Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Friday Highlights December 17th - A week on The Sims forums

EA_MariEA_Mari Posts: 206 EA Community Manager
December 17th- Friday Highlights

Sul sul Simmers!

It's Friday again and I'm back! Took a small break to get my Christmas shop ready and finish all my decorations. A massive thanks to our dear @EA_Cade for featuring last weeks Highlights. :heart:

How are you all doing, everyone feeling the holiday spirit, already? ✨

Here's what happened this week:
  • On Wednesday, Father Winter has delivered the new holiday items and you can see them here. #ShowUsYourBuilds using them! 💚

And now on to the discussions!

tcyprziz1nq7.png
"Isobel enjoying a luxurious latte after a strenuous shopping spree". Posted here by @GirlFromIpanema

• I've found a really interesting discussion while browsing through the General Discussion session. It literally brought me back to a certain time I needed to complete a challenge and in order to do so, one of my Sims had to get really angry, however this was one of them easy going guys. Can y'all imagine the struggle? In this thread @FlamingoKicker1 asks "Is there an easy way to get the angry mood?". I am sure every help would be much appreciated here! :smiley:
  • This week, I'd like to showcase this wonderful studio version created by @Skeilah: "My maybe new studio soon ??" I admire that you are considering living on your own and really hope you get the place. :love:
  • Since we are already in the seasonal mood, this thread created by @Simmerville (just in time for this weeks Highlights) couldn't be more appropriate: "Winterfest - let's get into the mood!". Lets share our stories, pics, builds and celebrate together! 🎄

Alright, my dear Simmers, that's all for today - thanks for joining me this week! Hope you enjoyed these discussions and please, don't forget to send on any recommendations you have for future Friday Highlights! :grin:

Happy awesim weekend! <3

Mari

Comments