Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Late Night all venues only serve regular drinks (bug?)

Strange; have a game where the bartenders of varying venues only serve regular drinks. No custom drinks, none of the drinks specific to each location. Created a save where the played sim had not traveled anywhere outside of the game world. Anyone know what might be going on here? I did see a skill drink made one time but it seemed like it glitched when the bartender went to serve it.

Comments

• KarritzKarritz Posts: 21,919 Member
    gnelso1239 wrote: »
    Strange; have a game where the bartenders of varying venues only serve regular drinks. No custom drinks, none of the drinks specific to each location. Created a save where the played sim had not traveled anywhere outside of the game world. Anyone know what might be going on here? I did see a skill drink made one time but it seemed like it glitched when the bartender went to serve it.

I have no idea. But do your bartenders have a sufficiently high mixology skill? I rarely pay any attention to the drinks so can't tell you much about them.
  • TeeSeaTeeSea Posts: 1,556 Member
    I know that bartenders at bars are supposed to serve different drinks than say a bartender at the gym. I tried putting a bar in every type of venue that the Sims can visit like the park, pool and even the art gallery. I did notice some drinks are served at all bars served. Maybe try replacing the bars with new ones?