Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

FRIDAY HIGHLIGHTS DECEMBER 10th - A WEEK ON THE SIMS FORUMS

EA_CadeEA_Cade Posts: 7,261 EA Community Manager
December 10th - Friday Highlights

Sul sul Simmers!

@EA_Mari is out this Friday so you're stuck with my Friday Highlights this week :p

We're getting ever closer to the new year, how are everyone's holidays going? We had another busy week here on The Sims:
  • Tuesday saw a our latest Gameplay Scenario launch - Surviving the Holidays (available until Jan 4th)
  • Tuesday also brought our first SDX release with the curly low ponytail!
  • On Wednesday, The Sims 4 was featured in a WIRED.com article! Have you read it yet?

df2x3gmybrid.png
On to today's highlights:

That's all for this week! I hope you're enjoying your Friday, and that you've enjoyed our Friday Highlights; have a great weekend all!

Cade
Found a Bug? Let us know here. Having a technical issue with your game? Reach out to us here. 9alz5vu73pb0.png

Comments

• RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,819 Member
    @EA_Cade oh goodie! Thanks for the mention it was already nice seeing people wanted to participate so this was even better :)
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • cynciecyncie Posts: 4,548 Member
    @EA_Cade thanks for the shout out! Still enjoying The Sims and looking forward to seeing what’s next.
  • simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,707 Member
    Thanks for the highlights! Congrats to all featured. 😊 Have a great weekend.
  • mightyspritemightysprite Posts: 5,806 Member
    Enjoyed the Wired article, thanks for the link!
    I can relate to a lot of what the writer said-- the slow pace of the game allowing time to think and relax, especially.

gen3-banner.png
  • BusufuBusufu Posts: 1,965 Member
    OMG this cat in the Christmas tree literally made my day! :D<3
    Sul Sul!
    On my blog (German) you'll find two completed vampire stories 🦇 and an ongoing ghost story 👻.
    I'm also posting about my I'm surrounded by idi🤪ts! - challenge, in which I've now reached gen 9.
    Thanks for stopping by! 👋
  • SweetieWright_84SweetieWright_84 Posts: 4,120 Member
    Funnily enough, my cats don't bother our Christmas tree. One doesn't even care, and the other likes sleeping under it. It's his new favorite spot, this week.

My pit bull, has been the harder one to keep away from it. He thinks he's small enough to fit under it. Plus his "dinosaur" tail nearly knocks all of the ornaments off. My Chihuahua-Yorkie mix doesn't seem to care too much about it. She's more concerned with grooming the cats. :D
    Gallery ID: SweetieWright_84--Save File Thread--Youtube Channel
  • SimmervilleSimmerville Posts: 11,644 Member
    Busufu wrote: »
    OMG this cat in the Christmas tree literally made my day! :D<3

LOL, I watched the picture and liked it, but did not notice the cat until you pointed it out :) Thanks! And my day got better, too :)
    Simmerville on Youtube | My blog is updated weekly: Simmerville's Sims<br>a.jpg
  • ElliandreElliandre Posts: 2,468 Member

I missed posting here on time sorry. Thank you @EA_Cade for including my topic last week! :smile::smile::smile: