Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Club Ideas and Names Please!

Comments

• EmmaVaneEmmaVane Posts: 7,847 Member
    Elliandre wrote: »
    These are all great names. I was trying to come up with a name for Duane's new teen club in Sulani beach, but I haven't decided on one yet. I was thinking of The Mermaid's Tail, Dolphin Divers, or The Beachcombers.

Trident Teens/Teen Tridents (because mermaids use tridents).
    Whassup, Beaches! (play on words)
  • elanorbretonelanorbreton Posts: 14,541 Member
    @EmmaVane good ideas!

I never think to set club uniforms, except for my military sims lol. I like the idea of a dancing cheerleader group.

I didn't realise we could set wealth requirements, I think I go through the game with blinders on 🙈😄😄
  • LeccaLecca Posts: 125 Member
    Love this thread!! I constantly use the club feature in my main save and this has given me a bunch of ideas for fun new clubs. For the most part, I have all of my sims in at least one club related to their career. Every individual job has a club, Medi-pals for my doctor sims, The Office for my salary person sims, Justice League for my cop sims, etc. This helps me make sure I have a mix of careers in my sims world as well, as opposed to my other save where it’s clear I favor the acting career 😂😂 I try to give each club activities related to their jobs, as well as some fun activities/hobbies. I have some that are a mix of careers, such as Civil Servants (politicians, doctors, cops, conservationists, etc) and Hollywood (actors, entertainers, celebrities).

I also have a Coven club for my spellcasters and a broader Supernaturals club for a variety of occults. One called Up and Comers for budding celebrities to network and work on their fame. A Bachelor club for my single sims to meet new people. A Big/Little club where teenagers have a “little” sibling to mentor. I think I want to create a secret society type club next, similar to the one found in DU, but more chaotic 😂😂
  • CAPTAIN_NXR7CAPTAIN_NXR7 Posts: 4,457 Member

I've got some terrible ones. :D

Chick to Chick- a ladies only club for ladies who love to spend their time breeding, feeding and conversing with chickens. All ages welcome.
    The Mother Soccers - for mothers who play soccer.
    The Fantastic Flour - for simmers who love to bake.
    Chest Mate!- For bodybuilding buddies who also play chess.
    Goofs 'n Balls - For Goofballs who love playing ball sports. Mostly for men.
    To Bee or not to Bee - A Bee keepers club
    BuzzFeed - A bee keepers club. The folks in this club also love to record and share beekeeping video blogs.
    The Swingers Club - a kids only club for kids who want to have fun on the swings and the rest of the playground.
    Gigabites- A computer Programming club. For vampires only.
    Paint it Black - A fine-art club for gloomy sims.
    Monsters Inc. - A club for mean and mischievous kids.
    X & Why? - For sims who love exploring all things science and logic.
    The Grave Diggers - A club for dead archaeologists.
    Shut Up!- a club for high maintenance sims who want to get better at research and debate.
    Shiver Me Timbers! - A woodworkers Club. Sometimes members go on boating trips too.
    The Pipe Cleaners - for neat sims who come together to clean and play the pipe organ.
    The Many Cures - A herbalist club. These folks also love getting their nails done.
    Bleeb - A Robotics Club.
    Let's Play a Tuna Together - For sims who enjoy fishing and playing music.
    A Climactic Ending - A mountaineers club. Members of this club also love to write. They also love to Woohoo.

And so on and so forth.
  • mightyspritemightysprite Posts: 5,848 Member
    edited December 2021
    It wasn't my idea, but one of my saves seems to have a club of Agnes Crumplebottoms

theyre-multiplying1.png

theyre-multiplying2.png

I should make it an official club. Hangout: park. Activities: being mean to kids and teens, fighting.

• cynciecyncie Posts: 4,634 Member
    It wasn't my idea, but one of my saves seems to have a club of Agnes Crumplebottoms

theyre-multiplying1.png

theyre-multiplying2.png

I should make it an official club. Hangout: park. Activities: being mean to kids and teens, fighting.

Lol! It’s like looking at those Elvis impersonator conventions!
  • ElliandreElliandre Posts: 2,468 Member
    EmmaVane wrote: »
    Elliandre wrote: »
    These are all great names. I was trying to come up with a name for Duane's new teen club in Sulani beach, but I haven't decided on one yet. I was thinking of The Mermaid's Tail, Dolphin Divers, or The Beachcombers.

Trident Teens/Teen Tridents (because mermaids use tridents).
    Whassup, Beaches! (play on words)

@EmmaVane I love Trident Teens :heart: I'm so uncreative I picked Island Teens, but now I will change it, thanks!
    :D@CAPTAIN_NXR7 ROFL. More please :D:D<3
  • SlackerSlacker Posts: 2,898 Member
    edited December 2021
    How about Motley Crew ? or Funky Bunch, depends on what is your club going to be about... I usually name my clubs w simple catchy words that sum up the club interests, i had so many clubs at one point i had to use '.' in front of some that had the same interests (lessay if you wanna have 4 clubs always going to bars or clubs together).
    Post edited by Slacker on
    Gallrey ID: Le_Slacker
  • Sha2520032003Sha2520032003 Posts: 2,258 Member
    Wow, some super awesome and creative club names.

A few of my favorite club names:
    Queens of Chaos - female vampire club
    Pixel Perfect - painting club
    The Quilted Heart - stitching club
    Bromania - clubs for my bro Sims
    The Storytellers - for my writer Sims
  • AlizayAlizay Posts: 4 New Member
    I will say all of you have shared massive stuf. I would like to visit some of these and will spend quality time with my partner.
    Keep them coming!

I'm in the process of setting up a new save so these will all be great when I get to the club making stage.
  • CAPTAIN_NXR7CAPTAIN_NXR7 Posts: 4,457 Member

Because you asked nicely. 😄

Hammer Hats - a club for hat wearing handy sims.
    Space Cakes- cake baking home decorators.
    Wax On, Wax Off - a candlemakers club for neat sims.
    Untz Untz Untz - Dj club.
    The Midnight Cowboys - club for men who look after cows at night.
    The Dyson Furies- a club for hot headed boxing fanatics who are “mildly” addicted to vacuum cleaning.
    Song like it Hot- Sauna Singing club.
    Bubble without a Cause- A bubble blower club for wayward teens.
    You Talking To Me?- One member club for the erratically paranoid.
    Do Re Me Fa Sole- Club for singing loners.
    Do Re Me Fa Soul- Club for singing ghosts.
    EA.T. - A club for Extraterrestrial Chefs.
    Club Paranoimal- club for Paranormal investigators & conspiracy theorists.
    The Spell Casters- Fabricator club for members who just love to dabble in magic.
    The Birds - bird feeding club for mean elderly ladies.
    SHHHH!! - club for paranoid juice fizzers.
    Screw Eeww!- a club for squeamish handy sims.
    The Nooboo Woofums - a puppy sitter club.
    Hi!- a club for friendly & outgoing rock climbers .
    Hiya!- a club for more advanced friendly & outgoing rock climbers.

…aaand so on and so forth. 😝
  • JojoMOMSTERJojoMOMSTER Posts: 1,965 Member
    Cousins club because relationship decay is so annoying, Sims should at least know their cousins throughout life. House of (insert family name)
  • viola-illyriaviola-illyria Posts: 182 Member
    State of the Art - A club for perfectionists in the art career (if there's not enough fitting that in the worlds I'll switch it to sims in the art career). A serious club for serious artists. Members paint and view art. Invite only, dabblers in watercolours may NOT apply.
  • ZazzyKittynZazzyKittyn Posts: 369 Member
    I have several homework clubs
    2 for children and teens and 1 for YA
    parent(s) helping their children or teen do their homework or science project
    2nd is where the children or teen is in a club with their friends doing homework and science project
    then my YA who are in university doing homework with friends in the same classes
    I also have family clubs where family members that moved out can get together with their parents, siblings and the cousins of various age groups can get together for holidays etc
  • ignominiusrexignominiusrex Posts: 2,680 Member
    Here are some I have actually used:

Homework Club: activities: doing homework, being friendly, eating, drinking (I have adult sims prepare food or set out a buffet table ahead of the meeting so that the kids can fulfill their needs while doing homework and building friendships)

The Cleansweep 7: 7 sims who meet at each other's homes to clean and repair everything, rotating homes

Theater Kids: Sims who meet to practice acting, speech and debate, charisma, comedy, and storytelling.

and I have to share this because it's well, funny:

Friends of Dorothy: "and by MLM we don't mean selling plasticware!" for single guys to Meet, Laugh, Mingle. Activities: Be Romantic, Be Friendly, Be Funny, Drink Bar Drinks, Dance. One note: a club in which all members are encouraged to be romantic with each other quickly runs afoul of jealousy and hurt feelings so you have to either take that part off and use it strictly as a social club to let them get to know each other better first, or you have to use cheats or traits to prevent jealousy because you can't keep them from flirting with each other indiscriminately which in the end, wreaks havoc. Havoc can also be fun though.
    You can call me Iggy or Rex (he/him) 10 ways to Fight Hate
    ```
    wonderfullymade.jpg
  • EmmaVaneEmmaVane Posts: 7,847 Member
    edited December 2021
    Another good idea for rivalries are sports fans. Give them club uniforms with matching shirts/jerseys and a variety of generic bottoms. Make rival fan club with contrasting team colours. Have them hang out in bars or a a specific Sports Bar themed bar and watch TV, drink, play foosball (for certain sports fans) and be friendly to their own clubs, but mean/mischievous to the rival fans.

You could also make rival teams for many sports and games:
    • Basketball teams (basketball tanks/shorts) that spawn at a Gym/Park set up as a basketball court.
    • 5-a-Side Football (soccer) teams (football shirts/strips) Gym/Park set up as a football pitch or stadium.
    • Darts teams (matching tees or polo shirts) that meet at the Pubs in HoB/WB.
    • Chess teams (matching blazers) who have a dedicated chess room at the Library or Uni Commons for tournaments. This would work well for Debate teams too.
    • eSports teams (track/leather jacket or hat unlock with controller icon, or Uni branded gear for Uni teams). Have them meet up in Uni Commons or Internet Café/Arcade style lots.
    • Swim teams (matching one-piece suit colours for all genders) that meet at a Pool/Gym or even at the Beach.
    • Bowling teams (matching bowling shirts & shoes) that meet at a Bowling Alley (Bar).
    • Table Tennis/Ping Pong teams/doubles (go for tennis dresses or skirts/shorts and matching polos) that meet in Uni Commons, Parks or Sports Centre style Gyms.
    • Ice Dancer/Roller Derby teams that meet up at Parks/lots with rinks.
  • SheriSim57SheriSim57 Posts: 6,961 Member
    La Similia- a criminal club they meet at a lounge or bar with cards or Batuu gambling, drinking, talking/jokes ( and you could have rough housing too ).

A painters club ( special room at the museum )

A couple of childrens clubs that do various activities, park or arcade hang out also often meet at each other’s homes.

A couple of teen clubs for fun, hang out at big Arcade or malls ( shopping centers ).or each other’s homes.

Boy Scouts & Girls scouts - meet above karaoke bar, made for scouts meetings

Some young adult meet up clubs

A female Socialite club

A couple of couples clubs

A tech guru club. Meets up at a cafe with big tech office

Logic sims club

Antoinette family, for 4 brothers and sister who meet up for dinners at home.

I’m making a bowling club or 2

If I can I also want to make an archeologist club and plan a writers club.

• DaraviDaravi Posts: 1,141 Member
    I was recently thinking of making a political campaign club with the name "Merks for President". John Merks is a politician in my game and I was frustrated that nobody was listened to him when he hold a speech. Not sure if that works, I haven't test it yet.
  • JALJAL Posts: 1,030 Member
    edited August 2022
    While I am waiting to play until mods have been updated and all patch problems are solved, I'm in the process of remaking my clubs from scratch, so lots of ideas but also in need of help. This is what I need help with:
    • Style influencers club (so far I have Style Inc.) - Smogue Inc. (their workplace in the game)
    • Art critics club
    • Support Group (a club for gloomy sims to complain)
    • Movie Buffs

And these are the names I have used so far:
    • Lt Salt's Lonesome Llamas (Singles club)
    • SpaceY(Space Rangers)
    • SpaceZ (Interstellar Smugglers)
    • Z.Y.A (Secret Agents)
    • P.H.A.N.T.O.M. (Villains) - a play on "Spectre"
    • SimCity Chronicle (Journalists)
    • Cocktails and Dreams (Mixologists)
    • Lavish Llamas CC (Country Club for Rich people)
    • Power Diners (Business investors)
    • Blue Dragons (Detectives)
    • Simland-Yutani Corp. (Salarypersons)
    • Simberdyne Systems (Computer Engineers)
    • Teacher's Lounge (Self explanatory)
    • Maestro's Disciples (Musicians)
    • Don't Die Laughing! (Comedians)
    • Simicon Valley (Tech Gurus & Freelance Programmers)
    • La Similia Exports (Criminals) - thank you for the suggestion @SheriSim57
    • Simatronix (Mechanical Engineers) - thank you @ibaeshaC
    • The Round Table (Food Critics) - thank you @Kbobster
    • Bagley & Buckley LLP (Private Att.)
    • Simfluencers (Internet personalities)

From the game I kept the following:
    • Powerhouse (simple but on point)
    • Upper Crusts (though now it's a chef club)
    • Avant Gardes (changed it to painters)

Post edited by JAL on
    Moreover, I advise that the cart button must be destroyed!
  • Lucy_HenleyLucy_Henley Posts: 2,959 Member
    I always create a kids’ club in my game, usually giving a name like “No Adults Allowed!”, that kind of thing :D
    I have a baking club in one of my saves called Baking Mad *ba dum tss*
  • Mr_MuffinTopMr_MuffinTop Posts: 131 Member
    edited August 2022
    shi shi foo foo - A club for the rich and snobbiest of snobs, and when I say rich I mean really really rich.

Family Bonds - I created this one b.c my mean sim kept destroying all of his sibling relationships. Every weekend his parents force him to be nice, apologize and make peace (using the club). Its goal is to help mend his bonds with his siblings.

Glorious gardens - A tea loving group who meet together at a green house cafe to garden, make flower arrangements and go on trips that pertain to enjoying nature.

Moon Bunnies - A name that doesn't scream occults are here. Occults can freely use their abilities when gathered.

Singles who Mingle - I like my sims to choose their partners so this club is used as sort of a dating show to help a sim decide who they will date.

Fitness Fanatics - GET ACTIVE! Climb that wall, ride that sled, PUSH THE LIMITS! My group of fun active sims not afraid to try anything sports related. They can be a bit extreme, but they are generally friendly towards other clubs.

I accidently hit submit comment when I wasn't done adding. lol

Geek squad - A group of gamers and programmers who enjoy a good game of chess and an occasional visit to the science museum.

Jitter Muse - From the name jitterbug, Jitter Muse are the party hardy sims who enjoy having a good time dancing, singing an jamming all day long.

SSFS (Safer Societies for Sims) - Generally good sims, secret agents and activist fighting for a better world.

SSFS (Sadistically Sinister Focused Sims) - Deliberately renamed to be confusing, this band of mean and evil sims seek to cause chaos wherever they go.

Kiddies - Just needed a club for toddlers

Minor Mayhem - A club for the kids to join, I use it to do summer camps, school trips or get homework done.

Parent union - I only made this b.c in one of my play throughs a spouse died, so I wanted a group they could connect with as a parent.

Golden Age - Senior club honestly. I sometimes move my aged sims into it if I want to play them as a senior. This spire chickens still got it as they volunteer with craft clubs and dare to take on extreme sports, die young even if your 80 honey.

Those are the current ones I play with. I recently got a teen mod so I wanted to make a club for them but have not made one yet, and I just haven't found one I can use for pets yet.
    Post edited by Mr_MuffinTop on
  • SheriSim57SheriSim57 Posts: 6,961 Member
    JAL wrote: »
    While I am waiting to play until mods have been updated and all patch problems are solved, I'm in the process of remaking my clubs from scratch, so lots of ideas but also in need of help. This is what I need help with:
    • Style influencers club (so far I have Style Inc.) - Smogue Inc. (their workplace in the game)
    • Art critics club
    • Support Group (a club for gloomy sims to complain)
    • Movie Buffs

And these are the names I have used so far:
    • Lt Salt's Lonesome Llamas (Singles club)
    • SpaceY(Space Rangers)
    • SpaceZ (Interstellar Smugglers)
    • Z.Y.A (Secret Agents)
    • P.H.A.N.T.O.M. (Villains) - a play on "Spectre"
    • SimCity Chronicle (Journalists)
    • Cocktails and Dreams (Mixologists)
    • Lavish Llamas CC (Country Club for Rich people)
    • Power Diners (Business investors)
    • Blue Dragons (Detectives)
    • Simland-Yutani Corp. (Salarypersons)
    • Simberdyne Systems (Computer Engineers)
    • Teacher's Lounge (Self explanatory)
    • Maestro's Disciples (Musicians)
    • Don't Die Laughing! (Comedians)
    • Simicon Valley (Tech Gurus & Freelance Programmers)
    • La Similia Exports (Criminals) - thank you for the suggestion @SheriSim57
    • Simatronix (Mechanical Engineers) - thank you @ibaeshaC
    • The Round Table (Food Critics) - thank you @Kbobster
    • Bagley & Buckley LLP (Private Att.)
    • Simfluencers (Internet personalities)

From the game I kept the following:
    • Powerhouse (simple but on point)
    • Upper Crusts (though now it's a chef club)
    • Avant Gardes (changed it to painters)

I’m glad you found the criminal name useful!

For Movie Buffs I thought of: Golden Screeners or the Golden Screen club or Screen Bling for those who wear a blingy outfit for watching movies.

I really like your idea of a club for gloomy sims to complain….. lol. You might try something like Glooms and Blooms ( for those who like to garden while they are complaining ) or something like Glumfoosters ( for those cranky old men who like to play foosball ) or dismal dames ( for gloomy women ). Go to dictionary.com and look under the thesaurus for words like sad or gloomy to kind of use as starters…… I’ve got to start a gloomy club…. That sound hilarious.
  • PlutohasaheartPlutohasaheart Posts: 25 Member
    A couple I've recently been considering for my game.

Bleeding Hearts Society - Vampires!
    Cuddlefuzz Collective of Crazy Cat Ladies - Sims who own multiple cats.

And I used to have a cheer squad club for my teens where they would run around dressed in little cheerleading outfits. It was a nice way to add a little touch of high school to the game before the latest pack came along.