Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

One Month One World One Year Challenge 2022

Comments

• LegacySims2017LegacySims2017 Posts: 5,226 Member
    August 30th Comments:

@Karababy52
    Not sure D.J. will make it to a Super Sim, but he'll get close. I meant to put it in a Side Note. The rental is a renovation I downloaded off the Gallery by the infamous lilsimsie. She does great work. The Lot name is the same.

Well, hopefully when Veera finds out what is all going down, she'll convince Greg and help Cale find a way to get Sandy's urn back. I'm sure you already have a plot in your head. Can't wait to see how the next month goes down. Looking forward to it. Hopefully when you check in on C.J., he's back to his normal self.
    That is a pretty daily image scenery. That's not Forgotten Hollow is it?

@RememberJoy
    Oh, I like all the team Adam outfits. Looking forward to the showdown!
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
    (Twitter Me: LSims2017)
  • Karababy52Karababy52 Posts: 5,952 Member
    edited September 2022
    @LegacySims2017
    I knew as soon as I read the title Paige must be pregnant! Yay! \o/ Congratulations to DJ & Paige! So excited to find out if they'll have a boy, a girl, or maybe twins! Wouldn't that be interesting eh? hehe Very sweet of DJ to make her french toast to try to help her stomach ache. Won't help her condition, but still very sweet. Aww, she's disappointed thinking all they'll think about now is the baby instead of relaxing. I love DJ's answer for that concern. Great chapter! :)

I'm sure he will get close, yes. Ohhh, a lilsimsie build! I agree, she's a great builder in my opinion too. I've used several of her builds in the challenge, last year and this year.

Oh yes, I have somewhat of a plot in my head, it's not fully fleshed out yet, but it'll get there. I hope CJ is back to normal too! I haven't checked on him yet, I've been too busy building/renovating all day. I'll find out soon though and let you know. :)

Are you talking about the image of the pond/cave waterfall? Is so, yes, that is in Forgotten Hollow! :) Today's image is too, obviously.
  • EllupelluelluEllupelluellu Posts: 6,879 Member
    edited September 2022

Oona Medicci, day 15
    lDLzGHZ.png
    i6cqNjJ.png
    her last fishings, she will move in the next morning, hunter bros got a tiny makeover too, or Jon and Joel did, nothing big, can I change hairs, @Karababy52 ?
    She has money now, but we need that darn dragonfruit to grow.

26tCn2P.png
    sean lives already at Windenbugh, in Melody's old cabin

Tv2DI3j.png
    Josh, not that small salmon..

She spent rest of the evening playing chess with Beatrix Douglas, Sonata Connors cheering to them.
    QAshGG6.png
    About time to meet other teens! She only knew Hunter bros and Sakura before. just YAsims and Sean.
    l0bGpXL.png
    Lots of teen girls at park that night, Nea playing with Lotta Masters , Mona Langraab looking at them.

All these (not nea) are offspring of last year sims, im adding your sims as YA in game when Oona is YA too :)

zKQP56t.png
    Mona, witch one of your parents you talked over to get that nose ring?? Malcolm, I assume...

pkkkWcW.png
    one more night, im sorry.

MlkXs2f.png
    YAY!!! dragonfruit grew.

IeB3tYq.png
    She sneaked to school and back, I forgot to pause when I got myself a sandwich :D
    Okay, harvest now and lets go!

lDLzGHZ.png
    Here we are, finally !

rOBfNwb.png
    after all but one plant each was sold, i let her plant, and I took a look in build mode.

3nD6nVz.png
    after very minimalist bedroom and bathroom (ignore the toilet paper at staircase wall, accident :D )

pBSfdwl.png
    d1lACkd.png
    there was no money left but to buy half counter.

Rules in nutshell, she can keep gifts given, items fished or made on her own, items she brought with her from previous world, but in buy/build mode it has to be filtered current pack-kits-base game, no other items in other packs.

v5aaFpQ.png
    Testing the shower (uni shover, only exception I allow)...

88o9Hpr.png
    FtA6otJ.png
    simple living lot trait, no stove anyway or fridge, but she had few simoleons, and remembered she saw that chart on her way to house.

b5G5Vey.png
    Lady , stop looking at me, creepy...

M7fO2jV.png
    Good timing, 10 pm and she left.

cakDOCm.png
    Evening was young, lets check the nightlife, hopefully better here than empty club.

vHmzWtR.png
    Oh, Sakura as dj... no wonder she has not shown up fishing lately.
    7e8slhO.png
    Bartender is new fellow.

J3WEWOV.png
    Hey Malcolm and Josh!

WEypfAv.png
    LRs78p3.png
    Was getting late, gladly not long journey.

TDf8fRH.png
    Sweet Dreams!

Post edited by Ellupelluellu on
    My love, my love, my fearless love, I will not say goodbye..
    Sea may rise, sky may fall, My love will never die..
    My heart, my heart, My drowning heart, Oh all the tears I've cried
    Oh I may weep forevermore, My love will never die..

My Story:Villa Catarina
    September - Day 1: "Forgotten Hollow House Renovation Continues..."

WhukkUD.png

Notes

I had hoped to have this finished today and get started with Cale. However, today was my shopping day and we're headed out to the firepit soon to grill some steaks, have some drinks, etc. A bit special this time though, our 38th Wedding Anniversary is on the 7th, but we're celebrating tonight. I have the livingroom partially finished and the bedroom. Hopefully I'll be able to finish tomorrow or maybe even later tonight, we shall see... I hope y'all understand that comments/replies will have to wait until later too. Hope y'all are having a wonderful day/night! <3
    @Karababy52 , Happy Wedding Anniversary !!!!!!!! <3

• RememberJoyRememberJoy Posts: 1,138 Member
    September 1st: A change of scenery

jLjSA4y.png
    So prepping for September took a lot longer than I expected, so I'll just share Adam and Kaori's new looks for Sulani and continue the story tomorrow.

Adam
    ogoWtEC.png
    Everyday, Formal, Fitness, Party, Swimming

Kaori
    LHTp83F.png
    Everyday, Fitness, Swimming, Hot, Cold

So my plan for Sulani is for Adam to complete the Good Vampire aspiration before being cured, and then I'll work on the Island Living aspiration.
    edited September 2022
    One Month, One World, One Year Challenge: The Adventures of Dash Joseph Faireborn
    Table of Contents
    1m-1w-1y-jul03.jpg
    July 3: The Keyes!

Special Appearances By: Robin Keyes & Emmett Keyes ( @permanentrose )
    D.J. knew Robin lived on the island of Sulani, but didn't know where. It was a large island, but the population was probably small enough where everyone knew each other, D.J. assumed. He would go home to home himself, but it would more than likely draw too much negative attention, so he starts asking others on the beach he's at.

"Excuse me, sir. Do you know where I might find out where Robin Keyes lives?" D.J. asks to another Sim.
    "Who might you be, young man?" The older Sim answers with another question.
    "Oh, sorry. My name is D.J. Me and my wife are renting that place over there." D.J. points to the home across the beach. "It's our honeymoon. Robin recommended it. I know she lives here, but didn't bother to ask her where."
    The older Sim chuckles. "Congratulations on the marriage. Emmett, Robin, and Estelle live off that smaller portion of Sulani over there."

The older Sim points off in another direction across the sea.

"You'll need to rent a boat to get across to there." The older Sim continues.
    "Thank you, sir." D.J. replies. "Hopefully it'll be a nice surprise for her to see me visit."

The older Sim smiles and nods before waving and telling D.J. to have a wonderful honeymoon and congratulates him again.

dj-07-040.jpg

D.J. goes about renting one of the boats. After a quick lesson on how to use it, he sails off to the other side where Robin's home is.

dj-07-041.jpg

As D.J. approaches the door, he can see Robin inside. He knocks a few times.

"Hello in there!" D.J. exclaims.

Robin turns towards the door and smiles.

"Come on in." Robin happily says.

dj-07-042.jpg

Robin stands up from the chair and invites D.J. over for a hug.

dj-07-043.jpg

"How's the honeymoon going so far?" Robin asks D.J.
    "It's going great. We had jet lag when we arrived as well as being exhausted from the wedding, we ended up falling asleep right away. But the next day, we toured small portions of the island." D.J. replies.
    "And I see today you found where I lived." Robin says with a smirk on her face.
    "I did ask someone else."

dj-07-044.jpg

A man walks through the front door and D.J. recognizes him as Robin's father, Emmett.

"This is my dad. I think you might remember him from the yoga and meditation classes Adam held what feels like a long time ago." Robin says, motioning her dad over. "And dad, I'm sure you remember D.J."
    Emmett nods. "I do. You look so much older now, growing some facial hair. I heard and read all about your quest in StrangerVille. That must have some adventure."
    "I wouldn't call it a quest, but it sure was an adventure." D.J. replies to Emmett.

dj-07-045.jpg

A dalmatian dog runs up behind Robin and Emmett.

"And who's that?" D.J. says pointing at the dog.
    "This is Pepper. She's a little bit nervous around new Sims. But she's also a curious dog." Robin responds.

D.J. moves around Emmett to pet Pepper. Pepper crouches down and begins growling at D.J.

"You best not pet her if you wish to keep your hand." Emmett tells D.J. with a grin on his face.

dj-07-046.jpg

Robin goes back to her computer where she was when D.J. had arrived. Pepper moves away from D.J. and towards Robin looking for attention from her. Meanwhile another dog arrives. A big brown shaggy dog. It plops itself down and starts rolling around.

dj-07-047.jpg

As D.J. notices the dog, it also is aware D.J. is making eye contact. It quickly gets up and walks over to D.J. with tongue hanging out.

"I think Pickle already likes you." Emmett says to D.J.

D.J. bends over and Pickle moves in allowing D.J. to pet him.

dj-07-048.jpg

"Where's Estelle?" D.J. asks Robin.
    "She's out having a swim right now. She's missed being able to swim here for the weekend. Now she's enjoying as much as she can since we flew back here." Robin cheerfully replies.
    "So, I have some other news since arriving here."
    "Oh?"
    "I think Paige is pregnant. She thinks it could be a bug. I saw her tummy, though. She's got a small bump. She showed signs of morning sickness this morning."
    So, a double congratulations? A marriage and upcoming baby?"
    "I guess we'll see soon if her tummy gets even bigger."

dj-07-049.jpg

"We have a lot of fruit. You should take some to her. It's probably healthier for her if she is pregnant. I bet she'll love it." Robin eagerly says. "Help yourself to the pineapple and bananas on the table in the kitchen. My dad has plenty more to restock it."
    "Thanks. I should also go check up on Paige. See how she is feeling today. She was sleeping when I got up to find where you lived."

D.J. heads to the kitchen. On the table is the fruit that Robin had mentioned. Glancing over on the counter near the refrigerator, he sees another type of fruit. He hasn't seen that type before. D.J. assumes it must something grown specifically in Sulani. D.J notices there are a few on the counter, so grabs one before taking a couple bananas and the pineapple from the table.

dj-07-050.jpg

D.J. arrives home and places the fruit on the kitchen counter. Noticing Paige isn't in the bedroom he checks the other areas of the rental home. He finally finds her outside on one of the lounge chairs peacefully dozing off. He decides not to wake her.

dj-07-051.jpg
    Post edited by LegacySims2017 on
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
    August 31st Comments:

@RememberJoy
    Woohoo. The long awaited showdown! Oh, Darius takes a captive. He must be scared of Adam deep down if he has to take a "hostage". Ha, ha. Then Adam throws Darius' words back at him showing him the elixir. Go Adam! Oh, goody. He can think quickly on his feet and devised a plan to get Sofia out. I'm beginning to like Daniella. Turns out Darius is a sour loser! :joy: Too bad his backup plan failed as well. Best facial expression ever on Darius' face as he's burning! Too bad, so sad for him. Then Pearce! Don't mess with Adam, dude! He may be weak from his fight with Darius, but he has other stuff up his sleeve...literally! Ha, ha! But then he gets abducted! Love this. Kind of like a Season ender to a tv show. I like the way you wrap up the month and start something new for the next. Good job!

@Karababy52
    That's a spooky looking house on the outside, but also very cool looking. Can't wait to see the inside.
    Yeah, first woohoo got Paige pregnant. :joy: Using MC Command Center, I have it set so even just woohooing (without selecting Try for Baby) could cause a pregnancy.

I was referring to the one with the waterfall. I hadn't explored Forgotten Hollow much. I like that image. I just pictured everything was dark and gloomy in that world.

September 1st Comments:

@Ellupelluellu
    Glad to see all that fishing and planting paid off. AND she got that dragonfruit. I hope she's happy in Windenburg now. I see you're starting to give your Sims makeovers. I like Oona's and Sean's. Can't wait to see the others' you do.

@Karababy52
    Happy Wedding Anniversary! :heart:
    Those front trees look kinda dead-ish. But the scene in general is nice. Looks like a spot you don't want to visit, but do. :lol:

@RememberJoy
    So glad Adam is going to be reunited with his wife! But what about his daughter? I guess I'll have to wait patiently to see what you have in store.
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
    One Month, One World, One Year Challenge: The Adventures of Dash Joseph Faireborn
    Table of Contents
    1m-1w-1y-jul04.jpg
    July 4: Suntanning!

Side Note:
    No storytelling for this daily image. Waiting for Paige to complete her pregnancy trimesters. I like how D.J. ends up with a light tan. Was wondering how dark he would get. I've had a Sim in the past get a really dark tan.
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
    September 2nd: A long awaited reunion

LV5KYB1.png
    When I woke up, I found myself once again in the healing pod aboard my sister's ship.

cFNUz5t.png

The lid opened and I excited the chamber to find Allyson waiting for me.

wVebaT6.png

"Adam," she grinned, "you're the most reckless sim I know, but you did it! You took down your father and ended his reign of terror. I'm truly impressed."

We sat down and I asked her if she knew if the others had managed to get away safely, and she confirmed they had.

WakmrsH.png

"They are gathered back at your apartment," she explained, "do you wish us to drop you there?"

"That would be great," I answered. " And Allyson? Thanks for all of your help. You probably saved my life back there."

g5kvadg.png

She bowed her head in recognition of my thanks and began entering something into a computer. "It was my pleasure Adam," she said. "All I ask is that you take some time now to heal and relax. You've been under a lot of pressure lately and I know at least a couple sims who very much want to see you again."

S5jtsha.png

I smiled. "Yes, I very much want to see them as well, but first I need to touch base with my crew."
    ---

Allyson gave me some new clothes, as the ones I had been wearing were ruined, and dropped my off outside my apartment in San Myshuno. When I entered I found the others huddled together waiting for me.

"Adam!" Callie cried, running up and giving me a hug. "I thought you were a goner! Everything happened so fast and I was still dazed from my fight or I would have totally jumped in and helped you! I'm so sorry!"

HLa7odR.png

"No, no," I reassured her, "I understand. I'm glad you didn't interfere because he could have easily killed you."

I looked up at the other vampires who had gathered around.

"I want to thank all of you for volunteering and putting your lives on the line. With your assistance we were able to take down a deranged tyrant and may have possibly saved many lives in the process. I am forever in your debt."

dtWLS85.png

I then explained that there was a cure for vampirism, but I would need to ask around to find out how to go about it. I promised to share anything I found out in case they too wanted to return to a regular sim life. I gave each of them a hug and promised to keep in touch before transforming into a bat and flying off into the night.

y2e6T67.png

I was going home!
    ---

I landed outside of Gemma and Kiyoshi's house and slipped inside. Everyone was still asleep and I didn't want to wake them until I'd seen Kaori.

utX65ld.png

I quickly found her sleeping upstairs and bent down to kiss her cheek.

9ced25g.png

"Hello love," I whispered, "I've returned."

Kaori stirred and sat up.

"Adam?" she murmured, "Are you real, or is this another dream?"

"I'm here," I answered softly, pulling her up into a kiss. "And I promise to never leave you again."

bFmrpey.png

She began to cry and I wrapped my arms around her, folding her into a loving embrace. "I've missed you so much!" she sobbed quietly. "So so much!"

We stood there for a minute, just holding each other tightly, breathing in the other's scent.

IIZ9RVT.png

Finally Kaori pulled back and looked up into my glowing yellow eyes. "You're a vampire," she said simply. "Did you defeat him?"

I nodded and she caressed my face.

"Not without consequences," she said, tracing my new scars with her finger. "Did he hurt you badly?"

"Those are actually from another vampire," I said, "but I'll tell you all about it another time. It's a long story."

hoAg0GG.png

She nodded in understanding. "You should wake Carol," she said pointing to a bed on the other side of the room, "she's missed you as much as I have."

I walked over and gently brushed a lock of Carol's hair off her face. "Hello Sweetie," I said softly, "I'm back."

Opening her eyes, Carol sprang up from her bed and pulled me into a hug, "Dad!" she cried, "Oh my gosh! You're back!"

Vkhe2O6.png
    ---

Carol's cries must have woken the rest of the house, because soon everyone was up giving me hugs and asking me a million questions.

QBly81e.png

I gave them a quick overview of what I'd been up to and how I'd been able to defeat Darius.

Later that morning, after all the commotion, Gemma magic'd up some breakfast for everyone, and as everyone sat down she turned to look at me uncertainly. "Is there anything I can get you to eat?"

f8ejlRD.png

I thanked her but I wasn't actually feeling that thirsty at the moment, but it did get me thinking. Would I be able to completely stop drinking from sims now? I knew I could supplement with plasma fruit, frogs and fish, but could I survive on them alone?

As I was pondering this, I heard the front door open and a familiar face entered the room.

tSDSyej.png

"Morgyn!" I grinned, "Are you a sight for sore eyes!"

Morgyn gave me a quick looking over, a grin forming as his eyes finally came to rest on mine. "You look awful," he said playfully, coming in for a hug. "But I am glad to find you're the vampire our safeguards alerted me too. Welcome back."

O5dEF1P.png
    ---

After everyone had eaten, Morgyn pulled Kaori, Carol, and me into the living room to talk privately.

9Wp0zXb.png

"I take it you were successful?" Morgyn asked, and I quickly filled him in on my final battle.

He nodded, listening carefully. "This elixir you used," he queried when I'd finished, "do you remember what went into it? I would like to add it to the archives in case there is ever a need for it."

I pulled out the note Vlad had given me and handed it to him. "I may need more of it made up," I said. "I made a promise to the one who gave me this that I would destroy the remnants of my father's dynasty, and I have a feeling there will be a few vampires who will not be happy with that decision."

Morgyn tucked away the paper and agreed to create a batch as soon as he returned to Magic HQ.

"Now for the elephant in the room," he said. "Will you be remaining a vampire, or do you wish to return to being a spellcaster?"

sNiXz4n.png

I made a face. "I would love nothing more than to be rid of this dark magic. I know there's a cure, but I've yet to discover what goes into it."

"Perhaps I can be of assistance then," Morgyn said. "I in fact have a recipe for the cure, but for it to work properly you must first refrain from drinking from sims for at least two weeks. That will weaken the dark magic enough to allow the cure to banish it from your body. In the meantime, you may feed on fish to keep your thirst quenched. It will not satisfy you as well as plasma, but it will keep you from losing control and drinking from someone uncontrollably. And," he said smiling, "I know the perfect place for you to do it."

XUPaTVw.png

Morgyn revealed that there was a communal spellcaster retreat center located on a remote island. It would provide me with plenty of fish to feed on, as well as limit my contact with sims I may be tempted to drink from.

You may wish to go alone to remove all temptation," Morgyn said with a knowing smile, "but I think that unlikely, you having just been reunited with your family."

I held Kaori's hand and nodded. "I made a promise never to leave her alone again. We'll all go together."

1I1aJAl.png

Carol cleared her throat. "Um, actually I just started my college classes in the Magic Realm and think it best if I stay here. Besides, I think you and mom need some alone time together, if you catch my drift." She winked at me and I suddenly realized my little girl was all grown up. How much had I missed?

s14zHmI.png
    ---

A little while later Kaori and I were all packed up and saying our goodbyes.

gkMxMTM.png

Carol had agreed to teleport out with us to see the place and say goodbye, but then she'd be returning with Morgyn. I thanked the Charms for taking in my family while I was away, and for continuing to give Carol a place to stay while going to school, and then we were off!
    ---

We appeared in front of a house built on top of a grove of palms. Crystal blue water glinted all around us as a tropical breeze rustled through our hair.

VaXZrX8.png

"Wow!" Carol said looking around, "This is amazing! I'll definitely be coming back here for visits on weekends to catch some rays!"

jBCaTHD.png

Morgyn led us up some steps, past a cauldron, and into the main living area.

0xYWLqb.png

"This place is completely off-the-grid," he explained, "so there is no stove or refrigerator, but most spellcasters know how to make food with magic, so it's never really been an issue. Plus there's a grill, cauldron, and roasting pit outside if you do want to cook something."

QkrDA3u.png

He led us upstairs to show off the master suit. Kaori gave me a coy look and I knew we were both thinking the same thing.

58aLNhw.png

Apparently we weren't subtle about our desire, because Morgyn smiled. "I think we should be leaving," he said, winking at me. "You and your wife have a lot of catching up to do."

We thanked him and gave both him and Carol a hug goodbye before they teleported back to Glimmerbrook.

ft9JMyY.png

I turned to Kaori and she gave my a flirtatious look. "It's been so long since I've seen you Adam," she teased, "do you have any other scars you'd like to show me?"

FqLX5Lo.png

I pulled her into a deep kiss and looked down into her eyes which mirrored my own desire and longing. "Let me show you," I said huskily, kissing her neck.

XNubnnX.png

I scooped her up and brought her to the bed where we shared our first woohoo since I'd left so long ago.

U7IDJpc.png

It was truly amazing.

fGYkNI5.png
  • ShadamiShadami Posts: 4,353 Member
    I miss this so much!! XD I'm so behind right now. Other things just have my exhausted attention right now though. Hopefully soon.
    edited September 2022
    September - Day 2: "Cale's Forgotten Hollow House Renovation Complete... (minus terrain paint)"

b0EzgnO.png

Notes

Finally finished the renovation, took screenshots and realized the terrain paint had disappeared! Gah! :o Luckily, it's not too complicated to put it back. I'll have some screenshots of the house shortly and a couple of Cale in Forgotten Hollow, nothing very exciting yet, but at least he's there now. I'll do comments/replies when I return as well.

Thanks for being so patient with me. I love building/decorating, but it can be frustrating and time consuming for a perfectionist who loves balance and matching colors. o.O Anyway, hope y'all had a great day/night! <3
    ZYrbdVc.png
    Okay, like I said in the introduction, all my terrain paint disappeared, so just ignore it's gone in these screenshots. You've already seen the front, this is the right side of the lot.

LP1Ymh2.png
    The backyard has a covered patio with built in planters. I imagine Cale will add some planter boxes at some point. Since Cale will only be renting this place, I kept it purposely bare with only a very few of his own things.

TFS2SLH.png
    Left side, not much to see except the balcony with a couple benches.

SBGVsfY.png
    Let's start from the top. Bird's eye view roof on.

aiIZ8U9.png
    The 2nd floor is just one bedroom, landing and balcony.

Hzuf6yV.png
    Closer look at the bedroom. The only thing here of his own is a photo of he and Sandy sitting on top of the suitcases (dresser).

RUbDJp6.png
    Closer look at the landing. Most of this is just decoration, but there is a desk with a typewriter (computer). I put those old-fashioned radiators upstairs, but forgot to put them downstairs, so those will be added.

vf3YGOj.png
    1st floor overhead floor plan.

8XdHbZv.png
    Entrance. And I just noticed there isn't a railing on the staircase! o.O Well that's not safe eh? I'll obviously be adding that. I don't think the original had a railing now that I think about it. I wonder why? Maybe because they clip through the wall? Hmm...

83X1FwJ.png
    Behind the Entrance is the bathroom accessible from the living room.

epIOlws.png
    To the left through an archway is the kitchen. The original had a formal dining room where the bathroom is now and the bathroom was upstairs.

NISf7V4.png
    Other side of the kitchen. It's a bit narrow, but there's room to get around. After Cale is turned, he won't be spending much time in here anyway.

wsN2dLm.png
    Finally, the living room area located to the right of the entrance through an archway. There is no television or radio in this build. Love how this turned out.

hrgwTH2.png
    Other side looking back toward the archway entrance. I'm pretending the piano and guitar were already there, but they are Cale's instruments. That's it! I apologize for the bad screenshots, I took them quickly so I'd have something to show y'all. It still has a few minor tweaks needed, obviously, but Cale's story in Forgotten Hollow will fully begin tomorrow.

sRrXf62.png
    It hadn't been easy telling the boys what had happened to their Mother. They were both distraught and wanted to come with Cale to help get her urn so he could bring her back to them. After awhile with cool-headed reasoning, he convinced them that he should go alone. He promised to keep in close contact with them and let them know when he had retrieved Sandy's urn. He doubted it would take very long, that he wouldn't be in Forgotten Hollow more than a day at most, but quickly packed a small bag with a few things before he left.

Cale learned that Damon lived in Forgotten Hollow himself. He'd offered to let Cale stay with he and his family, or he could rent the only unoccupied house if he'd rather. He'd thanked Damon for his generosity, but didn't feel it would be necessary. At least he hoped not. It was nice to have the option if he needed it though.

When Cale arrived in Forgotten Hollow, he noticed a rather large statue in the middle of what must be a commons area. Who was he? Was this the Grim Reaper? Damon told Cale to look for a 'small castle,' to find the Grim Reaper's home. He wondered why the Grim Reaper didn't live in the large estate he could just make out through the fog on a hill above town. It was massive!

1Ex7k2B.png
    Looking around he couldn't believe how small Forgotten Hollow seemed to be. From what he could see, it consisted of just five houses and the mansion on the hill. It was pretty easy figuring out which one resembled a small castle. Cale stood in front of the house with a puzzled look on his face. Why would someone so powerful and important live in such a tiny house? Well, I guess it wasn't too small for just one person. Maybe it was bigger on the inside than it looked?

There was only one way to find out. Cale took a deep breath, let it out slowly and walked toward the front porch of the house that belonged to the mighty Grim Reaper who went by the name of Greg Connors.

(Connors...where have I heard that name before?)
    {...I don't remember.)
    (It's not important though, I'm here to get Sandy back. Period!)
    (Hold on Sweetheart, I'm here to take you home!)
    Post edited by Karababy52 on
    *Updated my September 2nd post above! :)
    @Ellupelluellu
    Absolutely LOVE Oona's new little house! It's gorgeous! <3

Oh I like that outfit on Joel! Glad you kept the purple, his signature color. Sure, you can change hairstyles. No worries! Prefer Josh keep his though, but hey, he's yours now, I trust you to pick a style that fits him. :)

Sean! Hey, hey lookin' good dear! Wow, what a blast from the past! I'm sure he'll love living in Melody's old house.

hehe and there's Josh mentoring Oona as he always does to anyone that goes fishing there, or anywhere really. At least in my game. :)

Ooo, look at all the teen girls! They all look so good! hehe Yeah, I bet it was Malcom, he's such a softie.

Yay! Dragonfruit and off she goes. Oops! Should've paused your game. Oh well...

Inside of her new house looks great so far! Oh boy, I've had building/decorating accidents like that before. hehe Great rules you have for Oona concerning building/decorating. I should do the same, but can't resist just using whatever I want. However, I try to use a lot of stuff from the current world.

Ah, so simple living too, I think you do that all the time if I remember correctly. Hey! There's Kat! I'd recognize that vamp anywhere! And of course Sakura and Bryon are there. :) Whoa! Look at those two handsome hunks! Hi Josh and Malcom! I see why you want to change hairstyles now. ;) I almost didn't recognize Malcom, he looks fabulous!

Very cool that club is right next door to her new house! Great start in Windenburg, can't wait to see/read more! :)

Thanks about our anniversary! We had a great night, too great actually, but we'll live. hehe

@LegacySims2017
    Great image of Emmett and Robin for your daily post pic! :)

Glad that older gentleman was able to help DJ find where Robin lives. Man I love those canoes in Sulani! Hi Robin! I like the look of their place too, what I can see of it anyway. :)

And there's Emmett, Pepper and Pickle too! Aww, love them all. Of course Pickle lets DJ pet him no problem, such a sweet dog!

o.O Uh oh! That's Mermadic kelp! He took one! I wondered how he or Paige was going to become a Mermaid/Merman. The question is, who's going to eat it first? And, will they go swimming soon after and change? Ooo, this is exciting! hehe

Thanks about Cale's new house. Well, it's Forgotten Hollow, so spooky is the look you want there. Pics of the inside are in my September 2nd update.

Ohhh, so the baby was a surprise to you too then. Well, how cool is that eh? ;) It usually is very dark there, in fact the days are shorter and the night longer in Forgotten Hollow to accommodate the vampires. However, it can get sunny and look very bright sometimes during the day, like in that screenshot. :) Thanks, blows my mind it's been 38 years married already! We had another anniversary a couple months ago on June 3rd, the day we met and started dating 44 years ago on that date. :)

Yeah, I wish Sims could actually walk on that bridge. NPCs can, it's one of the spawning spots they appear going in and out of town. It was sunset so I thought it looked pretty and took a shot. It is spooky with the fog though and those trees. Yep!

Cool shot of DJ getting a tan. I think it depends on a couple things how dark their tan will be; how long they stay in the sun tanning, and the tone of their skin. Fair Sims don't get as dark. At least in my experience. :)

@Shadami

We miss you too! Hopefully you'll get a chance to continue your challenge soon. Hope things work out for you! *Hugs*
  • SoulGal7SoulGal7 Posts: 3,630 Member
    edited September 2022
    June 21 - Down The Moonlit Path

UNDER-THE-MOON-DYLAN-AND-MORGAN.png
    Rampaging down the path, Morgan and Dylan then went their separate ways. Both of them had no control or cognizance of what they were doing.

dylan-running.png

Maybe it was a good thing because in front of the Grimtooth Bar, Dylan saw another werewolf...and it looked like he was going to challenge them to a werewolf brawl. Oh gosh! Dylan's inner beast is really being unleased! This was some random werewolf who was in the wrong place at the wrong time.

The two werewolves stand apart, and then, without warning, Dylan attacked the other werewolf.

he-gets-into-a-werewolf-brawl-the-first-nite.png

The other werewolf threw a punch and Dylan flew through the air.

i-think-dylan-is-losing.png

dylan-are-you-wearing-socks.png

dylan-is-a-meanie.png

Fur was flying all over the place as werewolves were tossed in and out of the fight cloud...

who-is-dylan-fighting.png

Geez! Dylan looks like a meanie werewolf...

geez-hes-a-meanie.png

...and the winner howls his victory for all to know....

who-won.png

A-WOOOOOO! Yes, Dylan has won his first werewolf fight.

dylan-won.png

won-the-werewolf-fight.png

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

After more rampaging, Dylan suddenly stood still and went through the transformation again and changed back to his human sim.

changing-again.png

Dylan looked around and wasn't sure where he was. Oh gosh! And where was Morgan? Dylan ran to find her.

dylan-wasnt-sure-how-he-got-here.png

MORGAN-AFTERWARDS.png

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Meanwhile, Morgan had also changed.

CHANGING-BACK-TO-MORGAN.png

And she, like Dylan, wasn't sure where she was.

Morgan: "Dylan? Dylan?" she shouted.

She turned around and heard someone running down the road. It was Dylan!

Dylan ran up to her and hugged her to him, "Morgan...I didn't know where you were. Are you alright?"

MORGAN-ARE-YOU-ALRIGHT-I-FOLLOWED-YOU.png

Morgan: "Yes, just a bit dazed. What happened?"

Dylan: "You transformed and I followed you and you led me to Lake Lunvik. I swam in the lake, Morgan...and then transformed myself...that's all I can remember..."

Morgan: "Oh Dylan...you went in the lake for me, didn't you? And it happened to you, too..."

Dylan:"Yes, but it could have happened eventually. And now, it doesn't matter, because it happened to both of us tonight. It's done. Now we can be together and that's what matters. We'll just make it work...

Morgan was quiet and looked out at the lake, "Did I...did I do anything to you while you were still a human sim?"

FATED-MATES-DYLAN-AND-MORGAN.png

Dylan: "Morgan, no, you didn't do anything. You stood looking at me. I think inside you knew who I was. I could just tell."

Morgan had tears in her eyes, "I'm glad...I would never want to hurt you..."

Dylan looked at her under the moonlight, "Morgan, I know you would never hurt me. I know how you feel about me. It's how I feel about you, too. Have I already told you that I love you today?" he asked blowing her a kiss.

Morgan: "Well, yes, but I never get tired of hearing it..."

Dylan: "Well, I do, you know, love you with all my heart...I belong with you, you belong with me, you're my sweetheart, Morgan..."

fated-mate-dylan-and-morgan.png

They shared a kiss under the moonlight, and then, hand in hand, they headed back to the house.

Dylan made it through his first full moon. He was a werewolf now and was going to accept who he was. But most of all, he was with the one he loved, and that was all that mattered. Dylan (and Morgan) completed the Werewolf Initiate Aspiration and received the Fanged Friend reward trait.

MADE-IT-THROUGH-THE-FULL-MOON.png
    aspiration-complete-dylan-for-1st-one.png
    fanged-friend-reward-trait-dylan.png
    ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

making-pancakes.png

The next day Dylan was up early and told his mother that he and Morgan would be joining the community. After their conversation, Chiara had gone to the library to set up some donation boxes, so members of the community could donate clothes to them. Chiara had also spoken to Dylan earlier and wanted both of them to join the Moonwood Collective with her. She would meet them there later.

wake-up-sleepyhead-rev.png

Dylan went in to check on Morgan, "Hey sleepyhead...I made us some breakfast. How are you feeling?"

morgan-with-bite-mark.png

Morgan sat on the side of the bed, "Better than yesterday and so happy to be here with you..."

Dylan sat down on the bed beside her, "Well, that makes two of us..." he said smiling and then gave her a kiss.

dylan-kiss-forehead-on-bed.png

Morgan: "Dylan...do you remember anything about last night...like when you transformed?"

Dylan: "No, I still don't remember anything. My arm seems to have healed, though. What about you?"

much-better-now-with-yuou-here.png

Morgan: "The same, I don't remember anything. It was such a weird feeling."

Dylan: "Yeah it was...but it will be alright now. Mom is setting up a donation box in the library so sims can donate clothes to us, but for now, I guess we have to wear what's left of these..." he said holding up his shirt.

dylan-and-morgan-love-look.png

Morgan: "Oh, I forgot. I have some extra clothes that I brought with me. They're in the car. I almost forgot about the car...I hope it hasn't been towed. Maybe we could go back to that gas station tomorrow and get those clothes, and see if my car is alright..."

Dylan nodded his head and thought it was a good idea. Then they got dressed in the shredded remains of their clothes and chatted over breakfast.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

eating-breakfast-together-after-transform-1.png

Morgan: "So, you're not going to join the Moonwood Collective are you?"

Dylan looked at her, "No, I'm not. Even though I feel that their beliefs would be more aligned with mine, I owe Rory."

DYLAN-SAYS-HE-IS-JOING-WILDFANGS.png

Morgan: "Dylan, why do you feel you owe Rory? Her adopted father didn't find a cure for me. If you joined the Moonwood Collective with me, I am sure Rory would understand..."

Dylan: "Yeah, I know they didn't find the cure for you, but for Rory to even go and talk to her adopted father to ask him for help...that was really hard for her to do. And she did it for me and you. She did me a favor, Morgan, and I owe her. Plus from the moment we met, she's been bugging me to join her pack. I mean, seriously, how bad can it be?"

I-JOINED-A-CLUB-ONCE.png

Morgan: "I joined a club once because Wolfgang asked me to. The Renegades. Other sims thought we were the baddies of Windenburg. We all had a rep...like don't mess with us..."

Dylan raised an eyebrow: "Are you telling me you were a bad girl Morgan?" he asked teasingly, "That's kind of HOT!"

YOU-WERE-A-BAD-GIRL-MORGAN.png

Morgan rolled her yes, "Oh gosh...Dylan! Well, that's the thing...it was all a front...we didn't do anything bad at all. Our big adventures were sabotaging toilets in Bathe de Rill. And then Wolfgang would help the janitor repair them again because he was feeling guilty. Oh yeah, real bad!"

Dylan laughed, "Ah shucks...you had my hopes up there for this "bad girl" version of you..." he replied winking at her, "But yeah, I get it...WildFangs is probably the same thing. It just sounds bad...but they probably...what...run around and howl at the moon..."

THAT-IS-HOT-GIRL.png

Morgan: "Um, Dylan, you already howl at the moon..."

you-already-howl-at-the-moon.png

Dylan: "Exactly! I'm a perfect fit!" he said laughing, "And I've met some of the other members of the pack. They are mostly sims who were bitten and turned into werewolves and have decided that they just want to be a bit wilder than most. Not bad at all. Plus one of the things Rory wants us to do is keep in shape...and I know you like that idea..."

perfect-fit.png

Morgan: "Oh yeah...that's a plus...I kind of have a thing for your muscles..."

show-off-muscles-revised.png

Dylan:"And she's my friend, Morgan. I don't think she has many friends here, and I just "get" her. And since we don't know if you're expecting or not, it would be better for you to join the Moonwood Collective. It's only because I've heard from Lou that Rory likes us all to spar a lot. If not for that, I am sure you would join with me."

Morgan: "Yeah, I would. I mean I was a Renegade, right? Alright, go and be your "bad" self Dylan. But promise me that if this pack is not for you that you will quit, alright?"

GO-AND-BE-YOUR-BAD-SELF-DYLAN.png

Dylan: "I promise. Now come on, I'll bring you over to the Moonwood Collective area and then I'll head over and see Rory." he said as they got up and Dylan gave Morgan a kiss on the cheek.

kisses-cheel.png

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Notes:

"I belong with you, you belong with me, You're My Sweetheart..." lyrics from the song Ho Hey by the Lumineers.

Once they had transformed back to their human sim, I went into CAS and revised their werewolf forms a bit, mainly Morgan's, adding a red coat, and adding some jewellery. Unfortunately, Dylan's regular necklace is not available to him in wolf form. I wanted to put a little red over one eye for Dylan like his mother has, but didn't want to mess up how he looked. I noticed that his human sim face has changed and his chin seems longer and eye shape looks wider. He also lost his freckles. I gave Dylan some body hair, and gave Morgan the bite scar on her arm.

closeup-wolf-form.png

dyl-an-and-morgan-wolf-form.png

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Dylan and Morgan are now fated mates. He flirted with her and the notice came up.

fated-mates-dylan-and-morgan-rev.png

Both Dylan and Morgan are Runts.
    dylan-is-a-runt.png

They have both unlocked the Lunar Ephiphany and Transformation Mastery dormant abilities.

lunar-epiphany-dylan.png
    transformation-mastery-dylan.png

Dylan has the Big Bad Wolf temperament I am not surprised he got Big Bad Wolf after just arbitrarily picking a fight with another werewolf when he was rampaging. Sheesh! His werewolf abilities are Scavenger and Wolf Nap.

big-bad-wolf-temperament-dylan.png

Morgan got the Wracked With Guilt temperament. Her werewolf abilities are Scavenger and Wolf Nap.

wracked-by-guilt-morgan.png
    Post edited by SoulGal7 on
  • SoulGal7SoulGal7 Posts: 3,630 Member
    A few quick comments. Have a great day/night everyone! More comments coming later, as I have yard work to do today. :)

@RememberJoy - A belated Happy Birthday! Hope you had a great day!

@Karababy52 - Congratulations on your wedding anniversary! :heart:

@Shadami - Hey! We've missed you! Hope you are doing well.

@LegacySims2017 -
    I have read your stories, but just wanted to congratulate DJ and Paige on the BIG news! Woot! Nooboo on the way!
    @Karababy52 ,
    thank you for your comments :smile:

I will let Josh have his hair, sure , i wont change him :) but at least Jon, I would like to, so many good long styles sence get together and that "Morgan" hair :P Hehe thanks, Malcolm is just more "grown up" now, so is Melody, if and when she pops by. -They are still immortal, but somehow the way they left in Sulani, dream or truth, they were "too young" in my opinion. Let the next generation shine now :) Its different from Josh and Essa, they did experience elderhood and adulthood too, M&M never did.

oh, I saw my mistake right after I posted, but club is not right next house, its right wher old nightclub was, near cafe at old plaza., Next house to Oona is restaurant, but i did notice I made it look like she ran from there :) sorry.

great update , heh yes you could imagine grimm would live at bigger place,( mine does as you know I dont have Vlad) but my Greg too lived in that same house before he was a grimm. Just a famous novellist he was back then, "couple years ago"... vampires, who counts, few hunred years here or there :D

Cale, I feel you need to take that rental:P

@LegacySims2017 ,
    thanks for your comments :) congrats for the baby :p I downloaded D.J now, but what hair and facial hair is he using now?

Kzc1eqg.png

no Oona yet, but I had a lil break, with Sean, I thught I leave a link if anyone interested :)
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/18178143/#Comment_18178143

September 3rd: Exploring our new world

1X8Ihzx.png
    After our woohoo, we got showered and tried on some of the clothes that were available to us.

8QYk0UI.png

As I was changing, I noticed what looked like glowing figure near our bed, which kind of freaked me out a little.

JlbZPqG.png

I'd have to ask Morgyn if this place was haunted when I saw him next.

etO1zny.png

Kaori then laid down for a nap and I went down to the beach to try my hand at fishing.

TydVTSW.png

I caught quite a large fish and quickly turned it into a plasma pack.

zluMmLe.png

Hmm... fishy, but not bad.

OFao6qL.png

Kaori teleported down to the beach a little later and we began to flirt with each other.

pMhaq0Z.png

One kiss led to another and soon we were feeling hot and heavy for each other.

QQ2ZwKo.png
    adFbMx2.png
    EYV6qIB.png

Kaori said she'd seen a hot-spring on the edge of the property, and asked if I wanted to check it out.

We showered and entered the water where we continued our flirting.

ErvHKjE.png

One thing led to another and soon we were enjoying a second woohoo in the hot-spring.

AdiRBUb.png

Good thing we're the only ones staying here!

WeJBEgR.png

Feeling satisfied, we got dressed and went back inside where Kaori magic'd up a plate of food to eat.

Lyg2rQj.png

I sat down at the table with her and told her more about my adventures while she ate.

U8U6FJY.png

By now it was getting pretty late, so we kissed goodnight and Kaori headed up to bed.

Tc3ivxu.png

Being a vampire I could have gone off and explored the island a little more, but instead I choose to go upstairs and curl up on the bed next to Kaori.

M8MnWH1.png

It was good to be home.
    @LegacySims2017 ,
    thanks for your comments :) congrats for the baby :p I downloaded D.J now, but what hair and facial hair is he using now?

Quick reply to your question about D.J. :smile:
    Hair: Get to Bed Collection by LumiaLoverSims & primadonna-sims (D.J. has the Male Casual Dream Flip!)
    Facial Hair: Luke Beard N15 (When adding, I used the first color swatch. It's a very light gray. It makes it look well trimmed on D.J. Please use that one!)

Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
    edited September 2022
    @LegacySims2017 , thank you :)

@RememberJoy , great time in Sulani they have <3 Same question, beard , cc or maxis?

@Karababy52 , actually same beard question :smiley:

@SoulGal7 , I loved the first pic, they look so in love even as werebeasts <3 Bears question to you also :p

@Ellupelluellu

I believe it's CC. Sorry, but I couldn't find where I got it.
    Table of Contents
    1m-1w-1y-jul05.jpg
    July 5: Baby Bump!

Side Note:
    No storytelling for this daily image. Paige is at the end of Trimester 2 in the daily image. Hopefully she'll have the baby tomorrow in-game. I do need it to happen tomorrow in-game time, though. So I may have to force it. I was writing up some story pieces with alternate ways of going. Will be fun to see for myself which way it will go.
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
    September 2nd Comments:

@RememberJoy
    Aww, sister to save the day. :smile: I like how she was watching from afar. At least we now know Kaori's been dreaming of Adam. Now he's finally back to her. That's a nice place in Sulani. Yeah, and lots of fish. "Just don't let the citizens there know what you're up to with the fish, Adam!" :grin:

@Shadami
    Good to see you popping in. Miss Velma in your story. Glad she makes visits in mine.

@Karababy52
    Oh, yay! Get to see the finished house. I really like it. Again, been enjoying the color themes of green. It really matches when you decorate. Very old style look to it as well. You did good on making it feel like Forgotten Hollow. :smile:
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
    September - Day 3: "Unexpected Delay..."

OShIC5b.png

Notes

I'm so sorry, but I need to delay just one more day, hopefully. We have been dealing with plumbing issues all day and it's still not resolved. I hope we don't end up needing a new well. o.O Anyway, I have not had a chance to play today or do much of anything. Although I did get lots of exercise running up to the garage, down to the basement, back and forth fetching tools, turning water off and on, etc. Hubby just went to bed and it's the first time I've sat down for any length of time. I just don't have the energy for a post today. I hope y'all understand.

Hope y'all like the daily post pic at least, I took a little artistic license with it, just for fun. I'll get started on comments/replies next. Hope everyone had a better day/night than I did... :/

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top