My favorites was... Carol even gave everyone a gift! :joy:

@Karababy52
    I am sure Aaron and Hunter will love their new home. It's very nice. More green. Again, my favorite color, so I love seeing houses with green tinted rooms.

@SoulGal7
    Veronica is a true queen B. Luna needs to have the guts to stand up to her. Put that girl in her place. :lol: Maybe one day. In the meantime, she is going to fall victim to Veronica's little schemes.
    Post edited by LegacySims2017 on
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
    February 21st Comments:

@afai1261
    OMG...LOL! That daily image of Adam gawking at Elle. Too funny! I also have to laugh at the in sync dancing you commented on. The lady on the far right looks embarrassed to even be seen with them all doing the same dance. :lol:
    Yeah, the Star Wars watching will bring upon the Batuu pack. I have an idea when, just waiting for it now. Won't be for another couple months. Gives me time to have him watch more Star Wars stuff. I laughed with Jared. He got spooked at something, so I turned it into body snaps. :lol:

@permanentrose
    Mopping up water at a pool. :lol: That's a good way to get Cale in his hot-headed mood every time someone exits the pool after he mops. :grin: Two elderly women together and one wants to Try for Baby. Anything is possible in The Sims!
    Emmett was a good addition since teenagers typically don't live on their own. I added Emmett to Robin's household and then with MC Command Center, I was able to add their relationship as father and daughter. It was nice.

@SoulGal7
    Veronica doesn't know what and who she is dealing with. :lol: I love your plans that you put into place in your Notes section. Looking forward to how Dylan deals with the repercussions of what is about to happen.

@RememberJoy
    Really enjoyed the outdoor shots in this one. :smile:

@Karababy52
    Nice. Adam Lambert is gonna make them a big hit. Essa knows and is cheering them on. Plus I think she wants to be around a group of "hot" guys. :joy:
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
    February 22

SqRLxDt.jpg
    Kind of a scattered update, I'm just kind of plowing through sim days and aspiration hopping with base game aspirations these days.

Both Lucy and Dylan showed up at Robin's after school one day, but I really didn't get any screenshots of them doing anything since no one would cooperate before they both left haha.
    A6MOGzu.jpg

Naughty Elle.
    O2T7zaa.jpg

I thought Cale might get unlucky this time but nope.
    GR10eYz.jpg
    sTiQDu9.jpg

And before school she got ill, poor girl really can't catch a break today haha.
    yAI48hC.jpg

It was the Festival of Snow that evening, and I decided to have the Disco Dreamers shake things up a bit and meet there instead this evening since I really have nothing to do in Windenburg anymore haha. It was a little chaotic trying to get them to do anything though so I didn't get many screenshots.

Cale and Aaron skied though.
    JVyNACg.jpg
    fFgLhtT.jpg

As did Robin :D
    fQpAEu6.jpg

Piper's just casually burning at night... O.o Don't worry, she's fine :)
    Fn11spb.jpg

Um, Cale's already there, but sure :joy:
    h7K5J9R.png

Plowing through the Angling Ace aspiration despite her aversion to fishing. The fish make good fertilizer for her garden, which is another aspiration I'm hopping around to, so it works well.
    8GLC3Vk.png

There's Brandi again, still enraged lol. (I keep cheating to give these girls angry moodlets that will last for my story purposes and then forgetting to take them away but it's pretty entertaining so... :D)
    2xIFrf1.png

Oh yes, let's accept this invitation. DJ lives there too so Robin can finally officially meet him.
    g8ycrRA.png

Finally :)@LegacySims2017
    2KjnJBj.png

I guess every time a club member asks her to hang out, it automatically turns into a club hang out now haha.
    D4haq2p.png

I honestly don't even remember when this image is from lol, but it was a nice one so let's end my update with this :)
    2QYQazw.png
    edited April 2023
    February 22
    4qYmbe8U_o.jpg
    Spring illnesses hit Aaron like a freaking truck. The first few days of the new season were lovely as always, a breath of fresh air after the winter, giving rise to warmer days and reasons to actually go swimming at the Bluffs again during club meetings. They passed in a blur of school and going to different places in Windenburg, including the pool again now that it had warmed up.

Aaron and Hunter had run into the trouble-making boy there. When he'd discussed the visitor they'd had on New Year's Eve, their neighbour Jacques with Melissa and Adonis, Melissa had immediately grimaced and said that his son Max was the little delinquent who lead the club that Morgan Fyres was a member of. And that Max was a child with, as she put it, "a threatening aura." Well... this child certainly did have one of those.
    Hw8HhcI.png
    But on this day, oddly enough, Morgan was nowhere to be found and Aaron wondered if she had actually quit the club. Unless she was just in the girls' toilets, breaking them.

He put it at the back of his mind and roped Hunter in to help him mop up the messes that had been left, undoubtedly created by Max.
    sCikpmJ.png
    vpsd2i9.png

They went across the square to the Hare and Hedgehog so Aaron could grab a bite to eat, and Aaron was not too pleased to see Hunter's uncle there.
    LUL0x7e.png

Morgan didn't offer any explanations. Maybe Aaron should have demanded them.
    Du81Hk7.png
    Or, well. Maybe he was just visiting his great-niece. (Of course, Aaron doesn't know that... yet... ;) )
    RTaud8H.png

"We have to get out of here," he grumbled as he trudged over to Hunter, his shoulders tense and tight with anger. It was time to head to the Bluffs yet again. And bring the rest of the club too because why not.

Hunter decided to bring along Yoshi this time, feeling that the dog needed some fun outside of the house even though he did have the whole island to explore.
    F1JPzXh.png

Aaron sighed. "Melissa," he said. "Max has dark brown hair with shaved sides and dark eyes, yes? I think we saw him at the pool."
    YE49KLW.png
    "Don't forget the threatening aura," Melissa said, a slight smile playing on her lips. "But yeah, if he was at the pool..."
    "If the club was having a gathering, Morgan wasn't with them," Aaron said, somewhat hoping that Morgan hadn't just been downstairs at the pool.
    "Never thought she'd actually do it," Melissa mused for a moment, thinking, before she was distracted by the arrival of one Robin Keyes who greeted her with a "Hey, babe."
    TYa1HFP.png
    QkhFDNU.png

maMQQse.png
    g1Cvrq2.png
    YlDGKEp.png

TDzTn8T.png
    (I just had to share this one because Robin looks so gorgeous in it haha)

The first club meeting of spring would have been so perfect... if it wasn't for the fact that Yoshi managed to get himself bitten by a squirrel yet again.
    "I guess we just can't take you anywhere, can we, boy?" Hunter muttered, trying to keep the irritation out of his voice as he geared up to take the dog to the vet.
    PPeUH5a.png

The expensive treatment was chosen once again, the wellness treats forgotten again.
    rKIDWz0.png

Well. Apparently they had been wrong about the house being much the same. The specters got angrier and angrier.
    ONZnhpd.png

Guidry was too obsessed with Yoshi to do much.
    Su2N5H2.png

Maybe Temperance was on her way back...
    bafSmOM.png

Aaron managed to make it all the way to Wednesday without catching anything. What an achievement.
    g94z72X.png
    BjyYhTR.png

Hunter was extremely worried.
    QBiIUNG.png

Aaron insisted that he was fine and deemed it necessary to teach Hunter some fishing tips anyway.
    oqENH4r.png

And he still went out with the club on Thursday, to the Narwhal Arms.
    X79rqYQ.png
    J7MBM05.png

p9BRFyh.png
    (What's going on here, Cale...? Taste of your own medicine?)

4am, Friday. The day before Love Day, Aaron awoke in a haze and bolted to the bathroom. Hunter was still downstairs dealing with slime creatures, and Aaron was very badly reminded of last spring, before he and Hunter had moved in together.
    wMkO2Ci.png
    But at least this time he was throwing up in a toilet, instead of on the floor.
    XMN058U.png

"Oh crap, you okay love?"
    Hunter was just as concerned as he had been a year ago, instantly pulling Aaron into a warm hug and massaging his shoulders.
    "Hey, you're sick too!" Aaron protested, noticing the red spots marking his boyfriend's skin, as Hunter worked through a particularly tight knot.
    "I'll be fine, you just vomited," Hunter said simply, and Aaron closed his eyes and allowed him to rub soothing circles on his back.
    aD1JDgS.png
    "Thanks, I think I needed that," he murmured, and Hunter smiled and replied with, "And now you need to go back to bed."
    (Ah, seasonal illnesses... gotta love them)

edited February 2022
    Ugh I'm so sorry to have to do this again but comments will have to wait, a nasty headache sneaked up on me and I wasn't feeling 100% anyway (guess I am sicker than I first thought, cool!). It's past 1am and I really need to head to bed because I can't concentrate :(

Do need to say though:
    @Karababy52
    I knew Hunter was about to fail in the Feb 19 daily pic because of his facial expression and him not being in sync with the others (you can see it with his right foot) lol
    And yes his beard is CC but I don't have the energy to chase up the link right now
  • SoulGal7SoulGal7 Posts: 3,627 Member
    edited February 2022
    Feb 14: Dance Crew Outfits

FINAL-OUTFIT-FOR-GUYS-CHAIN.png

Good morning all,
    I had one more post to make before I left, but don't think it will be finished in time, as we're leaving tomorrow. But here are some peeks at all the Dance Crews and their Dance Crew outfits.
    @Skeilah @Llandros2012 @Ellupelluellu

Presenting the JIGGY-LOWS:

the-jigg-losw.png

Front: Bryon Ellison (Captain),
    Second Row: Iggy Pancakes (Maxis teen version), Rohan Elderberry (premade from Uni pack)
    Third Row: Hugo Villareal (Luna's brother; Veronica's cousin), Malcolm Landgraab (premade Oasis Springs), Aldo Holloway

I almost changed all their hair colors to blue, but decided to just have Bryon retain the blue hair color. There is actually a real life Dance Crew with this name, which I thought was funny, so decided to use it as this is an all male dance crew.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

@miss_eulenauge @Carebear92 @KateLynne @Shadami @lilypadmeulin

Presenting the BOOM SHAKERS:

boomshakers-photo.png

Front Row: Yuki Baer (Captain)
    Second Row: MacKenzie (Kenzie) McGraw, Louise (Lucy) Aldridge
    Third Row: Velma Pagan, Selena Lilly, Savannah Schultz

A random townie showed up to watch them wearing the same hat. Turns out he is a Notable Newcomer. I almost added him to their club, but he's a YA. Anyway, thought that was funny. And, yes, I changed the hairstyles of some of the challenge sims and some have been dyed. :)

random-townie-with-same-hat-and-a-notable-newcomer.png

Close up of Velma's hair and make-up (and cute guy behind her-dang he's an adult!). This Dance Crew has a following already.

this-group-has-a-following-already.png

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Presenting the Reigning Champions - The STARLIGHTS:

the-starlights-photo.png

Front Row: Veronica Villareal (Captain)
    Second Row: Polliana DeMure (Maxis teen from Get Together trailer), Sofia Bjergsen
    Third Row: Luna Villareal, Haruto Ishida (random townie teen), Archie Andrews (from Archie comic fame)

Spotted DJ checking out The Starlights, and he was laughing, like "These are the Starlights? Pleeeaasse! The Chain Breakers are WAY better!" lol

spotted-dj-checking-on-the-competition.png

Archie Andrews was made by this simmer. I thought it would be fun to include him in The Starlights Dance Crew. I had thought of adding Reggie Mantle (also of Archie comics) as well, but only thought of it after I had already placed the random townie teen. Plus, Reggie is kind of a rival of Archie's and Reggie would be more a member of the Chain Breakers than the Starlights, so decided to just leave as is.
    archie-andrews-credit.png

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Presenting the CHAIN BREAKERS:

@Karababy52 @afai1261 @LegacySims2017 @RememberJoy @permanentrose

My next chapter was going to be on selecting the Dance Crew costumes...they model various ones before deciding on the final version. But since I don't think I'll be able to post that, here are the Chain Breakers in their final costumes. Also, Robin will have a different hairstyle for the Dance-Off Contest (longer in the back). The outfits also include earrings for all (hoops), but for the club costume, it does not let you add earrings to any of the club outfits.

the-chain-brakers-dance.png

Front: Dylan Healy (Captain)
    Second Row: Robin Keyes, Adam Strong
    Third Row: DJ Faireborne, Cale Conrad, Aaron Winterson
    Back Row: Morgan Fyres, Wolfgang Munch (Co-Captain)

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Hope everyone has a great day/night and see everyone next month. I will be continuing in Windenburg next month because there will be the Dance-Off Contest (we all want to see that!), and, of course, some drama with Veronica and Dylan. lol Dylan will also finish off the Scout Career (he is currently a Pegasus Scout).

Looking foward to your stories and why everyone will be heading off to Glimmerbrook next month (I kind of already revealed mine).

Dylan has also finished the Leader of the Pack Aspiration for this month.

ASPIRATON-LEADER-OF-THE-PACK-DONE.png
  • RememberJoyRememberJoy Posts: 1,138 Member
    February 22nd: Earning more scout badges

Today's Accomplishments:
    Earn Give Back badge
    Earn Keep Fit badge
    Become a Pegasus scout

SvsO7Xa.png
    In need of some breakfast, I stopped by the food vendor to buy some pepperoni pizza. I ran into Mila and Jade, and wanting to finish off my Give Back badge, gifted them each a jar of honey. I returned to the gym to work on my Keep Fit badge and started on the rock climbing machine.
    i8MMV6A.png
    I hadn't gotten too far when suddenly sparks were flying and I was violently shaken about.
    gEXArje.png
    2jrBlZ3.png
    50CUaC3.png
    I landed on my stomach with a thud, shaken but not hurt. Wow, I've seen these things do that to other sims, but this was the first time it'd happened to me, ouch. Well, it was a good time to brush up on my handiness anyways, so I took the time to repair the machine before heading upstairs to practice my punching.
    HdTkeR5.png
    After a little boxing, I pushed the limits on one of the weight machines.
    0AUKXSF.png
    It felt good to be flexing my muscles again, I'd noticed ever since I'd moved here that my muscle mass had been slowly returning to normal. To finish off my exercise routine, I took a couple laps in the pool, but I was feeling fatigued and didn't enjoy it as much as the other two.
    ajfOTl6.png
    Tired, I made my way back to the Pool, and started a club meeting. Too worn out to lead a yoga session, I opted to bring the meditation stools inside and lead a meditation circle instead.
    p2z5JE6.png
    Everyone but Sofia joined (Clara said she was working on a school project) and we began. The session went well and Jade and Morgan both showed their focus as they raised into the air; I'm very proud of both of them.
    xATc6R1.png
    Our meeting ended, and I took one more lap in the pool to finish off my Keep Fit badge. I got a group text telling everyone that a dance party was starting in the Chalet Gardens outside the Von Haunt Estate, so I grabbed some friends and headed over. The gardens looked very enchanting covered in snow, and the music quickly drew us into the dance.
    aUKrhfl.png
    Of coarse I had to show off my light baton moves again and I only hit myself in the face once!
    AHa7D26.png
    As the night progressed, I was drawn away from the dancing and music to explore the grounds. I found a hedge maze, but with fog quickly rising from the ground, I decided that was a nope.
    ZYECkry.png
    I heard a waterfall nearby, and when I went to investigate, found a piano under a pavilion. I sat down and plunked a few keys and enjoyed the sound of the waterfall behind me.
    kBJ8q3V.png
    After a bit, the party music had stopped, so I figured it was time to call it a night..

One Month, One World, One Year Challenge: The Adventures of Dash Joseph Faireborn
    Table of Contents
    1m-1w-1y-feb19.jpg
    February 19: Poking the Bear!

Special Appearances By: Emmett Keyes and Robin Keyes ( @permanentrose ), Louise "Lucy" Aldrich ( @miss_eulenauge ), Velma Pagan ( @Shadami )
    D.J. got up to have breakfast. The last breakfast for a while he would make. After today, it would be going back to the cafe for his meals again. He's gotten used to it. This was nice treat for the weekend. Adam had some oatmeal in the cupboard, so D.J. decided to have some of that. He poured some in a bowl. In the fridge, he grabbed milk and some chopped up fruit Adam had. He mixed the dry oatmeal with the milk and then poured some of the fruit on top. Placing the bowl in the microwave, D.J. watched it warm up. When the microwave beeped announcing it was done, he carefully took it out and enjoyed himself a nice oatmeal breakfast.

dj-02-183.jpg
    dj-02-184.jpg

D.J. wanted to talk to Caitlin. He texted her and asked if he could come over. She said her parents were going out around noon and he could come over then. With that, D.J. occupied himself until noon showed up. The Star Wars marathon was still running on the television.

dj-02-185.jpg

As noon arrived, D.J. went over to Caitlin's house. She greeted and invited him in, but she seemed upset to D.J. He asked her if everything was okay and she just sighed. Now he felt bad of wanting to have the conversation he heard from Kristie and Gerardo. D.J. could hear a baby crying. Caitlin walked away to where the crying was coming from and D.J followed.

There, he saw a baby in a bassinet. Caitlin picked the baby up and tried to shoosh from crying. "This is Anton." Caitlin said in a soft voice. "He's a cute baby brother of yours." D.J. responded. Caitlin didn't say a word.

dj-02-187.jpg
    dj-02-188.jpg

After putting Anton back into the bassinet, she started to cry. D.J. wasn't sure what to do. All he could think of doing was to give her a hug.

dj-02-189.jpg
    dj-02-190.jpg

Then he decided to ask her what was wrong. "I can't see you anymore." Caitlin said.

Without even thinking while still holding onto her, he asked, "Is it because you're seeing other guys?" Caitlin's sadness turned to anger. "What? Did you just call me a <insert s word here>?" D.J. was taken aback. "No! Of course not." Anton started to cry. "Then why did you ask me that?" Caitlin demanded. "I was told by classmates you might be seeing other Sims is all." "So you ARE calling me a <s word>! Get out! Get out of my house!" She continued to shove D.J. out the arch of the dining room to the hallway towards the front door.

dj-02-191.jpg
    dj-02-192.jpg

As D.J. left, he didn't know what had just happened.

dj-02-193.jpg

Back at Adam's place, D.J. texted Caitlin and apologized for upsetting her and was in no way calling her that word. He didn't want to type it out and infuriate her even more.

It was getting close to time for the Beautiful Minds gathering. D.J. was happy that it was meditation day. He needed to clear his mind after what had happened. Around 2pm, the members started to show up. D.J. didn't talk much during the time. He wanted to focus on the meditation. Everyone else chatted like they did any other club gathering.

dj-02-194.jpg
    dj-02-195.jpg

When the gathering was over, D.J. called Caitlin. He was more level headed now. The call went to voicemail. He left a message for her to please call him. When his phone did buzz, he sighed a relief only to find out it was the SimsPay App. More deposits from his books.

dj-02-196.jpg
    dj-02-186.jpg

Adam came home later that night. D.J. asked if he could stay overnight one final evening. He wanted to share his weekend with Adam. He thought it was nice to meet and talk to Emmett and Robin. The two are very nice Sims. He briefly went over his encounter with Caitlin. And how the meditation ended up setting his mind at ease, but he wanted to still talk to Caitlin. Adam said he would help D.J. any way he could and having him sleepover one more night was fine by him.

dj-02-197.jpg

Side Notes:
    • The moment of truth had arrived.
      I have MC Command Center set so any type of woohoo could have a chance for a baby. I checked in on Caitlin each day since the woohooing via MC Command Center (MCCC) and that is when I saw she was pregnant. I pretty much knew it was D.J.'s but was holding out for hope it was another Sim. So much drama. But this will be enough drama of its own. This chapter, the announcement finally came. As you can see, I also used MCCC to allow teenagers to get pregnant.

dj-02-182.jpg
    • We haven't seen the last of Caitlin.
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
    So congested and my head is pounding 😫 gonna just wait and do comments tomorrow, sorry this head cold is kicking my butt.

But one thing at @afai1261
    thought it was funny that both Aaron and Robin got sick in our games with what appears to be the same illness. Same wavelength once again 😂😂
    edited February 2022
    @Karababy52
    Feb 21: Ah, of course Cale invited the Hunter boys to join!
    And I absolutely LOVE that Adam Lambert took notice of them and offered to join the club! And Josh joining in with Adam's dance to show off was fun too hehe.
    "Oww! I didn't mean for real Dude." Cale yelled rubbing his butt where Aaron had pinched it.
    Aaron, I hope Hunter didn't catch you doing that :joy::joy: hahahaha of course he goes for the butt though :D
    Poor Joel lol. Yeah the sims dancing all in sync is really weird but I found it funny so it's whatever.
    Adore all the pictures of the boys all dancing together, even if Essa was photobombing some of them haha. She just wants to admire her husband ;)
    Dang it Hunter! He's very uncoordinated, isn't he? Sheesh! And here I was expecting Aaron to be the one falling all over the place :joy:
    Wonder who the last member will be, if not Adam! :smiley:
    ~~~
    Link to Hunter's beard :)

@permanentrose
    Feb 22: Aww I love the daily pic, Aaron looks so happy!
    Yeah I'm plowing through the days as well, my most recent update covered almost a whole week lol so it was a bit all over the place too :joy:
    Hahaha I love that Elle was the next vampire to pay Robin a visit. I wonder if uncontrollable roommates can even get bitten by vampires in the first place though... Would explain why it's always poor Robin and never Cale :D
    And oh no she got sick too! I just love how our games are deciding to run parallel like this :joy: Though I'm pretty sure Aaron had two different illnesses, unless one illness can present with spots or spirals. But anyways, our poor sims lol
    Cool that the club went to the festival of snow!
    Yikes I'm sorry that your illness is just getting worse though! :(

@SoulGal7
    Feb 14: Love meeting all the other dance crews, and laughed at the name Jiggy-Lows :joy:
    Adore all the coordinated outfits. The Boom Shakers outfit is super cool!
    I like that you added Archie to the Starlights too :smiley:
    And of course the Chain Breakers look totally awesome in their outfits, really like the chain accessory on their wrists! And all their other accessories too really haha. They all look incredible <3

@RememberJoy
    Feb 22: Good that Adam is keeping up his fitness, but bad that the climbing machine broke!

@LegacySims2017
    Feb 19: Oh dang I was going to say that it was nice for DJ to see Caitlin again, but then she kicked him out and ooooof. And the side notes... wow DJ is a dad :o Poor DJ, I wonder when she's going to tell him that Anton is his...
    edited February 2022
    February - Day 22: "Keep it simple. When you get too complex you forget the obvious..."

gV0w9B2.png

Notes
    i9Wxsjw.png
    A couple hours before the next club meeting, Joel stopped by to spend some one-on-one time with Cale.
    "So you think you can beat me huh?"
    "Just watch me!"

F0xaxmA.png
    "Ooo, nice one. You've been getting tips from Josh, haven't you?"
    "Ohhh yeahhh!"

P8vSmzw.png
    "What!? Seriously?"
    "hehe Didn't show you that did he?"

u1kaDvn.png
    "Nope, but he did show me this one, gotcha!"
    "You certainly did, this time."

U4h73T8.png
    "But not now. You're toast little Bro! I win! hehe"
    "Grrrr! Dangit!"
    "Keep practicing, you'll get me one day...maybe."

syo1p3q.png
    "What should we do now?"
    "Wanna play some chess?"
    "Sure."

cuaO9dH.png
    "So he showed you some chess moves too eh?"
    "Nope, I've just been practicing a lot. What else do I have to do during the day? Well, besides gardening, practicing my dance moves and video games. I don't go to school, so..."

MS53w7f.png
    "True, I suppose. There's a lot worse things you could do with your time."

YyMEiyt.png
    "Check!"
    "Huh, guess I need to practice more." *sigh*
    "You haven't lost yet."

j8kJsss.png
    By this time the other members of the club began to trickle inside. Dylan and Hunter watched Josh show off some moves including another backflip.

aBE9GVW.png
    He stuck the landing this time as Aaron arrived and Joel...
    "Checkmate."
    ...beat Cale.
    "Argg! You guys are just too good."
    "We have more experience, that's all."

But where is Jon?

6iLAQSg.png
    Oh, there he is showing off some dance moves now as everyone watches him. I've realized something about that too.

MFjOc8E.png
    The in sync dance moves are not a glitch. All Sims will do it together while watching another Sim show off their dance moves. I have to laugh at this screenshot. I just happened to pause when they all had their eyes closed. It looks like they're having a zen moment or something eh? hehe *Ohmmmmmm*

5E8IXFB.png
    Jon and Aaron played a video game together, while Dylan challenged Hunter to a round of chess and Cale, Joel & Josh had a chat.

1XLlUbY.png
    Dylan defeated Hunter and next challenged Jon.
    "Are you sure you want to do that Dylan?"
    "Uhhh..."
    "Hmm, interesting..."

bTyDWMr.png
    "Yes, that's my move. Let's see you get out of that Jon."
    "Are you coming Aaron, the game's starting."
    "Be there in a sec. Cale."
    "Very interesting..."

FtW0Q6c.png
    "I think you got him Dylan."
    "I wouldn't count on that, Jon's really good at chess."

9Jx7duN.png
    "Checkmate!"
    'What!? No way man. I thought you had him."
    "Told you."
    "How? What...I...oh, dangit!"

BMXZov9.png
    "Ahhhh! So close!"
    "Bravo Dudes, good game!"

7n5THCU.png
    These guys sure love to show off their dance moves. This time it was Joel trying another backflip. Thankfully he did it without falling on his face this time.

EXfKyzJ.png
    "I have some good news and some bad news. Which one do you want first?"
    "You do? Oh no. I guess the bad news, might as well get over with first."

r0LNIKK.png
    "Josh told me he got a call from Adam. He can't join the club. He's going on tour sooner than expected."
    "Aww man, that bites. I knew it was too good to be true."

QDD4hwb.png
    "You know, I hate to say it, but I'm kind of glad."
    "Glad? Why would you be glad? Are you crazy?"
    "Well, think about it. Everyone would be watching him, not us. He'd be the star. It wouldn't be our club anymore really. Just 'Adam Lambert and the Fireballs' or something. We made this club to just chill and have some fun with friends. Not end up as back up dancers for a celebrity. Right?"
    "I guess so, but it still would've been fun. How many ordinary guys get a chance like that?"
    "I'd guess not many."

7IXAJXQ.png
    "Wait, you said you had good news too. What is it?"
    "Oh, you're gonna love this. Adam said he could still dance with us once before he has to leave if we still want him to."
    "Are you kidding me? Of course we do, right? YES!"
    "Ohhh Yeahhh!"

dMzkX7W.png
    Cale shared the bad and good news with the other club members and soon after that the meeting ended. Everyone had work or school in the morning, except Cale.
    "AHHH! CALE! YOU HAVE BATS! Quick, get a racket or a net or something and kill it!"
    "Don't you dare kill my boyfriend Dylan!"
    "Boyfriend? What do you mea...Oh, I get it. He's a vampire."
    "D'uh."

AQx4RN9.png
    "Why didn't anyone tell me about this?"
    "You didn't ask, and besides, didn't you see my fangs?"
    "No I didn't....I can't believe I'm talking to a bat."
    "Not just any bat, a very handsome vampire bat."
    "Got that right."
    "Hey Dylan?"
    "Yeah Josh?"
    "HISSSSSS!"
    Josh said and smiled so Dylan could see his fangs.
    "You too!? Gawd, I can't believe this. Are you ALL vampires?"
    "Of course not, don't be silly, I'm actually a werewolf."
    "WHAT!?"
    "HAHAHAHA Calm down Dude, I'm just kidding. Hunter wouldn't love me if I were a werewolf."
    "Yes i would."
    "Awww, you wouldn't, but it's sweet of you to say that. Let's go. Bye everybody!"

Adam Lambert actually is a club member, but only for the aspiration. Cale has completed it now. After he dances with the guys, he'll be replaced with another member, or perhaps they'll just stay at seven members. As evidenced by the daily post pic, Cale now has the Musical Genius aspiration.
    Post edited by Karababy52 on
    *Updated my February 22nd post above! It took me longer than expected to write this update so comments will have to wait until tomorrow morning, I'm exhausted. Sweet dreams everyone! <3

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top