Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

DAY 3 OF SIMSMAS: TREASURE HUNT!

EA_CadeEA_Cade Posts: 7,319 EA Community Manager
Day 3 of Simsmas: Treasure hunt

Gifts, gifts and more gifts.
And you know what's better than just gifts - mystery hidden gifts!!!

We have hidden 12 gifts in the BIG house for you and your Sims to find and enjoy.

You can download the big house HERE.

Happy hunting!
mgoc93kvsbii.jpg

PS! Gifts in the front hall do not count! To open gifts, move the gift boxes to a different location.
If you are having issues accessing the house from the website, just look for the EA_Mage EA ID in the game Gallery.
Credit for the creation of the big house goes to eriks112 on the Gallery.
Found a Bug? Let us know here. Having a technical issue with your game? Reach out to us here. 9alz5vu73pb0.png

Comments

• Mariefoxprice83Mariefoxprice83 Posts: 8,108 Member
    Going to do this now, then I need to work on my writing for a bit before watching some Christmas TV.
    Better to reign in Hell, than serve in Heaven.
    edited December 2021
    This is Jacqui Frost, a clone of my simself from my library. I dressed her up in a more feminine style than I would usually go with then added another doppelganger to the household, Chris, who is meant to be androgynous. They are spellcasters and were supposed to be twins but I forgot to add the relationship in CAS. Hopefully Jacqui and Chris can find the presents.

bf0a2263b272b0707933125a402ed4a9ce69c341.jpg
    edited December 2021
    I've got 4/12 so far :) Well, technically 6 but 3 were together so I wasn't sure if I was meant to count them as 1 or 3.
  • wecantpickanamewecantpickaname Posts: 1,129 Member
    Cool! How does it work? 🤔
    You have to look for the parcel boxes and move them to find the items underneath. I found one item more after my last post then I got fed up of looking and decided to do something else.
  • mightyspritemightysprite Posts: 5,851 Member
    We are having a wonderful time hunting! Thank you!!

• mcruddmcrudd Posts: 11,696 Member
    Oh my goodness, I had to literally tear that house apart, these are the ones I found ;)
    pzd3Txp.png
  • grevilliabluegrevilliablue Posts: 304 Member
    What lot did you place this in? I can't find any in my game where it will fit. :'(
  • blueyblueskyblueybluesky Posts: 1,372 Member
    I only found 8 and then I gave up, did a good job hiding them
  • AncientMuseAncientMuse Posts: 1,062 Member
    What lot did you place this in? I can't find any in my game where it will fit. :'(

I placed mine on the 50x50 lot in Willow Creek.

So apparently I'm terrible at this scavenger hunt stuff... I've only been able to find 7 out of 12. *sigh*

Or maybe it's because I'm too busy admiring this awesomely humongous build? :D
    My Gallery ID: AncientMuse2
    "Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect." ~ Mark Twain
  • EA_CadeEA_Cade Posts: 7,319 EA Community Manager

I placed mine on the 50x50 lot in Willow Creek.

So apparently I'm terrible at this scavenger hunt stuff... I've only been able to find 7 out of 12. *sigh*

Or maybe it's because I'm too busy admiring this awesomely humongous build? :D

I got sidetracked in it several times just admiring things 🤣
    Found a Bug? Let us know here. Having a technical issue with your game? Reach out to us here. 9alz5vu73pb0.png
  • BabykittyjadeBabykittyjade Posts: 4,975 Member
    What a fun idea!!!
    Zombies, oh please oh please give us zombies!! :'(