Broken/Updated Mods & CC: Nov 30, 2021 Neighborhood Stories PatchNOTE: This is NOT the current thread. It is superseded by https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/996983/broken-updated-mods-cc-jan-2022-patch
This topic is for collecting reports on mod and custom content status after the November 30, 2021, Neighborhood Stories patch. Feature updates are not reported here. See below for a link to where to find those. If you haven't played since before 2021, please consider using only mods reported fine or updated this year.
A few notes to keep this thread helpful for others and manageable for me:
- Please keep discussion to reports of broken or updated mods and CC. This EXCLUDES all 18+ content, which is NOT permitted on the Forums. Please DO NOT TELL ME about these mods.
- Please test mods before you report them broken. See the instructions below. When you report them broken, tell me how they are broken and how you tested. This is important so that we here, on Discord, on Twitter, and on SimsVIP don’t have to walk back broken-mod reports when it turns out the mod wasn’t broken.
- Please don’t ask about mods that haven’t been reported yet — if it’s not listed here, we either don’t know yet or it’s content I don’t report on here.
- This is not a support thread. Use the regularly updated lists on p. 1 mods. You might also need to go to the previous list; a link is below. If that doesn’t help, instructions for the 50-50 method of isolating broken content are also below. If you need support, use the links to the Discord support servers below.
- Please don’t report mods as working unless you are the creator or have a direct report from the creator. Thanks!
GAME-RATED CONTENT ONLY: NSFW/18+ and other mods that breaks the T-for-Teen game rating CANNOT be named or discussed in these official forums
. It’s against forum rules. Some creators of these mods also won’t be reported here. Please see creators’ own social media. ALSO NOT LISTED: Mods by people who copy other people’s mods, pirate software, or do not release free
updates in a timely way.
REPORTING BROKEN MODS: Before reporting a mod is broken, test it
- Back up your saves in case you save over or corrupt a favorite file while you’re testing.
- Remove everything else from your Mods folder. Leave only the mod being tested. This is the only way to be sure that the problem is not a new conflict between mods.
- Delete the localthumbcache file. This step is important because it can hold the memory of removed mods being there. If you don’t delete it, you could still just be seeing a mod conflict or different broken mod.
- Open your game and test to see if the mod is doing what it should. If it’s still broken, please let me know! Tell me how it’s broken and how you tested it, and let the creator know too.
- To test if a last exception (LE) is being generated and why, you can use TwistedMexi’s Better Exceptions and/or the core MC Command Center files after they have been updated or cleared by the creators. If you need help reading an LE, please head to Discord, to the Deaderpool or Sims After Dark server. Links are below.
IndexBroken Mods & ToolsOutdated/No Longer Needed ModsMods & Tools Cleared by the CreatorUpdated Mods & Tools
Want to be notified of new Broken/Updated Mods/CC lists and new Info threads? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising