Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Question On Batuu Premade NPCs

cody6268cody6268 Posts: 643 Member
Last save, after finishing up the Resistance arm of the Journey to Batuu storyline, I had moved Rey and Vi into Willow Creek. Some changes had to be made. I had to add last names, used MCCC to remove their special hidden traits (hated to, especially with Rey's Jedi functions that are removed when her hidden traits are removed) so that they could be interacted with normally as special Sims, and switched their clothing to something that would look less out of place. I also saved them to my tray.

I noticed MCCC, in this save, had moved Rey into Willow Creek. Presumably, none of her hidden traits were messed with.

So, when these premade NPC's special traits are removed, are they then considered regular Sims by the game, and if any Sim were to go back to Batuu after this, are Rey and Vi replaced with copies if they are turned into "normal" Sims? I presume they would be, given as to the game, it would be the same as if I deleted them.

Comments

• LaBlue0314LaBlue0314 Posts: 17,436 Member
    edited November 2021
    The only time they would lose their special traits would be if you were actively controlling them. So if they move into a home on their own, they would still keep those traits. I'm not sure if you will still see them in Batuu. The easiest way to find out would be to send your sim there and see if they are there or not.