I feel so called out when a long time ago, I had made a joke about the next stuff pack containing vacuums. And I was right, but it was in kit form. I already gave in once with the Laundry Day and don't really mind it much because of the decor items and such but vacuums just alone is a bit much... anyways.
This is what I, along with what I hope are many others, really want to see in the future of Sims 4 and not have to rely on mods:
- Drivable cars/motorcycles
- Band instruments i.e. bass, drums, electric guitar, saxophone, trumpet and such for rock, blues, jazz, etc. with the possibility of more song options to sing. It was huge in Sims 2 and 3 and I want to see an improvement in 4!
- Babies that are not objects! I know we saw some hints towards this but come on...
- Zombies/Mummies again
- The return of billiards/pool tables! Come on now! 1, 2, 3 had them! Shuffleboards would be nice again too
- Casinos/gambling like slots, black jack, poker, roulette, etc.
- Spiral staircases. Again, 1-3 had them :c
- More vacation worlds
- More cultural aspects
- Disabilities/health conditions
Feel free to add on, Simmers!
Follow my IGN: Cynquilla