Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

"Scenario" : To Graab a Landgraab

mightyspritemightysprite Posts: 5,806 Member
Anyone else want a little bit of bitter in their holiday season? Sad that the official holiday scenario is broken?

Here's a fun little evil scenario to try. Can be short-term or long-term depending on how you play it.

Setup: A one-sim household.

Winning condition: Cause the deaths of Geoffrey, Nancy, and Malcolm Landgraab, in three different ways.

Rules: No door locks. The Landgraabs must remain unplayed. Everything else is fair game.

Losing condition: Any of the Landgraabs dies of natural causes, or your sim dies.

If anyone does try this, please share! How will your Landgraabs meet their gruesome ends?

gen3-banner.png
Post edited by mightysprite on

Comments

• mightyspritemightysprite Posts: 5,806 Member
    edited December 2021
    Here is a sim I created as a teen for this scenario, Lucy Clare. She just became a young adult.
    Screen-Shot-2021-12-08-at-2-45-24-PM.png
    Screen-Shot-2021-12-08-at-2-47-26-PM.png
    https://www.ea.com/en-gb/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/gallery/FA179279585C11EC84952E2CE62140A4?category=all&searchtype=ea_origin_id&sortby=downloads&time=all&searchquery=mightyspritesims&max=50&maxis=false

Her story:
    Lucy Clare was orphaned as a teen when her parents were killed in a hit-and-run car accident. Lucy stumbled out of the car and caught a glimpse of the SUV weaving down the road and out of sight. She figured out that the SUV belonged to Nancy Landgraab. The Landgraabs had bought and ruined several of Lucy's favorite childhood landmark businesses around town, and she already held a grudge. Now it is obsessive hatred. The Landgraabs don't know who she is, but she knows who they are...

Here is Lucy's home, Granada Place, with the graves of her parents Roy and Sarah, as well as Sarah's garden. Roy was a lawyer and Sarah was a teacher, so there are some items from their work as well as items for Lucy's hobbies around the house.
    https://www.ea.com/en-gb/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/gallery/132F9768585F11EC8CAC2E2CE62140A4?category=all&searchtype=ea_origin_id&sortby=downloads&time=all&searchquery=mightyspritesims&max=50&maxis=false
    gen3-banner.png
  • FatTribble23FatTribble23 Posts: 845 Member
    Oooh, please do keep us updated, this sounds fiendishly delightful!

Poor Geoffrey, though. He's not a bad guy. In my current save he divorced Nancy and moved out to live with his new bride Lia Hauata. I was so delighted I bought him and Lia their very own mansion! Gotta love MCCC.
    HcmCUds.jpg
    Life needs an undo button.
  • simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,703 Member
    Can't wait to see how they meet their demise. 😈
  • bshag4lvbshag4lv Posts: 9,374 Member
    Whoa! This is definitely a challenge to get your teeth into! :D Keep us updated!
    In my house, dog hair sticks to everything but the dog.
  • OldeseadoggeOldeseadogge Posts: 4,973 Member
    Nancy's job is in the criminal career, at least in the game I have. Wouldn't take much for her to earn the ire of the local Don, and find herself on the wrong side, a la a certain movie with Marlon Brando.
    I hope others will try this out too :) whether with Lucy or with sims of their own creation

@Oldeseadogge that sounds like fun... if you try it, let us know how you get on!

gen3-banner.png
  • OldeseadoggeOldeseadogge Posts: 4,973 Member
    TS4 frowns on that kind of thing, but maybe there's a mod. I usually ignore her, but on occasion do a massive CAS redo and turn her into a 60s/70s hippie chick with the aid of some CC.
  • ACruelButLovingGodACruelButLovingGod Posts: 708 Member
    The Landgraabs had bought and ruined several of Lucy's favorite childhood landmark businesses around town, and she already held a grudge. Now it is obsessive hatred. The Landgraabs don't know who she is, but she knows who they are...

My brain inserted "Good luck, 47" at the end of that. Go get 'em, Lucy!
    (he/him)
    And remember this above all. Our Roman gods are watching. Make sure they are not ashamed!
    My NBA site, Pace and Space
    Lucy was exhausted when the Romance Festival started, but she was really curious about the flowers available there. Oh, look who else showed up. Lucy struck up a conversation. Careful Lucy, you're giving yourself away there... it's as if she is saying to us "Well that was easy..."
    meeting-landgraabs.png

Now Nancy is coming over regularly for games of chess. Perhaps Nancy is considering the bright, charismatic young person for recruitment into her organization? If only she knew...

Is Luna in on it?
    luna-is-in-on-it.png

Yeah, I think Luna might be in on it. Maybe she has some of her dad's anti-social tendencies.

gen3-banner.png
    @Oldeseadogge At least for my attempt at this scenario, I'm not using mods. Just ways to die that are in the game.

gen3-banner.png