Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

DAY 5 OF SIMSMAS: CROSSWORD!

EA_CadeEA_Cade Posts: 7,333 EA Community Manager
Day 5 and time for a Simmers crossword! (But don't worry, answers won't be expected in Simlish)
d28t2zrsebbc.png

Click on the image to make it bigger and fill it with as much as you can! You can print it or use an image editor like Paint to write your answers. How many answers do you know? Share your filled crossword with us!

Note: When writing your answers, don't use any spaces, apostrophes, dashes or any other symbol. For example, if one of your answers is Goth's live-stream, fill the crossword with: Gothslivestream.

PS. Try to use a spoiler like this to hide your answers so other Simmers won't read them by accident:
Shhh! This is a secret! ;P
You can learn how to insert spoilers here.
Found a Bug? Let us know here. Having a technical issue with your game? Reach out to us here. 9alz5vu73pb0.png

Comments

• Options
    CAPTAIN_NXR7CAPTAIN_NXR7 Posts: 4,464 Member

Come on folks!

It’s even more fun after a couple o’ mugs of mulled …nectar. 😇
    Plus writing on an iPad was never my forte…
    36-C05-BCC-5138-46-DA-8-C22-873-B44-CBA056.jpg
  • Options
    NushkaNushka Posts: 380 Member
    edited December 2021
    I don't know the name of anyone on the Sims team....
    d28t2zrsebbc-2.jpg
    Happy simming!
  • Options
    DoloresGreyDoloresGrey Posts: 3,490 Member
    Come on folks!

It’s even more fun after a couple o’ mugs of mulled …nectar. 😇
    Plus writing on an iPad was never my forte…
    36-C05-BCC-5138-46-DA-8-C22-873-B44-CBA056.jpg

You got number 3 absolutely right!!!
    -probably just playing Phasmophobia :p
  • Options
    crocobauracrocobaura Posts: 7,382 Member
    Here's mine, I also didn't know some names of people.
    ag2RdLy.png
  • Options
    ScobreScobre Posts: 20,665 Member
    I love crosswords and hope it is ok I share the thread with the doimplings. We are a bit of a crossword community.
    “Although the world is full of suffering, it is full also of the overcoming of it.” –Helen Keller
  • Options
    mcruddmcrudd Posts: 11,696 Member
    Black I knew, red I had to google and Purple I have no idea :D
    Aus5Z1V.png
  • Options
    mcrudd wrote: »
    Aus5Z1V.png
    Yeah had to look up the spelling for the last name too but remember reading about a film musician making music when the game first came out but was putting too many a's. So proud of the Doimplings solving it together today.
    “Although the world is full of suffering, it is full also of the overcoming of it.” –Helen Keller
  • Options
    CAPTAIN_NXR7CAPTAIN_NXR7 Posts: 4,464 Member

What the….“Doimplings”?!🤣

What is a Doimpling?
    I can only imagine Doimplings look like this:

C07-C0-FC8-591-D-4334-AD36-0755725715-A7.jpg
  • Options
    edited December 2021
    What the….“Doimplings”?!🤣

What is a Doimpling?
    I can only imagine Doimplings look like this:

C07-C0-FC8-591-D-4334-AD36-0755725715-A7.jpg
    LOL we did talk about that short too. Pretty much just a group of Simmers that do crosswords together in the morning of the New York Times with GrimSuruDoi on Twitch. It is educational learning new words together.
  • Options
    SansannaSansanna Posts: 37 Member
    Here's my honest-no cheating-I've played Sims 4 less than 2 years-crossword.. I checked the rest of the right answers from your versions and was mind-blown by the answer to 11.
    yS1FKYe.jpg
    Gallery id: sannaljm
  • Options
    Mariefoxprice83Mariefoxprice83 Posts: 8,109 Member
    edited December 2021
    I got everything except 9, 15 and 18. I'm not good at remembering things like names of people involved in making games, and it's been so long since I played Sims 3 I forgot about the monster. And now I feel bad that I forgot about it!
    Better to reign in Hell, than serve in Heaven.
  • Options
    EmmaVaneEmmaVane Posts: 7,847 Member
    I'm stuck on 15 Down. The second letter is A (from my answers so far) and the only gurus that I can think of would be Dave (Ninja) or Salo? However, I don't recall either of them wearing Bob's robe.
  • Options
    EmmaVane wrote: »
    I'm stuck on 15 Down. The second letter is A (from my answers so far) and the only gurus that I can think of would be Dave (Ninja) or Salo? However, I don't recall either of them wearing Bob's robe.
    Retired one if that helps.
  • Options
    Scobre wrote: »

If that's true then I've finished!

My solution:
    Sl5wRTJ.png
  • Options
    mcrudd wrote: »
    Aus5Z1V.png

Similar with me, except I could remember the red guy's first name, just not his surname. The purple one only makes sense if I include past Gurus.
  • Options
    Scobre wrote: »

If that's true then I've finished!

My solution:
    Sl5wRTJ.png
    You got it congrats. I still need to visit your Island, so thanks for adding me.