Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

One Month One World One Year Challenge 2022

Comments

• Karababy52Karababy52 Posts: 5,952 Member
    edited September 2022
    September - Day 17: "Nothing is forever except change..."

a2aaMah.png

Notes
    IoorC3k.png
    Cale sensed Lilah was on the verge of changing, since they shared a bond now. Thanks to super speed he was able to get to the bedroom just in time.
    "Just breath and ride through it."
    "It hurts, oh mannnn!"
    "I know, I'm so sorry."
    "I'm not! AHHHHHHHHH!" Lilah screamed and within seconds, a new vampire was born.

(I would've shown more transformation screenshots, but you've all most likely seen them many times before. Plus, Lilah's head and limbs kept going through the wall. Not a pretty look. o.O)

0s1SdKu.png
    Okay, well I get why she has the black eyes, Cale did too when he first turned. It's said that every vampire has some characteristic of their maker. But I'd rather not either one of them have Lance's dead black eyes. There's no need for the scars either. Why couldn't she keep her own sleepwear?

PbGLxGv.png
    I took Lilah into CAS and gave her dark mode a makeover first. She has the same skintone as Cale's dark mode and black hair. I don't mind the black hair for a 'genetic' color from their Maker. Since she normally has purple eyes I thought these were more appropriate for her dark mode. Lilah got an entirely new wardrobe for her 'human' form and her dark form.

It was time, I made her 5 years ago and the most I'd ever changed about her looks was that new base game hairstyle when it came out and eyelashes. I just like that hairstyle for her so didn't change it except for her athletic wear.

xL0djUF.png
    "How are you feeling? Are you okay? The worst is over now, but it'll take some getting used to some things."
    "I'm fine, I feel great actually!"
    "You look... amazing!"

0f9QiaU.png
    iKXsj21.png
    "I am more than a little thirsty though."
    "Did you want to go hunting? Or maybe some plasma fruit or a pack instead?"
    "I'm not thirsty for plasma...I'm thirsty for you. It's lonely in that bed by myself."
    "I wish I could sleep in there with you, but I can't. We could cuddle until you fall asleep like before."
    "How big is that coffin? Room for two?"
    "It'll be cozy, but I think there is, yeah. Do you want to sleep in there with me? Really?"
    "Eventually." Lilah said with a saucy smile grabbing his hand and tugging him toward the balcony.

I apologize for such a short update. We spent most of the day at my Son's house visiting with him and the Grandkids and didn't get back until a little while ago. I might update this to add more, but probably not. Hope y'all understand.
    Post edited by Karababy52 on
    *Updated my September 17th post above! Comments/replies coming up next! <3
    @Ellupelluellu
    You're welcome and thank you too! :) I hope Jon is still available when Oona is ready to find a partner too. They seem to get a long so well! As you know, I LOVE the Mod's choice for Cale in your game! Even if she and Jon don't end up together, I hope they both end up with a great match! (I'm still cheering for them though, I can't help it! hehe)

I didn't think Joel would be mad about it either, especially living with vampires himself and the fact he's getting older. Even if he doesn't look it, he is an adult. Should be an elder actually. But oh well... Yeah, I don't think he'll end up with Lilah, I have a couple other possibilities in mind for him. He might, end up without a partner though and just stay single. I doubt it, but we'll see. :)

No worries! <3

@SoulGal7
    You're welcome! :) Oh good, I'm glad you understand and agree. Ohhh, so it was a 'normal' starvation then, okay. It could still be a glitch though. I've seen reports of other Simmers having a problem with their Sims starving to death when they shouldn't. I think there's a thread on EA Answers HQ if you wanted to look it up and check it out. Ah okay, so for story purposes, I figured there must be a reason for it. Cool! Yes, it all makes perfect sense and again, bravo! A great way to complete that part of the aspiration! <3
  • RememberJoyRememberJoy Posts: 1,138 Member
    September 18th: Making Mira and Gael feel at home

Today's Accomplishments:
    Beach Life
    - Eat a coconut

WuQNm8l.png
    I'm just going to post some pictures today as the day was mostly spent with everyone hanging out and getting to know each other.

TMjON8P.png
    xc7GqT8.png
    r0VODDB.png
    kpfGFTp.png
    UyqL7wu.png
    ZwhNHy7.png
    zmhaqsH.png
    3R3uHzh.png
    6lGM0lc.png
    jnpToLW.png
    lzBrvXO.png
    Gs5ZJGY.png
    bqhUL4J.png

What can I say, Adam's a hugger!
  • EllupelluelluEllupelluellu Posts: 6,914 Member

Oona Medicci, day 17

EcjEdUH.png
    uFl4wuO.png
    Milla , my first made sim showed up, she looked a bit different what she looks now :P

eEMMJYj.png
    killing time, so all clubmembers are out from school.
    1MA3xBw.png
    Lets gather the club .. lol.. ok. i forgot i selectedsomething random as outfits, but dont remember what xd anyway she oly changed color of her top outfit :P
    N4iOJZ9.png
    hrMBQoz.png
    qEqlYzy.png
    3Cixhfn.png
    5L9TSNR.png
    Most likely a kids club there too. As no headline effects on, cannot tell.

tzGDtdD.png
    QD58467.png
    uDG3cl3.png
    Veera and Sakura popped by too.

wE1cQH0.png
    they continued, she is now over half done the aspiration.

too many pics still, so i cut again........ one more thing,

this is my second time someone aged during club meeting, not complining as she should of aged some time ago..

Joanna Hunter, daughter of Josh and Sandra
    6EXz7yT.png
    BkUASo2.png

My love, my love, my fearless love, I will not say goodbye..
    Sea may rise, sky may fall, My love will never die..
    My heart, my heart, My drowning heart, Oh all the tears I've cried
    Oh I may weep forevermore, My love will never die..

My Story:Villa Catarina
  • SoulGal7SoulGal7 Posts: 3,630 Member
    edited September 2022
    June 26 - The Big News - Part 1

deciphering-engraving.png
    The following morning, Chiara had left early to head to the Moonwood Collective area and Morgan and Dylan were left alone in the house. Over breakfast, Morgan told Dylan about her visit to the Moonwood Mill Library and what Wolfgang W. had told her about the werewolf lore.

Dylan: "Werewolves were Spellcasters? It's too bad that Ethren isn't here because I bet he'd know more about this..."

im-fine-duylan.png

Morgan: "Yes, when Wolfgang W. told me the story, I was thinking about Ethren, too."

They chatted some more and Dylan asked Morgan if she had any plans for the day. Morgan said she was going to read some of the books that Wolfgang Wilder had given her and try to decipher the tablet.

Dylan looked closely at Morgan,"That sounds good. Maybe afterwards, we could go to the Moonwood Mill Library together. I understand that Rory built a gym there, and I...I was going to show you some self-defense moves..."

how-about-you-help-me-with-fury-and-ill-help-you-with-self-defense.png

Morgan raised her eyes to Dylan: "It's because of what happened last night, isn't it?"

Dylan: "That...and I just feel you need to know how to defend yourself in case..."

Morgan: "In case what Dylan?"

Dylan looked at her and spoke quietly, "In case something like that ever happens again and I'm not there to protect you. It just brought back bad memories and the fact that the mob is still after me. I just don't want anything to happen to you..."

the-mob-is-still-after-me-morgan.png

Morgan: "Nothing is going to happen to me, Dylan, I'm a werewolf..."

nothing-will-happen-to-me-dylan.png

Dylan: "But you didn't transform into one last night. Why not?"

Morgan looked away: "I'm...I'm not sure. I was angry and scared...and wanted to...but for some reason, I didn't."

Dylan: "Maybe we all have different triggers. I know that I felt so angry and I felt the fury build in me...but maybe yours is something else...maybe it's not anger..."

Morgan: "Yeah, you could be right. I mean...maybe a part of me didn't want to transform into a werewolf because I...because I still have not accepted all of this..." she said waving her hand around.

maybe-i-didnt-want-to-transform.png

Dylan: "I understand, Morgan and I wish it didn't have to be this way..."

Morgan: "But what if it doesn't? What if we could leave here and live anywhere we wanted?"

Dylan: "Ah, now you're dreaming. But you heard my mother, we can't leave..."

Morgan: "Actually she said that we couldn't leave until we learned to control the fury. Your mother can control it...and she lived outside of Moonwood Mill. We could do it, too, Dylan...learn to control the fury, and Wolfgang Wilder told me that you had something called a "rage room" in the basement of your Strangerville house. Do you know what that is?"

a-rage-room-i-never-heard-of-that.png

Dylan: "A rage room? I've never heard of that. And I don't remember anything about this "room" because the door to the basement was locked. But I can ask my mother about it. As for trying to control the fury...I don't know if I can, Morgan. You saw what happened last night, the anger took me over and I transformed."

Morgan: "But if it meant that we could leave here, would you try, Dylan? For me?"

would-you-try-for-me-dylan-morgan-face.png

Dylan looked at Morgan lovingly, "Morgan, you know I'd do anything for you. I just want to make you happy. I'll tell you what...I'll train you in self-defense if you'll help me with trying to control the fury. Deal?"

Morgan smiled, "Deal."

Dylan: "And I also think that we shouldn't mention anything about the gas station incident to anyone. I mean, a few sims know we were going there, but let's just say that we went there, got the luggage, ordered the tire and didn't see anyone else. Agreed?"

Morgan reached out and took Dylan's hand in hers and shook her head, "Agreed..."

yes-anything-morgan.png

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

While Dylan headed to the WildFang trailer, Morgan busied herself with reading more werewolf lore and deciphering the tablet. She found out that when the Mooncasters cast the highly unstable spell from the Untamed school of magic, not only did they change into werewolves, but some of Moonwood Mill was transformed, too. This overload also created the moonpetal flower and infused Lake Lunvik with lunar energy which in turn created the Luna Fish.

Morgan paused in her reading and thought about Dylan having that dormant wolf trait and swimming in Lunvik Lake. That is why he transformed! Lunvik Lake had magical properties when it was a full moon. She thought about the moonpetal flower and the Luna Fish and wondered if they had any magical properties, too.

morgan-thinking.png

Morgan recalled Wolfgang Wilder's words in the library, "...it might take a spell to transform werewolves back to human sims...Chiara is a scientist and was working on a cure...but a key ingredient eluded her..." Morgan suddenly had an idea. What if this Luna fish and the moonpetal flower were the key ingredients that Chiara needed for the cure? Oh gosh! She may have stumbled upon something. She would have to ask Chiara about her experiments on the cure. Morgan smiled to herself, and was suddenly filled with hope. She placed the book down and left to meet Dylan at the Moonwood Mill Library for some self-defense lessons.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Dylan was already at the Moonwood Mill Library in the gym area giving the punching bag a test. Rory had done a good job on the gym, and Dylan wondered why more sims didn't use the facilities. He wondered what else might bring more sims there and decided to talk to Rory about it. As he continued his workout, Morgan entered the gym.

i-would-have-asked-you-out-the-first-time-i-saw-you.png

Dylan noticed her and stopped, "Wow, Morgan...you have such a glow about you right now. You look so...so beautiful..."

Morgan blushed, "Oh...well...it must just be the lighting in here..."

Dylan came closer and and looked intently at her, "No...I don't think so...something is definitely different...I just don't know what...but you look very lovely..."

no-just-the-same.png

Morgan smiled nervously, "Nope, nothing different...just the same me...but thank you for the compliment..." she replied, "So...where should I start?"

Dylan: "Oh, yeah...self-defense lessons...I think maybe you should warm-up on the punching bag...I can show you how to do some effective jabs..."

They went over to the punching bag and Morgan tentatively hit the bag. Dylan shook his head, "Well, that isn't going to pack any power...you've got to really focus, Morgan. Try again..."

morgan-jabs-lightly-at-the-bag.png

Morgan closed her eyes and took a deep breath and hit the punching bag with all her might.

Dylan: "Whoa! That was an improvement. What did you do differently?"

morgan-good-punch.png

Morgan: "Well, I tried some visualization exercises...you know...from the yoga classes I took...so I just pictured a face on the punching bag..."

Dylan: "It wasn't my face was it? Because that was a rather fierce punch..."

Morgan laughed, "No...not your face...just someone from my past. Someone I should have stood up to when I was a teen and not let them make me feel like I did..."

Dylan looked at her: "So...are you going to tell me who this mystery sim is?"

its-someone-that-you-know.png

Morgan: "Sure...you actually know the sim...it's Paolo. I should never have let him treat me the way he did when we broke up, and I should never have let him come back into my life at uni. I gave him control...and he hurt me, and I nearly let it happen again..."

it-was-actually-paolo.png

Dylan was taken aback with what Morgan had just said, "Paolo, huh? Mind if I give those visualization exercises a try, too?" he asked and then hit the bag with such force that Morgan thought the stuffing would fall out.

dylan-hit-so-hard-the-stuffing-was-going-to-come-out.png

Morgan: "Wow! And who were you thinking about?"

Dylan held her close, "The same face...Paolo...it's what I would have done to him in high school when he broke up with you and hurt you like he did..."

Morgan: "Oh gosh! You and Wolfgang have the same thoughts. It's what Wolfgang wanted to do to Paolo, too, but I convinced him not to..."

Dylan: "Of course, if we had gone to high school in Strangerville together, Paolo wouldn't have had a chance...I would have asked you out the first day I saw you. But maybe you would have said no. I'm not the same guy I was back then. I went to private school in Strangerville and was a bit of a geek..."

maybe-you-would-have-said-no.png

Morgan laughed, "You were a geek? Oh geez...you and Wolfgang are like twins. Wolfgang was such a geek, too. When he was a kid, he had this science kit and would spend hours doing experiments. Of course, his mother only permitted him to use it outside because she was afraid he'd set the house on fire...which, incidentally, he did one time....but thank goodness his mother was quick with the fire extinguisher...oh gee, Wolfgang...we forgot to call him yesterday at the gas station...he must be so worried. He's probably beside himself wondering where I am and why he can't get in touch with me. We should go back to the gas station and try to call him..."

are-you-going-to-tell-me-who-this-mystery-sim-is.png

Dylan: "Oh gosh...I almost forgot...Wolfgang is in Strangerville, searching for me. Look, maybe we should wait a day and go back to the gas station tomorrow...especially with what happened last night..."

Morgan nodded, "Yeah, okay...I hope he's alright..."

Dylan: "Yeah, I understand, I would be worried, too, if you didn't show up. Yeah, we'll go back tomorrow and call him. But for now, let's focus on some kickboxing moves..."

ok-morgan-give-it-all-youve-got.png

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Notes:

Although Morgan does have Transformation Mastery, for story purposes, I didn't have her transform into a werewolf when she was surrounded by the "bad" sims at the gas station. She has the Wracked With Guilt Temperament, which means she "feels guilty for being a werewolf and for her werewolf actions." Therefore, she would not have transformed voluntarily. Also, with this temperament, sadness increases fury.
    edited September 2022
    September - Day 18: "Start where you are, use what you have, do what you can..."

url]Notes
    OItRuDe.png
    Later that night Cale began to train Lilah in the ways of the vampire.

bCExo4P.png
    It didn't go so well at first.

xQgBFQJ.png
    "Oh that looks hot! Almost magical with a touch of menacing goth. Sexy."
    Cale just growled low in his throat similar to a purring cat and smirked.

m3d3Ez7.png
    "Whoa, it's a good thing I know you and what you're doing, otherwise I'd think this was something else."

j1LdE0P.png
    "What are talking about?"
    "It looks like you're a masher grabbing for my, for my...melons."

d3aeaPz.png
    "And now you're staring at them."
    "Come on Lilah, this is serious! Can you concentrate?"
    "Oh sure, sure. Sorry."
    "It's fine, okay, let's start again."
    (She's right you know.)
    (Shhh...)

After a little while Cale's cell rang with a notification. He almost dropped the phone in his haste to stuff it back in his pocket.

SrbUxAh.png
    "I have to go, one of the others I bit, a very good friend of mine, is about to turn. I promised him I'd be there to help him through it. Will you be alright here by yourself for awhile? You can call me if you need anything."
    "I'll be fine, go, go to your friend, he needs you."

YhKOeRY.png
    "Thanks for understanding Lilah, I won't be long." Cale said giving her a goodbye kiss.
    "Take your time, I'm not going anywhere."

kQ05HHk.png
    Cale made it just in time to talk Adam through the transformation. He knew it was coming since Cale had already told him what to expect, but it was more intense than he had anticipated.
    "AHHHHHH! I can feel my insides shriveling up!"
    "Hold on, you'll be okay, just a few more seconds now."

iNQkTtN.png
    Here's what the game feels is an appropriate dark mode for Adam. Again with the scars. Nope, he's a baby vampire, not a hardened veteran Grand Master! The eyes are kind of cool though. I think he looks A LOT like Josh actually. o.O Makeover time!

Dlmhbcf.png
    Maybe I should've let him keep the yellow eyes, but I like the blue better. Perhaps a different beard as well, but meh. I just love that one. The full outfit is his cold weather wear. What do you think? I'm biased, of course, but I think he looks hot! Similar to his 'human' cold weather outfit, I just tweaked it. I did that with all his dark mode and human looks. Same as Lilah, he was overdue for an update.

GDax8Y9.png
    "I didn't think you were going to make it in time, but you did! Thanks man!"
    "Hey, it's the least I could do, considering. I'd never leave you hanging if I can help it. I'm responsible for this, but most all, you're my friend!"
    "It wasn't your fault Cale, you have to stop believing that."
    "I know, but I still feel guilty about it."
    "Well don't, I've thought about this and I'm okay with it, I already told you that, remember?"
    "Yeah, okay, I'll try."

16cIr9Q.png
    "Would you like some training? I can show you some sparring moves and how to use some of your new powers if you like."
    "Sure, let's do it!"

u8HtVMO.png
    Adam watched closely as Cale demonstrated the same powers as he practiced with Lilah.

FbtZqB9.png
    Cale had no troubles this time while teaching Adam.

Pd94gTV.png
    "I think I'm going to love being a vampire. I had no idea they could do so many cool things."
    "Yeah, it is pretty cool...sometimes. You think you've got rabid fans now? Wait until they find out you're a vampire. I've got so many vamp groupies, it's ridiculous."

KD5oXTw.png
    "Vamp groupies huh? I like the sound of that. More fans!"

SyX9MOb.png
    "Can you stay a little longer and teach me some more? I'll understand if you have to go."
    "I can stay for a bit longer."

8GThs3j.png
    Adam struggled to keep from laughing, but he couldn't hold back.
    "Dude, you look just how Dracula looked in a movie I saw once. A black & white B-lister movie."
    "Shh, I'm trying to concentrate."

vz1PfKt.png
    "Now you look like some hypnosis guy in a Vegas show I saw once. hehe Do I have to be that dramatic?"
    "You are under my power, listen to my voice and obey, OBEY! Cluck like a chicken!"
    "HAHA! Cale! You're such a nut!."

ta4XfkA.png
    "Wow, so spooky and....scary. Seriously Dude. I love it!" *bawwwk bawwwk*
    "Don't look in my eyes Adam."
    "How can I? You're looking over there, not at me."
    "Okay, now, let me concentrate. I want to see if I can do this without looking at you."
    "Ready?"
    "Ready."

pbAMYIM.png
    "You can not move, you are under my will! You are mine! MINE!" *Muwahahaha*

9k259TW.png
    "Did it work?"
    "Nope."
    "It's behind me isn't it?"
    "Yup!"
    "Dangit..."

OPVoO8W.png
    "I think I'm just too low on energy right now. It's been a very challenging couple days. Okay if we try this again later?"
    "Sure, I don't have any shows or a tour for a few weeks."
    "Alright, I think I'll go then, rest up and recharge. I'll show you how to do dark meditation when I come over next time."
    "Dark meditation. I've been meditating for years, but always looking for the light when I do to recharge and refresh."
    "Dark will do the same thing for you, except in relation to your vampirism. It just means resting really, to build your powers. They can deplete every time you use them."
    "Okay, got it. See you soon Cale and thanks again."
    "Maybe we can talk about that song collaboration again too."
    "I'd love that. I already have a title in mind for it. What do you think about 'Evil in the Night?'"
    "Oh I love it! Perfect!"

g7wRhL1.png
    Cale sped back to his house in Forgotten Hollow and Lilah. He gave one more lesson, teaching her how to do dark meditation before they retired to his coffin for the day.
    *Updated my September 18th post above! Unfortunately, comments/replies will have to wait until tomorrow late afternoon/early evening. We're taking care of our Grandchildren all day tomorrow while our Son is working and leaving very early. I need to get some sleep. Hope y'all have a great week ahead! <3
    edited September 2022
    Hi All: Will make time to comment on your great stories tonight. Have a great day/night everyone! :)

@Karababy52 -
    I guess Lilah is Cale's new love interest. She's a pretty sim. :)
    Post edited by SoulGal7 on
    @Ellupelluellu
    How she looked in the past and how she looks now, I love both looks for Milla. she's gorgeous! :)

Great group of teens for the chess club! I recognize Molly and Jerrad, Hi Jerrad! But not sure who is the teen in the bell bottoms and the gorgeous top with the dark fringed hair. She's cute!

And of course there's Sean! :) Veera's looking good, I like her new hairstyle and outfit. :) Oh man, hehe Sakura! You'd think she'd know how to ride a broom by now eh? ;) Who's the frowny face guy with the muscles? Hi Joanna, you little cutie! Ooo, she aged up well I see. I can see both parents in her still. Great! <3

@SoulGal7
    I think Dylan's got a good idea about Morgan learning self-defense. Ohhh Morgan, you're so, so close! You just have one ingredient wrong. I'm sure she'll figure it out soon though on how to make the cure. Yep Dylan, she's got a pregnancy glow some women get when they're pregnant. He's very observant eh? HAHA! I love how they both pictured Paolo's face on the punching bag! Gah! I hope Wolfgang is alright in StrangerVille. I'm sure he is, he can take care of himself. :)

Actually, no. Lilah is not Cale's new love interest. He cares for her, but that's it. I think she might be in love with him though, but we shall see. :) It might not seem like it, since Lilah is staying with him right now, but he's not looking for love right now. The pain of losing Sandy is still too new, too raw. He's just taking it easy now, he and Lilah are more like friends with benefits. She'll be going home soon. :)
    edited September 2022
    June 27 - The Big News - Part 2

SUNSET-AT-THE-BLUFF.png
    Morgan and Dylan spent the rest of the day at the gym and then returned home to prepare for their date. Morgan took extra care getting ready and when she came out of the bedroom, Dylan was waiting for her.

He turned and let out a low whistle, "Wow! You look gorgeous, Morgan."

you-look-gorgeous.png

Morgan looked at Dylan and felt her cheeks get warm. She couldn't take her eyes off of him, and his muscles in that top...oh my gosh...!!

Morgan: "You look rather nice yourself, Dylan. You look...um...in great shape..."

Dylan: "Must be all the "work-outs" I've been getting lately..."he replied, winking at her.

He looked at her longingly and suddenly pressed his lips against hers holding her tight against him. And then he smelled it...coffee and vanilla...her perfume...it was intoxicating and he had to force himself to pull away from her.

dylan-face-kissing-morgan.png

Dylan: "You're wearing perfume..."

Morgan smiled, "Yes, it was in the luggage. I just put on a dab...is it too much?"

Dylan shook his head, "No...no...it's perfect...I like it on you...I'm glad you wore it..."

Morgan: "I know it's your favorite..."

Dylan: "Yes, yes it is...but I don't think it would smell the same on anyone else. That perfume mingled with your...um...scent...makes you quite irresistible..."

flirting-with-dylan.png

Morgan lowered her lashes, "Oh, so my plan worked?"

Dylan: "Your plan?"

Morgan: "Yes, to make you fall madly in love with me..."

Dylan cupped her face in his hands: "If you mean to fall even MORE madly in love with you..., yes, then it worked..."

oh-morgan-each-day-i-am-more-in-love-with-you.png

They smiled at each other, and then headed out the door. Dylan said they would be walking for a bit.

where-are-you-taking-me.png

Morgan: "Where are you taking me?"

Dylan: "Somewhere special...where we can be alone...like you wanted..."

heading-to-howling-bluff.png

They continued to walk and then Dylan led them to a doorway at the bottom of a cliff. They headed to the top and when they got there Morgan let out a gasp.

Morgan, "Oh Dylan...the view is breathtaking..."

its-wonderful-dylan.png

Dylan surveyed the scene and then gazed at Morgan, "Yes, it is," he replied and held her close.

They looked out at Moonwood Mill together pointing out the different landmarks.

Morgan: "What is this place called?"

THIS-CALLS-FOR-A-CELEBRATION-MORGAN.png

Dylan: "Howling Point..."

Morgan looked stunned, "Howling Point? Oh my gosh, Dylan...this is the place where the Mooncasters cast that spell and turned into werewolves for the first time." She quickly told him what else she had learned from her reading.

ARE-YOU-OKAY-WITH-IT.png

Dylan nodded his head after listening to her, "It all kind of makes sense now about Lunvik Lake and the full moon and about me transforming then..."

Morgan: "And it all started here...the magic started here..." she said slowly and turned to him, "Oh gosh...the magic really did start here...Dylan, I have...I have something to tell you..."

IM-EXPECTING-DYLAN-WERE-HAVING-A-BABY.png

Dylan looked expectantly at her, "I'm listening..." he answered quietly.

Morgan continued hesitantly, "Yesterday, when I went to the Moonwood Mill Library to speak with Wolfgang Wilder, I was suddenly struck with...with morning sickness...Dylan...I'm expecting...I know I am...we're going to have a baby together..."

DYLAN-THIS-IS-BEAUTIFUL-AND-I-WANT-TO-TELL-YOU.png

Dylan looked into her eyes, "Oh Morgan...I knew it...I somehow knew it when I saw you this morning at the gym...oh Morgan...I'm so happy..."

REALLY-YOU-ARE-PREGGERS.png

Morgan bit her lip, "You are? I wasn't sure how you would react because...well...we're both werewolves...the baby might be a...a werewolf, too."

Dylan took her hands in his, "Morgan, my love...does that really matter? If the baby is a werewolf baby or a human sim baby, or even if they have a dormant wolf trait like I had, does that really matter? The baby is ours Morgan...together...we're going to have a beautiful baby together...and we'll give that baby so much love..."

MORGAN-YOU-HAVE-MADE-ME-SO-HAPPY.png

Morgan smiled at him, "You're right, it doesn't matter..."

Dylan: "And...holy plumbobs! I'm going to be a father..."

OH-MORGAN-I-AM-SO-HAPPY.png

Morgan: "Yeah, and I'm going to be a mother...it's a bit scary..."

Dylan held her close, "Yeah, it's scary, but I know that together we'll be able to manage...oh Morgan...I'm so happy right now. We're going to have a family together..."

Dylan held Morgan in his arms and kissed her lovingly. They held each other as they watched the sun set.

AND-THERE-ON-THE-TOP-OF-HOWLING-BLUFF.png

Dylan: "So...is that what you wanted to tell me, or is there something else?"

Morgan: "Well, there is...but it's only that I love you..."

AND-YOU-ARE-MINE.png

Dylan: "Ah, Morgan, I love you too...so very, very much. I feel so...I don't know...euphoric maybe, I can't describe it...but I know I've never felt like this with anyone but you. You have an effect on me, Morgan...and it just makes me love you more and more each day.,,"

YOU-ARE-MY-EVERYTHING-MORGAN.png

Dylan then smiled mischievously at her, "And...I'm feeling pretty ecstatic about your news. So...are you ready to tell everybody in Moonwood Mill? We're at the right spot..."

howling-under-the-moon-together-morgan-and-dylan.png

Morgan nodded her head knowing what he meant, and together they howled.

After the sun had set, they stayed to watch the moon rise and did some stargazing together.

They laid like that for a long time, looking at the stars, and talking about their dreams for the future.

closeup-moon-gaze.png

And then Morgan snuggled next to Dylan, and he put his arm around her, and under the moon, they fell asleep.

they-fell-asleep-under-the-stars-holding-each-other-close.png

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
    September 19th: Learning about Werewolves

1HFmihd.png
    I started the morning with a walk down to the beach with Gael.

t7GxWj2.png

He was in one of his moods and needed some help calming down.

I suggested we hunt for seashells, but he quickly got distracted after finding a bucket.

IKmLpbo.png

Kaori came down and dropped Pax off as she and Mira where going to go work on their tans, and soon the two boys where building a sand castle together.

UWjk4bb.png

I had to use the bathroom, so I ran inside, and when I came out I found Gael entertaining Pax by destroying their sculpture.

hicwdTq.png

I just shook my head and smiled, it was good to see them getting along at least.

I returned inside and pulled out my phone to text Carol and Morgyn, asking if they could join us for lunch as I had some important things I needed to share and discuss with them.

I magic'd up some ribs and threw them on the grill to cook, and soon Carol came walking up the steps greeting me and asking what was up.

8TW8iqr.png

I quickly told her what had happened, and said I'd explain in more detail later, as the ribs were now ready.

Morgyn showed up just as I called everyone for lunch, and we sat down to eat.

ow4GhKN.png

Carol introduced herself to her Aunt and Uncle, and I quickly explained to Morgyn who the children were.

BBwtK6M.png

He seemed surprised, but politely introduced himself, asking a few questions and making conversation.

When we'd finished, I asked Carol if she'd be willing to take Mira and Gael fishing while we talked, and she nodded and invited them to join her.

0QtvC4J.png
    ERZ5vF7.png

Kaori and I led Morgyn down to the beach to find a more comfortable place to chat, and Pax was given a bucket and shovel to keep him occupied.

e6hImvg.png

"You have a very interesting family," Morgyn said, smiling wryly. "I wouldn't be surprised to find out you're also related to a fairy somehow."

GrWSzLj.png

I let his comment slide; not even daring to ask if fairies were a real thing or not.

"So you can see why I asked you to come out," I said. "I'm feeling in a little over my head right now. Is there any advice you might give us for raising a mermaid and werewolf?"

tB1Et0g.png

"Well," Morgyn said, rubbing his chin, "I don't have a lot of information on mermaids I'm afraid. They tend to be a secretive people and don't willingly share their secrets with outsiders. Fortunately I do happen to know a few of them call these islands home, and Mira might be able to find and befriend them more easily than you or I."

I nodded

"So what do you know about werewolves?" I asked.

"Ah werewolves," Morgyn sighed, "unfortunately they're considered by some to be a dark stain on the history of spellcasters. They were once like you and I, magic users who preferred working with the moon. They were commonly called mooncasters, but during one of their more ambitious rituals the magic backfired and cursed them all."

enuOv6f.png

"So werewolves are just cursed spellcasters?" Kaori asked in surprise. "Can't they just use a potion to cleanse the curse then?"

URw4Pij.png

Morgyn shook his head.

"I'm afraid it's not that simple," he said. "The magic they used was so powerful it actually changed their DNA. To reverse such a spell would require something stronger than you're average curse cleansing potion. I've heard rumors that such a potion has been made, but it's secret does not lie with me I'm afraid."

Morgyn paused as if considering whether he should tell us something, and then continued.

"There is a small isolated town located deep in the mountains called Moonwood Mill. It's the place where the mooncasters became werewolves, and their ancestors still reside there. If what you wish is to help Gael understand his nature, you may find some answers and aid there."

eK4jDSv.png

"Would we be welcome?" I asked hesitantly.

"I do not know," Morgyn admitted. "I have been there only once, and I did not stay long. There is strong magic infused into the land there, and because of that, it tends to draw in magical creatures. Both light and dark. I would not recommend going there casually."

I sat thinking about Morgyn's words. This could be a good opportunity to get some answers, but I also had the rest of my family to consider, and I'd already promised never to leave Kaori behind again.

I thanked Morgyn for his help, and as we hugged goodbye, he promised to bring over any books he could find that discussed werewolves.

xxv0TSt.png

After he left, Kaori and I snuggled up on the bench and discussed what we should do.

UVdNcKi.png

"I could take Gael for a day just to see if they're willing to help," I suggested.

"And what if they are willing?" Kaori asked taking my hand. "What then?"

"I don't know," I said shaking my head. "Morgyn made it sound like this place could be dangerous, and I don't want to endanger you or Pax, but I also know you aren't going to let me leave you behind again."

"You can be certain of that," Kaori said nudging me with her shoulder. "We're going to do this as a team. Now do you want to hear my plan?"

jyGNayA.png

I grinned and nodded, feeling so much love for this decisive woman.

Kaori explained that we would stay put in Sulani until after the winter holidays and Carol's wedding, which I guess now had a date and would be taking place here.

I'm glad they're keeping me in the loop.

Once spring arrived we would pack up and visit Moonwood Mill and try to find some help. If we found some, we would find a place to settle down until Gael was comfortable in his own skin.
    We would stick together and help each other keep an eye out for any danger. As she pointed out we were hardly your ordinary family, both of us being Virtuoso spellcasters.
    Of course I agreed to her proposal, feeling a lot better about the whole thing now that we had a solid plan.

She gave me a kiss and grabbed Pax to put him down for a nap.

EUEOH6Z.png

A little while later I waved goodbye to Carol as she hurried off to class, and oohed and awed over the mess of fish Mira and Gael brought back with them.

Mira asked if she could go swimming, so I casually searched the beach for shells, keeping an eye on things as she splashed around with the setting sun behind her.

2fsxHuJ.png

When she was done swimming she came out and helped me find a couple shells which was fun.

HmDfe4F.png

When we went inside, I was feeling sleepy so I bid everyone goodnight. As I climbed the stairs I smiled after overhearing Kaori ask the kids if they'd like to go stargazing.

VGf2bxY.png

She really is an amazing woman.
    Hi All! Okay, finally have a chance to do some comments. Have a great day/night everyone! :) Continuing comments tomorrow. Thanks :)

@Ellupelluellu -
    First, I hope you are doing well, with the hospital tests and everything. Ooohh...match-ups already in your game. I wonder who they are!!
    Day 16:Oona looks terrific with her make-over. She is stunning without her glasses. Oh, there's Sakura...and her son! How cool. And Oona has a little chat with Jon. lol and Oona calls in sick to school and the principal almost catches her! hehe Nice that she gets to do some painting.

Day 17 - Oh cool....that top...I chose that for one of Morgan's outfits, too. I like it. Chess club, nice. And Sakura...oh gosh, what a hoot! Those photos cracked me up! lol Nice looking daughter of Josh and Sandra. and Veera got an up-date, too. She looks great. :)

@afai1261 -
    Nice that you are still posting. Miss you :) And, yes, sorry for the long post, but, heck with three sims dying,,,I know it was a lot. One way for Dylan to get part of that aspiration completed! Thanks for reading or skimming through it.

July 7 - Nice to know that someone else is still a werewolf, like Dylan. I love Aaron's werewolf look. Oh my gosh...look at his face when he lost the tug of war. Poor, poor Aaron. And congrats to Aaron for becoming a Veteran werewolf. Woot! None of the challenge sims have made an appearance in Moonwood Mill, which I am kind of thankful for, for story purposes. But Aaron will be making an appearance in Strangerville whenever Dylan does get there.

@Karababy52 -
    Day 16 - Glad that Cale went over and chatted with Joel, who is now okay with being a vampire. And at the end of the night, going to his coffin, Cale once again thinks about how to get rid of Lance. Yep, maybe L can help...or Greg...

Day 17 - nice CAS make-over for Lilah. Ha! And when she turns into a vamp, she is hungry all right...hungry for Cale! lol

Day 18 - Training Lilah and those screenies were funny. Oh I just love Adam's make-over and that cold weather outfit is fab! Vamp groupies. I had a laugh about that one. Yep...more groupies for mega-celebrity Adam.
    edited September 2022
    September - Day 19: "Interlude..."

dAWeJcZ.png

Notes

Just the daily post pic for today's update! :)
    edited September 2022
    I'm having troubles getting any image upload program to work for me tonight. I'll keep trying until I need to get some rest. Might end up with no image until tomorrow, let alone anything for story mode. Dangit... :'( Hope everyone else had a great day/night! I did until now. Oh well...que sera sera...

EDIT: Right after I posted this Imgur finally decided to work. Sheesh! Still need to update, comment/reply, but at least the daily post pic is there now. <3
  • LegacySims2017LegacySims2017 Posts: 5,226 Member
    (So, I decided to stay on schedule and to finish at the end of the year, I'm going to skip my August + September and begin October on October 1st. I should be able to complete my July by the end of this month. Still have a main story arc that I'll be pushing through to go along with the monthly goals. Then, if @Karababy52 decides to go with year 3 on this, I'll join in on that still, but instead of doing a "per day" thing, I'll just post the days I can, but will complete the necessary aspirations by the end of that month. Now onto the fun commenting. Having a blast with all these, still!)

September 12th Comments:

@Karababy52
    That's a lot of simoleons. Don't think I've reached 400k on any of my Sims. Even in my Simself Legacy, I am on Gen 3 and they haven't reached that much. Think my heir is around 150k. But I tend to do chapters that are a day-by-day thing when it comes to posting chapters. I might try something different for 2023.

I have a whole plot set up with D.J. meeting his first born son. Will do it for October. :wink:
    Janelle is sooooooo cute as a toddler! Nell is a very nice nickname for her as well. I definitely like the new look at the Child stage. Maybe mom and dad can teach her to be a Spellcaster when she ages up to Teen. :wink: I really like her, though. Happy to see this.

@SoulGal7
    I had to laugh at Dylan's commenting about wanting to be a vegetarian after Rory says they need to go on a hunt. :lol And then the telling of how Spellcasters were the reason behind vampires and werewolves. I like this Lore. Congrats on the pregnancy, Morgan. The big question is, will it be a werewolf baby or Sim? Can't wait to find out when s/he gets older.
    Paige did see his merman form when he found out himself in the bathroom. :lol: But yeah, he didn't like showing it off. He's more and more embracing it. But soon it will be cure time.

@RememberJoy
    Yay! Finally get to meet Jonathan and a small tidbit about his backstory! When gnomes go good! Been awhile since the last Harvestfest, so maybe all was forgiven.

September 13th Comments:

@RememberJoy
    Pax is such a cute toddler.

@Karababy52
    Dang! He's going to be biting all his family and friends! And he won't know it until 3 days pass from him biting them. This doesn't look good. I'm sure he'll find a way to reverse it once he finds someone to help. But good golly...how many will poor Cale have bitten by then?

September 14th Comments:

@RememberJoy
    Look at that. Little Pax has daddies eyes. Definitely a vampire! :lol:

@Karababy52
    Okay, I had to laugh at Agnes Crumplebottom getting bitten and turned into a vampire. Least she won't die of old age now. :joy: But her feistiness broke Cale of his father's hold. He remembers all. But the question is, will he continue to bite others? The plot thickens.

September 15th Comments:

@RememberJoy
    Ha, ha, ha! Kaori turned Adam into a gnome. Then continues to rub it in and builds a sand sculpture of one right next to him. :joy::joy: Happy to see he's back to being a human Sim again...and a Spellcaster. But isn't little Pax a vampire still? Now am curious if you'll keep him that way.

@Karababy52
    Poor depressed Cale! :frowning:

September 16th Comments:

@SoulGal7
    Trouble always finds Dylan...even if he's not the main part of it. Glad he was there in the end to help Morgan. Serves the three right for not having food on them and too dumb to go get some. :joy:

@Ellupelluellu
    Aww, Oona is playing hookie. :joy: But she seems to be enjoying her day. That's a good thing. I like her outfit. She looks so mature as a teenager. :smile:

@RememberJoy
    Ooo, a Sulani wedding would be fun to see. But so would a country one. Can't wait to see which one you actually do.

@Karababy52
    Glad to see Joel find a silver lining about Cale turning him into a vampire. Hmmm....is Lilah going to be Cale's new gal? I know he'll never forget Sandy. Now you got me curious. :grimace:

September 17th Comments:

@afai1261
    Hey you! Good to see you pop in and show us what Aaron is up to in your game. Even if you don't follow the monthly challenge anymore, it's good to see you keeping up with Aaron and Hunter. I'm skipping my August + September and start October ... in October. :lol: You'll see lots of Aaron and Hunter for the month.
    Aaron looks like a cute werewolf. :blush: I like his werewolf form. You did a good job on it. You lose some, you win some. Hope Aaron wins more tug o wars.
    Yeah. D.J. is in a big denial when it comes to occults. Wait until October arrives. Will he be in for a surprise. :joy:

@RememberJoy
    Clever way of showing off the other occults you haven't used yet. I like the idea of Adam having test tube siblings of different occults. Mira and Gael are in good hands with Adam and family for now.

@Karababy52
    Sometimes the game does good with Sims when they either age up or change into their occult form and then there are times when they get it completely wrong. :lol: I like your new version of Lilah. The purple eyes makes it feel more like her from her previous outfits. I honestly don't all them vampire scars. You won't see them all that much when it comes to vampire time for D.J.

September 18th Comments:

@RememberJoy
    Fun day at the beach for the larger family now. I love the dolphins! Nice to see one in your story.

@Ellupelluellu
    Fun chess club meeting. And was neat to see a bunch of children hanging around the playground. Whether it was a club or not, was fun to see. Wish mine filled up like that. :smile:

@SoulGal7
    "Gosh Morgan, just tell Dylan the good news already!" :love: Good workout the two had. Laughed when Dylan was visualizing Paolo's face on the punching bag.

@Karababy52
    That whole getup with Cale and Adam made me literally laugh out loud. :joy: That was funny. Silly Sims. I like how you have a somewhat pale version of themselves as their vampire look. The teal eyes do look better on Adam. Yellow would have worked as well, but the teal fits the demeanor you gave him even before he turned.

September 19th Comments:

@SoulGal7
    FINALLY! About time she told him. And what an interesting spot as well. Loved that they howled at the moon together.

@RememberJoy
    That was fun seeing the boys doing their thing together while the girls did their own as well. I can see it now. Adam takes Gael to Moonwood Mill to seek answers. But then... Greg was it...the loner wolf, will end up biting him. Or one of the WildFang members. I already see trouble brewing. :grimace:

@Karababy52
    Such a pretty scene. That Forgotten Hollow, too? I'm guessing in your update, I'll find out. Will revisit it for my September 20th comments.
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
    (Twitter Me: LSims2017)
    Hi All! Continuing with comments. Have a great day/night everyone! :)

@RememberJoy -
    Sep 18 - oh gee, some more occult siblings get beamed down with Adam's sister. A mermaid and a werewolf. I like this...and, of course, they are from Adam's mother's experimental lab. Little Gael must have the wild child trait! lol He is steamy mad. Also, good way to finish off part of the City Life Aspiration.

]Sep 19 - Oh how cool...so Adam is heading to Moonwood Mill with Gael...and probably the whole family. Can't wait to see what happens there.

@LegacySims2017 -
    Thanks for commenting on my updates. July 15 - I may have commented on this already, but...oh...there it is...eating for two again. Another nooboo in the works.! This is some honeymoon to remember! Yes, jungle adventure in Sulani, I love it.

@Karababy52 - So sorry you were having probs with Imgur, but the daily shot is nice. :)
    September 20th: A day at the beach

Today's Accomplishments:
    Beach Life
    - Find 10 things while beach combing

FfWHI7K.png
    With Carol's wedding being set for this weekend, Kaori and I had decided we needed to get Mira and Gael acclimated to strangers, so it was off to the beach for all of us!

jF1J0DD.png

Things had changed a little since we'd been there last. The most notable being a large pirate ship jungle gym. Gael got one look at that thing and bounded up the ladder to the crow's nest to play.

DsJRZm3.png

Mira gravitated to the swings and Pax beelined over to a dollhouse set up in the shallows.

YN857Ms.png

Kaori settled herself onto one of the open loungers to keep an eye on everyone and I busied myself with searching for some more shells to add to my collection.

Around noon I grilled up some fruit for everyone to enjoy, and as we sat down Mira told us that she'd met a couple mermaids out in the bay, but neither of them had been overly friendly.

W5FUvLM.png

The sad look on her face made me want to go fishing suddenly, and I can tell you I wouldn't be looking for fish.

I guess even mermaids can have clicks.

EjOkdxk.png

I tried to encourage her to remain friendly and to keep looking. There had to be more than two other mermaids around, right?

Gael was once again in one of his dour moods and choose this moment to unleash his fury on Mira.

v3dgech.png

I shook my head and told him in no uncertain terms that would not be allowed. I then took the next hour to lecture him on how to be polite and kind towards others.

UueOxNA.png

The look on his face told me this was punishment enough.

While we talked, Kaori brought Pax over to play in the water, and Mira returned to the bay to go swimming.

JQyCHSP.png

When our chat was done, I accompanied Gael over to the pirate ship and played sea monster with him for awhile.

soWtha4.png

I think he got a kick out of it.

fmcai8C.png

I then pulled out my trusty tripod and camera and it was time for some pictures!

ds3p8A7.png
    iPo8nHq.png
    mpoO7UN.png
    rDvI7I7.png
    f9h5LBI.png

I let Mira try her hand at it too, and just as she finished taking a picture of Gael and me, another lady approached and introduced herself saying she'd seen her swimming around and had come to welcome her to the area.

5iikNVu.png

Mira asked if she could go, and the two of them ran off towards the water; I got the feeling she may have just found another mermaid.

A little while later we wrapped up our picture taking and I scooped up Pax who had fallen asleep on the sand, calling Mira back to shore. It was time to go home.

ZI5aeBl.png

Mira came running up out of the water with a huge grin and told me that the girl had been a mermaid and had agreed to come over some time to teach her the ways of her people.

rgcU6RI.png

I knew there had to be a friendly mermaid somewhere around here.

Back at home, we'd just finished dinner when a familiar sim came walking in and washed some of our dishes for us.

SLyUAIf.png

"Andy!?" I asked in surprise, "What are you doing here? How did you find me?"

Andy shrugged.

"I don't know," he said, "I needed to talk to you, and when I teleported I appeared here. I guess we still have some kind of magical connection."

"What did you need to discuss?" I asked, feeling a little nervous. "Is everything all right?"

"Yes and no," Andy said as we sat down at the table together. "Londyn returned to the apartment the other night saying she'd run into you and that you'd shared the cure with her. Callie and Omar have decided to pursue it since they're planning to get married and want a more normal life together, and Londyn, Dayna, and Eric have all decided to remain vampires. As for myself, I've yet to make up my mind."

d6ev88M.png

"What about Daniella?" I asked. "How's she doing?"

"Your sister?" Andy asked. "She disappeared not long after you did and we haven't seen her since."

KS8vT8b.png

That got me worried. What could she be up to? I hoped she was OK.

"That's kind of what I wanted to talk to you about," Eric continued in a low voice. "Eric says that things are starting to get a little heated amongst the vampires. I guess Darius left a vacuum that others are fighting to fill."

My heart sank. Was there no end to this madness?

"There's even word that the vampire who attacked you after you're Father's death, Pearce I think it is, is leading some of Darius' old followers... and Eric thinks he's looking for you."

I felt a cold sweat beading up on my forehead at his words, and jumped when Kaori came over and joined us.

"Who's this Adam?" she asked, sitting down across from us.

r9nOcBZ.png

"Oh," I said, trying to calm my rapidly beating heart, "This is Andy. He's one of the vampires I told you about who helped me take down Darius."

"It's good to finally meet you," Kaori said in greeting. "Adam has told me all about your adventures together and I want to thank you for helping him, he says he couldn't have done it without you."

"It was my honor Ma'am," Andy returned. "And I take it you're Adam's wife. Adam spoke highly of you and your daughter in our short time together."

I58zkBp.png

Just then Gael popped up in the chair next to Andy's and gave the redhead a withering look.

WQQTijt.png

"You smell weird," he said rudely, "What do you want?"

"Well aren't you just a charming little fellow," Andy scowled. "I think I should probably be leaving."

"Gael!" I reprimanded, "What did we just discuss about being polite and kind to others?"

rUBm8te.png

I got up and gave Andy a hug farewell.

9F4mxAy.png

"Sorry about him," I said. "He's still learning some people skills."

cLthMDw.png

Andy said not to mention it and quietly advised me to keep in mind what he'd told me, before teleporting away.

Why could things never be easy?
    September - Day 20th: "Leanne..."

oA0zXOz.png

Notes
    PT5zcIX.png
    "I need to go home Cale."
    "Are you sure? There's more I could teach you and...I like having you here with me."

lW6EwYO.png
    "Yes, I have my job to consider and it would be a long commute every day living here. Plus, there's my Son. You gave me those encyclopedias to study, so I'm good with the training you've given me. If I need anything or have questions, I can call or come over, right?"
    "Of course, you're always welcome here Lilah. I'm...going to miss you. It's been wonderful having you here with me."
    "I know, I'll miss you too, but...I think I need to go."
    "Alright, if that's what you want."
    (And there's my answer. He didn't even try to stop me from leaving.)
    (You know he cares about you.)
    (Yes, but he doesn't love me.)
    (Are you sure? How could you know that?)
    (I just...know.)

Cale and Lilah shared a warm embrace and a long, lingering kiss before she squeezed his hand, gave him a brave smile hoping he couldn't see how much this was tearing her up inside and walked away.

nJYEMfv.png
    Not long after Lilah left, Cale sensed one of his offspring was near. He didn't even know her name, but they had an unbreakable bond now. She was terrified and in pain from the impending transition. He immediately sped toward Leanne as she was lifted off her feet.
    "AHHHH! What's happening to me? It hurrrrrrrrts!" Leanne yelled, tears streaming down her face from the pain.

vUp3NSY.png
    (Why are you letting this happen to me Watcher? I thought I was special to you?)
    You are! I'm sorry. You'll be alright and understand soon, I promise.

hZGX279.png
    (Great, just great. What is this fresh Hell? I would never, EVER wear something like this. Where's the blue? What am I now? What just happened? I'm so confused.)

PwItBet.png
    *HISSSSSSSSS* *Bleh Bleh*
    (Where did THAT come from? I sound like some kind of......vampire? So I'm a vampire now? How did that happen?)
    (Why are you so surprised? Remember the holes in your neck? Remember how food started to disgust you?)
    (Yeah, that was weird, I LOVE food!)

Cale walked over to Leanne as she spun into her normal look.
    (Yup, that's her. I've never seen another around here with that blue hair hairstyle.)

NXtq7Dq.png
    Leanne jumped a little when Cale zipped in front of her.
    "Who are you? Wait...you're a vampire, aren't you?" Leanne asked when she saw his fangs.
    "Yes, I am. I'm Cale, Cale Conrad. Now, please don't be scared, I'm not here to hurt you, I just want to help you. I'm the one that made you a vampire."

fOlW6mh.png
    "What!? Oh Gawd! Why? Why would you do that to me?"

Cale told his story as quickly as he could, he knew Leanne didn't have much time. She was burning up in the sun without realizing it. The umbrellas she'd instinctively opened was some protection, but it wouldn't last long.

LsKVfSu.png
    "I don't believe this! Why does stuff like this keep happening to me?"
    "It's all true, I swear, you have to trust me with this."

98a9gUH.png
    "Why should I trust you? I don't even know you and you've already hurt me. Maybe what you say is true, maybe it isn't and you're just a bad guy, someone else that wants to use me."
    "Because if you don't come with me right now and get out of the Sun, you'll die. You won't make it home without burning up. I'm responsible for you as your Maker. I hope you'll come with me willingly, but if you won't I can command you to do it and you will. You can't refuse anything I say when I use that power over you. Please, don't make me do that."

iPSyEv2.png
    Here's Leanne's dark mode look. I let her keep the blue in her hair since it's iconic to her. Same as the others, both modes got a makeover, but she mostly kept the same wardrobe with some tweaks.

jef5sCi.png
    "Alright, you talked me into coming here, now what? Do I have to wait until dark to safely go home? How come you weren't burning up? By the way, don't try any funny business. I've got pepper spray and I'm not afraid to use it. Got it?"
    "You won't need it. But anyway, I think it's best you stay here with me for at least a couple days."
    "Say what now?"

w2o6QyG.png
    "I need to train you in the ways of the vampire. It's my duty as your Maker. I have learned the power of sun resistance and I'm what's called a day walker. You can eventually learn those powers too. I have some books you can study, but the best way to learn is hands-on. You can have my bed, I can only sleep in my coffin."

Kd6Mjta.png
    "Incredible. Another guy changing my life forever and I can't do thing one about it. At least I know who did it to me this time. I guess that's better."
    "What do you mean? Someone else did something to you without your consent?"

7ajdIMg.png
    "Oh yeah. Don't judge me okay? I'm not a party girl or loose or anything, but I got pregnant and I don't know my Son's Father. I don't remember anything about him or what happened. I mean, I KNOW what happened, I'm not a clueless dunce when it comes to sex. But as far as I know, I'd never been with anyone. It didn't take long to figure out I was pregnant. Obviously some guy knocked me out somehow and had his way with me. So yeah, you could say someone else hurt me without my consent. Why do you think I freaked out so much when you approached me?"

nAMvOtX.png
    "You're not going to believe this Leanne, but...there's a very good chance that...I might be that guy. Your Son's Father. Were you ever in Britechester around that time?"
    "No, I wasn't."
    "Okay, how about StrangerVille?"

gWHywOf.png
    ".....Yes, I was. I found out right after I was there. How could you know-- Oh my Gawd! Are you kidding me? YOU!? It's YOU!? *GASP* Why are you stalking and torturing me? Why did you do that to me? What did you do? Slip me a mickey or something?"
    "No, no, nothing like that, you weren't the only one. Let me explain--"
    "WHAT!? You better have a good explanation Buster or I'm out of here!" Leanne said, backing up a little and reaching into her pocket.

lgj7OBZ.png
    Cale explained how he was abducted by aliens, not once, but twice and told her what they'd done to him that made him impregnate so many women without him knowing about it. How they stole his memories and how Fox was trying to develop a way for him to recognize the women he'd been with and his children.

Leanne's eyes got bigger the longer he talked getting more and more emotional as he went until he was shouting out the words in anger.

mcKJLwC.png
    Seeing the incredulous look on Leanne's face snapped Cale out of his tirade.
    (I'm scaring her!)
    "I am so sorry! I didn't mean to get so angry, it wasn't directed at you, I swear. It's just...it completely changed everything about my life, or undead life I guess, now. Whenever I think about it, talk about it, I can't control my emotions. Can you imagine having something like that done to you? Using you for their own agenda? And you can't stop it?"
    "Yes, I can, D'uh, we were just talking about--"
    "Yeah, yeah, you do, of course you do. So...do you believe me? Leanne, can you trust me? Let me prove to you I'm not some big, bad vampire looking for a love slave. I'm just trying my dangdest to do the right thing here."
    "Somehow, I do. I shouldn't. It's an unbelievable story, sounds like some kind of dark fairytale. But...I believe you."

Cale and Leanne had a long discussion after their discovery. Both agreed, just to be 100% sure, DNA testing was in order. But they both knew deep in their hearts it wasn't really necessary. Leanne agreed to stay and train with Cale and they could talk more about where to go from there.

3g2FDoE.png
    Some time later Cale asked if Leanne would like to start on her training, in which she agreed. She stood watching and studying him, trying to focus on what he was showing her, but not really paying that close attention.

N1sIYoS.png
    "Are you paying attention Leanne?"
    "Why is there a test afterward Teach?" She teased.

yx3CYfT.png
    And then this happened! Congrats Cale!

KbkklcU.png
    "Are you hungry?"
    "I could eat, sure."
    "I'm sure you know what to do if you want a fresh 'meal' but I'm guessing you're not quite ready for that yet."
    "No, not really. But...I guess I have to be don't I? Otherwise I'll starve."
    "Actually..."

uwsLuXu.png
    doR81TG.png
    "Huh, thought I'd be totally grossed out and puke or something. But you know, it wasn't that bad. And I can't believe I just said that." Leanne said and laughed at herself. "I'm going to miss uh, 'real' food though. All those different lovely flavors and textures. I could cry just thinking about it. Such a bummer."
    "What would you say if I told you that it's possible for a vampire to eat 'real' food? You don't have to give it up."
    "I'd say I think I love you!"

Cale just smiled thinking to himself he and Leanne were going to get along very well during her stay with him.

Comments and replies coming up soon! Yesterday's update will remain just the daily post pic.
    @SoulGal7
    Love, love, LOVE the daily post pic! So romantic with the beautiful sunset. <3 Oh I love that top Morgan is wearing. Guessing its from the HSY pack since I don't recognize it. And Dylan's arms! O.O Great shape? Uh yeah I'd say so too Morgan. :)

They keep talking like that to each other they'll never make it to their destination. hehe I love Howling Point, one of the best views in the game I would say and yes, it can be very romantic as well. The perfect spot to find out you're going to be a Father too. Even though I'm sure he already knew.

What a wonderful, romantic post, loved every bit of it! Just perfect! I'm so happy for these two. <3

Of course, Joel means the world to him, the entire Hunter Family does, but especially Joel. Hmm, Greg. Not sure how Greg could help, but something to think about. :)

Thanks I love Lilah's new look too! hehe Yeah, those two can't keep their hands off each other. Thanks, I think Adam looks even better now with a refresh. That outfit is my favorite for him so I was happy I could keep most of it and have it come out so well. Glad you agree! :) I couldn't help it about the groupies thing, just seemed like something the 'real' Adam would say. hehe He loves his fans.

Ugh, Imgur! I love it, but it's been giving more fits that usual lately. Oh well, I'll just muddle through and hope for the best.

@LegacySims2017
    Sounds like a good plan for you. Whatever makes this challenge fun for you is good. I'm just happy to have you along for the fun! I will most likely be having the Challenge again next year. I'm not sure yet if I myself will be participating though. I probably will, but we'll see...

Many reasons for why my challenge Sims always seemed to end up with so many simoleans. Last year Essa and Josh ended with almost 10 million. Gardening and painting played a big part of that, plus the fact Josh is a Super Sim. Also, once they start raking in the simoleans and have completed Fabulously Wealthy, it just snowballs so fast from there.

That's what happened with Cale too. He had a very profitable garden and finished that aspiration too. Plus, both he and Sandy did a lot of painting as well. Gardening is borked now though, at least for me. So I'm glad Cale has a cushion and that weekly interest check. He does nothing else to earn simoleans.

Can't wait to read all about Anton in October! :)

I'm so glad you like Janelle! She turned out to be so cute! Oh yeah, I was going to ask you about that, if you wanted her to be a Spellcaster. I was thinking about doing that for her and for DJ.

Wellll, turns out he only bit the 5 he needed to complete the aspiration goal. What a coincidence eh? hehe ;)

Oh man, when Agnes showed up, it just made my night! I only hope I didn't ruin her now for Henford-on-Bagley. I know how to fix it though if she does lose her produce stand and special status there. I can't wait to see how the game makes her dark mode look! And I'm especially looking forward to designing a dark mode for her afterward. hehe

Well, hopefully you've read today's update for the answer to this question already, but no, it's not looking very good for Lilah to be Cale's new girl. :|

I don't think I've ever had a 'good' game generated dark mode for my Sims. They're usually hideous or just ridiculous. hehe Oh well, I enjoy styling new ones for them. Yep, Lilah had to have the purples eyes. She and Joel are the only Sims in my game that have purple eyes. However, I think their daughter, Kaylee might have purple eyes too. I don't remember. :)

If the vampire is an 'old' vampire, I don't mind the scars. But it doesn't make much sense for baby vampires in my opinion.

I'm so glad to read you laughed at the interaction between Cale and Adam when he was training him. I know I wrote it, but I was cracking up reading it myself. Those two always have so much fun together. hehe Yes, Adam needed the blue eyes too, they just suit him, like you said. :)

Yep, that's the same lake/pond and waterfall/cave in Forgotten Hollow I posted before. Just a different angle and season. :)
  • EllupelluelluEllupelluellu Posts: 6,914 Member
    At first , big thanks for your comments, i cannot yet write back, but i will <3

D.J , Cale , Dylan and Adam in my game.
    I use normally a setting in MCCC that same occults can marry only, but I took that away as Cale is only one who was occult already when I got him a week ago.
    So I let the mod do the pairing (again with Cale it was different) , exited without saving as there was extra marriages I did not want to, and made these pairs again manually.
    I post these separately, as I kinda carried away again :D
    Part D.J
    kKM54WB.png
    MCCC set up D.J with Sonata Connors. In this angle she looks a bit like her mom.

eEhHyWq.png
    Not in here anymore.

uIZCRH3.jpg
    Heh, "puppy love" indeed <3

4ex4SFY.png
    They live at my renovated Villa Ophelia, in Willow Creek.

Okay, we need to find someone , part of family, who can help you, D.J.
    Best shot is nightclub at Windenburg.

bipTL1l.png
    Here we are.
    pEbSeGE.png
    Oh.. sure, ask Jasper for his auutograph, its a miracle he gave it to you, he refuses almost always.
    Hi Cale! at this point you still behave..

0e3yjjO.png
    Mmmm no, she is Melody, your future sister in law, we are not looking for her...

ZafvBml.png
    No, not totally looking for your future mom in law, Veera..
    Veera : "????"
    Nothing.

bXnMEXj.png
    NO, not yet Greg, your future father in law either..
    D.J : "But.... but.. there is a dead sim on the floor!"
    Yeah, thats what usually happens if you see ol dad in law outside his house.

Here, just the dude we were looking for! Malcolm, all yours!
    5gxaeMK.png

Malcolm : "Okay, the rest left, that poor soul is either down or up, if up, lets hope theres an elevator, he, he.."
    D.J :"How are you so calm about all this?"
    M : "ah I have gotten used to it! I am honest, this is going to be hard, I know. Listen to me. Yes your girlfriend is a vampire, so it would be better if you were too.. I can help you on that too.."
    D.J : "Okay...but..."
    M: "And your girlfrien's father is indeed the Grimm Reaper, he is fine, not that scary when you get to know him. I have given him few good laughs in past , with electric handshaker, for example..."
    D.J : "oh! Can I..."
    M: "NO! Dont do as i do, do as I say. Your future mom in law is nice, she is Global Superstar, remember to ask for a picture or autograph every now or then, and if you go to Gala with them, bring an audiobook so you can stay awake and look interested during that long speech, Tom Hanksim was a joke..trust me."
    D.J : "Eh... okay...."
    M : " Sonata is like her big sister, my wife, Melody. Both have firely temper, good cooks, and btw, dont look at her butt while she holds the knives! both have good butts, not denieing... and ... yadda yadda blaa blaa... "

dS6EEXB.png
    Yeah, you need a drink :P

Im tired, maybe read a bit then sleep, will post part Cale tomorrow after fysioterapy. Just tiny teaser:
    I had partywear outfit problems, or lack of certain cc more likely, and oh boy Cale took the best of it, this is just a beginning
    grJnlKN.png
    Have to say, Uku there is not helping :D

My love, my love, my fearless love, I will not say goodbye..
    Sea may rise, sky may fall, My love will never die..
    My heart, my heart, My drowning heart, Oh all the tears I've cried
    Oh I may weep forevermore, My love will never die..

My Story:Villa Catarina
    September 21st: Meeting the In-laws

Today's Accomplishment:
    Beach Life
    - Grill something 5 times

mPsVIjd.png
    With Carol and Jonathan's wedding being tomorrow, today we'd invited his parents over for a barbecue so we could get to know them before the big day.

I spent all morning grilling so we'd have plenty of food, and we'd hauled the outdoor table and chairs upstairs so Mira and Gael would have a place to sit.

kJkUiFx.png

When Pat and Neal Oakley arrived, I was just finishing up on the grill so I sent them upstairs to meet the rest of the family. Carl and Jonathan weren't far behind them, and soon everyone had crowded around the table to chat.

vnGmPbj.png

Mira got a little excited with all the commotion and let out a dolphin squeal, but Carol had already told them she was a socially awkward mermaid, so they took it in stride.

bn2jrI3.png

I then brought up the food and we all crowded around the tables to enjoy some BBQ ribs and grilled plantain.

d1ysbhm.png

The Oakleys seemed very down to Earth and told us about their little farm in the country, even inviting us out for a visit to meet their prize winning animals, who they were both very proud of.

vFWJUte.png

While we chatted I noticed both Mira and Gael slipped outside, still getting used to strangers I guess.

When we'd finished eating, I invited everyone down to the hot-springs for an after dinner soak. I dropped Pax off with Mira and Gael who were hanging out around the play equipment, and led the other to the springs.

ud8Kwv9.png
    P8mhsF1.png

The water was nice and hot and we had a good time idly chatting while enjoying the steam.

9EczyGm.png

Our guests then excused themselves, saying they still had some things they needed to attend to for the wedding the next day, and we bid them goodbye.

yx6Ouno.png

edited September 2022
    September - Day 21: "And we can have forever. And we can love forever. Forever is ours today..."

5kAH7Ea.png

Notes
    iGFlE1f.png
    I had a sneaking suspicion that Joel should've transitioned before Leanne, but hadn't and Adam seemed to be stuck in limbo too until I had Cale visit him. I loaded up the Hunter Family lot and Joel immediately began to transition. Which begs the question, will Agnes be stuck not transitioning? She's a hidden household not-in-world, so not sure what to do about that.

Perhaps Cale can invite her over and she'll transition there. Leanne was smart, she traveled to FH again near Cale's house. This is what is supposed to happen. Sims bitten will go near their Maker's house and the camera will fly over to them when it happens.

Anyway...

Hjkfjbk.png
    Joel is not alone here, Josh, Essa and Jon are all outside just hanging out in the front yard. I guess I should've brought Cale with me, but Joel will be just fine.
    (I hope you're right Watcher because it feels like I'm being torn apart!)
    *AHHHHHHH!*

So curious to see his game generated dark mode look! \o/

idocYSZ.png
    *record scratch*
    Uh...okaaay, now this is the weirdest dark mode I think my game has ever generated! o.O

XmdEE0r.png
    But you know, I...kind of like it! At least the face make-up and the eyes. It's actually kind of growing on me.

nU0o9rT.png
    "NOOOOO!"

7m1TTIP.png
    (You wouldn't really make me spend eternity looking like this, would you?)

yuixSof.png
    No, I won't, of course not!
    (Thank you! I knew you loved me!)
    I do, yes, you're one of my very first Sims. I've had you longer than Josh!
    But, just for kicks lets see what your other outfits look like. I've never checked all the categories in a dark mode generated by the game. Does it only change the current outfit's look or all of them?

WU7oCBs.png
    Apparently it's all of them! I should've known. Here's some of them. Very colorful eh? I've never seen that purple/black one piece outfit before. Or at least that swatch. I think it might be the ice skating outfit. They're not really all that bad, right?

Wrong, at least to me. I just can't let one of my favorite Sims suffer with those atrocities.

NHnRvdp.png
    Here's Joel's new dark mode look. Of course he had to have the purple eyes and I kept a somewhat red color for his hair instead of going black like the others. It's iconic! He does have black eyebrows though in tribute to that dark mode genetic. He also has the same skin tone and cracked cheek. *Note I actually changed that jacket for a purple button down plaid shirt after taking that screenshot. I think it's from DHD, not sure. It's not the base game one he had when I created him though.

What do you think of his no beard look? Such a baby face eh? Well, I did make him a YA again. One of the perks of being a vampire in my game. Most of them stop aging as a YA. Some keep going, but most don't.

kvqqLmU.png
    This is Joel's original look as created back in 2016. He's always had a beard. I forgot what he looked like without one so decided to take a peek. Glad I did, I like him without a beard almost as much as with one. I just noticed he's missing a couple moles from when he was first created. I wonder how long those have been gone and why.

NMjLhZj.png
    One last look at part of his cold weather outfit just for fun. Tomorrow I think I'll try to figure out how to get access to Mrs. Crumplebottom so I can modify her dark mode look when she changes if she doesn't show up in FH by Cale's house.

Hope y'all don't mind these shorter type posts. There really isn't much else going on at the moment. More 'real' story mode coming soon! :)
  • LegacySims2017LegacySims2017 Posts: 5,226 Member
    edited September 2022
    One Month, One World, One Year Challenge: The Adventures of Dash Joseph Faireborn
    Table of Contents

1m-1w-1y-jul16.jpg
    July 16: Jungle Adventure!

Special Appearances By: Emmett Keyes & Robin Keyes ( @permanentrose )
    dj-07-102.jpg

Side Note:
    I wasn't going to do a regular spoiler with anything in it, but I can't believe how big Paige is for Trimester 2 and had to show her off. I wonder if it'll be twins. :joy:
    Post edited by LegacySims2017 on
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
    (Twitter Me: LSims2017)
    *Updated my September 21st post above! Comments/replies coming up next! Hope y'all had a great day/night! <3

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top