Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

One Month One World One Year Challenge 2022

Comments

• RememberJoyRememberJoy Posts: 1,138 Member
    January 10th: Taking in the sights

Today's Achievements:
    Purchase a deterrent
    Complete a hiking trail

o9X64Qx.png
    At the gym I noticed a vending machine that sold sprays to repel the local insects. After my last couple of encounters with those fiends, I decided it was a good idea to keep it on hand. There were two options; one for hornets and the other for centipedes. Centipedes didn't sound as bad as hornets, so I went with that one even though I felt deep down that I should probably get both. After freshening up, I ran into Kaori again and she invited me to go see the different attractions along the hiking trail in town since we never got to them during yesterday's walk. It was drizzling out and Kaori offered to share her umbrella but I declined; being that close to her would cause me to blush and sweat an embarrassing amount.
    bFamMfE.png
    As we headed to our first stop a giant centipede landed on my shoulder and stung me in the neck! These blasted insects, I knew I should have bought both repellents!
    ZywPljT.png
    Now my neck was throbbing, and along with being wet from the rain I was starting to feel a little miserable. Our first stop was at a shrine/cemetery. I thought it looked cool so I took a picture before noticing Kaori had her head bent down and was crying; I kind of felt like an idiot and wasn't sure if I should try to comfort her so I just bent my head and stayed quiet.
    B97vMLr.png
    We stopped at the wishing board and we both made a wish, mine was for Koari and I to be good friends and maybe some day more?
    SINXqVj.png
    We circled around and stopped to take in the scenery at the bridge. Even in my discomfort I could appreciate how beautiful it all looked. Kaori took a selfie while I looked at a map and determined going back through the bamboo forest would get us to the park faster than going over the bridge.
    idnFLfn.png
    I apologized to Kaori that I had groaned for most of the hike after being bitten, but she said she understood and that she now considered me a good friend! Yes, my wish came true! After using the restroom and getting something to eat there was enough time to do another midnight yoga class and to sell a few things on my sales table before heading home.
  • permanentrosepermanentrose Posts: 3,789 Member
    @miss_eulenauge
    I hope you have time to play soon, but you're doing a good job getting that one photo in a day and even building a little story. Love it :)

@SoulGal7
    Dylan's got some nice muscles! The klepto trait is so fun haha. Has he been caught stealing yet? And ooh, looks like someone is getting a little crush on Kaori :) Excited to see where you take Dylan's story!

Super cool daily shot for your next post too. It's sometimes hard to capture storms on screenshots in this game, but I can see the intensity of the storm in your daily shot. Really great skiing and snowboarding shots too! Funny how Bryon and Aaron were both refusing to wear their winter clothes haha. And I can't wait to see how our challenge sims play a role in your story this year - you always had such cool roles for them in your story last year!

Yeah I did push Robin for a while with nothing on her lot haha. It helped that she has the always welcome trait though, Aimi's house was good for filling some needs behind the scenes. She did get her little house today though, so life is about to get easier for Robin :) And yes, with two week seasons, I made to Winterfest kind of fast since every once in a while I play more than one sim day and just combine days together in an update :) And that's a fun idea that Dylan's hair will change each month. Maybe next month I'll have his hair haha.

@Karababy52
    And there is Cale in all his muscular glory :) Posting without commentary is a cool approach for sure, and Cale had a simple enough day that really no words were needed. Love that Josh was the delivery guy haha. Gorgeous shots of him rock climbing too - you always get angles for your photos I never find myself trying out. Love it.

It is true that the Tiny Home Residential perks are really strong, I always forget that. I just love the challenge of building a micro home, so I think I'm gonna do each tier again this year like I did last year. Pepper does not have a gloomy trait - I don't know if there's a pet equivalent to that. Off the top of my head, I know she has the active and sleuth traits. The other one is friendly, smart or loyal, I honestly can't remember right now haha. I'm assuming it was some kind of glitch with my playable pet mods, I'm not sure if dogs are supposed to experience that moodlet :D

@afai1261
    Aw, super sweet bonding time for Hunter and Aaron. Have you read the Simon Snow books by Rainbow Rowell? Hunter and Aaron remind me a bit of the two boys in that series, that's why I was asking :) Love that "make a move" pic haha. Aaron's not being subtle at all, but Hunter certainly doesn't seem to mind ;)

@LegacySims2017
    You should definitely check out plopsy sometimes! I think I actually buy stuff on it more than I sell stuff haha. I'm lazy with knitting a lot but I want my sims to have the stuff from that pack, so I use it all the time to buy knitted items and clothing. Also it's just fun to see what random stuff is being sold on there, and the user names as always so funny.

Oof, those mood swings...sad he's dealing with some mean kids too. Always the worst...it probably helped to have him go clear his head with some rock climbing though!

@Carebear92
    Nice start with Savannah! Your post looks great, all your photos and the spoilers posted as they should. She is very cute too! I'll add her to my game too if she's in the gallery - let me know your gallery ID if she is :)

@RememberJoy Nice progress with Adam!
  • EllupelluelluEllupelluellu Posts: 6,774 Member
    I am late with comments and Sean, as yesterday all my time went to updating last year's challenge :D

@KateLynne ,
    Thank you for your comments :) You have similar namingstyle as I have, hehe I took it originally from Friends aome point at last year's challenge :)
    --07. Jan. 2022 - The one where it's finally summer
    Nice first pic , poor hat tho :D Lovely pics :)
    --Jan. 8th - the one with the disappointment
    Oh how sad, her parents should of come.. :(
    -- Jan. 9. - The one with the new home
    Awww.. that house looks homey :)

@lilypadmeulin ,
    --January 6
    I like her blue little house interior :)
    --January 7
    Oh And a kitchen too! Nice :)
    Hi Melody! :smiley:

@afai1261 ,
    Thank you for your comments :)
    --January 8
    Lots of other people's sims there :D Cool!
    --January 9
    Off! No roof , poor dude , haha gladly those things are portable :)

@Karababy52 ,
    Thank you for your comments :) Oh I do not know can sims give fish to cats , I know that TS2 they can :) So i just said based on that :)
    -- January - Day 7: "A bad attitude is like a flat tire. If you never change it, you'll never go anywhere..."
    Great, Cale mastered fishing skill! YAY! Tho, looks like it does not bring much luck :)
    Haha, Marshall was just practicing there :p
    Ohh.. that's the spirit, with Alessandra :p
    Congrats for the aspiration too :)
    --January - Day 8: "Shack Reno"
    LMAO, that cat and Cale are meant to be together ;D That face of the cat :smiley::D GREAT :joy:
    I absolutely love what you did with the shack!
    --January - Day 9: "Standing alone, doesn't mean I am alone. It means I'm strong enough to handle things all by myself..."
    I personally loved your non text update , An that pic after the "Delivery dude" shows up, if I would not knew at least the other one well, I would of thought something else was going on there :P

@permanentrose ,
    Thank you for commenting :)
    --January 8
    Lovely first pic :)
    Robin sure is a pro skater by now :) Nice that she met so many of her family there :) Also Pepper, don't you get cold, swimming there in winter??
    --January 9
    Nice bear from... "Repairman Bruno" :joy: Nice to see so many other peoples sims in your game too :) Seems to be around everywhere, in many updates, I cannot wait that I can dl those too :)
    --January 10
    Sort of spooky, but cool first pic :p
    Haha, looks so unreal, even in sims world, sleeping under bare sky in winter, well I hope those beds kept them warm :P Oh, nice shelter there :)

@LegacySims2017 ,
    Thank you for your comments :) Actually I am not so sure how much experience Joel has, you have to ask @Karababy52 , as her sim :D
    --January 7: Festival of Snow!
    Looked like D.J. had nice time in the festival, and haha, nice to go to the bar and not asking for freebies :p
    --January 8: It's a Climb!
    He is doing well on that climbing wall, one of the sills in game what hakes long time to max up :)
    --January 9: Ate My Money!
    Hahaa, now he can join the vending machine hate club too ! :D
    --January 10: Anger Management!
    Offff scary first pic... but cool he chased that classmate out!

@miss_eulenauge ,
    Thank you for your comments :)
    --January, Day 7 - "Twinkle twinkle little star..."
    Haha, Lucy clearly needs a shower there :p
    --January, Day 8 - "Home is where the heart is."
    Aww, cute pic of the two :)
    --January, Day 9 - "Watching over you..."
    Aww, how nice that statue behind the bench :)

@SoulGal7 ,
    Than you for your comments :) I am glad you got your game to work again,and about Sean, soon, when we know how the upcoming GP looks alike and am I buying it, if yes, then I let my game to patch and upload him, and download all others :)
    --January 5: Mountain Mogul
    Oh nobody needs to give Bella the number, if Bella wants anyone's number, she will get it :p
    --January 6: House Tour
    Oh lovely house, I love those when using roofs to save money! I have done it myself couple times too. Nice garden area.
    --January 7: R.O.C.K. in Mt. Komorebi
    Aww, so Kaori.. sweet :)
    --January 8: Thundersnowstorm
    He loves danger, I assume.. I would not b on the slopes at THAT weather.. cool picks, making me freeze :D Great that the Onsen had that hot spring.

@Llandros2012 ,
    All the best there, as others have said, IRL always first.

@Carebear92 ,
    welcome!
    Nice to meet Savannah :) She also took the Onsen as sleeping place as many others :)
    My love, my love, my fearless love, I will not say goodbye..
    Sea may rise, sky may fall, My love will never die..
    My heart, my heart, My drowning heart, Oh all the tears I've cried
    Oh I may weep forevermore, My love will never die..

My Story:Villa Catarina
  • Karababy52Karababy52 Posts: 5,952 Member
    January - Day 10: "The Tale of Two Wolves..."

SQq9m19.png

Notes
    WiYqT7J.png
    After successfully climbing back down the medium rock wall, Cale should've been exhausted, but instead, he felt energized, brimming with confidence and curiously, anxiety. He decided to take a walk around the neighborhood to relax and reflect, calm himself down from the rush of endorphins and fear.

The smell of something delicious made him realize he was starving after all that physical exertion. He jogged down a pathway, following the aroma which led him to a small pond with a set of triple waterfalls. He also saw the source of what had led him here. Sitting at a picnic table was an older man with a platter of food before him. However, he wasn't eating any of it, he was looking up at the clouds, watching them drift by.

Cale walked over to the table and introduced himself, unconsciously licking his lips and staring at the food while the man introduced himself.

"I am Omoi Kane, but you may call me simply Kane if you wish."
    Kane must've seen the way Cale was eyeing the food because he invited Cale to help himself. Cale smiled and took a serving, all but inhaling the delicious offering. Kane continued to watch the clouds with a small smile on his face as Cale ate.

When Cale was finished he thanked Kane and the two had a chat together, mostly with Cale talking and Kane listening. He didn't seem to be a man of many words.

"Will you cloud gaze with me? The spider has woven some interesting one's today."
    "Oh sure, why not?" Cale said, a bit puzzled what Kane meant, but too distracted by his thoughts to care.

Something about the older man made Cale feel as if he could tell him anything and he would listen. So he told him about what he'd accomplished that day and how it made him feel.

"It was incredible, standing on the top of that wall. It felt good. But I don't know if I ever want to do it again. I almost fell a couple times, once right near the top. Oh sure, I could train more and get really good, but..."

"Even monkeys fall from trees."

"Exactly, there's no guarantee no matter how good I get I won't fall. What's the point of doing it anyway?"

"If you do not enter the Tiger's cave, you won't catch it's cub."

Cale frowned a little, not quite grasping what the old man was trying to tell him.

jIoYdB9.png
    "And something else that bothers me, is if I did fall, who would care? I'm not exactly the nicest person, I get angry a lot and say stuff I regret later but can't seem to stop. I just keep doing it. I don't have any friends because of it...and no family. Most of the time I don't care, but sometimes..."

37W3NZB.png
    "What do those two clouds look like to you?"
    (Did he even hear a word I said?)
    "Oh, I don't know, maybe a bunny? And a dog?"
    "I see two wolves. I have a fight going on in me,” the old man said. “It’s taking place between two wolves. One is evil – he is anger, envy, sorrow, regret, greed, arrogance, self-pity, guilt, resentment, inferiority, lies, false pride, superiority, and ego.”
    Kane looked at Cale and went on.
    “The other embodies positive emotions. He is joy, peace, love, hope, serenity, humility, kindness, benevolence, empathy, generosity, truth, compassion, and faith. Both wolves are fighting to the death. The same fight is going on inside you and every other person, too.”

Cale took a moment to think about what the old man had said. Then looked at Kane and asked, “Which wolf will win?”
    The old man gave a simple reply. “The one you feed.”

L8OSy8H.png
    Before Cale could properly digest what Kane had just told him, both jumped up upon hearing a screeching sound.
    "What's that? Do you hear it?"
    "Yes."

xUdyEzW.png
    Suddenly a flock of bats appeared, headed straight for Cale until...
    "Leave us!" Kane shouted. The bats immediately turned around and began to fly away.

s4vCtla.png
    "Who are you? How can you command bats like that? It seemed like they listened and obeyed your command. Why?"

aPSDe9E.png
    "They are my brothers, my friends. I have fed them as I fed you...I must go now, Sayōnara my friend. We will meet again." Kane watched as the old man walked away, gazing at the bats until they were out of sight and then continuing to watch the clouds with a smile of total contentment on his face.

iAreEp3.png
    After Kane left, Cale tried to digest all that had happened today and what the old man had said about the two wolves. He had an idea about what it meant, but wasn't sure how to go about it. He'd think about it more later, and why those bats seemed to listen to him. Was the old man a vampire? That would explain how they were his 'brothers.' At the moment though, he was feeling hot, sweaty and the water looked extremely inviting.

fJpRS1k.png
    Cale swam over to the waterfalls and let the cool, refreshing wetness sluice over his body and then swam out to the middle of the pond as night quickly fell and the moon rose. He floated on his back to watch the stars and thought about what the old man said, slowly drifting and dozing...

I'll get started on comments and replies, but I might not be able to finish them until morning. I hope y'all understand. Have a great day/night! <3
  • LegacySims2017LegacySims2017 Posts: 5,226 Member
    January 10th Comments:

@afai1261
    Aaron and Hunter make a cute couple. I bet August can't come fast enough when Aaron gets to become a vampire. (unless of course you switch the worlds around) :grin:

@permanentrose
    I can see Father Winter giving Robin a tiny home. I think Pepper was all cheered out watching how much excitement Robin had in regards to her new home. Flashback images are always fun. :smile:
    D.J. arrived home from school with that mood swing. Then I noticed someone else was just standing there on his Lot. No interactions. Just standing. :joy: He had a disgusted look on his face. I saw he was a teenager. So, that's how I came up to do a very short bully scene. His moodlet and strange kid just standing around looking mad. :lol:

@SoulGal7
    Your January 8th images had me singing, Baby It's Cold Outside. :grimace: And then the vending machine mayhem soon after. Finally to realizing Dylan grabbed two homework books. I feel bad for Aaron. I hope Dylan returns it back to him. :lol:
    I cracked up when D.J. didn't change back to his regular clothes when he autonomously went over to the group and helped himself to adding to the conversation. None of the group was fazed that he was half nekkid.

@Carebear92
    Savannah had an eventful first day. And she was able to find a job right away, thankfully. Hoping she meets more folks other than elders. My D.J. has more elder acquaintances than any other lifestage. It cracks me up.

@RememberJoy
    Poor Adam. First he gets...bugged...and then didn't realize about what's in the cemetery. He's still mostly a tourist, so he probably didn't know it was a place of mourning others. I wonder if Koari knew someone that was buried there.

@Karababy52
    "Cale, which wolf do you want to be?" :grimace: I'm guessing you created Kane to go with your story? Looking forward to reading this side story bit and where Cale takes it.
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
    (Twitter Me: LSims2017)
  • afai1261afai1261 Posts: 2,030 Member
    Think I might start splitting comments up by page: here they are for the last posts of page 10 and all of page 11

@Karababy52
    Day 8: Cale's shack looks awesome!
    Aaron got level 10 fishing recently and the angle for big catch animation is so funny! I don't think I've ever had a sim reach level 10 fishing before Aaron so this was a nice feature to discover!
    Kitty!
    Aaron caught about 11 sturgeons in a row last time I played :joy: and I think he would have gotten even more but he needed to do all the annoying need things lol

Day 9: I like the no commentary style! I think I might start doing that for a few updates (not for multiple updates in a row but maybe after some story heavy ones or whatever) because for me writing all that story is kinda exhausting haha
    Cale and Josh are standing very close in that screenshot :D

@LegacySims2017
    Day 9: Those dang vending machines! Well done DJ for coming out on top.

Day 10: Aaaah the random sims barging onto the lot is so. freaking. ANNOYING! (I assume that's what was happening with the classmate)
    I had it happen way too much when I was playing in Sulani in another save and used MCCC to instantly delete them. I also just hate game generated sims in general :joy:
    Congrats to DJ on his promotion!

@permanentrose
    Day 9: Plopsy is great for Winterfest gifts!
    Aha angry Aaron shows up again! He's probably just annoyed about Billie sitting next to him tbh :D Or just his loner trait acting up... I definitely don't regret making him a loner though because his personality is actually partially based on my own and sociable I am not :joy:
    The other contestants all look great!
    Aww yay Robin and Aimi are official now! I am invested in their love story lol

Day 10:
    I haven't had Aaron search for collectables yet but I think that's his only way to make money now unless he magically finds the funds for a greenhouse or something...
    Ooh actually Aaron might learn to knit haha. Or I'll give him an easel and he can try his luck with Plopsy.
    Hello Father Winter!
    A shack for Robin is a great Winterfest gift!

@RememberJoy
    Day 9: Adam's shack looks great so far.
    He and Kaori would make a very cute couple!

@KateLynne
    Day 9: Kenzie's shack looks super cute!
    Love those two scenery pictures so much :love:

@SoulGal7
    Day 6: Haha the dirty dishes stolen from school :joy:
    Great house tour.

Day 7: Awesome pic of Dylan on the climbing wall.
    Hi Kaori!

Day 8: I don't think I've ever had a thundersnowstorm in my game.
    Haha poor Dylan slipping on the ice!
    Aaron! You have three sets of winter clothing, why don't you, you know, wear them? Sheesh! Not that I'm not happy to see him, of course!
    Yay, he and Dylan are friends! Hah Aaron can sure lift vending machines off himself, but probably not off other sims lol.

@miss_eulenauge
    Day 9: Yay for Lucy officially owning her lot! Also nice that she's having some better days and it's not so rough for her mentally now :)

@Carebear92
    Day 1: Welcome to the challenge! Savannah looks great!
    Awesome start, looking forward to seeing how Savannah gets on :)
    One Month, One World, One Year Challenge: The Adventures of Dash Joseph Faireborn
    Table of Contents
    1m-1w-1y-jan11.jpg
    January 11: Practice Makes Perfect!
    After school, D.J used today to go skiing. Enele wanted him to practice both climbing and skiing. It was a bit cloudy out, but no snowfall. He would have to borrow loaner skis again. D.J. was having an outhouse built next to his tent and it's taken up most of his simoleons.

When he arrived at the slopes, a board had been placed. With the latest snowstorms, a board was placed when the slopes, hiking trails, and mountain excursion would be open and closed to the public and for private events. The bunny slopes seemed to always be open.

dj-01-055.jpg

D.J. decided to brave it and took one of the jumps from the hill. He had a big smile on his face as he was flying. Thankfully for him, he stuck the landing and zoomed rest of the way down the hill...

dj-01-056.jpg

...until he gets to the bottom and loses control of his skis and poles. This happened a few times on his trips down. He knew he would eventually get the hang of it. D.J. knew he would never be a pro like Enele is. Hopefully at the beginning of next week, Enele will be proud of the progress he is making.

A couple hours later, it was time for D.J. to head off to work. This next work payment should allow him to finish his outhouse. This also means start of some bills. He will need to simoleon manage so he had enough to pay for them.

dj-01-057.jpg
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
    edited April 2023
    January 11
    FHslqj1r_o.jpg
    After mutually declaring each other best friends, it was dark enough for Hunter to comfortably be outside without burning to death and Aaron set out the perfect spot for them to create a snowpal together. They ended the night by relaxing together in the onsen just as they had a week before. It was the perfect end to the perfect night, even if it had begun with Hunter almost dying and lots of angst.

The next morning, as he prepared to go to the park, Aaron gazed fondly at the selfie with Hunter and knew that the previous night would be one to remember. But even then, he couldn't ignore a small voice in his mind wondering if he had moved too fast. But Hunter had reciprocated, right? Wasn't that a good thing? At least, Hunter had given the impression that he reciprocated... And all those invitations to come over surely meant something. He wouldn't ask every day if he didn't feel so strongly about Aaron, would he? Maybe it was fate that had led the other boy to come up to Aaron and show him the thing on his phone all those days ago. Back before Aaron even had his bed. His wonderful, uncomfortable but thankfully portable bed. The Watcher had given it to him the night he had met Hunter. It had served him well, but he sought to replace it with a much more comfortable bed as soon as he was able.

While at the park, he bought his usual tri-colour dango and went over to the chess table to talk to a girl sitting there. Her name was Kaori and he learned that she was a native of Mt. Komorebi and that she'd be happy to take him out on the slopes to go snowboarding some time. Aaron thanked her, finished his dango and went to the river to fish. For 8 hours straight. (yes, really)
    [Here he got fishing level 9!] Upon returning to the park at around 6pm, it was abandoned and Aaron sought to grill himself up some dinner. He was aware of someone else's presence behind him in the park then, but ignored it and continued cooking his burgers. After eating, he completed his homework and remained at the park until 3am, at which point Dylan, a boy he had met the previous Monday, came up to him and started a conversation. Dylan told him about the walleye, a rare fish, and then left. (Weird), Aaron thought to himself. He returned home to pick his apples, get some very limited sleep, and start yet another school week.

To his delight, the Watcher gave him a bathroom by the end of the school day, so he'd no longer have to use that nasty bush. He even got his own shower so now he wouldn't have to go all the way to the onsen just to get clean, even though he loved going there. After school was more fishing, and it was then that he suddenly felt he had reached the pinnacle of his fishing prowess.
    [yes, he did reach level 10 in fishing! First skill, maxed!]
    ~~~

Finishing up at the festival with Hunter (yes I did change Hunter's facial hair slightly)
    ksuiDJP.png
    Sgx61MC.png

Meeting Kaori
    rTSDrAT.png

Who's this sneaking up behind Aaron?
    6S5wcyi.png

It's Cale! No idea why he's bored though...
    nXn5K2u.png

Hey Dylan! What are you doing here at 3am on a Monday morning?
    wgEdUOR.png

Ignore how large the bathroom is, I later came to my senses and made it much smaller :D I am in no way a builder haha
    Pjp0jqZ.png

Level 10 in fishing!
    e4lipi1.png
    epQfwJB.png
    Post edited by afai1261 on
    edited January 2022
    January 11

vNBfjoa.jpg
    Robin popped by the Onsen to shower before school, and I spotted DJ relaxing in the hot springs!
    CLRufKf.png

It makes my heart happy that Pepper can now curl up in her bed while Robin is at school instead of having to spend her days out in the snow.
    wGiGYEz.jpg

After school, Emmett gave her a call, and it actually made me so sad to pick that last option :(
    DNUHF0N.png

Cue some tears. I know this is a game generated message, but it's just so sentimental and definitely something Emmett would say <3 Last year, I did let Jules visit other worlds if she was just visiting someone's home lot she had been invited to, and she didn't interact with the world or gather any harvestables/collectables, so I am considering letting Robin do that eventually too since she does have so many relatives living all over the place. We'll see though :)
    Dy2CAlr.png
    MXhCAFv.png

I expanded her house a little and deleted the floor so I could shelter her plants. Her money is still super tight these days, so I'm making do with what I can for now. She was able to harvest some onions and potatoes near her lot, and she bought a carrot from the vending machine.
    cC4u6IK.jpg

Kaori may be an elder in my game, but this girl still loves being active outdoors.
    eqDRWcp.png

I bought her a cooler too. I swear this hydration need plummets faster than the hygiene need *sigh* If it weren't so cold or Robin had a sink, swimming and drinking water also help this need, so I guess in some cases it would be an advantage, but right now, it just means several trips to the Onsen.
    CunA5SS.png

DJ was back at the Onsen. Or perhaps he never left haha.
    iKA37IO.png

They didn't interact yet, but they are showering in close proximity :)
    onigKSZ.png

Inspired by Kaori's jog, Robin ended the evening by taking a jog around her home lot (daily pic). I also had her call off school tomorrow so she could make some aspiration progress.

I do apologize, but I might not be on top of comments this week. I'm currently in school to be a vet tech, and since we keep animals on campus, the students take turns having kennel rotations to care for them, and it's my turn this week so I'll be going into school early and staying late to care for them. Kennel weeks are always extra exhausting with all my school work on top of it, so I'll have to play it by ear if I'll have time to comment. I have some updates saved up if I run out of playing time at least though! I hope you all understand - I'll be reading your updates as best as I can even if I can't comment.
  • Carebear92Carebear92 Posts: 108 Member
    Last question and think I be good. How do I link day two to the first post so I can do the table of contents thing? Sorry bout all the questions
  • SoulGal7SoulGal7 Posts: 3,627 Member
    edited January 2022
    Just wanted to do a quick comment on @Karababy52's Jan. 10th update:

@Karababy52 -
    So fantastic that Cale meets a Japanese elder who is trying to teach Cale the ways of the world, by quoting proverbs...which Cale is not quite getting. lol [Reminds me of Sakura in last year's challenge quoting her grandfather. *sob*] Love this bit of lore as part of your story. I have read this fable before (I believe there is also another ending where the youth asks "What if you feed both?" and the answer is "If you feed them right, they both win", in other words, because there is good and evil in each of us, if you don't feed the bad wolf, he will be waiting for you at every corner, waiting for you to become weak. But if the bad wolf is acknowledged, then he will live in peace within you. One wolf can't exist without the other.) However, I like the original ending better, which you told in your up-date, which pertains so much better to Cale's predicament in life right now. I really like how you are using this fable in your story, and that an elder, a kind of guide for Cale, is telling him the story. Cale, who is having such struggles about life and his feelings right now. Teen angst and also what happened in his past. He needed someone like Kane to enter his life. Love the shot at the end of Cale floating in the lake looking at the moon, as if he is contemplating what the elder said, and maybe this will inspire him to move on and become the person he wants to be. Love it! And how appropriate was that, that those bats just appeared! lol Maybe the elder really is a vampire! Sort of a fore-shadowing of meeting Cale again in the vampire world. Anyway, just love, love, love this update, because I just adore lore in stories. Fantastic!
    Post edited by SoulGal7 on
    edited January 2022
    Carebear92 wrote: »
    Last question and think I be good. How do I link day two to the first post so I can do the table of contents thing? Sorry bout all the questions

Right above your post you should see the time (or date) you made your post. That can be clicked as a link.

This link: https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/18034835/#Comment_18034835
    This leads to your post I quoted and am now answering.

When you create your next daily image post, copy the link address with the time (or date) that you made that post. Go to your first post where you want your table of contents. Create a link and paste the one you copied.

I hope that made some kind of sense. :smile:
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
    I do apologize, but I might not be on top of comments this week. I'm currently in school to be a vet tech, and since we keep animals on campus, the students take turns having kennel rotations to care for them, and it's my turn this week so I'll be going into school early and staying late to care for them. Kennel weeks are always extra exhausting with all my school work on top of it, so I'll have to play it by ear if I'll have time to comment. I have some updates saved up if I run out of playing time at least though! I hope you all understand - I'll be reading your updates as best as I can even if I can't comment.

May be a little exhausting, but it sounds like fun watching and taking care of animals. You're living in your own little Cats & Dogs pack. :blush:
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
    @Carebear92
    Since you're trying to catch up for the month, I think posting more than one day at a time would be acceptable. However, once you have caught up, one day at a time is how the challenge was meant to be played. :) When you play though, each update does not have to be only what has happened for one day in the life of your Sim. I sometimes play more than one day per play session and then do an update containing all that happened during those combined days. So the daily post pic and post is meant for just one play session rather than one in-game Sim day. Some like to post that way though, choosing to play one Sim day and post that one day's events. It's really up to you how long or short you play with your Sim every play session to post. I hope that helped! :)

Great first post for Savanah, she's really cute! I was a little confused at first thinking she was done with High School is why she went ahead and left to be on her own. But I'm guessing she left early before she was finished is what really happened. :) Very cool she has a job already, smart lady. Love how she met the Nishidakes and they gave her some tips and advice on how to make life more comfortable for her since she's homeless at the moment. Glad to see she's having some fun sledding too before taking care of her needs and sleeping after her long day. You're doing well so far, I enjoyed this post and look forward to reading more! :)

To expand on @LegacySims2017 explanation (thank you for doing that) on how to put a link in your first post to other day's posts here's a step-by-step of what you need to do:

1. Click on the time at the top of your post you want to get a link.
    2. Highlight and copy the post link in the address bar.
    3. Go to your first post and click on the little icon that looks like a cog wheel in the upper right corner. Click on edit.
    4. Click in the post where you want to put the address you just copied and type:
    [url=
    5. After the = sign, paste the post link address you previously copied.
    6. At the end of the address link, add ] and then a name for the link for instance, Day 2
    7. After whatever name you gave for the post link, type [ /url
    8. Lastly, type ] to close the action for the link

Here's an example with spaces so you can see it, just take out the spaces and keep it all together when you do it yourself.

[ url = https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/18034715/#Comment_18034715 ] Day 10 [ /url ]

My example would've led you to my Day 10 post for Cale if completed without spaces. Hope this helps!

@SoulGal7
    Oh good, I'm glad you understood my no text post was intentional before I stated that it was indeed. Cale was very proud of himself for his accomplishments, and feeling happy he was handling things well on his own, hence the smile. He should smile more, but due to his traits, those are few and far between most days. Thanks about the rock climbing shots, I had fun experimenting with different angles and using the sun rays. Sometimes I think I take too much time and too many screenshots doing that, but I can't help it, it's fun! Most screenshots I post are just one of many I've taken of the same scene, the one I liked the best.

hehe Yeah, I was so surprised to see Josh as the grocery delivery person! Fortunately, Cale did have time to give him a tip before he sped away. :D Oh, well cool about the ski rack! Clearly I need to look more closely at all the build/buy assets for SE. Thanks for letting me know! :)

So glad you enjoyed my post with Cale and Kane. :) However, Kane is just a game generated townie I saw sitting at a picnic table when Cale went to the lake area. I didn't intentionally make him myself for Cale's story. I just liked his look! Townies usually don't spawn looking very good, but he did! His interaction with Cale was a spur of the moment idea, though I did take an inordinate amount of time researching Japanese parables, quotes, stories, Gods/Goddesses, etc. Kane's name is actually based from Japanese mythology about a God of Wisdom named Omoikane. Remains to be seen if he will show up again in Cale's life. Maybe...

In my mind Kane might not even be a 'real' person, only a spirit/God who manifested to bring some wisdom and advice to Cale. Depends on if I run with this or just have their interaction be a one time thing. Not sure what I'll do at this point. I hadn't intended to write any kind of story for Cale, as I've said in the past, but I've been experimenting with different ways to write updates for him to find one that fits while playing only one Sim this time. I'm discovering though that I just can't do only one daily pic and a short summary like intended. I just can't do it, I love to write too much. :D So, there will be some kind of story as I play Cale, but I don't plan to make it a very detailed one like I did with Essa. We'll see how it goes as I play. :)

I had no idea there was another ending to that fable, very cool! I might have to use that in some way later on in the challenge. Did you know that fable is actually from the Cherokee? I didn't until I went back to look for it again. Anyway, thank you so much for your enthusiasm about this update, made me smile! I know how much you love lore from your gameplay with Sakura last year. I remember her Grandfather's words of wisdom played a major part in your story for her. :)

@LegacySims2017
    Oh man, you're right! Exactly! That cat is just like him! hehe Oh yes, fishing for Cale now is a huge money maker. I had to make him quit fishing, he was making TOO much! Dude wasn't supposed to progress that fast, but oh well. I love building so it's all good. :)

Ah, okay, I figured it was probably your idea, smart! Oh yeah, Sims seem to be obsessed with chatting and will make a beeline for other Sims to chat up. It's cool sometimes, like in this case with DJ since he approached them. But, it annoys me to no end when townies bug mine wanting to chat. I have a mod that stops that from happening! I love it! <3

Cale has improved, yes. But he's still only Level 4, I think in climbing skills. It'll be awhile before he attempts the excursion. I could grind it out and have him do it very quickly, but I'm taking things a bit slower this time since I know what it's all about from last year. Plus, I like this more relaxed way of playing with just one Sim. I don't have a storyline planned out for him or another Sim to take care of in the household and develop a storyline with the two of them like I did with Essa and Josh. :)

Whoa, that schoolmate of DJ's sure was annoying! How rude of him to follow him home and then insult him like that! I know you just ran with it from the Mood Swing though. Very clever using that to your advantage for DJ's story! Congrats to him for getting that promotion too! Good job DJ! :)

No, Kane is just a game generated townie I saw sitting at a picnic table when Cale went to the lake area. I didn't make him. But I loved his look! Usually game generated townies look soooo bad, but he actually looked pretty good! His interaction with Cale was a spur of the moment idea, though I did take an inordinate amount of time researching Japanese parables, quotes, stories, Gods/Goddesses, etc. Kane's name is actually based from Japanese mythology about a God of Wisdom named Omoikane. Remains to be seen if he will show up again in Cale's life. Maybe...

Woo Hoo! Good for DJ braving that ski jump! Congrats on sticking the landing too, even if he did crash at the end of the course, it's still a big accomplishment for him, he should be proud! Oh yeah, glad he'll finally get his outhouse completed. Go DJ! :)

@permanentrose
    Thank you! It was a fun experiment, I enjoyed it and yes it worked well since what he did that day was simple enough to do that kind of post. I probably won't do it much in the future, but I might. I've just been experimenting with different ways to post for Cale, trying to find one that fits for playing with just one Sim this year. Hopefully I'll find a style that feels the most comfortable and appropriate for Cale and for myself. One thing is certain though, I definitely can not just post one daily pic and a text summary as I had imagined I'd do. I love writing too much and telling a story. Won't go as in-depth though as I did with Essa. At least I don't think I will, we'll see how it goes. :)

Absolutely love taking screenshots of one scene at different angles, it's fun and sometimes you find one that just looks so cool doing that! I take too many screenshots as a result, but oh well. :)

Ah yes, you did that last year too, good idea with progressing the sizes of Robin's home using the tiny living lots. Oh! That's right, forgot you had that mod. I bet it was a glitch with that. Oh well, it was a fun glitch. Sometimes glitches are fun to just run with them instead of being annoyed. They can make the story more interesting when you use them, somewhat like that phrase, "When life gives you lemons, make lemonade!" ;)

Fun seeing other challenge Sims in your game, really need to add them to mine soon! o.O Aww, happy for Pepper too! No more freezing in the snow while Robin is gone. Glad you like those pop-ups shaming us to have our Sims visit their parents, I don't care for them myself. Quit making me feel bad game! None of your business whether my Sims visit their folks or not! Sorry, I just don't like the game telling me what to do. Glad others enjoy that feature though. Good idea removing the floor to put Robin's plants inside, I've done that before with Rags to Riches Sims. Especially if their 'house' is just a roof piece. ;)

Oh, that's right, since she's a Mermaid, she needs to be hydrated. Yep, Robin needs a sink or shower asap! OR! Maybe once she has the funds, you could build her pool and disguise it to look like a pond on her lot? Just an idea. :) Good idea having her take a day off school. Cale has 3 days built up he could use, but I just cheat to complete his homework and grade so he doesn't go at all.

@Ellupelluellu
    Ohhh, okay. I think I'll have to see if it's an action they can do with fish and cats now in TS4. Be cool if they could eh? :) Nope, Level 10 fishing didn't give him any luck, at first. But it was because of his angry attitude. It was VERY lucky for him later on. Yep, Marshall will figure out this breaking in thing soon I'm sure. hehe I kind of wish Alessandra was a teen. She's so cute and she and Cale seemed to hit it off so well. Hmmm, maybe she'll be his future 'the one.' We'll see! ;) Oh, well thanks, but it was just a milestone for the aspiration he finished. He still has two more milestones to go before the aspiration is complete. :)

Oh man, I know eh? hehe That cat is just so perfect, it's attitude. It seems to like Cale too, despite it's demeanor, it's always hanging around him now. hehe Thanks about his shack, I'm happy with how it turned out. :) Thanks about the no text update too! I loved doing that! HAHA! Yeah, if we didn't know better, you'd think something might be going on there, but nope! Cale's porch is just really small and I paused at just the right time when Josh was going inside to plop his delivery on the kitchen table. hehe

@afai1261
    I agree, they're hilarious! hehe Wow, yeah, that's about how many Cale caught in a row too. Glad you enjoyed having Aaron reach that level in fishing. It's fun finding out different things about the game you've never tried before eh? I love it!

Oh cool! Glad I inspired you to try no text updates too! It was a very relaxing way to post, I think it worked too because what he did that day were mostly simple things that didn't need text to understand what was happening. I might do it again too for the same reasons you want to try it. HAHA! Yeah, just a lucky pause is all that's going on there, but if you didn't know Josh, you'd think it could be something very, very different. ;)

So happy to read Aaron and Hunter's evening ended well with Hunter not burning up! o.O Love all his conflicting thoughts still over Hunter and their relationship, great way to portray his teen angst. Very sweet of Kaori to offer to help him snowboarding! 8 hours! Yeah, I've done that with Cale too. ;) Oh man, Cale! Why so bored Dude? Aww, maybe he was just looking for some friends since he doesn't really have any and was bored with his own company? hehe Fun seeing him in your game though! Which reminds me, I really need to put all the challenge Sims in my game. o.O I keep getting immersed in playing with Cale and forget to do that. Opps!

Hmm, well, nice of Dylan to let him know about the walleye anyway. Guess he was just trying to help out a fellow homeless guy? Though Dylan isn't homeless himself anymore, he still knows what it's like. :) Yay! Go Watcher building Aaron a bathroom, no more gross pee bush! Big win! Another big win reaching Level 10 in fishing! Great job Aaron! :)
  • KateLynneKateLynne Posts: 47 Member
    Hey everyone, I had a bit of an accident yesterday and injured my right arm. I'm not supposed to do much with it for a few days, so I will catch up as soon as I can. I will also get back to everyone and comment once I can type comfortably again. :) In the meantime I'll just be reading your posts everyday. See you in a few days!
  • Carebear92Carebear92 Posts: 108 Member
    @Karababy52 @LegacySims2017 Thank you for the explanation of that. Hope I’m not being annoying. I will post day 2 tomorrow. I just got back to work this week after having covid last week been a little overwhelming.
  • SoulGal7SoulGal7 Posts: 3,627 Member
    edited January 2022
    @Karababy52 -
    Oh, what a good-looking townie for your story. And I was thinking that the name "Kane" was intentional...lol and I was thinking about Cain and Abel from the Bible. lol Yes, I knew it was Cherokee, but, heck, it works for the story...and who knows...maybe it was Japanese originally. Some parables are slightly different across many cultures. Oh you should keep that guy in your game. But, yes...Kane being a "spirit god" would be kind of cool, too. I had thought of that, and was thinking that your ending should have had Cale speaking to him and then turning around and he was gone...disappeared into thin air...or was he really there. But your ending worked very well, and left it open for a possible connection in the future. Nice :) Sometimes...the game gives you gifts, and you just run with it. That is what I have done a lot of times.

@KateLynne - So sorry to hear that you injured your arm. Get better soon. We'll all be here awaiting your return. *hugs*
  • RememberJoyRememberJoy Posts: 1,138 Member
    January 11th: Love and Thunder

Today's Achievements:
    Rock climb for three hours

NMeYuTJ.png
    Today I was determined to increase my rock climbing skill, so I warmed up at the gym with the climbing machine before heading to town with Kiyoshi. We inspected the climbing wall there and determined it was still too advanced for my skill level.
    ONiKYR1.png
    I suggested we try the walls up on the mountain and Kiyoshi agreed, but when we arrived a thunder snowstorm was under way! I asked if it was safe to climb in these conditions and he said probably not but that the worst of the storm was further up the mountain so it was up to me. I thanked him for coming but told him he didn't have to join me before running to the climbing wall; I certainly wasn't going to waste this trip!
    1DW4AYq.png
    The snow definitely made climbing a challenge, but I was determined and spent a good three hours climbing up and down (only falling a handful of times).
    Tok7q9O.png
    fUTHyfz.png
    Once it started getting dark I returned to the onsen to thaw out my frozen limbs. Kiyoshi was still there waiting for me so I told him that I'd find a ride home as I still wanted to soak for a bit. As soon as he left Koari showed up! She was obviously feeling a bit flirty and i got the sense she was interested in me so I built up the nerve and asked her if she was and she said yes!
    5G9s4OA.png
    9ml7cvK.png
    GORK2EJ.png
    We exchanged numbers and she offered to drop me off at home. I was too excited to sleep so I led a another yoga class at the park, what a great day!
    1AzDN24.png
    edited January 2022
    January - Day 11: "The best apology is changed behavior..."

RTT6df4.png

Notes
    lM3wIwF.png
    The next morning Cale tended to his garden and harvested what he could. A snapdragon plant growing in his yard since he claimed this lot for his own, had also finally produced flowers! While he was busy picking the red blooms, he heard what sounded like leaves rustling and someone giggling with glee.

When he turned around to see what was going on, he saw the lady he'd shouted at, saying some terrible things about her she didn't deserve.

He had vowed to himself if he ever saw her again, he'd apologize. Cale walked over to her as a light mist began to fall.

EzcVuPx.png
    Cale had been in Mt. Komorebi long enough to know by now the traditional way his neighbors greeted each other was to bow. It was a way to show respect. He wasn't sure if he was supposed to say anything while doing it, so remained silent. Hopefully she would understand.

WbeoS2p.png
    "Hi, do you remember me? I'm--"
    "Cale, yes, I remember you. You're the young man that advised me to go back to my kitchen. I am L. Faba."
    (How did she know my name?)
    (She probably asked someone that knows you.)
    (Who do I know she'd know?)
    (I have no idea.)

L3UYb0D.png
    "I don't know how you knew I needed to brew some potions for my spells, but thank you for the reminder."
    "Potions? Spells? What are you a witch or something?"

4V2XEpy.png
    "Oh Honey, I'm much more than that, I'm a Sage, but for the sake of understanding on your part, let's just say that I am a witch, a very powerful one."

4YalovU.png
    "You're not going to turn me into a frog or something are you?"
    "Now wouldn't that be interesting, a frog...that might be fun."

8errHSk.png
    "Don't even think about doing anything like that, I'm warning you lady."
    "Well, perhaps a donkey would be a better idea since you're acting like the backend of one, wouldn't you say?"

rFbuqmX.png
    "Man, I didn't mean that. I don't know why I always do that. I just can't seem to help myself.."
    "I think you could if you tried harder. Think before you speak dear."

BiTP3s5.png
    "I came over here to apologize and then blow up at you, can you...would you...maybe, uh, forgive me? I mean, for before, and now I guess too?"

rGqmcpn.png
    "I'm sorry, I don't deserve it, but I'm asking anyway."
    "I know you are Cale, it doesn't make what you did okay, but I appreciate the gesture."

SA3u0et.png
    "Does that mean you forgive me then? You didn't really say it."

415649y.png
    "Yes, Cale, I'll forgive you. But I'd like you to do something for me to show you mean it. Actions speak louder than words, as the saying goes dear."
    "Okay, anything, just name it."
    "Every time something makes you angry, close your eyes and count to ten. If you're still angry, take three deep breaths. Still angry? Call out to me in your mind, say 'L. Help me!' I'll try to talk you through whatever it is if I can, okay Honey? (and watch your back) Can you do that?"
    "Talk to you in my head? Really? You'll hear me? That's unbelievable."
    "Oh believe it Honey, I'm a 'witch' remember?"
    "Yeah, that's what you said. I can do that, I'll try anyway."
    "Don't just try, do it. I have to go now Cale, take care of yourself and remember, be nice!"

L. turned around and walked away. Once she was out of Cale's vision, she transportalated back to the Magic Realm.

s9PQ1Vx.png
    (A witch just forgave me without any consequences. Wow! Well, that was easy. I got off scott free!)

HU3QenX.png
    (Wait a minute...did she actually say 'and watch your back' or did I just imagine that?)
    (I don't remember hearing her say it...did I? Meh, whatever...she's probably not even a real witch or Sage or whatever. Right?)

nihjhLb.png
    The weather cleared up later that afternoon so Cale decided to go for a walk on the Bamboo trails. He saw some forest sprites and smiled.
    (Cha-ching!)
    As he walked toward them, he started to feel funny and heard a buzzing noise.

IrfVrKu.png
    (What is that? More bats?! Gah! Maybe I can outrun them!)

Cale quickly started to sprint toward the forest sprites who were fading away. He reached the middle of where they had been and then stopped, frozen in place, his eyes wide.
    *GASP*

fVfoTcL.png
    *ZWIPP!*
    (Oh No! Uh...Help me L.?)
    (Not this time Honey, your actions DO have consequences, remember that. But next time. I promise.) *snicker* (MUWAHAHAHAHA!)
    "Dangit!"

Cale had not thought to ask what kind of witch/Sage L. happened to be, since he didn't know there was more than one kind. Hopefully he'd remember never again to mess with the Sage of Mischief Magic!

Comments/replies coming up next! I hope y'all had a great day/night! <3
    @KateLynne
    Oh no! I hope you recover from your injury quickly. Take care of yourself and don't worry about anything except healing and get lots of rest! I'll be thinking about you! *Hugs* <3

@Carebear92
    You're very welcome! Don't worry, you are not being annoying, ask as many questions as you like and I'll try to answer them for you along with everyone else if I'm unable to at the time. Oh man, glad you were able to recover quickly from that. Don't worry about the challenge, it will be here when you have time for it. Real life always comes first, we all understand. :)

@SoulGal7
    Yes! I couldn't' believe it! Best looking one I've had in ages! It was intentional, but not after that Cain. hehe Oh sure, it could've been Japanese to begin with. That's the thing with fables, parables, quotes, etc., they get passed around and used by everyone to convey wisdom or something else.

99% of the quotes I use for my titles are not my own original quotes, just ones I've found on Google! ;) I'll keep him, don't worry. :) I thought about the kind of ending you described, but didn't run with it for various reasons. For instance, yes, in case I did decide to have him make an appearance in a later update. :) Yes! Definitely! I love when that happens! It happened to me many times last year too! :)
    Hope everyone had a great day - I read your updates and just wanted to do a blanket comment to everyone to say they were great! Just trying to stay connected and encouraging to you all even with my busy schedule. Off to bed now - it’s been a long, long day.

@LegacySims2017 Haha, I guess I am kind of living in the Dogs and Cats pack - but it’s like when the pets are constantly sick and stinky and it never ends 😂😂 I do love them though!
    edited January 2022
    January 11th Comments:

@afai1261
    Yes, the dude who I deemed as a classmate cause he was a Teenager was randomly hanging out on D.J.'s lot. I like game generated Sims. That was my intent for this gameplay. I wanted all new Sims and therefore deleted all the default ones you get when you install the packs. I wanted a fresh start with new folks for D.J. Well, except for a small few. Since I created this Teenager as a bully, I might bring him back at a later time to continue the bully story bit. Make it fun while D.J. works on his Aspiration Goals.
    Was fun seeing bored Cale and late night Dylan. I wonder if he "borrowed" any chess pieces. :lol: Oh, maybe he stole Aaron's textbook in this multiverse as well and wanted to return it to Aaron. :grimace:

@permanentrose
    OMG....I forgot I had D.J. have the bikini swimsuit as a default. :joy: Glad he changed into board shorts later. He looks better in those. And why is it when he shows up in everyone else's multiverse, he has those shifty eyes. He never displays those in mine.

I always enjoy Pepper images. She is too darn cute.
    Want to know something weird? Today at work I met an exchange student from Peru who is studying to be a veterinarian. She's here until March and then goes back to Peru and will be in the jungles helping the sick animals there. I immediately thought of you and I wanted to ask her if she played The Sims. :lol:

@Karababy52
    I don't have a mod for annoying sims to randomly come and want to chat, but in my Plain ol' Legacy gameplay, I have my Sims just tell them to go away. Cracks me up cause the other party Sim gives the reaction of "oh no, I was bothering you, I am sorry" look and then leaves.

So far most of my game generated Sims are elderly. When Feb comes around, all them elders that D.J. didn't meet, I will end up deleting in hopes the game creates more younger folks. It is generating teens, young adults, and adults....but not many. Oh, I did find some child lifestages as well. Am glad the game did generate families.

Thankfully when I had D.J. do constant ski runs (had him actually level up a skill point), he had more successful runs than wipeouts. I think he's ready for the next slope after the bunny one.
    I really like your updated look for L. Faba. I'm curious if my gameplay regenerated her or there'll be another Sage taking her place. I found out the game regenerated the Crumplebottom ladies (I hope I got the last name right...too lazy to look).

@KateLynne
    Sending you positive vibes your arm feels better soon. Take care of yourself for now.

@Carebear92
    Never feel you're being annoying. We want to make sure you have fun like the rest of us are and we're here to help make that happen...even if it comes to techie stuff. :wink:

@RememberJoy
    Aww...Adam and Kaori are crushing on each other. Romantic. :blush:
    Post edited by LegacySims2017 on
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
    edited April 2023
    January 12
    xgDjqGqQ_o.jpg
    Just this one picture today (one of those days) of Aaron watering his two new apple trees.
    Riveting content, I know :D
    ~~~
    Post edited by afai1261 on
  • miss_eulenaugemiss_eulenauge Posts: 250 Member
    edited January 2022
    So, um... yeah. Hi. I was so busy with RL stuff that I just couldn't think of Sims for a few days. But now that's mostly taken care of (for now at least!) and I can catch up. As I am still super sleepy and have a headache I'll just put single photos for the missed days and see how much I can play / write for today's post later :)
    Hope you have had a good time!
    January, Day 10 - "Fishin' away..."
    01-05-22-9-03-14-PM.png
    | Amelia Britton - A Lifetime of Sims || Louise Aldrich - A Year-Long Challenge |
    time zone: Berlin, Germany - EA Gallery ID: Noctuara
  • miss_eulenaugemiss_eulenauge Posts: 250 Member
    edited January 2022
    I don't know yet what I'll do about comments - they take so much time and I think I last commented on page 9? :(
    Oh well. I'll try, but playtime and RL might take over.
    But oh man. How glad I am to have taken so many "cover shots" when I was ingame to play her for the last time...! Gonna have to remember to do that again.
    January, Day 11 - "The daily grind..."
    01-05-22-9-07-31-PM.png
    Post edited by miss_eulenauge on
    | Amelia Britton - A Lifetime of Sims || Louise Aldrich - A Year-Long Challenge |
    time zone: Berlin, Germany - EA Gallery ID: Noctuara

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top