The latest update for The Sims 4 is now live. Click here to read the latest notes.
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

How many packs do you own ?

Hi,

7 years later, is your collection up to date ?

How many packs do you own ? 218 votes

None (Not even FP01 Holiday Celebration Pack)
0%
Between 1 and 9
5%
Jokubasluvdasims55lisasc360ThriorGoldilockMortimerGothTammorsZoeyevesterJustMeAlbLynnPlayz1KristinS 11 votes
Between 10 and 19
7%
EvilWitch83ncisGibbs02keenowMilutinMujovicphantasmkissCsibeubi3MoonCrossWarrior22ModerateOspreyBreazonaSimDestroyerOceancatmuzeSallycutecatjpsulsuldagdagSansannaHermioneSims 16 votes
Between 20 and 29
6%
vancanuckfan86Goth583Mariefoxprice83Missmagoo2cyncieOnverserMareahsimsonthemoonKynanmightyspriteVeeDubACruelButLovingGodStartUpGeniusPeppers 14 votes
Between 30 and 39
15%
icmnfrshNh6650Cabelle1863lisamwittimhappyxoJessibabajayneAnmirlag01denswanladybreidemereSweetieWright_84LoriTSpLyrieChadSims2joleacoMDianaSimsmustenifilipomelMirkaKaroliina 34 votes
Between 40 and 48
44%
auroraael14Frn0731bshag4lvStormkeepMi9shaoscarTheSpotted_CIsb917elanorbretonPeachesnDuckshaneulmaggiemae8135BoergeAarg61FlashMarkermystang1972wylmite1986loubyloulougoodcakebaker62MindofygreydonnLustianicia 96 votes
All the 49 packs (11 EP, 10 GP, 18 SP, 9 Kits and 1 FP)
21%
LeGardePourpreblunote00IceyJmollymegan82MylitamcruddRococo1256simgirl1010cchant86Wyrrenalanmichael1DarkLady2788catloverplayerAmj1995LizzychicagomitchiebanjoSimplyJenbevilleTeeSeaelelunicy 47 votes

Comments

• VeeDubVeeDub Posts: 1,862 Member
    Between 20 and 29
    Total count of all pack types as of this date for me is 22.
    FYI: Just because you can see my signature, don't assume that I can see yours.
    Because I can't; I keep all sigs turned off. ;)
  • ElliandreElliandre Posts: 2,468 Member
    Between 40 and 48

No, not up to date yet. I purchased all the packs I was missing during the last few big sales we've had, but I wasn't sure about buying any kits. Then I had an idea, to help break my unhealthy habit of ordering sugary holiday drinks which are the same price as the kits, $6, I would treat myself to a kit instead. Now I have 4 kits and only 4 kits left to go, but I've lost my motivation to buy those kits, so it's not working anymore and today I had a $6 cinnamon dolce coffee :confounded:
  • DaWaterRatDaWaterRat Posts: 3,353 Member
    edited December 2021
    Between 40 and 48
    I'm missing two kits - Bloomin' rooms (because I almost never use plants in my decorating, in sims or IRL. I have cats) and Modern Menswear (because it just hasn't been a priority to get it yet.)

I'm sure I'll get them eventually. Possibly after Christmas.

edit Oh, wait, three kits. I just have no interest in Bust the Dust. Ever.
  • JustMeAlbJustMeAlb Posts: 371 Member
    Between 1 and 9
    I'm just about at my one year anniversary of when I started The Sims and have (only?) 8 packs. I managed to get through the last sale without buying anything so maybe this addiction isn't out of control.
    The cake is a lie
    Between 40 and 48

@DaWaterRat Just curious, but are you allergic to dust? ;) That's why I didn't want to get it lol, but then I changed my mind when I heard the dust bunnies are little cash cows that find treasure and that you can vacuum messy toddlers with the handheld vacuum and I got sold on it.
  • DaWaterRatDaWaterRat Posts: 3,353 Member
    Between 40 and 48
    Elliandre wrote: »
    @DaWaterRat Just curious, but are you allergic to dust? ;) That's why I didn't want to get it lol, but then I changed my mind when I heard the dust bunnies are little cash cows that find treasure and that you can vacuum messy toddlers with the handheld vacuum and I got sold on it.

I don't find having my sims perform chores to be fun or entertaining, so I don't care how useful/cute those dust bunnies are, I'd never have the Dust system turned on so they'd never show anyway... so there's no point in my getting the kit.
  • SeashoreLiviaSeashoreLivia Posts: 833 Member
    Between 30 and 39
    I quit buying packs after eco lifestyle. Before that I had everything.
    edited December 2021
    Between 40 and 48
    DaWaterRat wrote: »

I don't find having my sims perform chores to be fun or entertaining, so I don't care how useful/cute those dust bunnies are, I'd never have the Dust system turned on so they'd never show anyway... so there's no point in my getting the kit.

@DaWaterRat Yeah, it is just mainly adding chores like vacuuming. I like doing Sim's laundry for some reason and I hate doing them irl. :confused: I bought the plant kit I just haven't put out a single plant yet. I don't know why but I was hoping since it was a kit then it would have gameplay where my Sim could go around the house and water them.
  • SharoniaSharonia Posts: 4,853 Member
    Between 40 and 48
    I own everything except for Star Wars and the last two kits.
  • logionlogion Posts: 4,716 Member
    edited December 2021
    Between 40 and 48
    I have all packs except any kits so 40. I don't like kits.
  • RouensimsRouensims Posts: 4,858 Member
    Between 40 and 48
    Everything but the most recent kit. I'll probably buy it eventually, but kits are very low priority for me.
    Ooh Be Gah!! Whipna Choba-Dog? Whipna Choba-Dog!! :smiley:
  • mia_noelle97mia_noelle97 Posts: 575 Member
    Between 40 and 48
    Everything except for Bust the Dust, Courtyard Oasis, and Modern Menswear. I’ll probably get Courtyard Oasis and Modern Menswear eventually. I probably won’t ever buy Bust the Dust, I think it would annoy me too much.
  • JokubasJokubas Posts: 100 Member
    Between 1 and 9
    I have five (including the Holiday Celebration Pack). The system just doesn't work well for me. The problem for me is that I like a little bit of everything, but I rarely like something strongly. Sometimes I also don't know what I'm really going to like until it's in my hands, which means I'm not seeking it out. Thus, the only ones I've picked up are the ones that really, really stood out to me.
  • SheriSim57SheriSim57 Posts: 6,950 Member
    This is the first series I have bought all packs. I don’t use mods or CC so I end up finding a use for each pack. I’d love to see real babies and more packs for baby through teen, and elders.
  • SheriSim57SheriSim57 Posts: 6,950 Member
    DaWaterRat wrote: »

@DaWaterRat Yeah, it is just mainly adding chores like vacuuming. I like doing Sim's laundry for some reason and I hate doing them irl. :confused: I bought the plant kit I just haven't put out a single plant yet. I don't know why but I was hoping since it was a kit then it would have gameplay where my Sim could go around the house and water them.

I had to laugh at this because if I had to remember to water sims plants, they would probably all die like mine do….
  • ChadSims2ChadSims2 Posts: 5,090 Member
    edited December 2021
    Between 30 and 39
    I'm at 31 there's just so many packs I do not want in my game at all like Eco, Star Wars, MFP, Paranormal, Rom or any of the current kits so looks like this number is sticking unless Dream Home goes on sale I'm not paying $20 to get a couch I would never use the career.
    Sims 4 went from "You Rule" to "One of the stories we want you to tell"
  • CAPTAIN_NXR7CAPTAIN_NXR7 Posts: 4,457 Member
    Between 40 and 48
    All bar 1.
    I’ve tried to make it work in my head, but that latest kit just isn’t my cuppa tae.
  • simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,819 Member
    All of them. Plus all of 1, 2, 3, S2 store, and S3 store. I love the Sims. 🥰
  • SansannaSansanna Posts: 37 Member
    Between 10 and 19
    Between 10 and 19.

I have 14 and taking into account that I bought the game and started playing around March 2020, I have bought on average a new pack every 1,5 months.. That's fine, right? Right?
    Gallery id: sannaljm
  • elanorbretonelanorbreton Posts: 14,541 Member
    Between 40 and 48
    I have everything except the Incheon Arrivals kit. It just looks boring to me.
  • EllupelluelluEllupelluellu Posts: 6,863 Member
    Between 40 and 48
    All but Dust, Male miniskirts and 1 GP :)
    My love, my love, my fearless love, I will not say goodbye..
    Sea may rise, sky may fall, My love will never die..
    My heart, my heart, My drowning heart, Oh all the tears I've cried
    Oh I may weep forevermore, My love will never die..

My Story:Villa Catarina
  • PeppersPeppers Posts: 86 Member
    Between 20 and 29
    I own 28 packs including kits. There are some packs that I will probably never get due to not being an occult player and because I am simply not interested, eg Get Famous. But there are also some packs that I would really like to own, but don't due to specific reasons. DO has known bugs, EL looks great but has some elements I want to keep out of my gameplay, Strangerville looks interesting but I don't feel like playing through the mystery in every save so I can use the world etc. I hope there will be more bugfixes and refreshes in the future to make existing content more interesting and/or reliable.
  • GlacierSnowGlacierSnow Posts: 2,322 Member
    Between 30 and 39
    I don't have any of the kits (though I'm tempted by the plants one). And in each of the other categories there are one or two I don't have. Cottage Living I want to get at some point, but the other ones I'm missing are of less interest to me at the moment.
    Forum-Banner-01.jpg
    Seventeen & Maldusk Forum thread link
    My name on AHQ (and the upcoming sims forum) is "GlacierSnowGhost".
  • KimmerKimmer Posts: 2,374 Member
    Between 40 and 48
    All of them, except one kit. I haven't bought the latest one, Modern Menswear Kit. I may get it at some point. I like the shoes and few of the knits, but I don't have much use for the men's skirts or leggings. I don't know how to play with Sims who love modern fashion. I don't even know how fashionistas live in real life. I'm a very unfashionable, ordinary person and most of my Sims are like that too. :D
  • NushkaNushka Posts: 380 Member
    Between 40 and 48
    Everything but Batuu, Bloomin' rooms (thought I might get it at a later date) and CAS kits.

I'm mainly a builder who sporadically plays legacy style so I'm not that much interested in CAS kits. Bloomin' rooms is rather pretty but I'm not so fond of many of the items. I'll only get JtB if they give it to me for free... I'm not even interested in taking my Sims to Batuu.
    Happy simming!