Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Persona 3 Dorm Recreation

masamune_64masamune_64 Posts: 4 New Member
This is a little project i told myself i was gonna do and so far its made a lot of progress. It is a dorm based off of the dorm in the game Persona 3. So far the first floor is the only part worth "showing off" But it is coming together bit by bit!

screenshot_original.jpg
This is kind of an over view of what we have so far, the carpet looks like puke and the windows on the inside wall near the TV make me cringe, i just cant seem to make either look right! the sorrow!

screenshot_original.jpg
This is a little study area thats going on, there are still some recolors and what not that need to be done, but like i said, many many more hours....

screenshot_original.jpg

And last here is the entrance/front desk. this is really all there is to the place so far until i piece together more sections and recolor more things, but any suggestions or just comments would be greatly appreciated!

Comments

• SilverGriffinSilverGriffin Posts: 26 New Member
    edited June 2009
    :shock: I can definitely recognize it! And its been a long time since I played this game. Please finish it! :wink:
  • 5parrowhawk5parrowhawk Posts: 1 New Member
    edited June 2009
    That's awesome! Too bad you can't edit the area in front of the dorm to match the game.

I really need to finish that game sometime...