March 15th - It's time for our Friday Highlights! You can check them out here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Official Modern Menswear Screenshot Thread!

ยซ1
EA_CadeEA_Cade Posts: 7,219 EA Community Manager
Sul sul!

Welcome to the Screenshot thread <3

Lets see those new looks!

6x1s48gbhs14.jpg
Found a Bug? Let us know here. Having a technical issue with your game? Reach out to us here. 9alz5vu73pb0.png

Comments

• catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,360 Member
    I ll post some pics later.
  • RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,806 Member
    edited December 2021
    I made a couple cause I can, also found a glitch.

Annnnnd just realized I had my UI on..new pics then.
    iYcHYtA.png
    First this glitch I like these pants but if you look close by her hips on girls it cuts out part of them and you can see all the way through that blue chunk there is of course her sleeve. That outfit also works.

I showed her first cause those sweater dresses are hard to style...cause I hate them...lol.
    KKWjHEX.png
    Okay...I barely tolerate them, to be positive but they suit her.
    8UsIkzD.png
    For the rest of the outfits I mixed the assets, and Aiden couldn't work that skirt.
    06YI8hP.png
    9BPLm6d.png
    9hMNgt8.png
    Yes just the shoes but I like those.
    BffTmKa.png
    And these pants.

Anyways most of them I like and I'm also picky.
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,104 Member
    I love the pretty skirt on your female sim @RedDestiny92. I've been wondering how some of the new clothing would look on a lady sim, so thank you for showing that. ;)
  • simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,633 Member
    Grand reopening of Rejuvenate. Juliette giving David info on some of the more difficult customers.

L0JK0qq.png
  • friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member
    Grand reopening of Rejuvenate. Juliette giving David info on some of the more difficult customers.

L0JK0qq.png

is that from the pack.?
    edited December 2021
    @friendsfan367 the only thing from the Modern Menswear Kit is David's full body outfit. Were you asking about something in particular?
    @friendsfan367 the only thing from the Modern Menswear Kit is David's full body outfit. Where you asking about something in particular?

no just in general. trying to get a idea of what the pack looks like in game but i do like the pic, :)
  • NetzspannungNetzspannung Posts: 2,456 Member

I had already posted some outfits in the positivity thread, but I made a few more in the meantime. Items from the new kit: #1 Top, #2 top and bottom, #3 top, #4 full body

tWzmjtm.jpg
    If I just posted an outfit you like, I have good news - there is more where that came from!
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/956513/netz-a-porter-outfits-ready-to-wear-for-your-sims-no-cc-required
    Twitter: NetzspannungTS

we all try ...
  • EA_CadeEA_Cade Posts: 7,219 EA Community Manager
    Thanks for flagging that @RedDestiny92, the Sims Team are tracking this now :)

My shots!:

tNYKVs4.png

prVmUPX.png

tpJfVb3.png
    Found a Bug? Let us know here. Having a technical issue with your game? Reach out to us here. 9alz5vu73pb0.png
  • SnaveXsSnaveXs Posts: 4,322 Member
    12-02-21-11-25-46-AM.png

I wish we could change the shoes on this outfit. I don't really like the brown boots.

12-02-21-11-28-06-AM.png

I notice the nails for teen boy body frames look damage. The nails looked fine on his mother though. This is after they were suppose to correct a problem with the nails.

12-02-21-11-28-50-AM.png

12-02-21-11-19-47-AM.png

Bestfriends rocking their new outfits before school started.
  • RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,806 Member
    @SERVERFRA sure thing :smile:
    @EA_Cade no problem, cant have sims literally missing themselves lol.
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • alanmichael1alanmichael1 Posts: 5,383 Member
    Hot in Del Sol Valley!

3JJZb0b.png

wbuQ9wM.png
  • alanmichael1alanmichael1 Posts: 5,383 Member
    Even hotter! The red skirt will be my favourite beach outfit ...

VYEDH9f.png
  • kaiwrysimskaiwrysims Posts: 1,532 Member
    Thanks for flagging that @RedDestiny92, the Sims Team are tracking this now :)

My shots!:

tNYKVs4.png

prVmUPX.png

tpJfVb3.png

Ooh thats awesome I love the guy with the cowboy hat he seems cool lol
    Check out my twitter and tumblr
  • PlumbeebPlumbeeb Posts: 619 Member
    My first look at the new kit. Sadly, I can't say I'm really vibing with it. It's okay, I just find this particular kit difficult to style with other things. Not really sure I'll use much from this kit, perhaps with the exception of the jumpers during the Winter season.

Ah well, finger crossed for a pyjama kit next! :lol:

2iJfL1I.jpg
    Sims 4 Wish List:
    • > Option to toggle on/off random townie generation.
    • > Turn vacation worlds into residential worlds.
    • > Option to purchase separate worlds or a world pack.
    • > Sleepwear kit.
    • > Atomic age kit.
    Bretman striking a pose before checking out the Rattlesnake Juice Bar.

HGhZLPh.png
  • BlueR0seBlueR0se Posts: 1,585 Member
    I must say some of these items aren't that bad and some look pretty good (imo). Kind of wish they'd show off some of these other pieces for advertising the kit instead of the ones we got (or I saw, at least). There is still the issue of of the need for more traditional masculine items in game and the "cross-dress" CAS items desperately need fixing/tweaking but I must say I'm pleasantly surprised.
  • NightlyCoffeeNightlyCoffee Posts: 455 Member
    All right! Updated my game, bought the kit, and pulled up my favorite sim in CAS to try out some of the new clothes.

Some notes:
    - My favorite items are definitely the shoes. I think they are pretty versatile for everyday, formal, and party wear. There aren't a lot of swatches though. There's only 6 swatches on both shoes, but both have a solid black and solid white swatch.
    - I think most of the sweaters are nice and I can see some of my sims wearing them.
    - My favorite clothing piece is the denim (?) jacket and matching pants. I'm glad the jacket and pants are separate so they can be paired with other clothing pieces.
    - I think it will be hard to mix and match a lot of the other clothes. Everything has a really "high fashion" feel to it, so if your sim isn't into fashion it may be hard to use a lot of these items.

Some screenshots:

26z9RPq.png

hWT1kEA.png

rfq8lwN.png

fGkWSUz.png

LRaejZ8.png

Ia2SkEt.png

s24qymu.png
  • IsharellIsharell Posts: 1,158 Member
    edited December 2021
    I have had a fabulous time tonite, conferring with my boyz and giving them a quick makeover. I hope I remember how to put photos up...

I just had to have some fun with these tights...
    9yJnLn9.png?1
    BOzz2Ex.png?1

I knew this skirt would be perfect for Cassandra
    Ce8nJCB.png?1

I am pleasantly surprised by Bob Pancakes. I wish the boots were black instead of brown.
    sPpGpa8.png?1

not bad, although that thing on the shoulders takes some getting used to
    ommqd04.png?1

This is the first time I have loved Caleb Vatore.
    cIo0TCp.png?1

And now, for the horror... VLAD!
    5KIekgC.png?1

and I couldn't forget his darkform...
    he picked these shoes himself, I swear3E3huij.png?1

I have already had $5 worth of fun from this much-maligned kit, and I haven't even started on the sweaters yet. I am soooo glad I bought it. I do not think it was advertised properly, though. There are some great pieces here!

• IsharellIsharell Posts: 1,158 Member
    Oops, I missed Alex Goth.

More fun with tights. Notice how they match the headcloth?
    veO9t8p.png?1

and another picture of Bob. I like this look!
    9eukth2.png?1
    I have had a fabulous time tonite, conferring with my boyz and giving them a quick makeover. I hope I remember how to put photos up...

I just had to have some fun with these tights...
    9yJnLn9.png?1
    BOzz2Ex.png?1

I knew this skirt would be perfect for Cassandra
    Ce8nJCB.png?1

I am pleasantly surprised by Bob Pancakes. I wish the boots were black instead of brown.
    sPpGpa8.png?1

not bad, although that thing on the shoulders takes some getting used to
    ommqd04.png?1

This is the first time I have loved Caleb Vatore.
    cIo0TCp.png?1

And now, for the horror... VLAD!
    5KIekgC.png?1

and I couldn't forget his darkform...
    he picked these shoes himself, I swear3E3huij.png?1

I have already had $5 worth of fun from this much-maligned kit, and I haven't even started on the sweaters yet. I am soooo glad I bought it. I do not think it was advertised properly, though. There are some great pieces here!

i'm trying it tommorrow. cause by next month i might be a splat. this is the 4th kit i bought after mom said no more buying them. but when the game updates my mods break. not unusal just annoying. i got tired of it
  • AirGothAirGoth Posts: 2 New Member
    I'm really not vibing with this kit at all. Ugly sweaters aren't my thing, and the skirts aren't kilts. But, if they were, I wouldn't have hesitated even half a second to buy this kit and show off bunches of pictures. Kilts are made of win.
  • hymnhehimhymnhehim Posts: 518 Member
    edited December 2021
    This kit is exactly my style, along with the Incheon one. I love cutesy things for my male sims, especially skirts. I was overjoyed to buy it today! This is my first sim with the kit, Colby Pickett. I'm also trying out the new update with the "Neighborhood Confidante" asp.

6grZxwl.png

2TeoInm.png

DBjSepf.png
    (oop, he blinked in that one lmao)

1nyv2uQ.png
    Hey, I'm Milo (he/him)! I love The Sims 4, and I've been playing it since December of 2020. My Sims bestie and forums bestie is Gonnawin1111, aka V.
  • PuddinroyPuddinroy Posts: 4,451 Member
    Interesting ๐Ÿค” pictures. Who is the person that is a influencer I think.

I could have fun with the males.
    :) Smile!

I'm really not vibing with this kit at all. Ugly sweaters aren't my thing, and the skirts aren't kilts. But, if they were, I wouldn't have hesitated even half a second to buy this kit and show off bunches of pictures. Kilts are made of win.

@AirGoth Welcome to the forum. ๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿผ
    Maybe once you're a full member you can share some of your game play pics with us. ๐Ÿ˜Š

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/952587/post-the-last-screenshot-you-took-in-the-sims-4/p1