Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Caliente sisters/ Bella Goth refresh

FreezerBunnyCowplantFreezerBunnyCowplant Posts: 3,957 Member
edited December 2021 in The Sims 4 Ideas Corner
The whole community agrees that the proposed refreshes of Dina & Nina Caliente and Bella Goth don‘t look good. In the following tweets you can see a fan who remade the refresh ideas... and the whole community loves it! Please EA make them like in those pictures

a256aFi.gif

Comments

• GirlFromIpanemaGirlFromIpanema Posts: 843 Member
    I actually prefer the original concept art. I prefer the hair and eye colour of the Caliente Sisters in the fan art though. But there are many Simmer makeovers of these characters that I think are better than both of these.
  • DoloresGreyDoloresGrey Posts: 3,490 Member
    The fan made art concept of Bella looks better. Still not a femme fatale though.
    -probably just playing Phasmophobia :p
  • GirlFromIpanemaGirlFromIpanema Posts: 843 Member
    The fan made art concept of Bella looks better. Still not a femme fatale though.

I think femme fatale is the perfect way to describe Bella. That old 40s/50s Hollywood charm. :smile:
  • texxx78texxx78 Posts: 5,657 Member
    Yeah the ea concept of Bella is deep and beautiful as hell imo. The calientes look better in the remade concept though...
  • logionlogion Posts: 4,718 Member
    edited December 2021
    It's so subjective. I don't think there are any right choices.

I agree that they should have looks that suit their backstory and personality. What I am not sure about is how much they should look like they did in the previous games. I'm fine if they look more like they did previously but many people might prefer their original looks that they have had for 7 years.

Just another issue with keeping a game going for so long I guess.
    Post edited by logion on
  • berkleyrawberkleyraw Posts: 13 New Member
    To be quite honest I did a remake of all basegame households as basegame hairs (the basegame character have) look weird in their proportion and style - just horrid in general.

Bella Goth
    To me Bella embodies the flawless beauty and famme fatal in one Sim! She is the most beautiful one! So all her facial structures should be in pefect symmetry and balance. I don't like the ash dark skintone on her she should be intriguing with a warmer skintone as mentioned in that tweet by billy. Yet I disagree that she should be older. Her age is fine. <3

Caliente Sisters
    The Caliente Sisters are fine as seen in in the concept it matches the heritage now way better but please get rid of those horrid hairs for them. Long hair yes! I wonder why can't Nina get just simple straight normal long styled hair? I can't imagine a lazy sim would style their hair in such a manner if we consider their traits! At lease whithout this volume (so horrid - reminds of the 70ties and I mean it in a bad way)

Nothing wrong the hair Dina wears but I would give Dina an asymetric cool middle-length bob haircut. As Dina is an ambitious and active sim her hair could use some cool spice. She can dye her hair but her eyebrows need to show her real haircolor matching the heritage. Their clothing need to match either their traits or the heritage! By heritage I could imagine it would inapproriate to be dressed the way they are currently. B)

The others would all need an overhaul for sure as well. :s
  • redrogue60redrogue60 Posts: 2,053 Member
    They basically made them homely and nothing like the Sims 2 characters we liked. Such a shame.
    “All mushrooms are edible, but some only once.” Terry Pratchett