Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

One Month One World One Year Challenge 2022

Comments

• SoulGal7SoulGal7 Posts: 3,630 Member
    edited February 2022
    Feb 8 - Final Auditions - Part 3

getting-down-with-jade.png
    After a restless night, Dylan woke up early and decided to go for a jog. So much had happened during the last week, and he felt his life was taking a new direction. This morning, the final auditions were being held for his Dance Crew, and he was pretty excited about what was to come. He decided to stop at a food stand and pick up some coffee to go. In fact, he picked up two. He thought that perhaps Jade would like one, too.

dylan-gets-a-text-while-jogging.png

As he jogged back home, he thought about Jade. Dylan really had no idea why she had picked him to be the Captain of a Dance Crew. From the auditions he had seen, anyone of those sims could have been Captain. They were all good dancers, as far as he was concerned, so why him? He would have to ask her.

Dylan quickly showered and changed. He then made some fresh citrus swig, and placed out clean towels. Everything was ready and then there was a knock on the door. But it wasn't Jade, it was Wolfgang. Maybe he had changed his mind and would be sitting in on the auditions.

wolf-comes-for-a-visit-sat-am.png

Dylan: "Hey Wolfgang! I didn't expect to see you this morning. Are you going to help with the auditions?"

Wolfgang: "Sorry, no...I have some errands in town, but I wanted to stop by and find out what happened last night..."

Dylan: "Last night?"

hey-wolf-i-thought-you-couldnt-make-it-this-morning.png

Wolfgang: "Yeah...you know...your call to Morgan? How'd it go? Was she excited?"

Dylan invited Wolfgang in, "Oh man...that was some call...yeah, she's pretty excited...and she's so...geez...I think we talked for about 2 hours...but I could have talked to her all night. I think we really connected, bro...I really like her..."

we-talked-for-2-hrs-bro-it-was-amazing.png

Wolfgang: "Okay...so you should ask her out...like...keep it casual...go dancing or something..."

Dylan rolled his eyes, "Yeah...dancing...well, here's the thing Wolfgang...after I got off the phone with Morgan, I got a text from Sofia...and...we're going dancing together tonight. I know what you said about her...but I don't think she's like that. They have this crazy rule for the Starlights that they can't associate with other dance crew members during competition month...and like, she's going to break a club rule to be with me. I figured, I would go....I mean, it's just dancing, right?"

Wolfgang looked at Dylan, "Yeah sure...if you say so, bro. I mean maybe you're right, because Sofia wasn't part of the Starlights when they rejected Morgan. But somehow this just doesn't feel right. But, hey, maybe Sofia is the girl for you. Anyway, bro, gotta go...see you later...and have fun...dancing...tonight."

ok-bro-thanks-for-stopping-by.png

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Dylan bid Wolfgang farewell and stood there awhile thinking about Sofia and Morgan. He was actually thankful when Jade showed up.

Dylan: "Jade, I grabbed you some coffee while I was out jogging this morning. I wasn't sure what you liked."

jade-arrived.png

Jade took the coffee, "That's so sweet, Dylan. I actually love espresso, but black coffee works just fine. Thank you."

Dylan nodded his head, "Espresso. I'll remember that for next time."

jade-ty-dylan-thats-very-sweet-of-u.png

Jade looked at him as she sipped her coffee, "So how did your call go with Morgan? Is she in the Dance Crew?"

Dylan smiled to himself, "Oh yeah...she's in. She was pretty excited. We talked a long time."

Jade: "That's fantastic news! So far, we have three dancers confirmed. You, Wolfgang and Morgan. The Dance Crew consists of 8 crew members, so we'll have to see how many audition today, and then make the final cut. I was very impressed with DJ, Aaron and Cale who auditioned last night, so let's keep them in mind when others audition today."

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

There was a knock on the door, and Dylan answered it. It was @permanentrose Robin Keyes!

robin-so-good-to-see-you-again.png

Robin: "Dylan! How nice to see you again. What are you doing in Windenburg?"

Dylan: "I could ask you the same thing. I...um...I applied to be an exchange student here. Just wanted a change, you know. And you?"

Robin: "Oh well, I just want to travel around to different places. My mother did it when she was young, and I just wanted to do the same thing. It just sounded so exciting to me. So here I am in Windenburg", she replied laughing.

yeah-i-wanted-to-do-like-what-my-mom-did-so-i-am-travelling-around.png

Dylan introduced Robin to Jade and they sat down together.

i-just-want-to-experience-everything-you-know.png

Jade: "Robin, it's so nice to meet you. You are a breath of fresh air. So full of life!"

Robin: "Well, I'm just so happy to be here. Windenburg is so beautiful, and I've already met tons of new sims. I explored the island the other day...wow! What a view! Next time I go, I'm going to take my bike and ride around...there's a lot of walking. I'm heading to the Von Haunt Estate tomorrow...it's supposed to be haunted you know..."

Jade: "So, you are an explorer at heart then? What prompted you to audition for the Dance Crew?"

Robin: "Well, when my mother was young, she belonged to a club, and, well, I just wanted to do something like that, too. And I love to dance, so I thought, why not try out for a Dance Crew?"

Jade: "That sounds like a good reason. So, Robin, have you prepared something for your audition?"

Robin nodded and handed her phone to Dylan.

Dylan: "Summer Strut Music...yeah...high energy...just like you, Robin,"

Robin beamed, "Yes, I like music you can dance to...anything with a beat..."

woot-woot-go-robin-audition.png

Robin did her audition and Jade jotted some notes. Robin was a good dancer. Such beautiful, fluid moves, and so much energy. And smiles! Robin had a wonderful smile that could win over any judge.

When Robin was finished, she asked if she could get a drink. Dylan brought her over to where he had placed some citrus swig.

Robin: "Thanks...I need to drink a lot of fluids...I kind of get dehydrated sometimes. I normally bring a water bottle, but was so excited about coming to the audition, that I forgot."

i-get-a-bit-dehydrated-sometimes.png

Jade: "Robin, not a problem. There will always be plenty of beverages available for the Dance Crew. But, I wanted to ask you...did you ever take ballet? Because when I watch you dance...it's like you're dancing on water..."

Robin looked at Jade in surprise and started to cough. Dylan came towards her and asked her if she was alright.

Jade cleared her throat, "Oh yes...just drank too fast...went down the wrong way....I'm fine. And to answer your question, Jade, no...I've never taken ballet...but I...um...like to swim..."

Jade: "Oh, well, that must be it then...." Jade asked Robin if she was ready for the next portion of the audition and went through a series of steps. Jade then watched Dylan and Robin dance and they really looked good together.

dylan-and-robin-audition.png

Jade thanked Robin for auditioning and Dylan walked her to the door.

dylan-it-would-so-fun-to-be-in-your-crew.png

Robin: "Dylan, I know you can't tell me now...but I really hope I get on your Dance Crew. I think it would be super fun...and...you know, if we win...it would be handy to have some extra simoleons in my travel budget..."

hmmmm-what-is-going-on-between-these-two.png

Dylan: "Robin, I really like the energy that you bring to your dancing, and yeah...I will call you with the results...and...maybe...if you want...we can hang out and go sightseeing together. You've actually been to more places than I have..."

Robin: "Yeah, that would be cool, Dylan."

Robin bid them farewell, and Dylan turned around and saw Jade looking at him smiling. They went to sit down together.

Jade: "I think Robin is just wonderful! She has an up-beat personality and a very energetic dance style. And her smile...she has a lovely smile. Her smile alone will gain points with the judges. And, maybe it's from her swimming, but Robin has a natural grace. Beautiful movements. She is just a joy to watch. Robin is definitely someone you want in your Dance Crew."

Dylan: "Yes, I agree. Robin just makes me feel so happy when I'm dancing with her. I'd really like her to be part of the Dance Crew...and she's a really good friend..."

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Before they could continue the conversation, there was another knock on the door. Dylan got up to answer it.

candace-arrival.png

Audition Sim: "Well, this place was hard to find. I was expecting to audition in a studio...not...a...house."

Dylan: "Well...I do have a dance floor... Would you like to sign the sign-in book?"

candace-beingmean.png

Audition Sim: "No need...here is a copy of my dance portfolio and my website is listed at the top..." she said handing an envelope to Dylan.

Jade: "Hi...and you are...?"

excuse-me-who-are-you.png

Audition Sim: "Candace Carmello...that's Candace with a "C", not a "K". I hate when sims misspell my name, " she replied snapping some gum she was chewing, "Are you a judge? I've never seen a judge in an outfit like that...but whatever...here is my music..." she said dropping an MP3 player in Jade's lap.

Jade looked at the Mp3 player and then at Dylan. They were both speechless.

Dylan: "Excuse me...Candace...I was wondering if you'd like to sit down, so we can chat...you know, find out a bit about you..."

taking-a-selfie-candace.png

Audition Sim: "I really don't have time for this. If you want to find out about me, it's all in my portfolio. You should know that. Now, shall we proceed with the audition? I have another audition at 2pm and it's clear across town. The piece I will be dancing to is from Tchaikovsky's Swan Lake. If you will just depress the button, I am ready to begin."

Jade: "Isn't Swan Lake a ballet performance?"

Audition Sim: "Pfft! You don't know that? What kind of judge are you? Oh, hang on, my cell is ringing..." she said answering her phone in a huff, "...what do you mean I am not at the audition. I am HERE...in some house on Havisham Way...what? The wrong address....well...tell them I am on my way....I am leaving now!"

are-you-even-a-judge.png

Audition Sim: "Well...obviously this isn't the place I'm supposed to be at," she said taking the Mp3 player from Jade's lap and snatching the envelope from Dylan, "I should have known that this place was too...common...A total waste of my time!" she said in agitation, as she walked out the door and slammed it behind her.

candace-tantrum-time.png

Dylan looked at Jade: "What just happened?"

what-just-happened.png

Jade: "I have no idea...but I think I need a drink after that...and I don't mean citrus swig...and I would say that Candace with a C was a definite NO!" she said and they both laughed.

laughing-together.png

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

There was another knock on the door.

Jade: "Oh my gosh! Candace with a C is back! What did she forget? Bolt the door now, Dylan..."

adam-arrival.png

Dylan looked out the door window and saw someone he knew. He opened the door and there stood @RememberJoy Adam Strong.

Adam: "Dylan? Is it really you? Wow! I never expected to see you here. How's it going, bro?"

Dylan: "Adam, what a surprise!"

They quickly told each other the reasons they were in Windenburg, Adam stating that he wanted to travel around while he was still young.

Dylan introduced Adam to Jade.

are-you-here-for-the-dance-crew-audition.png

Jade: "Adam...just a quick question. You are here for the Dance Crew audition, right?"

Adam: "Yes...why? Are the spots filled already?"

Dylan: "No...we just had an audition sim who came to the wrong place just before you got here...it was interesting..."

Adam: "Oh yeah...I think I saw her leave. She was pretty angry. No, I am here to 'get my groove on'..." he said laughing.

Jade: "Adam, I like your attitude! Come and sit down and we'll chat. Do you have any dance experience?"

adam-chatting-with-all.png

Adam: "Well, even though I don't have professional dance experience, I am a yoga instructor. And if you've ever done yoga, you would know that there are some yoga poses where you have to be quite flexible. Plus, I just love to "get down" to the beat."

Jade: "A yoga instructor? Now that's interesting. I could see where yoga could help with some of the dance moves. I took yoga a long time ago...and I remember those poses. I remember having to hold the "extended sideward pose" for what seemed like ages.

Adam: "Oh, so you've taken yoga? You should join one of my classes. I have them down at the Harbor Quarter Gym. I really find that yoga helps me concentrate and forget about what other sims are saying around me. Sometimes I get the feeling that sims are talking about me...you know...so I just want to zone that negativity out..."

Jade: "Yes, I get that at work a lot. The gossips...always talking about someone. Anyway, that all sounds great, Adam, so if you're ready...let's see you dance!"

Adam gave his phone to Dylan with his song selected.

Dylan: "R&B? Adam...oh I love this song...September, Earth, Wind & Fire...oh yeah!"

Adam smiled and did a little twirl on the dance floor before he started his audition.

adam-audition.png

Jade watched Adam and started taking notes. The way Adam moved, Jade was thinking that perhaps more dancers should take yoga. Adam seemed to have a natural rhythm, and Jade liked his playfulness when he danced. When Adam was done, Jade showed them a few dance steps and then had Dylan and Adam repeat them. Jade thought that they had done some nice work together.

group-dance-adam.png

Jade thanked Adam for coming, and Dylan walked him out.

Adam: "I know I must be up against a lot of other dancers, but, bro...for all it's worth...that was fun. I would really love to be part of your Dance Crew."

bye-adam.png

Dylan: "Adam...that was a great audition. I loved all your song choices, and I think we really dance well together. I can't say anything yet, but I'll give you a call with the results..."

Adam thanked Jade and Dylan and then headed out the door.

Jade:"Well, who knew that a yoga instructor could have those moves? That Adam can dance! I just loved his audition, and the extra twirls and jumps he did. I think I am going to play that song when I get back home and dance to it all night. Dylan, I think you should have Adam jump onboard your Dance Crew."

Dylan: "My exact thoughts. And Adam is a friend...we get along rather well."

They waited another half an hour until the audition time was over, and as no other sims showed up, they decided to clean up.

you-are-in-luck-dylan.png

Jade: "Dylan, I think you are in luck. All of the audition sims can make it into the Chain Breakers. Eight in all! Morgan, DJ, Aaron, Cale, Robin, Adam, Wolfgang and you! Just perfect! So, you've got a few calls to make. What a fabulous dance crew! Now, when you're calling them, ask them if they are free tomorrow night. I am going to have my friend, the fashion designer, come over and measure everyone and give some ideas. Oh I am super excited! Then we will set up rehearsal sessions. Gotta see everyone dance together...and music...oh still so much to do!"

youve-got-a-crew.png

Dylan smiled and realized that the Chain Breakers were becoming a reality. He looked at Jade and went over and gave her a hug.

Dylan: "Thank you, Jade. I can't believe this is really happening! I am psyched!"

yes-chain-breakers-are-now-a-dance-crew.png

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Notes:

Candance "with a C" Carmello is a sim I created just for this chapter. She is currently "Not In World", so we might end up seeing her again.

Wolfgang autonomously showed up at Dylan's house, so I thought it would be a good time for Dylan to tell Wolfgang about going dancing with Sofia.

And after all those wild dance moves, Dylan maxes dancing.
    dylan-maxes-dance-skill.png

I just chose a random yoga pose. This looked like something a dancer would do in a warm up.

"Extended Sideward Pose" - ext-sideward-pose.png
    Post edited by SoulGal7 on
  • afai1261afai1261 Posts: 2,030 Member
    @Karababy52
    Feb 11: That nightclub is awesome! Love all the colours and everything about it!
    Hey DJ! Fun to see him! "I think that chick's a little juiced" :joy:
    Omg Cale's face in this picture... he looks WAY too happy :D
    Karababy52 wrote: »
    4ehmPA1.png
    Oh, he met Melody! Of course he looked at her like that lol
    Hello Aaron, looking good ;) I hope Cale does get to see him sometime soon!

Feb 12: Great pics of everyone at the gym!
    What on earth? at all those girls with naked Cale :joy: ... I mean with how many bugs this game has I wouldn't be surprised if the gender doors don't work anymore
    Yes at that last pic, Windenburg is such a pretty world.
    Can't wait to see what kind of club Cale does get and who'll be in it :smiley:

Will come back and comment on your Feb 13 post after you've updated :3

@Shadami
    Feb 7: Congrats to Velma (and you) for all that progress!
    Oh wow Ryo giving her massages though :o
    Aww I love that she invited 3 of the girls to climb the mountain with her!
    That's too bad that the pass to the top was snowed in though :(
    RIP gym trainer!
    DJ coming to visit is so sweet <3

@permanentrose
    Feb 12: And here it, all that blowing up in Robin's face :grimace:
    That picture of Sinead yelling at Robin while Piper just shows Skylar something on her phone is so funny to me for some reason :D
    And then they had a fight?! Oh dang! Congrats to Robin for winning though!
    Aww Skylar going to make sure Robin was okay... <3 (aha I knew I was right to be on team Skylar :joy: )

Feb 13: Beautiful daily pic!
    Ooh, so Skylar wants to quit the Disco Dreamers... oh also I see those parallels with Siobhan and Morgan's own interactions and Sinead and Skylar's based on what Skylar tells Robin (the feeling of competition between them and stuff - if that's what you were going for haha)
    That pose is adorable <3
    Aww Brock building the snowpal is too cute!

@Skeilah
    Jul 18: Lovely to see Bryon again!
    Congrats on that aspiration progress!

@RememberJoy
    Feb 12: Playing foosball with Jacques? Oh no lol
    Haha that's a perfect capture of Adam's face when Jacques told him about his body disposal knowledge :joy:
    I also love that he convinced the Renegades to do yoga so they can be better saboteurs :D

Feb 13: "I didn't want to find Marcus in a body bag" :joy:
    Glad Marcus took Adam's advice! And good that they could have some fun kicking the ball around.

@LegacySims2017
    Feb 11: Yay, DJ wrote another book!
    Aww that's cool that Adam is giving him tips on managing frustration.

@SoulGal7
    Feb 7: Loved this second part of auditions too. I love how you've set this all up!
    Haha I like that Wolfgang was giving Dylan some advice about Morgan!
    Oh, Morgan auditioned for the Starlights and they rejected her? Ouch. The lore is so rich here, I love it!
    And Cale is trying out next!
    oop and now Dylan has to juggle his feelings for Morgan and for Sofia... I cannot see this ending well :grimace:

Feb 8: Ayy, Robin!
    Omg Candace with a C seems like a real piece of work! What a primadonna lol
    I guess she's going to be on a rival dance team for the competition!
    Ah, the final candidate is Adam!
    YAY Aaron is part of the team! Can't wait to see how everything unfolds with the competition! I'm so excited lol
  • ShadamiShadami Posts: 4,353 Member
    Feb 8th - Wrap up days
    HSediEU.png

@afai1261
    I was so excited when DJ came to visit!! xD Then I caught up on the stories :3

@permanentrose
    Oh my gosh yes! Thank you!!! I don't think I can give her persuasion though. Unless it replaces the debate skill?

@RememberJoy
    Max is so annoying! I hope he doesn't mess with Adam too much.

@SoulGal7
    Congrats on the auditions and finding all 8 members for the club! :smiley:

• permanentrosepermanentrose Posts: 3,789 Member
    @Shadami Whoops, the persuasion skill comes with one of my mods. I thought I took out all mod skills in my screenshots but I forgot that one haha. Don't worry about it :)
    edited February 2022
    Oh I almost forgot

@Shadami here are Aaron's skills if you still want them :3
    mIx4P7S.png
    5j6lJcA.png

Lol persuasion skill is from a mod like with permanentrose :joy: so you can ignore it
    edited February 2022
    Absolutely :D and makes me want to have some dnd mod xD all the skills are dnd skills.

Rose/Afai
    Okay I edited their skills. And I have to say. Trying to edit Aaron (when I forgot to pay attention to his clothes while I read... cause I learned later to edit the sims as I was reading.) Omg. his muscles. He's just so good looking!!

You all have such attractive sims. aivnaoeifnaowiga *random fan noises* I love this community challenge. xD
    Post edited by Shadami on
  • LegacySims2017LegacySims2017 Posts: 5,226 Member
    One Month, One World, One Year Challenge: The Adventures of Dash Joseph Faireborn
    Table of Contents
    1m-1w-1y-feb12.jpg
    February 12: Decisions!

Special Appearances By: Adam Strong ( @RememberJoy ), Louise "Lucy" Aldrich ( @miss_eulenauge ), Velma Pagan ( @Shadami )
    As suggested by Adam, D.J. went to the gym after having breakfast at the cafe. He bought himself a yoga mat and found himself a quiet spot to practice the yoga that Adam has been doing with the Beautiful Minds group. Adam had a name for each technique they did: Brain Boosting, Energy Centering, Family Friendly, and Mind Concentrating. This felt just as enjoying as the wall climbing he did in Mt. Komorebi's gym.

dj-02-091.jpg
    dj-02-092.jpg
    dj-02-093.jpg
    dj-02-094.jpg

After taking a nice steamy shower, D.J. took a stroll. He found the park he visited when he first entered Windenburg twelve days ago. He spotted the kid he helped on his last day of work. He approached the young girl and asked about the dance the youngster was going to attend. The girl said a boy asked her and she said yes. The dance is in two days during school.

D.J. couldn't believe Love Day was only two days away. Now that he was Caitlin's boyfriend, he should take her out that evening after school. He sat down on a bench to think about it. A cafe or Lounge isn't really a date worthy location for Love Day, he thought to himself. He would have to scope or ask around to figure out where to take Caitlin that would be fun. He missed hanging out at the Lounge in Mt. Komorebi. One of his elderly friends would most likely know a spot there. Or even Enele would have helped to pick out a nice dating spot. D.J. wondered what he does for his wife on Love Day. They're both Extreme Sport Enthusiasts, so he is guessing someplace with action.

dj-02-095.jpg

2pm came around fast and today there was another Beautiful Minds gathering. Today was meditating. These were mostly breathing exercises and becoming emotional mindful.

dj-02-096.jpg

When it was over, everyone gathered mingled with each other. D.J. was happy to get to know others close to his age. Adam, Lucy, and Velma were close to D.J.'s age. Jared and Lia were a bit older.

D.J. approached Velma. He had a question to ask her. He told her about wanting to find a place to take Caitlin on Love Day. Velma was ecstatic that D.J. would come to her. She said he was in luck. The Discotheque Pan Europa is having Teenager Night at the Nightclub on Love Day. There will be adults there chaperoning, but there'll also be a lot of dancing and discounted food and drinks.

dj-02-097.jpg

On his way to grab dinner from the cafe to take back to his tent, D.J. stopped off at the Nightclub Velma mentioned. D.J. had to convince the bouncer at the door to let him in. He put on his charm and told the truth that he is bringing his date here for Teenager Night on Love Day and he's still new to town and wanted to scope the place out. The bouncer gave D.J. ten minutes. If he wasn't out, he'd call someone to throw him out.

D.J. was in awe of the inside. There was a Deejay rocking out music and adults gathering and some others dancing. D.J. gave himself a quick tour before exiting and thanking the bouncer. He was excited to bring Caitlin here in a couple nights.

dj-02-098.jpg
    dj-02-099.jpg
    dj-02-100.jpg
    dj-02-101.jpg
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
    (Twitter Me: LSims2017)
    edited April 2023
    February 14
    Happy Valentine's Day lol there's almost no romance in this update :joy:
    IkgnZzuK_o.jpg
    Winterfest eve was one of the most stressful nights of Aaron's life. It had started out fine enough, with some snuggling and making out on the couch, but as soon as 9pm hit, the house was thrust into the chaos that had just become a part of their daily life.
    DBUGYep.png
    vl3tQM8.png
    sE9eTvM.png
    nawYugW.png

"Screw this," Aaron muttered as he brought out his soccer ball. It was comforting somehow, the rhythmic bouncing of the ball on his foot helping to ground him. Focus on the ball. Breathe.
    gLgRJnG.png

Hunter was doing his usual rounds of getting rid of all of the weird things that popped up, when he was interrupted by the arrival of Temperance, yet again.
    jt7zkTP.png

He realised with sudden horror that the idol Guidry had given them was nowhere to be found... and neither was Guidry.

"It's gone!" he shrieked at Aaron.
    R8HqaVX.png
    ohcrapohcrapohcrap. This was bad.

Trying to come up with a solution for the enraged ghost that was bound to destroy parts of their home, Aaron thought quickly. He had learned recently that Melissa wanted to be a paranormal investigator (and, by some weird coincidence, that Robin had lived in a haunted house for a short while when she was a toddler). Melissa had mentioned something about seances and... Bonehilda?
    He felt far too tired to even attempt anything like a seance though, but Hunter, having calmed down a bit, decided he'd try it out.
    EslboPp.png

Temperance, well, she had other ideas.
    4zHmdFB.png

Acutely aware of her presence on the chair beside him at the seance table, Hunter kept his eyes closed and tried not to panic as he attempted to finish the ceremony.
    tc2eccd.png

He almost lost his concentration just as the lights flickered back on and Temperance went to possess the television.
    0UqggXe.png

"Foolish little vampire, you think that's actually going to work?"
    14gLN28.png

Yoshi growled at the three creepy dolls that materialised out of the thin air behind the seance table.
    Bwwnjys.png

"Yoshi!" Hunter almost yelled. He jumped back out of the chair, breaking his concentration and his connection to the spirit world, and failing to complete the ceremony. He stared in terror at the dolls, just as Temperance slipped into a chair and began a ceremony of her own.
    e24La0B.png

There was the sound of footsteps coming quickly down the stairs, and Aaron was caught up in it too.
    WdsxxUI.png
    PZidkUY.png

Why oh why hadn't Guidry come tonight???!

Well. The damage Temperance had done wasn't too bad, all things considered, Aaron thought to himself as he repaired the television when Winterfest finally dawned.
    oRjQeR8.png

Hunter kicked the last remaining doll.
    YGWx6O4.png

He decided to begin setting up the Winterfest tree while Aaron fixed the laptop that she had also possessed and broken.
    xyqyMWB.png
    xkxwOVp.png
    YFZKmJo.png

Aaron showered and came downstairs in just his towel to continue putting the decorations on the tree.
    RoZ5C8w.png

"We're okay." <3
    U42zRSO.png
    OuihnWd.png

Robin invited them plus the other club members out to the discotheque that night.

Aaron gazed at how closely Cale and Aster were dancing together and concluded that they had definitely woohooed at the Bluffs the day the former had invited the latter to the club. He'd had his suspicions, of course when he saw how sweaty they had been at the club meeting, but this only confirmed it. Hah. The boy had named himself 'woohoo_master' after all.
    nu8NPFr.png
    TGfiHco.png
    Yep, Aaron decided, this was getting weird.

He inhaled a plate of food from the bar upstairs instead of having to watch Aster and Cale.
    DbSaQJL.png

Father Winter arrived at the discotheque and gave Aaron a Schmapple Micro.
    a5NiG3U.png
    BcrZwVA.png

Glancing down at the dance floor again, Aaron noticed that Aster and Cale were now dancing separately.
    rzQcVG7.png

Ah. Her parents were here again.
    fSYVoqt.png
    W9K0zMv.png
    "No, I didn't woohoo with that boy that I'm gazing longingly at..."

Extras:
    The whole Temperance encounter in this update happened solely because I forgot where I had put the idol from Guidry - I'm blind apparently LOL
    I was seriously freaking out about not being able to find it but turns out it was still in their bedroom :joy: I'm so dumb hahaha
    But it did finally get Hunter started on the medium skill and lay the groundwork for what I want him to do as a job in the future ;)

I always intended for Melissa to be a paranormal investigator, she's a genius but she also strikes me as a bit eccentric. If the likes/dislikes system had the medium skill included, then it would have been one of her likes but nope, it's not there -_-
    So she just likes spooky and strange tunes music lol.

There was a little club meeting at the park held before Winterfest that I didn't want to write story for because I'm lazy lol but here are screenshots from that:
    63b8RIV.png

Here's DJ and Adam :smiley:
    zSjSrOs.png
    hImNlB8.png

Aster showed Lucy something on her phone
    WHQATeY.png

And these two decided to dance again lol
    EkAbS0b.png
    OdlJT3k.png
    I really need to get the non-autonomous version of the mod because while it's cute when it's spontaneous like this, it's also, like I said before, annoying :joy:

Another demonstration... but this time it's Cale and Aster
    QDior3T.png
    (oh, also - you see the girl with grey hair? She's Vlad's daughter Galatea, from MaggieMarley's Straud Legacy-Bachelor challenge :smiley: Screenshots of this dance would be so much better if she wasn't there but whatever :D )
    CZGTk1P.png
    aMPRP8g.png
    Iv7KnYw.png
    BgVzSVU.png

Post edited by afai1261 on
    February 14

v3hDZj3.jpg
    The next day, Robin was surprised when the entire club, minus Sinead, showed up at her house.
    Ef8IbCE.png

"Sinead's been a nightmare," Skylar explained. "Ever since you left, she's been even bossier than usual, and we're all sick of her controlling everything. Plus, you're a better DJ and dancer than she is. We all miss you, and we want you back."

Robin was a bit shocked, but she agreed to come help overthrow Sinead as leader of the Disco Dreamers.

"What are you doing here?" Sinead snarled as Robin stepped onto the dance floor.
    LqyBqph.png

"Enough is enough, Sinead," Robin told her, gulping in a breath and summoning her confidence. "You can hate me all you want, but don't take it out on everyone else. It's time for a change in leadership..."
    rzJSLMX.png

"Alright," Sinead said slowly. "Then I propose a dance battle. Winner takes the club."
    gXwsIx4.png

And so it began...
    GXvuwLH.jpg
    T0T96W1.png
    p86fdSf.png

I guess Robin wanted to remind Sinead what she's missing out on :joy:
    yKDO8MV.png

VxyNh3O.jpg

Risking all she had, Robin propelled her body into a backflip, landing it perfectly.
    owhwIwM.png

Not to be outdone, Sinead tried the same, but she couldn't land it...
    rVzlqMY.png
    k4q7L2q.png

"Fine, have it your way! This club is a nightmare to manage anyway! I'm glad to be rid of you all!" Sinead stormed off in a huff.
    xymli4P.png

The girls all congratulated Robin. Looks like she's the leader of her own club now!

---
    Poor Sinead, I really kind of threw her under the bus there :D I needed a reason for Robin to be the leader of the club though, and I always wanted to try that "overthrow leader" option haha. It's a very boring animation, which is why I decided to add the dance battle in there too. Sinead is completely booted from the club at this point, so I'll be introducing 3 new members tomorrow :)

I'll work on comments later today! I kind of feel like I'm in a good groove with actually staying relatively caught up these days, hopefully I can keep it that way haha.

Also at @afai1261 my post isn't really in the spirit of Valentine's Day either :D Robin has been kissing someone in all my other updates except for the day that it would make sense haha
  • Carebear92Carebear92 Posts: 108 Member
    I be doing a couple updates today after work. Sorry for the lack of updates
    February 13th Comments:

@afai1261
    Ha. Glad Cale found someone he could invite to the Club. Cale and Aster seem to be smitten with each other. Can't wait to see who Adonis invites. I like the D.J. shot. :blush:
    The more Aspirations D.J. completes, the more books you'll see. :wink:

@Shadami
    Well, Any Challenge Sims that have makeovers will probably get made over in my gameplay when they age up. I want to keep the original designed looks as teenagers. So, we'll see what Velma looks like I guess after March. :wink:
    You probably already noticed something about the title of D.J.'s books. The more Aspirations he completes, the more books he will write. :grin:
    Poor Velma. Hugo looks to be a good match for her, though. I'm sure her and D.J. will be good friends in your gameplay. My last chapter before writing this has D.J. interacting with Velma in mine. So there's hope in yours that they'll be good friends.

@permanentrose
    Skylar is a good friend. Can see Robin misses Aimi, though. I wonder if Robin should talk to Skylar about Aimi. Skylar seems to have her head on her shoulders and could give Robin some good advice.

@SoulGal7
    I love the idea all Challenge Sims will be in some sort of dance crew. And poor Dylan, caught between a rock and a hard place. He's going to be a mess when this 100 bae challenge you're doing is over. :joy:
    Candace with a C ... :joy: ... 'nuff said!

@RememberJoy
    I enjoy all the fun yoga class pictures. Glad I made Adam all about yoga and meditation in my gameplay as well. It's "his" thing. Potty mouth Max :joy:
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
    @Karababy52
    Yeah, I was hoping that Robin would create her own drama with her multiple romances instead of me having to set it up, so I was actually happy when Robin decided to be dumb lol. It was a very entertaining update. I'm sure with your jealousy features on, you'll be seeing some drama for Cale before you know it haha. And only time will tell if Skylar is the one for Robin - I have a few more eligible teens I might want her to meet first ;) Thanks for explaining your 100 baby challenge too! If I do this challenge next year, then I think I'm gonna try to do a 100 baby challenge of sorts too :)

Always funny to see who the game generates as a gym trainer! And the gym is usually a great place to spot a lot of sims, good idea! Ah, but it didn't work out like you had planned, bummer. Just make one of your lots a teen hang out lot and then you'll get lots of sims haha. I still vote for a romance/woohoo club ;)

Hope you had fun at your super bowl party!

@afai1261
    Ooh, nice that Cale is meeting cute girls in your game too lol. Actually he does the same thing in my update for tomorrow :D They do make a cute couple, and I love that your club has turned into couples haha. Very cute. I wonder if Cale will stay monogamous in your save ;)

Robin and Melissa are so cute too. Robin is also so ripped haha. I bet she is in my game too but her skin overlay hides it :D I know you said you're annoyed with that slow dancing mod, but the screenshots are always so cute <3 Awesome pic of DJ too!

As soon as you reminded me that Sinead and Skylar were cousins, I really did start seeing the parallels between Siobhan and Morgan, so yes, a lot of that dialogue has been intentional now. We have the high maintenance snobby one and the effortlessly cool one, and it's working out well for my story :)

Love that living in a haunted house is kind of just second nature to these guys at this point haha. I was wondering if you were gonna explore the seance table, and there's Hunter using it! I'm assuming that teens can't be paranormal investigators though, right? Cool that Melissa wants to be one though, and I like the nod to my game about Robin living in a haunted house as a toddler in yours lol. She and Temperance were fast friends, I may have to cheat a relationship for them in my own game when I do a haunted house and have them reminisce about the good old days lol. Pets reacting to haunted stuff is fun too, so glad that they have animations for that. I didn't realize that Father Winter showed up at community lots on Winterfest until a few days ago when I played Winterfest in my game haha. Lovely day for Hunter and Aaron, despite the hauntings.

@LegacySims2017
    So DJ has shown up in my game, it's just that Robin hasn't autonomously interacted with him. She is friends with Dylan, Cale, and Aaron because she talked to them on her own haha, but next time I spot DJ I should make sure they become properly introduced.

Nice that DJ is able to keep writing and publishing books, and his time in Mt. Komorebi really did give him a lot of good content for books! Love the yoga club too!

@SoulGal7
    Love seeing all our sims audition for Dylan's club. Reminds me of Sakura's club last year <3 That was a fun club for sure. It's fun to see Dylan bonding with so many Windenburg residents too. I'm enjoying his flirtation with Sofia too :) So fun that Robin came to his door too. Loved seeing her audition in your game. I miss that hairstyle for her, I think it will be making a comeback soon haha.

@Shadami
    I don't think I mentioned it, but Velma's new style is cute! Excited to see her adventures in Windenburg, now that all her friends are there (that really does give her a good reason to move each month since our sims will be moving there a little bit before her haha). Glad that she and Robin have been able to bond and talk about their crazy love lives haha.
    One Month, One World, One Year Challenge: The Adventures of Dash Joseph Faireborn
    Table of Contents
    1m-1w-1y-feb13.jpg
    February 13: Be Prepared!

Special Appearances By: Robin Keyes ( @permanentrose ), Hunter Mulligan ( @afai1261 )
    Tomorrow was Love Day. Since it was now another school day, D.J. made sure Caitlin didn't have any plans for the evening. Caitlin couldn't wait to hang out with her hottie tomorrow night. D.J. knew there were other handsome guys at the school. The two had met in Mt. Komorebi while she was on vacation. But D.J. wondered why such a hottie herself wasn't already taken. She said it was because other Sims thought she was too stuck up. But he never got a sense of that being around her. D.J. shrugged it off.

After school, D.J. went to his previous place of employment. He needed something to wear for tomorrow night. He left his job on a good note with his boss and co-workers. He hasn't officially left, either. He's using up his vacation days. So, he might be able to score some employee discounts on his purchase. He browsed through the clothing racks and grabbed some clothing to try on.

dj-02-102.jpg

D.J. made his way to the dressing room and tried on the picks he made.

dj-02-103.jpg
    dj-02-104.jpg
    dj-02-105.jpg
    dj-02-106.jpg
    dj-02-107.jpg

D.J. made his decision of the outfits he picked out. As he was checking out the cologne on one of the counters, he couldn't help but to overhear two others talking. The guy was mentioning to the lady that Aaron wanted to wait until he was a bit older and out of high school before turning. That he wanted it to be special when it was made official. D.J. was confused. He thought maybe this Aaron was gay and keeping it a secret for now? But this guy continued on saying that he really loved Aaron and it's hard not being able to spend time with him during the day. Also, the Straud clan is pressuring him to turn Aaron. That was the part confusing D.J. from what he was eavesdropping. The lady talking to him said not to worry about any of the Strauds. D.J. also took note this guy had pointy ears. He had piercing on the lobes. Maybe he had piercings at the top as well and somehow it deformed them.

D.J grabbed the scented cologne bottle he found most attractive smelling and went to go check out. He heard a flapping noise like a bird had flown into the store and turned around. He gazed about and didn't see anything. It was just him, the cashier, the lady he saw moments ago, and another customer browsing some clothing. The guy the lady was talking to must have left. And no birds in sight.

dj-02-108.jpg

D.J. checked his phone when he finally arrived back at his tent later that evening. No word yet from Aicha on the second book. But he noticed more deposits from the SimsPay app from his first book.

dj-02-109.jpg

Side Notes:
    • I did a Walls Cutaway View for the dressing room. Not my style when doing a storytelling, but the dressing rooms were too small to have the right amount of zoom in/out to make it work.
    • I noticed Robin and Hunter chatting it up in the store, so I had to add it to the story. Can also refer back to it when D.J. heads to the Forgotten Hollow and Sulani stages of the Challenge. I'm having it as D.J. doesn't know vampires exist. Aaron is a teenager living with young adult Hunter in Forgotten Hollow. I aged Hunter up for story purposes. He'll never age up to adult as a vampire. I have Robin living in Sulani cause well....she's a mermaid. Best spot for her. All three will play important roles when that month comes around when D.J. enters those Worlds.
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
  • Karababy52Karababy52 Posts: 5,952 Member
    February - Day 14: "You have no idea how much I like you, how much you make me smile, how much I love talking to you and how much I wish you were mine..."

NOaPBXE.png

Notes
    MTOwxb2.png
    Cale had some followers from the gym when he arrived at the club, including Corey who showed up still in his towel. Um, probably not the most appropriate club attire Dude.

3FIIWJm.png
    I turned full autonomy back on for Cale since it's close to midnight and he won't be here long. What kind of damage can he do in just a couple hours, right? Well, as soon as I did that, he got a 4 hour angry moodlet. Great...

eGHO6BJ.png
    He wanted to dance and went up by the DJ booth to stand by it instead of the dance floor. Unfortunately, the DJ decided it was time for a break to go gawk at Veera. Cale stomped away in anger toward the bar. Maybe a drink would calm him down.

5ScdOzv.png
    The lovely bartender wouldn't serve him what he wanted though, only 'kiddy' drinks, which just made him even angrier. Cheer up Cale, there's someone here sure to make you feel better.

CcX6Zb7.png
    "Alessandra! Hey, Hi! How are you? So good to see you here."

vYvF6fP.png
    "I'm good, Simeon and L. brought me here. I'm almost a Virtuoso Spellcaster now...because of you."
    "Hey Cale! Glad to see you safe and sound. This little lady here worked herself to exhaustion trying to find you. She deserved taking a break to have some fun. I'll leave you two to catch up."

"Thanks Simeon, good to see you too!" Cale said, never taking his eyes off Alessandra. He had not seen her since the day of the fire that destroyed his home and almost took his life. She was even more beautiful than he remembered, but it was the beauty of her caring soul and selfless act of courage that mattered so much more to him. She'd saved his life.

0LWnq93.png
    "I did nothing but almost get myself killed, you were the one that risked your life to save me, you were the one that worked so hard, day and night trying to find me."

T40Z1dg.png
    "You're amazing Alessandra, that you did all that just for me? Without any thought for yourself? Well, I can't thank you enough for that, you're my Hero and I'm so glad you're my friend."
    "Oh Cale, you're so sweet. I'm no Hero, I just did what anyone would do, should do to save a friend."
    "Not everyone would have the courage to do that though, but you did. Because you care."

SRcQgur.png
    (I do care, probably more than I should. I wish he wasn't so young.)
    (But at least we can be friends, good friends. We'll always have that. It's enough. It has to be.)

(I'll love you forever Alessandra, even if we can never be anything more than friends.)

Alessandra and Cale were both lost in their thoughts about each other. It was as if they were the only two people in the room. But soon they both came to their senses, smiled and looked away.

"Hey, would you like to dance with me?"
    "I'd love to."

9R2BKmU.png
    "Can I ask you something? There's something I've been wanting to do ever since I saw you here."
    (Oh no, oh Cale, please don't ask me what I think you're going to ask. I really, really don't want to embarrass you by turning you down. Please don't make me do it.)
    (Would you really turn him down if he did?)
    (*---*)

tuC6Yzl.png
    "Would it be alright if I gave you a hug?"
    "A hug? Oh of course Cale, you don't have to ask for hugs. I love hugs."

IPqaBc3.png
    Does that look like the face of a hot headed mean person currently in an angry mood? He's still angry, but the mood is being overcome by his happiness in being with Alessandra. She's good for him. Perhaps she's 'the one?' Love between a teen and a young adult, not out of the question. It's happened before...

pWEWDEL.png
    Lots of time and lots of ladies in Cale's future though. We'll just have to wait and see what the future holds for Cale and Alessandra.

eH7U3NQ.png
    The way she looks at him though, reminds me so much of how Josh would look at Essa. It's almost like the game is cheering for these two without any help from me. Like I said though, I don't want to get ahead of myself, there are others he's met that he cares about too and perhaps more in the future. It's going to be tough in the end to pick an ultimate love for Cale. Perhaps I'll consider doing a poll when the time comes and let y'all choose. Anyway...

gbj1nPd.png
    "You're a really good dancer, do you come here a lot since you live here now?"

yb16dVG.png
    "Nah, this is only the second time, but thanks! I've been thinking it might be fun to start a dance group or something though."
    "Oh really? That's cool, I think you should! I love dancing."

918iVtT.png
    "Hey, if I do, would you want to join? Would you have time? I know you're busy with Spellcasting and stuff."
    "I'm almost done with my studies, so sure, I'll have lots of time soon. Just let me know if you do."
    (YES!)
    "Okay, awesome. Hey, would you like to go outside with me and cool off? It's a clear night, maybe we could watch the stars or something."
    "Sure, it is getting kind of hot in here."
    "Great, let's go."

GGYwaJi.png
    HT98dz0.png
    Cale and Alessandra went outside and around the side of the club where it was quiet and peaceful. It would've been better to lay down in a bed of cool grass. But though the stones were hard, neither one seemed to notice or mind very much.

VPYNdRA.png
    "See that cluster of colorful stars over there? The ones you can't see unless you squint a little?"
    "Yeah."
    "That's the Magic Realm. Maybe one day you could come there and check it out. It's very beautiful there. I think you'd really like it."
    "Wouldn't I have to be a Spellcaster though to get there?"
    "Well, yes, that's one way, but there's an ancient magic portal in another world that might let you through to get there too."
    "Cool, where is it?"
    "In a place called Glimmerbrook."

mOlBWon.png
    "Glimmerbrook, okay. But...you said, 'might let me through.' What does that mean?"
    "You'd have to be worthy, but I don't think you'd have a problem passing through."
    (She thinks I'm worthy...whatever that means.)
    (Guessing it's a good thing though.)
    (D'uh.)

oz7s6Ut.png
    "There's Cassiopeia, do you see it? It looks like a big W."
    "I see it, yes."
    "Do you know the Greek myth about it and other constellations nearby, like Perseus and Andromeda?"
    "No, but I'd love to hear it."
    "Okay, well, Cassiopeia was a Queen who had a beautiful daughter, Andromeda, who she claimed was more beautiful than Poseidon's daughters. I guess that made Poseidon mad because he sent a sea monster to eat Andromeda. Her Dad, the King, Cepheus, chained her down hoping the sea monster would go away if they sacrificed her."
    "Wow, nice Dad."
    "Yeah, weird huh? Well anyway, Perseus came by on his flying horse Pegasus on his way home from killing Medusa. You've probably heard of her, she had snakes for hair?"
    "Oh sure, I think probably everyone's heard about her."
    "I figured you knew. So, he fell in love with Andromeda and saved her by killing the sea monster, Cetus. He wanted to marry her, but she was promised to another guy. He fought that guy and killed him too by pulling Medusa's head out of a bag, I guess he kept it for some reason. The guy turned to stone when he saw it. Perseus and Andromeda got married and lived happily ever after. Pretty cool huh?"
    "Very cool! How do you know all that?"
    "Oh, well my Mom loved Greek mythology and love stories in the stars. She would sometimes watch the stars with me too and told me about a lot of the constellations."

1eqWoP2.png
    "OH! Quick! Look, look, look Cale, a shooting star, did you see it?"
    "Oh yeah, it was really bright, I can't believe how long the trail behind it was. Awesome!"
    "We should make a wish."
    "Okay, but don't tell your wish or it might not come true."

Cale closed his eyes and immediately made his wish. He didn't have to think very hard at all what he wanted more than anything right now.
    (I wish you were mine.)

I wonder what was Alessandra's wish...

Considering who Cale met at the club and what happened, I figured my update intended for yesterday would be more appropriate for this special day instead. I'll get started on comments/replies next. I hope y'all are having a wonderful day/night and...

Happy Valentine's Day! <3
  • RememberJoyRememberJoy Posts: 1,138 Member
    February 14th: Kaori comes for a visit

XymPhwu.png
    When I woke up this morning, I noticed a text from Kaori asking whether today would be a good day for a visit. I excitedly replied that of course, any day was a great day for a visit, and told her I'd meet her at the cafe in Lykke Centre. When she arrived, I swooped her into a passionate kiss and told her how happy I was to see her.
    pBXcKHj.png
    We each ordered a pastry, and after we sat down, she caught me up on Caroline and how she was starting to say a few words and was getting into everything. I told her more about my club and the people I was becoming friends with. I blew her a kiss playfully and we both started to flirt.
    0Kq6VeT.png
    We headed upstairs to find a little more privacy, and after we found a couch she snuggled into me and we just sat in companionable silence for awhile. She looked up into my eyes, and I leaned in for a kiss; before I knew it we were making out and I was glad we had some privacy.
    157iQml.png
    When we came up for air, I asked her if she'd like to visit the public pool that our club met at, and she said she'd like that. When we arrived, I led her to the sauna where I knew we could be together without being interrupted. We changed into towels, and one kiss led into another, and soon we were making out again.
    BNzWAua.png
    Kaori pulled back and whispered seductively into my ear, "I've been taking birth control for a couple weeks now, if you know what I mean". Oh boy did I! Things were about to get steamy!
    Cvm3bWh.png
    After a shower, she found a spa chair for doing nails and hand messages and asked if I'd be willing to try doing her nails.
    rSrETlK.png
    All my wellness experience paid off with a steady hand, and her nails came out looking fabulous!
    PYaK1S8.png
    She was very excited and told me I should start my own spa service.
    kDdaM1X.png
    It was time for our club meeting, so I brought her upstairs to meet my friends. Clara introduced herself and Kaori had to show off my work, over which Clara gushed, saying I was a man of many talents. All I could do was blush.
    bJwMeus.png
    Candy than joined us and we had a nice chat between the four of us.
    jwvMua0.png
    Before Kaori could meet anybody else, she pulled me aside and told me she was getting very hungry, so I asked Clara if she'd lead our club meeting today so I could take my girlfriend somewhere for dinner. She happily agreed to do so and told me to bring her to the club in Olde Platz as they had the best fish and chips in town. We arrived and ordered our food and found a nice cozy nook to eat and chat.
    8upUCZ8.png
    After we finished, we did a little dancing before Morgan found us and asked if we like to join herself and Sergio in an epic game of foosball. I asked if Kaori was interested, and even though she'd never played, said she was game. It was a heated match, we won some...
    xnOwnz6.png
    we lost some...
    lHhh1EK.png
    but we ended up winning 5-4!
    Yh9ZvLI.png
    Kaori and I headed back to the dance floor where we ran into Sofia.
    G69wdqU.png
    I was a little nervous about how she'd react to meeting my girlfriend, but after I introduced them, they seemed to get alone just fine.
    HsYKnZO.png
    Probably helps that they're both the cheerful type. We chatted late into the night until Kaori said she really needed to get some sleep. We said our goodbyes and returned to the tent to snuggle up and fall asleep in each other's arms.
    Table of Contents
    1m-1w-1y-feb14.jpg
    February 14: Happy Love Day!

Special Appearances By: Louise "Lucy" Aldrich ( @miss_eulenauge ), Velma Pagan ( @Shadami )
    At school, D.J. showed Caitlin what he was wearing for their outing tonight on his phone. He did this so she could wear something so they at least matched to a degree. D.J. didn't tell her he was taking her to the Nightclub. She probably already knew it. D.J. seems to be out of the loop when it comes to the hang out spots or when there's events for teenagers going on. He is a good kid in school, makes friends, but isn't really part of the in-crowd.

After school, he made a pit stop to a flower shop. Then he went back to his tent to change. He told Caitlin he would pick her up at her place. He was still in awe of how big the mansion was. Upon arrival, he met her at the door. Caitlin looked fabulous. She even dyed her hair pink. Inside, he presented her with a single rose. Then he wanted to take a selfie with her to remember this day.

dj-02-125.jpg
    dj-02-110.jpg

And then it was off to the Nightclub.

dj-02-111.jpg
    dj-02-112.jpg
    dj-02-113.jpg
    dj-02-114.jpg
    dj-02-115.jpg
    dj-02-116.jpg
    dj-02-117.jpg
    dj-02-118.jpg
    dj-02-119.jpg
    dj-02-120.jpg
    dj-02-121.jpg
    dj-02-122.jpg
    dj-02-123.jpg
    dj-02-124.jpg

D.J. brought Caitlin home, but she told him there's the after party. Her parents were already in bed sleeping.

dj-02-126.jpg
    dj-02-127.jpg
    dj-02-128.jpg

Side Notes:
    • Yup. Your eyes didn't deceive you. Velma showed up at the Nightclub, so I had D.J. go over to talk with her like he did Lucy. With Lucy, Caitlin stuck around and even joined the conversation. But not with Velma. Caitlin autonomously went over to the Deejay. I assumed she was going to hang out there and listen to his music. Nope. She started flirting with him. D.J. did notice and got the "jealous" action, which I immediately removed. He is in a perfect spot talking to Velma where he really wouldn't see it unless she moved. I suppose with his sleeveless open shirt showing off his muscular body, it was meant to happen since her Aspiration is serial romantic. I think Caitlin found another hot bod. As Velma started to move, I had D.J. and Caitlin move as a group as well. Then Caitlin introduced herself to Velma and D.J. got all happy to have the two meet. Poor, clueless D.J.
    • I was really hoping Cale showed up at the Nightclub. That would have been perfect! :joy:

Hope Everyone Had A Wonderful Valentine's Day Who Celebrate It!
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
  • Karababy52Karababy52 Posts: 5,952 Member
    @afai1261
    Oh this is so wonderful! Cale met someone special in your challenge and she's the daughter of your favorite couple? That makes me smile so much, thank you for hooking these two up. Aster is so pretty! I love her look, she's like a perfect combo of her Moms! It seems it was almost love at first sight for the two of them considering how they found each other very attractive and Aster was smitten so fast! Made me smirk seeing that woo hoo whim from Cale, that's my guy, yep! WoohooMaster69 strikes again! :D

So sweet of you to dedicate almost the entire post to this new couple, was a wonderful surprise to read, especially today. :) So happy for Robin and Melissa too! Now Adonis needs to find someone too and the club is complete! Wonderful update, I loved every single moment of it. They both look so happy! I'm so in love with love. *dreamy sigh* I find it ironic too how stars were involved in both our recent updates with Cale and his lady loves. :) Oh and by the way, I don't know if you or anyone else would remember this, but Essa's name means star too. Which I always thought was appropriate when SoulGal suggested it last year since she was literally conceived among the stars above...

Absolutely love the extras with Blue and Regan, they're such a beautiful couple. I love them!

HAHA! Yeah, he was really happy to see DJ and was telling him a joke or something when I took that pic! I think. I love that nightclub, it's gorgeous! The creator did a fantastic job! Yep, my horndog of course appreciates a beautiful woman; single, married, young, older, he doesn't care, he just appreciates all women. :) Yes! I hope so too! If he doesn't, I'll have Cale go looking for him. You know Aaron will be a member of his club. No matter what it ends up being about. At least now I know it'll having dancing involved in some way. :)

Yeah, I never clicked on the doors though to choose anything, I thought they'd just work. Guess I was wrong. Oh well... I laughed so hard seeing him there just letting it all hang out while those ladies stood by not even affected at all! HAHA!

Oh no! Temperance again! I'm sorry, but I laughed at that screenshot of the two of them looking so shocked and annoyed in sync together when she arrived. hehe Gah! What happened to the idol? Good idea Hunter trying a séance to manifest Bonehilda! Too bad it didn't work. And where the heck was Guidry? Dang! Well at least she didn't break too much. Poor Aaron though cringing back there in that one screenshot. Too bad pets can't help get rid of those dolls, Yoshi looked like he wanted to rip them apart! hehe Aaron decorating the tree in a towel, that's just so normal eh? And off to the club. Hey Cale and Aster, uh, a bit close there you two. hehe Don't you just LOVE glitches like that? I know I do! :)

Oh Wow, Father Winter can give gifts in a club? Well that's cool! I guess I shouldn't be surprised, I've heard he'll come to dorms for Sims in Uni too. Nice present he gave Aaron! Did he get Hunter anything? And there's the new couple dancing 'normally' now. Oh, I see, the Moms are there. hehe Aster is so cute standing there with her glowing star eyes for Cale. :)

Oh man, you had the idol all along? Well bummer, but yeah, at least Hunter got some séance skills going now. Fun seeing Aaron and Cale playing chess together, and Hi there DJ, Adam and Lucy! Oh slow dancing again, I love it! I wonder if that'll still work after the Wedding pack update. I'm holding off until I find out what the slow dancing is like in that pack. If it will still work with the pack and the pack's slow dancing is too tame, I'll definitely be getting it! Love it! It still looked so sweet and romantic, even if Galatea was photo bombing them. hehe Love Galatea by the way. Last time I read that challenge she was a ghost. Such a pretty Sim! Cale looks so good in your game! Great update!

@LegacySims2017
    Yeah, a winner never was chosen, so I guess he won. HAHA! I'm so glad DJ showed up at the club! It was great having them catch up a little. :) I'll be using the new world for Cale and whomever he happens to ultimately marry, if he marries, too. hehe Hmm, maybe they were hoping for a peek. If that was the case though, they missed the boat. None of them payed any attention to him. Oh well, those that were there for the opportunity were too old and/or off limits to him anyway.

Very cool DJ asked Enele for permission before he wrote about their mountain climb preparation and ultimate excursion. I figured Enele would be cool with it, of course. Great recommendation from Adam for DJ to get a yoga mat of his own. Perhaps he should consider getting a meditation stool too. He's getting some nice royalties now. I bet he gets even more from his second book.

Thanks for the heads up on the date, I've changed it now. :)

DJ's doing very well with yoga, happy to see he did indeed get himself a yoga mat. Love day, yeah, that's gone in my challenge save. At least until later this year. It'll be fun to see how everyone that does Love Day handles it and with who! :) I hope DJ & Caitlin have a great time at the club together. :)

And of course DJ goes to buy clothes for his date with Caitlin. I hope he picked one of the last two, they seem more his style. But the entirely red one is so fun looking too! He looked like he loved it anyway. :) Ohhh, DJ doesn't know vampires exist! Oh boy is he in for a big surprise later on. ;)

Aha! He did pick one of those, the pink one! Perfect outfit for Valentine's day! She dyed her hair pink, how cute is that? Looks like they had a fabulous date, despite the little flirtation on Caitlin's side with the DJ. I'll just pretend she was asking him to play a special song so she could dance for her 'DJ.' I don't blame you for getting rid of that jealousy moodlet. And I love they had an 'after party' with their first woo hoo! Perfect ending to a perfect (almost) night. Would've been cool if Cale did show up, but this was their night to shine! :)

@permanentrose
    I really like Skylar and how sweet she seems, coming over to explain about her relationship with Sinead. Love having my Sims make snow angels, I loved making those myself when I was a kid. :) Love that pose in the snow of the two of them too. Awww, and there's her little nephew Brock. So cute how they made a snowpal and played together! Ooo, another one on the way for Willow, excellent! And of course snuggles for Poppy. Oh gosh, that dream's not going to help her poor heart. I totally understand about last minute things happening to change plans. I was all set for Cale to do some serious dancing and pick some club members, if any showed up, and then Alessandra was there, so all that flew out the window. hehe

Whoa! They want Robin to lead instead of Sinead. Well that's pretty cool! I've never tried to do that, take over another club. Good for you! Great they had a Dance Battle to solve who would be leader. Of course Robin won! Had to laugh at Robin showing her what she's missing. Way to rub salt in the wound there Robin. hehe The takeover is boring? Well dang! You'd think they'd make something like that very dramatic. Ah well, I guess one more thing I don't have to worry I'm missing something by not trying it.

Yeah, Robin doing that in front of Sinead was perfect! Oh I'm sure there will be many jealous ladies in Cale's future. hehe Ah, okay, same with Cale. There's plenty of time to find 'the one' if he hasn't already. You're welcome, I can't wait to get started on it! Only two weeks and a month to go! Yeah, it's different all the time, but I usually have pretty good luck with who the game chooses. It hasn't picked or generated a gym trainer in a long time. I fixed that guy up though rather than delete him. He looks MUCH better and more like a real gym trainer now. :)

Well see, the thing is, I did put the Teen lot trait on the nightclub AND the gym. It worked for the nightclub, but not the gym for some reason. Weird... HAHA! Well, that certainly would be entertaining eh? We'll see how it goes, Cale will start asking others in my next update to join his club so I better figure out what kind of club it will be soon eh? I do know dancing will be involved at least.

It was a great party. Our team won, so that's always fun.

@SoulGal7
    More great auditions, including Wolfgang and Cale! Love the Wolfgang auditioned even though he's co-Captain. hehe Sad bummer of a story about what happened with Morgan and the Starlights. They do sound like a bunch of snobs if they turned her down just because she was a member of the Renegades. Sheesh! Loved Cale's audition and what you had him say, thanks for that and thanks for having him in Dylan's club! This is going to be so fun to watch! :) Aww, a 2 hour convo with Morgan, yeah, I think Dylan kinda of likes her huh? hehe Uh oh, then Sofia calls and he agrees to go dancing with her. I hope Morgan doesn't show up while they are there. o.O

Wow, Wolfgang seems a bit against Dylan dating both Morgan and Sofia, especially Sofia. We'll see how it goes, could be a train wreck. o.O Great audition with Robin and Adam, I love how you take what everyone has written about their Sims in their challenges and spin it to work for them in yours. Very cool of you to do that. :) Oh man, I love that one Sim that showed up for the wrong audition. hehe I think you did something like that last year too. Hilarious!

@Shadami
    Thanks for catching up with my story for Cale. Yep, and it's only going to get wilder for him in the coming months. ;) Thanks for fixing him up with my latest wardrobe update for him. :)
    edited February 2022
    Feb 9 - At Night of Dancing with Sofia

dancing-with-sofia.png
    After Scouts, Dylan got ready for his night of dancing with Sofia at Discoteque Pan Europa. He had changed outfits twice and at one point had wondered why he was going at all. Sure, he had met Sofia before he had met Morgan, and both were extremely cute. But his conversation with Morgan had stayed on his mind and he almost felt guilty going dancing with Sofia, when Dylan really felt it should be Morgan. And to make things worst, they were both Scouts in his Scout Troop.

looking-at-ohoto-of-morgan-and-him.png

Dylan figured he needed a break and was going to head to the Crumbling Isle tomorrow to do some exploring and spend some time outdoors just thinking about his life. He had thought he had run away from everything by travelling to Windenburg, but with so many of the friends he knew in Mt. Komorebi now in Windenburg, it was only a matter of time before the mob would figure out where he was, too. And as for his disguise, well, that didn't work one bit. Everyone he knew had recognized him.

looking-at-photo-of-kaori.png

At least all his friends hadn't known he was dating Kaori. And then, oh my gosh, he remembered someone who had known. Robin! Dang! She knew he had dated Kaori because of the comment she had made after their "romantic drama scene". The kiss! Afterwards she had told Dylan that "Kaori was a lucky girl" because Robin had said he was a good kisser! Oh geez! Was Robin still in touch with Kaori? Had they been friends? What would Kaori do when she found out Dylan was in Windenburg? Would she try to contact him? Would she hate him even more for leaving her?

thinking-of-his-situation-dylan.png

At the thought of Kaori, Dylan felt an overwhelming desire for her. He wanted her there with him. He wanted to hold her in his arms and kiss her...oh how he longed to kiss her. And yes, take her by the hand and lead her into the bedroom. He had missed the opportunity to "be" with her up on the summit, all because he thought "his word" would actually mean something to Kaori's Grandfather. And it hadn't. It wouldn't have made a difference. He had missed a beautiful moment to "be" with Kaori, and he would never be able to recapture that moment again.

making-a-drink-dylan.png

Dylan looked at himself in the mirror, and headed over to the bar. He had never been one to drink, but he needed one tonight. He poured himself a drink and downed it in one gulp. It was strong, and the liquid burned his throat. It made him feel brave. And as he downed another drink, he willed himself to forget about Kaori, and concentrate on his night ahead. Yes, dancing with Sofia. Just have some fun with Sofia...the girl with the beautiful blue eyes...yes...Sofia...

dylan-thought-he-looked-pretty-good-for-his-night-of-dancing-with-sofia.png

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

it-ws-rainging-when-they-got-there.png

It was raining when Dylan arrived at Discoteque Pan Europa, and Sofia arrived just moments later. She looked just like he remembered her. And when she smiled at him, he was glad he had decided to go dancing with her tonight.

Dylan smiled at her: "You forgot your umbrella. Come on, I'll share mine..."

Sofia ducked under the umbrella and grabbed his arm, and they ran inside together. Sofia giggled as they tried to avoid the rain, and Dylan felt happy feeling her close to him.

coming-into-the-club-together.png

When they got inside the club, it was huge. They descended some stairs to a large dance floor. He noticed a bar on the other side, accessible by some stairs.

the-club.png

Dylan: "Sofia...would you like to have a drink first and chat a bit?"

telling-some-jokes-to-sofia.png

Sofia: "That would be nice. I actually wanted to chat with you...about the other night..."

Dylan: "Okay, let's head up there and sit down. It doesn't look busy."

When they got to the bar area, the bartender was just arriving behind them.

Dylan whispered in Sofia's ear, "Let me know what you'd like...anything at all..."

and-then-he-blew-her-a-kiss-because-he-couldnt-wait-to-get-his-arms-around-her.png

Sofia looked at him and raised an eyebrow, "Dylan...did you have a few drinks before you left?"

Dylan smiled at her and nodded, "Yeah, just a few...but I'm fine. I'm not going to embarrass you or anything by passing out. I'm just feeling really mellow right now...especially being here with you...and...I...I didn't have a chance to tell you before...but you look really nice..."

dylan-ordered-some-drinks.png

Sofia smiled shyly at him, "Thanks, so do you Dylan. Look, I wanted to apologize for what I said the other night. About that dance crew rule. I never agreed with that rule to start with, to not socialize with other dance crew members during competition month. I don't know what our Captain was thinking when she created that rule...did she think we'd mention our routine steps or our song to someone and they would copy us? I don't know any other Dance Crew that has that rule, and you're right...it shouldn't matter if you're part of a dance crew, I should be able to talk to who I want, right?"

dylan-was-feeling-pretty-good-after-that-second-drink.png

Dylan: "Why were you so worried about breaking this rule, Sofia? There's more to it than you're telling..."

Sofia nodded, "Yes, there is. I just worked so hard to get into the Starlights, and it's the best dance crew, and I just feel so special to be part of that...and my parents are so proud of me for being in the best dance crew..."

Dylan: "Wait...are your parents not proud of you normally?"

nice-outfit-sofia.png

Sofia: "Not really. I might be a musical prodigy, but they dote on my little sister, Elsa. She has the IQ of a genius. I just wanted to have one thing that belonged to me, you know...and that's the Starlights. And I know it's crazy, but I was worried that our Captain would see us together, and maybe she would kick me out of the Starlights..."

dylan-ordered-another-round-of-drinks.png

Dylan: "She would do that? Geez! That's pretty harsh..."

Sofia: "Yeah, she's pretty driven. This is my last free weekend, until the competition. I'll be at rehearsals every night starting Monday."

Dylan: "Sounds intense."

They finished their drinks and Dylan and Sofia headed to the dance floor. Sofia was a really good dancer, and Dylan couldn't help stealing glances in her direction.

sofia-dancing-with-dylan.png

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

is-there-somewhere-to-talk.png

Sofia: "Oh, drat, the music changed..."

wow-she-had-the-bluest-eyes.png

Dylan: "Do you want to take a break? Go up to the bar again? Maybe have another drink?"

Sofia: "No, I'm fine...but I know a place that's quiet and we can chat...if you want..."

gee-hes-good-looking.png

Dylan: "Yeah...I'd like that...lead the way..."

Sofia went up another flight of stairs, and near the restrooms were some couches. The whole top floor had a view of the water.

Dylan: "Wow! This is a nice view", he said as they looked out the window together.

Sofia excused herself and said she was going to use the facilities. Dylan said he would wait for her here. It gave him time to think. The night so far had been good and he and Sofia were getting along really well. And he knew that if he asked her to be his girlfriend, she would probably say yes. But there were times during the evening that he had thought of Kaori...just for a few minutes...and he had also thought of Morgan. Dylan knew he wasn't ready to commit to anyone yet, and he wanted to let Sofia know that.

Sofia returned and sat down beside him, "Did you miss me?"

Dylan: "Yeah, I did. Listen...Sofia...I know we just met and all, but I just wanted you to know that I really like you a lot..."

sofia-i-really-like-you.png

Sofia smiled: "I like you a lot, too, Dylan..."

Dylan: "But the thing is...well, I had a girlfriend...and I really cared about her...but, things didn't work out...and I...I'm still trying to get over that...it's been tough...so...what I...I'm trying to say is that I just can't commit to anyone right now. I totally understand If you're not okay with that...because you're really attractive...and I bet you have lots of guys wanting to go out with you. But I...I just need some time...and I thought I would say that upfront..so you know where we stand..."

sofia-i-like-you.png

Sofia: "I'm sorry things didn't work out with your girlfriend. And you're wrong...no-one has asked me out before. I live on the island and there's not many guys my age there. Just Luna's brother, really, and he's not my type. And at school...there's just no-one there who's talked to me."

Dylan: "So it takes a flat bike tire to find someone....?"

Sofia laughed, "Yeah, I guess. And I still have your tire pump...I need to return it to you..."

Dylan: "Do you have an extra bike?"

Sofia: "Yeah, we have some spare bikes at my house. Why?"

Dylan: "Well, you know, I've never been to the island before, and I was thinking of going there tomorrow afternoon. Would you...would you like to be my tour guide? And maybe we can bike around the island together...?"

sofia-thinking.png

Sofia was silent.

no-privacy-here-someone-passed-out-in-front-of-them.png

[Note: Yep, just when you're trying to have an intimate moment together, a sim passes out in front of you. Sheesh! Total mood breaker!]

Dylan: "...I mean...if you're free...I can't stay too late because we have a Dance Crew meeting tomorrow night..."

Sofia: "Yeah, I'm free...maybe before Scouts..."

Dylan: "That's great...that would work out...I'm looking forward to it..."

Sofia: "Yeah, so am I..."

tour-guide.png

Dylan: "So, did you want to go back down and dance some more?"

Sofia: "Yeah, the music sounds really good now...sure...."

As they got up to head downstairs, their arms brushed together.

dancing-with-sofia-cover.png

Dylan touched her arm, "Wait....there's something I've been wanting to do since the night I met you..."

wait-dont-go.png

Sofia: "And what's that?"

Dylan: "Hold you close to me..." he said pulling her towards him.

dylan-holding-hands-with-sofia.png

Sofia didn't resist and they stood there looking into each other's eyes.

wait-i-just-want-to-hold-you-right.png

Sofia asked softly, "Is that all you wanted to do?"

Dylan: "...and this..." he said as he kissed her gently on the lips.

first-kiss-sofia.png

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
    Post edited by SoulGal7 on
    Oh my goodness there's some wild updates here. I didn't get around to reading the other stories that I hadn't already caught up in yet, but these are so much fun.
    @LegacySims2017
    I do have one targeted comment for your story though. Oh my. Gosh. Velma. And Caitlin. The drama :o
    I'm a little to sleepy to leave comments right now. I spent the day in voice call with my boyfriend playing games and just hanging out. This is our second Valentine's together, and he finally got to have direct conversations with all three of my daughters. I'm so insanely happy. They adore him <3
    I'll get back to trying to catch up tomorrow!
    @Karababy52
    Feb 13: Lovely pic of Cale!

Feb 14: Hahaha Corey in that towel... In Mount Komorebi Aaron went to Hunter's house once wearing only a towel :joy:
    Oh come on Cale, what are you so mad about?
    Alessandra! So glad he finally got to meet up with her again! Wonderful conversation they had!
    So cute that he asked her to dance too <3
    Love them stargazing. Plus I love Greek mythology so that was a fun little bit to include!

@Shadami
    Feb 8: Oh ouch DJ telling Velma about his new girlfriend... Poor Velma!
    Love that she and Robin were discussing their relationship woes.
    Oh, she's asking Aaron for ghost advice? Awesome!
    Nice that Hugo invited her out to Windenburg. But then he disappeared? What the heck, Hugo?
    I'm glad that Aldo helped her get home after she sprained her ankle and that they began to (sort of) fix their strained friendship.
    Oh hey Emily! I still haven't seen her and Aaron's club hangs out at the Bluffs all the time :joy:
    Aww Velma and Hugo look cute cozying up by the fire <3

@LegacySims2017
    Feb 12: I see him! I see the bully! :o
    DJ looks so good practicing his yoga!
    Nice that Velma was able to suggest a place he could take Caitlin. The discotheque is perfect!

Feb 13: A bat! :smiley: And it's Hunter! Even better!
    Love seeing DJ going clothes shopping and all of the choices he had to choose from.
    Ooooh that story set up for Aaron and Hunter and whatever is going to happen in Forgotten Hollow is intriguing! And lovely to see Robin too :)
    That was no bird, DJ... he's in for a shock when he finds out vampires do exist ;)

Feb 14: DJ and Caitlin look stunning together in their matching outfits!
    And also I love that she dyed her hair pink for the occasion.
    Beautiful pictures of their date and I'm not surprised they had some fun in that closet ;)
    Oh and that "afterparty"... woo congrats to both DJ and Caitlin!
    Except for Caitlin flirting with the DJ... oh dear...

@permanentrose
    Feb 14: I am so glad that Robin has the support of everyone else in the club!
    Oooh I wasn't expecting her to actually take over the Disco Dreamers (thought she'd start her own club), but it's perfect!
    Bahahaha at Robin dancing so close to Sinead showing her what she's missing out on :joy: too good lol
    Congrats to Robin for getting leadership :smiley: I wonder who else she'll recruit to the club!

@RememberJoy
    Feb 14: Aww so cute that Kaori could come for a visit! Looks like they had a lovely date!
    I love that he did her nails too!

@SoulGal7
    Feb 9: Great exploration of Dylan's inner conflict surrounding all the girls he likes! I'm biased toward Morgan of course LOL
    Aww so sad that he's feeling so torn up about Kaori though :(
    But he did end up having a great time with Sofia, so that's something!
    Ooh Dylan's got the moves! Both romantic and on the dance floor ;)
    AHHH they kissed! Go Dylan!
    edited April 2023
    February 15
    4UPAY4Vq_o.jpg
    "Where were you on Winterfest Eve?" Hunter demanded of the flirty ghost who had materialised behind him.
    "Was something supposed to happen on Winterfest Eve?" Guidry inquired, raising an eyebrow.
    "Temperance terrorised the house for hours!"
    "But you still have the idol I gave you, yes?"
    Wait. Hunter thought back to that last time they had used said idol. In the bedroom. He racked his brain, trying to remember if it was still there-
    "It doesn't just disappear," Guidry said sternly, or as sternly as he could while still obviously being in a flirty mood. "But now I see that you have a seance table, so you shouldn't have to rely on my little idol."
    "How?"
    "You'll know." Guidry winked.
    Hunter stared at the table, sat down and started performing a ceremony to check the spiritual volatility of the lot.
    e0c7v1J.png
    "See, now you've got it," Guidry said.
    (Got what?) Hunter thought to himself, slightly irritated, but as he sat down again the table provided a new option... and he started another ceremony.

He concluded it and opened his eyes to see...
    dprnZZ7.png

Bonehilda herself.
    T6nmW3E.png

"Haaaa..." Aaron said from his position on the couch, apparently trying not to look Bonehilda directly in the eyes. Or eye sockets.
    VfGohnf.png

Both were surprised when Bonehilda immediately went over to the broken sink and began mopping up the puddle of water that had accumulated beneath it.
    KrdMeHI.png

Aaron got up to fix the sink so she wouldn't be mopping forever.
    4mXESGR.png

"So our skeleton maid will beat up Temperance?"
    "That's what Guidry said."
    "The occult world will never cease to amaze me..."

"Aaron," Adonis began, tucking into a pastry, "how did you and Hunter meet?"
    "Oh, in Mount Komorebi, at a lounge," Aaron replied. They were sitting in a cafe, the Hare and Hedgehog, along with Melissa and Robin who were much more focused on each other than the food they were there for.
    "And how long was it before you realised you had feelings for him?"
    "Why do you ask?" Aaron paused. "Oh, did you meet someone, Adonis?" He winked.
    OeKYOZz.png
    Adonis flushed and turned away. "A girl," he said finally. "At Hare Square."
    "Adonis, that's great!"

Adonis glanced over to the love seat at the end of the cafe where Melissa and Robin were now sitting and flirting, having moved from their previous position by the counter.
    ivRfEW2.png
    wXGnqdr.png

Aaron followed his gaze.
    "Robin comes over all the time," Adonis sighed. "It gets kinda lonely, you know?"
    Aaron nodded. "That's why I let you and Cale choose people for the club," he said. "So you didn't have to play 5th and 6th wheel."
    Adonis shrugged. "It's weird at home though, not even at the club meetings. Like Melissa is my twin and we did everything together but now she has Robin. I mean, I'm happy for her and all but-" He abruptly cut himself off.
    "So what's wrong with this girl from the park?"
    Adonis put his head in his hands. "She has a boyfriend."

Adonis hadn't actually been looking for a love interest when he met Galatea Straud at Hare Square. But by the end of their first conversation, he had felt a proper spark with her and had felt extremely pained when she told him she was taken. Then he'd chided himself because he had no right to be feeling like that, they had literally just met.
    TbmfGmo.png
    Jle8jhl.png

He'd gone home and seen Melissa and Robin cuddling on the couch and just felt so fed up with it all. But he still decided, after talking it out with Aaron in the cafe, to invite Galatea to the club anyway. Maybe they could still be friends...
    PnwAVBc.png
    Club members: Aaron, Hunter, Melissa, Adonis, Cale, Robin, Aster, Galatea

And he supposed that she felt the same, because she accepted his invite to the club and fit in perfectly with everyone else.
    Q7XFupy.png
    He still felt terrible and thought maybe he should have found someone else. But Melissa said something about the Watcher leading her to him (or him to her, whatever. Just that they were brought together) for a reason. He definitely didn't want to seem like he was stealing another guy's girl...

Extras:
    Sadly, Temperance did not come the day Hunter summoned Bonehilda. Ah well, the next time the angry ghost comes, they'll be prepared ;)
    Also: Guidry decided to scare Hunter in the yard for some reason, and that's the daily image lol

So that's Aaron's aspiration for this month all done and dusted! I can't remember what I've changed his aspiration to right now though haha

Galatea's boyfriend is not actually in game, but that's the setup for a storyline that I have stolen directly from the challenge I took her from, so if you've read it (I know Karababy52 has) then you should be able to guess what might be happening next and what her future with Adonis may be. It's just going to be a background story here. No spoilers though ;)
    Right now Adonis is content to just be friends with Galatea but we shall see how everything develops.

Oh and I have to post this: Melissa and Robin kissed, which was fine but...
    kS1Wrqu.png

Aaron was caught in the middle and just looks so done :joy:
    Sbl6R32.png

And another glitch: Aaron was sitting in a chair at the park minding his own business when this rude butt just pulls it out and...
    iXmADfm.png
    What???? I'm so fed up with male Morgan honestly :D

Here's Dylan though :smiley: I still need to change his other outfits
    CT19WT8.png
    4PMKF4A.png

I guess I should actually post the name of the club now LOL
    5CBc9KI.png
    It is without a doubt the absolute worst name I have ever come up with :joy::joy:

Post edited by afai1261 on
    edited February 2022
    February 15

bC3Ydjv.jpg
    With new leadership came new club members! (I only had room for three members and these were the challenge sims Robin had already befriended, or else I would have included more challenge sims!) We definitely needed some boys in this club too haha.
    2qyXx3h.jpg

I also used that Moschino camera for the first time to get some good pics for Robin to have as memories <3 Love that it comes with poses, so much easier than actually using poses LOL.
    IPP0JXT.jpg
    bTRVRa3.jpg
    Sm0uCIK.jpg

Cale, why are you so angry?
    1DWohkB.jpg

Will it help if I let you flirt with a cute girl? ;)
    eT4VFO2.jpg
    psQmiYl.jpg

Well, Cale wanted to do more than just flirt ;)
    C1OnaBn.jpg
    Mpj1pua.jpg
    DIXYlaV.jpg

Cale just had his world rocked :D
    OsPg4h3.jpg

And Piper's not even trying to hide her fangs haha.
    z7bglkZ.jpg

The next day after school, Cassandra came over again, and Robin ended her relationship with her. Cassandra was super chill about it. It was a relief, if Robin were being honest with herself, to not be juggling several romances anymore.
    KQ52yi4.png

--
    Robin also finished the Leader of the Pack aspiration this update too :)

Also I've had this update played for a while, so it was totally random that Cale got some lady loving right after he did in @afai1261's game too, but I love that fact that both of us gave Cale ladies in our games :D

I've been excited for this update since I'm finally including some other challenge sims more properly in my story <3
    Post edited by permanentrose on
    edited February 2022
    Hi All,
    So sorry I have not been commenting on your stories, just trying to get my (late) posts out. But I am going to do some short ones today on your most recent posts. Hey, it's a start, right? lol I also have to catch up on reading some posts, and probably this weekend will do that. Have a great day/night all!

@permanentrose - Feb 15 -
    Love the daily shot with Aaron, Cale and Dylan! Woot! They look like such bad boys! hehehe Oh thanks for having Dylan as part of your Dance Crew, the Disco Dreamers. The ripped jeans guys addition! hehehe I love the poses you always do with your stories, and it's good to know about the Moschino pack having poses. I don't have that pack, so didn't know. The one with Robin and Aaron is so fun! And angry Cale gets to woo a lady...and he's happy now! hehehe And Robin ends her relationship with Cassandra. So I guess you will be finishing the serial romantic aspiration over time. That's cool. Nice update and glad that Robin now has her own club.

@afai1261 - Feb 15 -
    Funny daily shot of Guidry scaring Hunter. I have a feeling that Hunter will be glad when all these ghosts are gone! lol He does not look amused. hehehe Love that line, "trying not to look directly into her eye sockets!" hehehe Well, they now have a great maid, and a bodyguard. oh yeah! Bonehilda rocks! And congrats to Aaron for completing Leader of the Pack and getting his 8th Club member. Woot! And Melissa and Robin are so enamored with other, that they don't even notice poor Aaron is there, stuck between them, when they have a smooch session! Love his expression...like...help...get me outta here! hehehe! And there's Dylan! Woot! The chess board is like a magnet for sims. It happens to Dylan on his home lot, too. Nice update!

That's it for now...I will do the comments for Feb 14th tonight because there are really some awesome updates, and...um...milestones that happened! lol
    @afai1261
    I want to say it was Robin's story that I was reading while hanging out with my boyfriend and Emily pictures showed up and I squeed outloud and was like "I'm jealous. I've never had Emily show up in my game. Oh my gosh this is so awesome!! Eeeeee." And then I played later and just after arriving basically, had Velma go light the fire and paused and looked out at the water and saw a ripple. Unpaused and Emily breeched the water and my mouth dropped open.she moved a little forward and then was gone again. I've never caught Emily before. I was unbelievably excited xD

February 14th Comments:

@afai1261
    Poor Aaron and Hunter with Temperance. That's her house and she's gonna make sure they know it.
    Big things are coming soon between D.J. and the bully. Glad you noticed him in the picture. Once I see one as a vampire, I won't age them up to the next level. So, I want Aaron to wait until he's a young adult. He'll be a vampire by the time D.J. makes his way to Forgotten Hollow.

@permanentrose
    I liked the overthrow of club leadership for needing to run a club for the last part of the Aspiration. I agree, Robin was much better at making it more fun. And I cracked up like everyone else reading I am sure when she rubs it in what Sinead could still be having, but not anymore. :joy:
    Robin and D.J. will eventually chat with each I am sure in your gameplay. Was happy to see her finally show up in mine in Windenburg. But she was talking to Hunter. I didn't want D.J. to interrupt. :lol:

@Karababy52
    I like how Alessandra could turn Cale's autonomously frown upside down. :smile: And how you're already setting up the scene (slowly but surely) for Cale to head to Glimmerbrook. Corey going to the Nightclub in just a towel. :joy: He knew it was going to get hot in there.
    I want to match actual holidays with game holidays. So, I had to do Love Day yesterday. :mrgreen: I think Easter is next, so I'm doing a Bunny Day type of thing, I think. I was happy that Caitlin didn't flirt with all the guys there, but rather just one. And the one she did pick was half shirtless. :joy: He had a pretty nice look as well. I think Caitlin likes muscled guys. :lol: I wish Cale would show up in my gameplay again when D.J. is around. I know he'll eventually show up. Maybe he's helping me set up a story arc for him to be involved in and waiting for the right moment to make his appearance (again).

@RememberJoy
    That was a wonderful Kaori visit. Got steamy at the beginning. :blush: Looked like the two had a lovely time together.

@SoulGal7
    Dylan, Dylan, Dylan. Some of your dance crew folk are not gonna be happy with you. :lol: At least he's trying to look out for other people and do the right thing.

@Shadami
    I don't think D.J. has feelings for Velma, yet. And vice-versa. He just likes her as a good friend and was happy to introduce the two.
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top